• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Halo RP

"I copy. Fuck you, Caleb B818. No. I have not seen hide nor hair of Covenant patrols. Kinda hard to, anyone, being stuck under a building kinda affects your abilities. Especially after nearly being killed by a Brute Gravity Hammer." Slade replied in a pained, but sarcastic voice. "My HUD is busted, so I can't see if you're near me, but I guess keep up the good work?"

Once the Pelican arrived to base, it hovered down to a touchdown, and Carter walked off. "See you later, sir." Emile nodded to Carter, who returned the nod in reply. "Elites. File in in front of me. You, carry the wounded one. We wanna make it look more like prisoners of war first. To avoid being shot on sight." Carter pulled out his MA5B Assault Rifle and pointed it at Dekan. "Move it, split chin."

Dekan nodded, before he picked up Dydo and carried him over his shoulder. "Of course, Commander." He replied, before falling into step.

Caleb kept one eye on his motion trackers, and another in front of him, as he progressed further towards Slade. He saw a shimmer nearby and aimed his shotgun in that direction, before firing two rounds and dropping the Elite. "Dumbass..." He muttered, before magnetizing his shotgun and moving on.

Dydo sighed, glaring at the humans behind him from under his helmet. He didn't particularly enjoy this method, though he could see the reasoning behind hit... a little. Regardless, he couldn't object as the Zealot was monstrous in size compared to him, and being carried relieved the pressure on his wounded legs. Though once he was healed, he would be perfectly fine with walking even if it pained him to avoid doing such a thing like this in front of humans ever again.

"Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop." A Marine said to Carter, stepping in front of him. "Move aside Soldier." Carter ordered, to no avail. "Where are you taking these Elites?"
"I said move aside." Carter repeated. "Sir," The Marine continued before Carter interrupted him. "Did I stutter, Marine?" Putting his face down near the Marine's, still concealed behind his visor. The Marine gulped. "N-No sir..."
"Then move aside." Carter repeated again. This time, the Marine obliged, stepping aside with his head down. "Follow me." Carter ordered to the Sangheili as he entered the base. "Noble Actual. This is Noble One. I need a minute of your time." He said into his comm.

Dekan followed Noble Team's Commander into the UNSC Base. The Sangheili would have given the marine a forgiving look, but even if the Human saw it, he would probably be more intimidated by it, so the Sangheili Zealot simply continued his walk directly behind Noble One.

Caleb kept his shotgun at the ready as he looked over the ruins. This was where Slade's marker was. It pointed to the wreckage of a building, near the bottom. The SPARTAN-III only spent a second or two walking up the rocks, before he carefully dislodged one, and used his arm to prevent the rest from falling. "Slade? Can you get up?"

"In all honesty, no. I really can't..." Slade replied. "It hurts to just talk, man..." He winced.

Carter led them into a briefing room, where a middle aged officer stood behind some controls. Lower ranking officers and soldiers walked around, completing different tasks. "Sir." Carter called the Officer to his attention. The Officer turned, and noticed the Elites. "What the hell are those things doing in my base!?"
"Can this be private, sir?" Carter asked. Holland opened his mouth to speak, then closed it, then opened it again. "Personnel, clear deck." He ordered. The various, curious soldiers and officers left upon command.

Cutter and Romero were out cold but they were losing blood, fast. Cutter was in better shape though. Jessica ran to Cutter and Romero, dropping her gun in the process. "Please! Help!" Jessica yelled to Six.

Six quickly dispatched the remaining Covenant forces, before rushing to the ODST's. "Hold his wounds." Six ordered Jessica, pointing at Romero as she opened a pouch and began applying sealing gel on Cutter's wounds.

Jessica did as she was instructed even though she was scared something was going to jump out and kill them all. Cutter's eyes fluttered open under his cracked visor, he groaned a bit from the pain and sat up slightly. "Thanks..." Cutter said to Six, happy to see that the elites were dead.

"Don't thank me yet, soldier." Six replied as she waved Jessica aside and applied the same gel to Romero.

Bri scowled at the primitive human equipment. It was a wonder how they'd survived so long against the Covenant empire. Maybe there was more to them than meets the eye.
Turning his attention away from the turret, Bri glared at the Human blast doors. The artifact was behind there. It had to be. He gave a slight shiver upon remembering his surroundings. The snow was cold, even though the surface was quite warm. Bri never really figured underground would be cold.
"Open those doors. That artifact will be ours." Bri ordered the Sangheili warriors, who began to do so.

