• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Halo RP

Caleb held his shotgun ready as their Pelican neared their objective. He looked towards the exit, with every muscle in his body ready to shoot some Covenant. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw their Sangheili Zealot ally reach up to his communication device, and began to speak.

Dekan recognized the ID of the communication send to him as Dydo's. He quickly responded. "This is Dekan. Is everything alright over there?"

"Dr. Halsey has been listed as KIA." Carter replied as the Pelican lowered, plasma fire hailing upon it as Noble Team leaped from it, returning fire on the Covenant forces. "Move it, Noble. Double time."

Six perked up as the sound of Plasma fire and returning human gunfire sounded in the distance. "We're close. Pick up the pace." Six ordered, darting onward.

"General! Demons have arrived, and they are assisted by the heretics." A Sangheili commando informed Bri, who grit his mandibles. "Find a way to seperated the Heretics from the Demons. I want to face those traitors myself. Alone." Bri ordered as the commando dipped his head respectfully. "As you wish."

Syvo got onto a ghost and headed towards the human base. He was lucky to have survived. He entered the base and activated the his active camouflage.

Cutter, Romero and Jessica all followed six, eager for a fight.

Dekan kept his comm to Dydo open as he put his focus back on the fight and jumped out of the Human aircraft. A "Pelican," he believed they called it? Before his feet even touched the ground, he sprayed his Plasma Repeater into an Elite and landed on him. With the Sangheili's shields gone, Dekan put his foot to his neck and finished him quickly. He raised his rifle to shoot down a couple of approaching Unggoy. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw an Unggoy preparing a suicide run. As soon as he resdied his grenades, Dekan shot the Covenant Unggoy, killing him and making his grenades fall back to his comrades, blowing up the other Unggoy.

At the same time, Caleb jumped out and landed on an Elite's back. He unsheathed his knife and slit the Sangheili's throat. As the body dropped, Caleb sheathed the knife and rolled on the ground, firing two shotgun blasts into an Elite Officer as he stopped. The first round took out the Officer's shields, and the second kill him.

Syvo saw one of the heretics, a fellow sangheli... "I will make this quick." He thought as he activated his dual energy swords. He ran towards the elite and his invisibility had just run out anyway. He leaped over a group of unggoy and got out of the way of some plasma grenades.

Dekan looked over as he saw a Sangheili Zealot charging him with dual Energy Swords. Dekan scoffed as he shot down a nearby Kig-Yar. He then turned the repeater to the Zealot and fired with one hand. He rested his free hand on the hilt of one of his own swords. This may prove interesting.

Caleb magnetized his Shotgun onto his back and equipped his dual Magnum pistols. He fired into two approaching suicide Grunts. He then concentrated his fire an an Elite Minor.

Six leaped into battle, firing the Covenant Carbine into the Covenant mass as Noble Team struck from above, landing in Sword base. "Good to see you Six." Carter said to the female Spartan. Six made no response as she began to mow down the Covenant.
"It's funnier when they run at you like that, and BLAM!" Emile shouted above the chaos as he fired a Shotgun blast at the charging Zealot shortly after Dekan had fired.
Jun took cover, providing support where it was needed, Sniping out Covenant left and right. In due time, the Covenant force would fall.

"We need to leave..." A Sangheili Minor murmered, gaining Bri's attention. "Not without the artifact. The Jiralhanae Kill Teams will be arriving shortly. They can provide us with the distraction we need." Bri growled, and several Sangheili grimaced at the prospect of Jiralhanae. "As for the Demons, do your best to distract them. We cannot win head on against them, but we can at least attempt to achieve our objective." Bri said before stomping off. "General, where are you going?" A Zealot questioned. "To pay our Heretic a visit." Bri replied simply as he gripped his custom made Energy Sword hilt in his fist.

Syvo stopped dead in his tracks as he took fire, his shields were gone as well. He felt more hits break through his armor. be collapsed to his knees and looked up to see Cutter, Romero and Jessica. "Well well well, looks who's kneeling now." Cutter said mockingly as Jessica and Romero helped mop up the last of the covenant. Cutter pulled out his knife and stabbed it into the zealot's eye. He dragged the blade down to his mandibles, piercing skin as it went. "Now you know how I felt..." Cutter said grimly as he violently ripped the blade from the zealot's head as the zealot roared in pain. Cutter then pulled out his magnum and fired 4 good shots into his stomach. Syvo fell to the ground to bleed out. Cutter reached down and picked up Syvo's energy sword, the same one that took his eye. Cutter then handed it to Romero who placed it in his empty pistol holster. Cutter holstered his pistol and walked off to join the Spartans, Romero and Jessica following behind.

Last edited:
"Alright Noble, move inside." Carter ordered, shouldering his Rifle as the last remaining Covenant forces fell. Out of seemingly nowhere, two green fuel rod blasts fired and nearly struck Carter, who went flying from the blast as it exploded. Kat turned quickly to see two Hunters advancing on them, the wallwalls on either side of them making it suicidal to try and get behind them as they blocked they path. "I can't get in a good shot, they're too heavily armored." Jun growled as he looked down his scope.

"Best bet is grenades, then!" Caleb stated, to which Dekan nodded. Caleb threw a grenade, which landed in front of one of the Hunters and rolled right under it. He knew one wasn't enough, so as the first exploded, he tossed another. Dekan decided to help in his own way. He'd grabbed a couple human grenades on his way, so he threw them the same way the Demon had. The first one missed, as Dekan was not used to them. The second one, however, hit the same mark as Caleb's had.

