• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Helix Forest: Life as a pokemon

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date
Cyndaquil seemed to not be able to find the Zorua. However, she really was curious. "Trust?!" She yelled once more in a high pitch. As it started to transition to daytime. Cyndaquil's eyes started to become heavy alongside her development of drowsiness. She sat down, hugging her doll as she yawned. Her head dropped and she rested it on the doll as she dosed off.

Luster's ears perked up as he heard the Cyndaquil again. He ran as quickly as he could to where the yelling came from. When he arrived, he saw the baby Cyndaquil sleeping with a substitute plush. "Aw, poor thing," he said as he walks towards her, "You must be tired." He proceeded to pet the sleeping baby.

She felt the presence of something besides her and when she felt the petting. Her eyes flickered open but they immediately closed again as she couldn't adjust to the sun. The blinding light rested on her face and she could feel it warming her skin. She was experiencing day for the first time. She slowly turned her head to the Zorua with her eyes closed still. She was still really sleepy so she didn't really process that she might be in danger like Burn warned her. "Trust?" She whimpered under her breath.

As she fully woke up, she quickly stood up and started to heavily breathe, as she didn't see Burn anywhere. Well, she couldn't see, she placed her left arm on her eyes and dragged her doll with her right. She stumbled around for a bit, as she was a bit dazed. "Night?" She said as she couldn't process what was happening since she's been introduced to everything so quickly. She then bumped into Luster and she fell on her hind again. She started to shake and she tightly hugged her doll again. "D-Dangerous," She said with a frog in her throat as she started to regret running away from the cave.

Burn heard someone say 'Poor Thing'. "I am assuming that's her." Burn said to himself. He looked over the bush, and saw a Pokemon next to the Cyndaquil. "Shoot, distraction time." He said. He threw a rock to another bush. "Once he investigates, I will get the child, and bring her home." He whispered to himself.

Luster was able to smell the Cyndaquil's scent and thought to himself, 'She must be a new born.' He watched as she bumped into him and hugged her doll as she panicked. He helped the Cyndaquil up. "I bet you're not used to anything yet, and that you're confused about everything," he said with a smile and started to pet her a bit, "Don't worry, you'll get use to it soon." Luster heard a noise from another bush and went to investigate. "I'll be back," he said to the baby before he went to check.

Burn quietly went behind Cyndaquil and grabbed her hand and started running back to the cave. "Kid, hold on!" He said running back to the cave. "You should stop running off like that, you had me worried!" He said running as fast as he can. He did not want to stay out for much longer, let alone people find out that he exists.

Cyndaquil quietly whimpered as she got swiftly picked up by Burn. She looked up at Burn, which immediately made her concern be negated. She dropped her head as she knew that she annoyed Burn. "...Cookie," She said quietly.

Luster looked in the bush and didn't seem to find anything in there. "Must've been nothing," he said to himself. He turned back to the Cyndaquil only to see that she was no longer there. "Cyndaquil?" he asked as he looked around.

Burn got home. He now has wallpaper to cover the hole. It was dark again. "I am just going to call you Cookie because that's what you like." Burn said tucking her in again. "Yawn, if you want to change it you can, Cookie." he gave her a goodnight cookie. "If you run out again there may be a punishment, its dangerous, but you did well by yourself, I commend you." Burn went back to sleep, this time closer to the Infant.

Cyndaquil looked at the wallpaper cover the exit, creating a facade of an actual wall, well since Cyndaquil was literally born yesterday, not even that. She accepted that she was stuck here for the time being. "Coo...kie," Che said repeating Burn. Understanding that, that is her name. "Cookie," She chirped as she happily accepted the goodnight cookie. She sat down hugging her substitute doll with her left arm and eating the cookie with her right. She took a bite out of the cookie and then tried to share the cookie with her doll since she wanted her friend to try it. She tapped the doll on the mouth with the cookie and accepted the doll wasn't very hungry at the moment and so she finished it herself.

After her goodnight cookie. Cookie then snuggled with the doll as she noticed Burn going to bed. She yawned and her eyes became heavy and slowly closed as she dosed off to sleep. She slowly leaned to the side and fell onto her blanket where she had her first real sleep. She quietly snored with cookie crumbs still around her mouth and sprinkled the floor around her.

Burn saw that Cookie has fallen asleep. "Ah, kids are so cute." He said to himself. Getting a blanket and laying down on the floor. "I wonder if every day would be like today. I mean its a tough job for a 14 year old." He said to himself. He started snoozing off. He dreamed up conclusions of why there was Zorua next to a sleeping child. It was a bit weird. He then thought about teaching her how to get cool stuff from trainers.