"You're a Spartan, yeah?" Slade asked, turning his head to look back at Caleb, wincing in pain as he did so.

"Sir. These Elites are not members of the Covenant. They've defected." Carter explained to Holland. "And why are they in my office, commander?" Holland demanded. "The wounded one needs medical treatment, and they can provide deep Intel on the Covenant, sir." Carter replied. Holland took a moment to think about this. "Fine. But until they've proven they're not here to kill us, keep them monitored and in confinement. I don't trust them." Holland ordered. Carter nodded. "Thank you, sir." With that, he turned and left the briefing room. "You two, with me." He told Dekan and Dydo.

"Why not?" Emile laughed. Kat sighed in reply. "Just because that happened doesn't mean I fucked the Commander." She spoke through grit teeth. Emile gave her a chuckle. "I just knew there was something between you two, you just never told us. I think Jorge would have..." Emile trailed off, lowering his head.
Kat turned away, trying to disengage herself from the conversation. "You know, I miss the big man." Emile stated to no one in particular. "We all do, but he wouldn't want us moping about." Kat replied. Emile shrugged, and Kat scowled at him. "Once Six gives us the word, we're back in the fight." Kat paused. "You know... we're not gonna make it... right?" She asked. Jun perked up. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Reach. We're fighting to the death for it... the Covenant are going to kill us. We're not going to survive this through to the end." Kat said. Emile grunted. "What makes you so sure?"
"It's inevitable. Many other Spartans have been killed too. Spartan-II's at that. I'm just... we fight together. To the end." She said. Emile looked away momentarily. "We fall together." Kat gave him a smile and a nod. "We die together."

"Nah, man, I'm an Elite, can't you tell?" Caleb quipped, as he slowly grabbed Slade and pulled him out of the rubble, before carrying him bridal style back towards the marker for the UNSC Base where the others were currently at. "So, I didn't get the whole memo, I just knew you got fucked up. So, what was it that fucked you up?"

Dekan kept quiet, like the Commander requested, and simply followed him out of the door. He made sure that his grip around Dydo was still secure, which it was.

Cutter rose to his feet and got his comrade onto his feet. "Come on, wake up..." Cutter said to himself as he took off Romero's helmet and slapped him across the face. "HOLY SONUVA- oh it's you..." Romero screeched feeling the the slap's full force. "Welcome back to the land of the awake. Get your helmet on and get your weapon ready, we move now." Cutter said to Romero. Cutter motioned for Jessica to follow him as he went on ahead. Jessica followed and kept her weapon ready.

Six furrowed her brow at Cutter. Did he not realize that a Hunter Kill Team was over this hill, as well as their objective. They could provide a decent enough distraction for her, however. She went in another direction, as to flank the Covenant.

Carter led the Elites into a medical center, where several medics gawker fearfully at the Elites. "Fix this one." Carter ordered, pointing to Dydo. "If he tries anything funny, put a bullet in his brain." With that, Carter took Dydo out of Dekan's arms. It was kind of a funny sight, to see a Spartan holding a Sangheili like that. Carter set Dydo down on a bench, then turned and walked away. "You're with me." He said to Dekan.

"Once this is all over, I'm gonna kill you." Slade joked to Caleb. "I got hit by a Gravity Hammer, man. Then the whole building collapsed on me. I'm lucky to even be alive after that."

The two ODSTs saw four hunters. "I got the left." Cutter said to Jessica. "I got the right." She replied. They both split off and started attacking the hunters in their weak points. Cutter luckily had snatched a plasma Grenade so he threw it at the hunter, landing it straight at the weak point. It blew up, causing severe damage to the megalekgolo. Jessica on the other hand rolled underneath a hunter and stuck a frag grenade into the hunter and primed it. The grenade blew up, killing the hunter. The ODSTs repeated this process as they dodged swings from the hunters arms and blasts of plasma. The hunters were dead. Cutter sat down on one of the hunters and took off his helmet. "Nice job Jess." He said to Jessica, he let out a cheesy smile as he enjoyed the little victory. Jessica took off her helmet and smiled back. "Hehe, thanks!" Jessica replied.

