• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hecatoncheires Academy (Roleplay Thread)

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Continuing her attempt at transforming the water into some sort of object, she had to experiment what she could and couldn't do. With that, she tested for a few minutes, big and small shapes, hopefully being able to learn something about her powers. Now, she had the perfect object to form it into. She slowly started to make a curve, to a handle, to eventually a Water Umbrella. However, this didn't last very long as the water tried to go back to a puddle almost instantly after.

Kana thought to herself about a theory. Perhaps she would need to grow her ability to hold form in an object she's made. She would have to experiment this after-school, but she will try to get good results. For the rest of the class period, she continued to attempt new items. Maybe a dagger, a Book, Etc.

Gianna decided to test out her powers and began turning her arms to gold having the gold pulsing from her elbow to her fingers and her fingers began to spark creating a small contained ball of electricity. She laughed and did it with her other hand. She then clapped and a low sounding yet only slightly loud boom came from the clap sending out little bits of electricity and that tickled the people around her. "Whoops... sorry... probably should have gone outside and done that." she laughed awkwardly.

Ariana turned from Milena, got up and

"Ariana, are you okay?" Damon whispered in concern.

She turned back to Damon, "I'm fine, just a little dizzy from having my power countered."

Damon heard the sound, and noticed a golden haired girl with golden eyes, responding with, "Hi, it seems we have similar powers, I can actually use Electricity, but in a different way, if I tried to use it right now, I'd fry the entire classroom, also my name's Damon."

Last edited:
Gianna got up and smiled awkwardly, "I'm Gianna sorry for the whole kaboom, Oh really please don't I've already got a friend, don't want her to die." she jokingly laughed her fingers sparked and flashed gold as she waited for her handshake to be returned. Her smile one of glee, she had been at peak of social energy.

Damon shook her hand, trying not to injure her with his claws.

"I don't plan on it," Damon explained, "If you are wondering, I am half Blue Dragon, so lightning and Electricity are totally normal for me deal with, I have a dragon's roar and can fly with my wings. Besides, for some reason you smell of metal, it may be your powers, I also have a Dragon's sense of smell."

Damon unfurled his nineteen foot wings, thinking, 'don't scare Gianna, you want her to like you', which almost hit Milena and a few desks. Ariana made sure he didn't worry.

Last edited:
Milena jumped back when Damon unfurled his wings. This was quite the surprise to her, after all, she had never met a dragon before, and didn’t expect a part dragon to have a wingspan 6 times their own height. She was also surprised by Ariana’s reaction to her trying to block her out.

Mana slowly began copying the process he had gone through with his right arm on his left arm, until both of his arms seemed to be emitting light, but not actually visible.

"I'm not used to getting my emotional power blocked, so this happens." Ariana responded, still a bit dizzy, then whispering in Damon's ear, "Don't worry about me."

"Sorry about that, I don't get time to spread my wings that often," Damon explained to Milena and turned to Gianna as he brought his wings down, "I can't demonstrate what these wings can do inside, due to the ceiling, but I can explain one of my other abilities, I inherited a Dragon's Roar from my father, before you ask any questions, yes he's a dragon, a big blue one in fact, I only used it once and every Dragon within ten miles of where I was showed up."

"Are you okay?" Ariana asked Milena, "It's not everyday you see dragon wings."

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(I had some stuff to do for school. Sorry for the disappearance.)

Joseph looked up from his desk when he heard the statement from the teacher about being able to go outside to test powers. Without a single moment passing by, he showed a smile as he rushed out the door, thinking to himself as he ran off. Thank god I'm able to get outside. I can finally use my power without hurting others. Plus I don't get embarrassed when they see the downside of going back to normal. When he went outside, Joseph took in some fresh air as he walked over to a spot he noticed with big enough rocks to eat, thinking on what new dinosaur he should form into to extend his shape-shifting abilities.

Milena responded to everybody else asking if she was ok by saying, “I’m fine. Just a little surprised, that’s all.”
She didn’t want everybody thinking she was scared of Damon’s wings, but she kind of was.

Mana began to continue turning himself into light, piece by piece. Next his legs, then his body, until the only thing left that was visible was his head, and the general area around him was significantly brighter.

Sable was glad to know that they could leave class. "If that is the case then I will see you guys later." With a spell muttered under his breath, Sable disappeared in a flash if light. On the roof of the building, Sable appeared. He took out blanket and laid it down on the concrete roof.

Sitting down Sable, started to slow his breathing. He closed his eyes and focused on the world around him.

DoggoKing22

Joseph kept thinking and thinking until he saw someone on the roof. And from the looks of it, the person looked somewhat familiar. Looking harder, he realized it was Sable. Thinking he was doing something, Joseph decided not to bother him since something bad might happen if he did bother him. Joseph snapped back to attention as he tried to form into something that came to mind. Unfortunately, it didn't work. He tried harder and harder but it just won't happen. He lied down in the grass, looking up to the sky as he mumbled to himself. "Can't I just form into something else for once? Does it only happen whenever I think I'm in trouble? ...............No. Of course not. That's ridiculous. I can do it. I know I can do it......................just...... not now, that is."

“Yeah, I’m Mana. What’s your name?” Replied Mana. As he spoke, he lost focus and began to get a little less bright until it really just looked like he was glowing, not turning his whole body into light.