Marona looked around for the espur. When she couldn't find Zach she started to cry. She curled up into a ball and said"Why did the fluffy leave me. I love fluffies. I just wanted a hug. Now i'm alone. No one has ever stayed with me. No one cares about me. I will never be loved ever." She then said" maybe it is something wrong with me. Maybe I'm a failure." She then started to cry louder.

As Luster looks around for the Cyndaquil, he hears crying but knows it's not Cyndaquil. "Someone else is crying," he said to himself as goes over to where the crying is. He arrived at the scene and after a bit of looking around, he sees the same pink and white Zorua from last time. "It's her," he said, "But, where's the Espurr?"

Gold woke up in the forest and looked around, she saw nothing but trees and grass and went back to sleep. Opal ran around in the grass, having lost of fun.

Gold woke up in the grass and decided to look around for food or something to do. She came across some berries and took some. When she come back to where she was sleeping she ran into a shiny Eevee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cookie sniffled and twitched as she started to wake up as it became evening once more. She rolled over to look at Burn who seemed to still be sleeping. She turned to her substitute doll and hugged it. "Trust," She whispered to it. She held the doll by its hand and dragged it to where the wallpaper was put up at the exit. She gently touched the wallpaper and it didn't really move much. She sighed at being stuck in the cave. She turned to her doll with a disappointed look. "...Night," She whimpered. As she turned back towards the wallpaper, she tripped over her own leg and fell into the wallpaper, falling through it. She gasped at seeing the sky once more and escaping the cave. "Night!" She cheered. She spun around whilst holding both the hands of the doll spinning it around in celebration. For a baby, she was a rather curious and intrigued Pokemon.

She started walking towards the forest, whilst dragging the doll along the ground behind her. She was oblivious to the fact that there was a drop before reaching the forest since the cave was in the mountains. She continued to walk off the edge and...She continued walking. The purple fog urgently appeared beneath Cookie and made a walkway for her. It then started to slowly descend as Cookie walked forward so she could safely reach the floor safely. Obviously, Cookie was oblivious to the purple fog as it seemed natural to her and she continued into the forest.

Opal came across a sleeping vulpix with a strange fur colour. Opal had thought of herself different from every other Pokemon but this time she had found someone like her, except the complete opposite. Gold woke up to see the eevee standing a few steps away from her and she ran off into the forest. Opal stood in the grass, confused.

Burn woke up. "She is gone again." he said. "Good thing I had a Poke Tracker from that Trainer." he said. If attached to An object, it tracks it, and will read if it is in danger. It has been attached to the substitute doll, but was very very small, very unoticable. He checked the Radar. "She is fine, I will get her in a bit." he said. He fell back to sleep.

Luster was about to go to the pink and white Zorua but instantly picked up the scent of smoke. He remembered the smell and knew it was the Cyndaquil. He quickly ran over to where the scent is coming from.

Marona ran off while crying she tripped and landed in front of cookie. She cried out in pain. She curled up into a ball. She cried noisily. She didn't notice cookie. She was no danger to cookie at all. Cookie was probably more dangerous to her then Marona was to Cookie. She blubbered" no one loves me or cares about me. I will be alone forever."

Luster eventually found the Cyndaquil but was surprised to see the same Zorua from before. "It's her again," he said to himself, "How did she get here so quickly?"

Gold kept running until she came across some flowers and berries. Opal sat in the grass confused. She wondered why she ran away from her, all she said was hi. Gold ate some of the berries and slept next in the flowers. It was perfect for her and she knew it.

Last edited:
Cookie peacefully walked through the forest with a random sense of false security for whatever reason. Perhaps it was because she was unharmed the last time she was in the forest alone. That confidence was soon gone as she snapped back into reality as the screaming Zorua ended up in front of her. Cookie stumbled backward and fell, scared and confused. She froze and stared at the Pokemon with a freaked out look on her face. She wasn't sure what was happening or how she should react. "...Alone?" She said repeating the Zorua's words. She knew it wasn't the same Pokemon from yesterday since it was a different colored. She couldn't quite process what was happening. So she made sense of this as much as much as she could, by thinking something she understood. "D-Dangerous," She whimpered as she tightly closed her eyes and hugged the doll.

She subconsciously held out her hand towards Marona without realizing and started to spawn a black pulse in front of her hand. It was a rather animated beam that she was charging up. It was Dark Pulse, she learned a new move. Why is she getting such powerful moves days after being born? "Dangerous!" She cried and screamed as her purple flame lit intensely on her back and release the dark pulse towards the crying Pokemon.

Luster watched as the Cyndaquil accidentally launched the Dark Pulse at the crying Zorua. He immediately went over to stand in front of the crying Pokemon and took the hit. Once the smoke cleared, he coughed out some smoke. "You're one interesting baby," he said to the Cyndaquil.