Dydo grunts as he was not so gently placed onto the bench. He huffed, turning to look at the medics, still staring at him with open mouths. With a sigh, knowing that once they got used to him they wouldn't hesitate to kill him if he did anything "funny" or startle them, he took off his helmet knowing it wasn't going to help him any more. His mandibles were closed, since the trait seemed to be what frightened the humans the most. "I took a grenade blast to my right leg and lower back. Later, was kicked in that same leg and my back sustained at least a full round of brute spiker rounds, and my left arm is broken." He listed off his injuries, noting with some displeasure that his dented armor would have to be removed to get to the injured scales beneath.

"What the hell are they doing? Are they trying to get themselves killed?" SIX muttered under her breath as she leveled her DMR and fired. The invisible Zealot that had been sneaking up behind the ODST's received a face full of bullets. A dozen more Zealots appeared out of thin air, surrounding the ODST's. "Get the hell out if there!" Six yelled into her comms. Even a Spartan could only hope to get out of that mess alive. Six began to provide cover fire, hoping to distract the Elites from the ODST's.

Dekan nodded, before falling into step behind Carter. The Sangheili Zealot looked back at his Ultra comrade, before looking forward once again and resuming his pace behind the commander.

Caleb trudged on, carrying Slade. "Oh, don't be such a big baby, you big baby. You'll be fine, we're nearing the UNSC Outpost now." he informed. He walked forward, pass the guard, who let the two in, and towards the med bay. "See, what I tell ya'? You'll be fine."

Cutter immediately picked up his shotgun and nailed an elite in the face with the highly lethal bullets, the elite's shields absorbing the blast. Jessica fired her assault rifle into them but to no avail. The elites closed in around the ODSTs, weapons raised.

Syvo pushed through the crowd of zealots to face the ODSTs that had killed to mgalekgolo. He drew his two energy swords. "On your knees. NOW." Syvo ordered as he pointed the tip of the energy sword just 1 centimeter away from Cutter's neck. Cutter did as he was ordered and got down onto his knees, dropping his shotgun. Jessica did the same, not wanting either of them to get hurt. "Get the demon." Syvo ordered 5 of the other elites. They cloaked and dashed towards Noble Six. "You got us. Now if you're going to kill us just get it over with Syvo." Cutter said through clenched teeth. He glared at the zealot that took out his eye with hatred filling him. Syvo grabbed Cutter by the neck and started to drag him off. Another elite knocked out Jessica and slung her over his shoulder. They began to carry the ODSTs to the covenant camp.

"Thanks anyways. Not used to light hearted Spartans." Slade replied, wincing.

Carter and Dekan passed Caleb and Slade. Carter placed a hand on Caleb's shoulder. "Drop him off, then let's go." He ordered before continuing his walk.

Six kept an eye on her motion tracker. These Zealots were trying to sneak up on her. Just as she heard one getting close enough, Six activated her Jet Pack, launching into the air as she whipped around, pulling out her Magnum and unloading a clip into the nearest Zealot. With its shields weakened for the use of camouflage, the Zealot went down. The other four moved in, enraged at the Demon for killing their brother. Six fell back down to the ground, caving in another's skull with the butt of her Rifle, which she had switched out with the Magnum.
One Zealot stabbed forward with their energy sword. Six quickly sidestepped the attack and grabbed the Zealot's arm, flinging the Zealot into the sword of another as she ripped it's energy sword out of its hand and quickly dispatched another Zealot before it could react.
The last Zealot stood at the ready, energy sword in hand, facing off against Six as they circled each other, looking for an opening.

"Eh, what can I say? It's what makes me special." Caleb quipped, before receiving his orders from Carter. "Got it, boss." The SPARTAN-III quickly jogged to the medical bay and handed Slade to one of the medics before going back with Carter and Dekan. He caught up to them and fell into step next to Dekan, who still remained quiet. "Where're we headed off to now, Commander?" Caleb inquired. "Did Six take down those AA guns already?"

"I don't know yet." Carter replied. "We're going to join the rest of Noble before they launch their attack on Sword Base. There's vital ONI research there that we need, and possible survivors. Once those AA guns are down, we're moving in." Carter led them outside of the base and into a waiting Pelican. Carter moved to the pilot seat, taking the controls. "I'll let her warm up. You two, get loaded up and ready. Elite, stay close to Caleb." Carter ordered.