“Cool.” Mana replied rather shortly. “Angels and light beings. What doesn’t this school have?”
Then he muttered under his breath, “sane people.”
Suddenly the bell rang. The class seemed to have gone by so quickly! Mana quickly said goodbye to Ariana and went on to the next class, the most dreaded of them all, math (which was just down the hall).

Meanwhile, Milena also left the class and moved on to math, taking her seat, pulling out all needed materials, and staying silent. She knew just how strict this teacher was, but the other students would have to find out the hard way.

DoggoKing22

Joseph kept thinking, but the thinking was cut short due to the class bell ringing. “How? I just got outside!” He sighed as he grabbed some of the nearby rocks and placed them in his rock bag before jolting back to class to grab his belongings that he left inside. After that, he ran down the hall to his next class, sitting in the back again like he did in the previous classes.

Sable was on the roof when the bell rang. He knew that he would have to get going to class. Opening his eyes and standing up, Sable was engulfed in flower petals, and appeared in the seat next to Joseph.

Sable was someone who did not want to try and navigate the school hallways, so with a spell or two he was able to just appear in his class.

On his desk a large tome appeared. It was written in Elven so not many would know it. Picking it up, Sable began to read. Brushing up on spells that he had learned awhile ago.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie had spent the majority of class trying little tricks with her power, being afraid to do anything else. She had no intention of accidentally putting someone in the infirmary - been there, done that, she thought dryly.
When the bell rang, she promptly moved to the Math classroom, putting her supplies down. For no reason in particular, she began making equations in the air with ice and then shattering them once she figured out the answer.

Ariana flew (literally) out of class, grabbing her and Damon's stuff on the way, and landed in her seat, she placed a wing in the seat next to her, as Damon flew (figuratively) into class, and sat himself next to Ariana, furling his wings back up, because if he left them open, they'd take up about half the classroom. Damon waved at Gianna when he got there. Ariana knew Damon would be running to class, so both their stuff is set up.

Last edited:
Mr. Zaro didn’t like to be toyed with, and as soon as he saw someone do something remotely wrong, he would make an example of it. “Hey you!” He said staring at Sable, “this isn’t literature, so put away your book and get ready for class,” and then turning towards Ariana, he commented, “And no flying in class, or any other power shenanigans.”

"Do you even know what the book is about? For all you know it could have been a book of advanced math." Sable was not one to be chastised for doing a bit of reading. Also he was on subject. The book was on spells that focused Arithmeticay.

Nevertheless he threw the book up in the air and it disappeared just as soon as it came.

DoggoKing22

“Well this might not be a good class to be in for me. If I get caught eating rocks, both he and I will be dead in less than a minute.” Joseph whispered to Sable while looking at the teacher. He took out his notebook and pencil and waited for class to start. You know what? Screw it. I’m asking. Joseph thought to himself as he raised his hand, “I have to eat something to help me not go off the walls during class and to control my power. Is it ok if I eat the “something” during class?”

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Kana heard the bell ring again, and automatically pushed the water back into the bottle, a little tired. She picked up everything she took out into her bags, and followed what seemed to be her same classmates to math. Not her best subject, but not her worst by far. That was clearly saved for anything like Physically related in a class.

As she followed, she looked at the familiar faces that she would most likely share classes with for the rest of her time at this academy, She clearly already like some more than others. Kana had some interest of the boy who appeared to be called Sable. He seemed like a smart one. Ariana was rather cheerful, not a bad trait. She could go on and on about her classmates.

Kana finally made her way into the classroom, sitting in the front again. A bold choice, considering she didn't exactly love the subject, but she had to show some type of example to her teachers. She did her best to not show any weakness at this time, and pulled out a notebook specifically for a math subject. Maybe, just maybe, she was ready.

For some reason, in classes nobody looks forward to, the late bell rings even earlier. Such was the case for this class. So, Mr. Zaro quickly said to the class, “This class is all business. That means that we are going to start on lesson 1 on day 1. And no using your magical abilities to try to cheat on a math problem.” He was staring directly at Sable for that comment. It seemed like he had already picked an unlucky somebody to focus all of his rage onto for the rest of the year.
Anyway, Zaro promptly started lecturing on the math lesson.

Milena was 50% paying attention, and 50% working ahead on their homework. The lesson was mostly review from previous years of school, but Mr. Zaro taught it as if it were brand new material and they were kindergarteners. It was demeaning. She knew that if he found out she was working ahead, she would get in huge trouble, but she decided it was worth the risk.

Mana on the other hand was neither working ahead nor paying attention. He was simply making faces at the teacher whenever he turned around, and to make sure everybody noticed him making faces, he would light his whole face up a little with his power every time the teacher turned, and turn off his power when the teacher faced the class and not the board.

Damon and Ariana were writing intently for notes, Damon was back to glaring at people, but not as badly. She noticed Mana, but he (Damon) warned her to continue with her notes or face the scolding of Mr. Zaro, which Damon could not handle.

Sable sat in class, he was neither looking forward to this class or to the person teaching it. Who does the guy think he was. He was not one to cheat on school work. Yeah he had perfect scores, but they were because he studied a lot for them. Did he use magic to get to and from classes to avoid having to deal with the crowds? Yes he did. Though does that make him a bad student? No it did not.

Sable being who he was, acted as if he was taking notes. Yes he already knew the material that was being taught, but he did not want to deal with the pompous math teacher. Sable did not really take school as serious as he should, but that was only because he had never really been challenged by the material that was being taught.