Marona heard cookie and looked over. She then noticed Luster take the attack for her. She asked" why did you do that fluffy? Most pokemon wouldn't do that for me. No one has cared about me before. Why are you different. Why are you friendly?"

Luster heard the series of questions that he was being asked and turned to the Zorua. "Why I did that?" he said, "Well, because you were defenseless. I couldn't just stand there and watch you get hit."

The Radar went off. Distress was sensed. "I am up!" Burn said. "OK, I should get a new cave. Mabye with a hole that she can look out of to see the sky. She likes that right?" He asked himself. He ran through the night and saw two Zoruas. "We have one I tried to take Life Force from, and the weirdo one." he whispered. He threw a rock at a Bush hoping this will work again.

Marona watched cookie worried that she might try to attack her again. She started whimpering and said" please don't eat me". She had no idea cookie was a baby. She assume that Cookie must be really high leveled to be as strong as she is. She was shaking with terror.

She woke up and ate some more berries, gold wandered off to look for something to do. Opal played around with her blue scarf and walked next to a river. She still wondered why the golden vulpix didn't want to be friends. She didn't understand how a Pokémon could be that scared.

Luster heard what Marona said and he said to her, "Don't worry, she's just a baby, won't hurt you." One of Luster's ears twitched as he heard something in a bush. He fell for this last time and isn't planning to fall for it again. He looked around and loudly said, "Show yourself! I know you're there!"

"Screw it." Blaze jumped out of the bush. "BBLLLAAAAAZZZEEEE CANNDDDLLLLEEE!" He yelled grabbing Cookie and carrying her, making sure that her Doll did not fall behind. "Its OK, Dad is here, do not worry." He tried to calm her down, as they head back to the cave.

Gold wandered around and then tripped on a rock, she fall into a thorn bush and tried to get out of it. Gold seemed to be stuck in the thorn bush so she used ember to get out of it. She wondered if it would work, the bush started to burn up and smoke was rising into the air.

Marona paniced when she saw blaze. She screamed and curled up into a ball. She cried out" Don't let it eat me!" She started to cry loudly. She started to shake even more then before.

Luster watched as the Litwick appeared and take the Cyndaquil. "Hey wait!" he yelled and turned to the pink Zorua, "Stay here! I'll be back I promise!" He then proceeded to chase the Litwick.

She sniffled and wept as she looked up at Burn once again, getting a sense of deja vu. A tear dripped down her face as she looked at Burn's reassuring face. "D-Dad?" She repeated, as she finally had something to address Burn as. She gulped ash she simply closed her eyes and tightly hugged her doll.

Marona stayed curled up in a ball. She nodded then said" Why did a baby want to kill me? Part of the reason I dyed my fur is so I looked adorable. It isn't like I look scary. I'm pretty sure I look the opposite of that. Did their parent tell them to trust no one?"

He went into a new cave. There was a small segment that had a bed, and a small window, besides that it was the same. "OK, I found this cave. I heard someone call it a 'Secret Base' or something." Burn explained pressing a button closing the main door, there were other smaller ones. "But I think you will like it here. I have a bed with a window for you, it has a nice view of the sky!" he said showing Cookie her new nicer room, with a small window of the sky. "Anyways, tell me when you want to go outside again." Burn told Cookie.

Gold's scarf started to burn and she started panicking. She ran through the forest and didn't stop running until the fire went out. When she stopped running, she looked at her scarf. It was burnt and torn so she took it of and held it while she kept walking.

Luster followed the Litwick's scent until he reached the secret base. He was about to go through the door, but it closed before he could go in. Luster looked around the outside for the base until he found a window. He looked through the window and saw the Litwick with the Cyndaquil. 'He's got some nerves kidnapping a baby like that,' he thought to himself as he knocked on the window.

She listened to Burn and went into her bedroom. She calmly looked up st the sky, it made her seem peaceful, the beautiful painting above her made her feel safe. She hugged her doll as she admired the sight. She snapped out her faze as she heard the tapping on the window. She turned to see what the source of the sound was and noticed the Zorua from yesterday and before to be looking through.

She tried to get Burn's attention and tried to get her to look at the window. "D-dad, trust?" she asked as she went behind Burn and pointed to the window, u sure of what to do.

"What is it Cookie?" Flame asked. She looked to where she was pointing. "Oh. Wow. Why does this one Pokemon stalk her." He wondered. He opened the window and pushed her down. He shut it. "OK, I think that toke care of it." he said. "I hope." He whispered under his breath "So what do you want to do Cookie?" He asked.