"Of course, Commander." The former Zealot nodded, before checking over his weapons. "I did not use these weapons in a fight, so they should hold, as should my swords." He muttered to himself, as he mentally checked over his five different weapons. "I'll keep an eye on him, boss." Caleb replied, before sitting down and checking the ammo on his shotgun, then his pistols. "Ammo's all good. M45's fully loaded, full mags in both the M6Gs, sufficient number of spare mags, same goes for M45 rounds..." Claeb murmured, mentally and physically checking over his weapons, running everything through his head. "And... Knife, check. Full ass-kicking arsenal ready."

Syvo threw Cutter into a covenant crate. He then bound Cutter's hands and feet so he couldn't escape. Jessica received the same treatment. Syvo kicked cutter in the face knocking off his helmet. "Go... fuck yourself..." Cutter muttered as he coughed up some blood. Syvo kneeled down to face the ODST. "Watch your tongue." He said to Cutter, he then proceeded to slam Cutter's head into the crate, causing it to bleed. He did the same to Jessica after removing her helmet and firing a single shot from a nearby plasma pistol into her shoulder.

The Zealot was first to charge, and Six quickly dodged the attacked and slashed.
The Elite's arm fell to the ground, severed from the body. The Zealot roared in pain as Six shoved her Sword through the Zealot, ending his life. She looked up to see the remaining Zealots. The AA Guns in the backdrop continued to fire upon passing UNSC vessels. Six counted seven Zealots in all, six dead. "Alright, you bastards. Let's see how you do now." She growled, firing on the Zealots again.

Dydo exited in a hurry, just as eager to get out of there as the medics were to get rid of him. Yes, his armor was dented and pierced. But, with the technology at the human's disposable, he now had a casted arm that still allowed him full movement and would hold against a punch or two. With his wounds salved, stitched, and numbed, he moved with ease. No one seemed to notice at this point the no longer handcuffed Elite had no clue were he should be going, but he managed to fiddle with his armor after removing it and thankfully, whatever he did restored his armor's functions once more. Granted, once the shields were knocked out he wasn't as protected, but he had his camoflague, motion sensors, communications, and most importantly, his shields back in operation. There must have been something knocked askew from the grenade he reasoned, as that was when most of his abilities were cut down. Now his only remaining problem would be ammo, his plasma repeater was nearly depleted, and while he did have a full concussion rifle still to use, that weapons was not efficient once his target began moving. He also had no grenades.

He would worry later, keeping an eye on his motion tracker, he headed for the nearest group of bodies, internally hoping he would regroup with Dekan and... Caleb, that was his name. As he rounded a small hill, he quickly dove for cover, realizing he had instead stumbled across a covenant camp. He peered best he could, only managing to catch a glimpse of the Zealot injuring Jessica with no remorse. He grit his mandibles. This simply wouldn't do. He activated his camouflage with a growl, preparing himself though unsure of what to do next. In fact, he wasn't even planning on attacking but he certainly wasn't leaving. Now he was simply trying to evade being spotted.

Syvo left Jessica and Cutter, they were still in cuffs and couldn't move, especially since Cutter was knocked out and Jessica had just been shot. Romero just stood next to six. "What now?" He asked noble 6. Some ungoy approached the two ODSTs to guard them. If the ODSTs tried to escape they would be easy kills.

"Now, we achieve out objective. Those Grunts pose little threat, but that lead Zealot is mine. There are seven of them left, so I may need to call in an ordnance." Six replied. "I'm liking the sound of a Sniper Rifle and a Rocket Launcher." She positioned herself on the hill just enough to snipe with what little left she had in her DMR.

"Great, and that involves getting my friends out of that covie camp, correct?" Romero asked hopefully, raising his sniper rifle a bit.

Syvo walked towards the planning area of the camp. "What's the plan, zealot?" An elite minor asked. "There are two heretics in a human base nearby, we will make that a secondary objective. Other than that, eliminate all humans and demons inside the base. We can't have them retaking the base containing the holy relic." Syvo finished. The other covenant nodded and readied weapons.

"We got your call Spartan, give them hell." A UNSC Officer spoke through the comms to Six as a Weapon drop hailed from the sky, crashing into the ground a few feet before Six. Quickly, she grabbed the Target Locator inside and immediately aimed it at the mass of Covenant. "Won't even know what hit them." She grinned beneath the helmet as she tossed aside her DMR and pried an energy sword from a Zealot's dead body. She turned her head back to Romero. "To answer your question; yeah."
"Hey, you ugly fucks! Look at me!" Six yelled at the mass of Covenant, attracting their attention just as the Target Locator did it's work.
Almost the entire Covenant force was obliterated, and Six moved quickly behind more cover. She still had two shots left in the the Target Locator. Gotta make them count.

Dekan's thoughts drifted to the Demon and the three humans who had accompanied her. He had no idea what the Covenant had there. Perhaps they even knew of their presence somehow. Those thoughts drifted through the form Sangheili Zealot's mind as he absentmindedly checked over his weapons.

Caleb sighed as he, once again, for the hundred and sixty fourth time - he had been keeping count - finished checking the ammunition on his weapons. Everything was good to go.

"A little antsy, there?" Carter asked Caleb, giving him a rare grin. "Don't worry, we'll be there shortly." As if on cue, a Pelican arrived at the outpost and descended upon them. The cockpit opened to reveal Emile, Jun, and Kat inside. "Ready, Commander?" Kat asked once the Pelican had stopped it's decent. "Board up." Carter ordered to Caleb and Dekan as he jumped onto the Pelican. "My man." Emile laughed as he extended a hand to Caleb. "Did you carry him bridal style or what?"

"Maybe a little antsy, Commander." Caleb replied with a chuckle as the Pelican began to descend to them. Dekan stood up, and Caleb did as well. Caleb took Emile's hand as it was extended to him. "Your goddamn right I did." Caleb replied, laughing. "I know I saw a few people laughing on our way in." He added. Dekan walked aboard the pelican as well and took a seat.

"Now, we wait for Six. Once she handles the communication jammer and Covenant anti air turrets, we're clear to go." Carter said.

Six decided to go ahead and use the last to calls on her Target Locator before tossing it away as the Covenant was decimated. She proceeded to trade the Target Locator for a Covenant Carbine and took out the first turret with little trouble.

Dydo, sighed in relief as the Zealot walked away from the humans, right as his camouflage deactivated. However, Cutter and Jessica were still being guarded. But as luck would have it, the main threat of his fellow Elites, were all distracted (and unfortunately killed) mostly by one of the human air strikes. It took the attention of the grunts in front of him, and he activated his partially charged camouflage to buy him a few moments of surprise. While the destruction rained down above the covenant, he used the noise to help muffle his plasma repeater, using the last of its charge to mow down the Unggoy. He kicked one more into submission, tossing away the useless weapon but didn't reach for his concussion rifle. Instead, he hefted the two ODSTs gingerly into his arms, before quickly sprinting out of the camp. Where too? He didn't know, only that he should put as much distance between the Covenant and himself as possible, and pray that he would meet up with Dekan, or Noble team.

Although, why go through all this trouble to rescue humans? Well, it was honorable wasn't it? Plus, after the two humans he was carrying saved his life, he wouldn't leave that sort of debt hanging over his head. He resolved it at that, unwilling to admit that he went through the effort for more personal reasons. The Covenant and Humans were still enemies after all, and Dydo was merely a heretic trying to stay alive. He growled to himself, finding decent shelter to hide and rest behind, but didn't dare put either human down in case he needed to sprint again.

Cutter's eyes fluttered open. He saw the he was being carried by an elite. Didn't know the rank but it wasn't Syvo, that was certain. He kicked the elite in the faceplate and tried to get away. "LET ME GO!" He yelled. Romero heard Cutter yell and ran towards the sound. He saw Dydo there with Jessica and Cutter. He raised his shotgun, his sniper strapped to his back, and pointed the shotgun at the elite's head. "PUT. THEM. DOWN." He demanded, hatred filling his eyes.

Dydo growled in pain as his head was jerked back from the hit, in the process his grip on Jessica faltered, causing her to hit the ground. Although, he was in a crouch, so hopefully nothing injured was hit too hard. But, with both hands free now, he readjusted so that he restrained Cutter by gripping both arms firmly, and planting the human's feet on the ground so he would stop kicking around like a madman.

Of course, then the rather unpleasant ODST Romero showed up, pointing his weapon at Dydo's head. Taking the chance, he released Cutter, who not only was injured but Dydo also hoped that combined with Jessica, the conscious human wouldn't pose much of a threat. Raising a claw, he quickly grabbed the barrel of the shot gun and forced it to face the wall of rocks he had paused behind. "Do you want to alert the rest of the Covenant we are here, human?" Dydo snarled in a hushed whisper. He was well aware he was between a rock and a hard place, figuratively and very relatively. He was not in the mood to try and keep his own brains inside his skull while trying to keep the other humans behind him safe from Romero's extremely narrow mindedness. Which involved shooting him. He'd rather not have bullets flying everywhere trying to hit him at such close quarters.

Cutter felt Dydo release him as Romero had pointed a gun at Dydo. Cutter grabbed his knife and cut his rope restraints. "Wow, they must not even have proper handcuffs anymore!" Cutter thought. He ran over to Jessica to make sure she was all right. Nothing to bad, she'd make it. He then walked in between Romero and Dydo and bitch slapped Romero, as he lost his helmet. "You fucking crazy or something?! He saved me." Cutter said, obviously peeved. He then looked at Dydo. "Also sorry about the face kick, thought you were someone else." Cutter said apologetically. Romero lowered the shotgun and handed it over to cutter. "Fine... but if we have a repeat of Arcadia, I shoot this fucker. Ok?!" Romero yelled at cutter. "Fine. Just go help Six..." cutter replied, taking the shotgun. "Hey, jess, wake up." Cutter said to Jessica as he cut her restraints. Jessica woke and knew what had to be done. Cutter helped her up, handed her a pistol, and they were both off to help Six. "Cmon Dydo!" Jessica yelled "Yeah! Don't miss the fun!" Cutter yelled to Dydo.

"All the fun's been had, people." Six stood before the group, energy sword strapped to her thigh and Carbine magnetised to her back. "Sorry you had to miss out. I got excited."

"You heard her! Let's move Noble." Carter ordered everyone within the Pelican as the cockpit opened to reveal Sword Base a little ways away. "Shoot every inhuman son of a bitch you see." Emile grins, before looking at Dekan. "Er, ones without friendly tags." Even the skull on Emile's visor seems to look apologetic. "Commander." Kat says, bringing Carter's attention to her. "Change of plans."

"Everything?" Carter asked over the comms. "Yes sir. Consider it done." He turns to his units. "You heard Kat. Change of plans. Along with evacuating any survivors and vital research, we bomb Sword Base. We can't allow it to fall into Covenant hands."

Bri looked over the edge of the cliff. It was too foggy to see the bottom, and dark. Cold too. The last time Bri had felt this cold was... well, he tries not to think about that very much. "The artifact is here..." A Zealot mutters. "Are you foolish? There is nothing here!" Another Zealot growls in reply. "Who do you call foolish? It is clear-"
"Silence." Bri mutters. Even the quietness of his command still takes effect, as the Zealots fall silent. "General." The first Zealot nods his head. Bri will need to get used to the title. He'd denied the title of Zealot, but having the title of General had far more front line and commanding benefits than a Field Marshal. How could he decline? "The holy relic is here." Bri growled. "We just aren't in the right area. Do you not see those human blast doors down there? The answer is obvious. The Gods have mercy on us."

"I mean, without a doubt, you are a very good nurse. You're kind, attracrive, AND you put up with my bullshit." Slade grins at the Nurse tending him. She flashes him a flirty smile, and Slade grins triumphantly. Suddenly, the Nurse departs and the one to replace her is-
"Oh God, no..." Slade groans as a tall, bald, muscular man stomps over. "First a bridal style carry and now this?"

Dekan couldn't help but chuckle at Emile. "I take no offense. The Covenant forces here fully deserve what's coming to them." He stated as he readied his Plasma Repeater and stood up.

Caleb demagnetized his shotgun and pumped it. "So we just go in, clear everyone out, then bomb the fuck out of the place?" He inquired. "That would seem to be the case." Dekan replied. "Right. One more question, Commander: Do we have a confirmation on Doctor Halsey's status?"

Dydo smiled only slightly beneath his helmet at the energy the two humans had, directed at him no less. Rolling his shoulders, and pulling out his unused concussion rifle, he followed. Of course, now that he thought some more about it, he hadn't exactly tried to see if his communications worked. He tuned into the static, waiting for it to clear and trying to patch a signal through to Dekan, just to see if it still worked.