Cutter ran over to help carter as he saw him get blown away by the explosion. He motioned for Jessica and Romero to help the others with the hunters. "Hey, spartan, you good?" Cutter asked carter. Cutter looked back at Syvo who was still on the ground, bleeding out. Syvo looked over at Dekan. Luckily he knew how to contact him without getting up and being shot. Syvo patched into Dekan's communications, "why do you fight with them... why do you fight and kill your brothers?" Syvo asked shakily as his body lost more and more blood.

"It's just a scratch." Carter replied as he quickly returned to his feet as Noble began to use explosives, and before it was all said and done, the Hunters were down. "That was the last one." Carter said, then motioned them onward. "Let's move in and rig the explosives."

Caleb nodded and raised his M45 once more as he made his way inside. He quickly surveyed the room, turning on his night vision as a precaution. "Area looks clear." Caleb reported. "Chances are we got more tangos inside, though." He added. It was unlikely they were all outside.

Dekan patched into the comm. In truth, he had absolutely no idea where it came from. But, he didn't care. "Because I refuse to serve our so-called 'Prophets' any longer." Dekan replied. "The same people who would brand us as heretics for not doing the extreme dishonor of killing unarmed civilians and children. The same people who would glass a Human city with their own forces still in it, not to mention once again the innocents. I refuse to serve people who would be so willing to do so."

Carter lead Noble to a dead end, where they found several UNSC Soldiers dead on the ground.
"Looks like they were cornered." Jun states.
"Or committed to the position." Carter counters.
Emile and Jun come to a stop at the dead end. "I'm going with cornered. Jun says. "There's nothing here." Kat states. "Sir, if we're gonna blow this place, this ain't the spot to do it." Emile says. "Dot. Check the coordinates ONI sent us." Carter orders. The female 'dumb' AI replies with; "Revising ONI coordinates. An AI with a higher clearance then me has sent them."
"Sir. These are saying we need to go 1200 feet underground." Kat informs. "I forgot to pack my Shovel." Emile jokes.
"Sir, I say we go AI free on this one." Jun advises. At that moment, a mechanical whir can be heard, bringing everyone to attention as the wall slides open to the left, revealing a tram. "We made it this far, Noble." Carter motions for Jun, Emile, and Six to board.
"2, Caleb, and the rest of you, remain up here. Hold this position until we return." Carter orders as he enters the tram, and the door closes.

Caleb and Dekan both nodded at Noble Team's Commander's orders. After realizing his Plasma Repeater was almost empty, Dekan magnetized it to his back and equipped a Plasma Rifle in his left hand and an Energy Sword in his right. He had to be prepared for at least two different offensive options, considering the area was more close-quarters. Caleb just kept his shotgun at the ready as he leaned against the wall. All Caleb could expect was that there would be a lot of Covenant converging on their position soon.

Cutter and the other ODST's joined noble team in Sword Base. Cutter held his new energy sword up. It was surprisingly heavy. He glanced at Dekan out of the corner of his eye. He looked back at the sword and accidentally ignited the blade. Syvo laughed in response to Dekan's reply "I agree, it is dishonorable, I will meet you soon. I think it would be wise to be your ally." Syvo weakly finished. A phantom carrying reinforcements arrived and an elite minor helped Syvo with his wounds. Syvo got into the phantom and stayed silent as they descended into an icy cavern under sword base. He saw a field marshal, apperently he will have a CO. He exited the phantom and walked up to Bri. "Field marshal. There are demons and heretics headed this way. I think around..." Syvo paused as he recalled how many hostiles. "Three human ODST's, two heretics and six demons. I highly doubt we can take them all." Syvo finished as he respectfully looked at Bri.

Bri looked at Syvo. "You'd best watch whether your communications are private. Luckily for you, this information almost makes up for your vocal betrayal. Come with me. We have heretics to deal with." Bri turned away and began stomping off, caressing his custom made Energy Sword as he boarded the same Phantom that arrived. "The Demons!" A Sangheili Major roared as a lift came down, and four demons were visibly inside. "Kill the Demons and retrieve the relic! I will deal with the Heretics!" Bri ordered as the Phantom awaited Syvo to board.

Syvo merely did the closest thing to a grin that a sanghelli could do. "The idiot, it's just a ruse. I don't care about that heretic, he needs to die. I just needed him to at least barely think that I would betray the covenant." Syvo said as he boarded the phantom. "I mean, seriously, the humans have hurt me and tried to kill me, I wouldnt join them, especially since an ODST I particularly hate is still alive and here on reach." Syvo finished, his tone growing ever more sinister. "Oh, and he took my sword. So yeah I want that back." Syvo thought. He ignited his energy sword and waited for the phantom to arrive at its destination.

Cutter looked around at the dead marines. "I hope one of them has a transceiver..." He thought. Cutter looked down at one of the marines, an earpiece was on their head, good enough. Cutter picked it up and put it on. He looked over at Kat, then to his squad. "Ok, who else finds this tedious... I mean, everyone else is destroying shit wherever this tram leads, and we are stuck here, guarding a kill zone... because just look at all the marines here... good god." Romero said to the group. Cutter and Jessica both looked at him. "Will you be quiet?! If you stay quiet, the Covenant wont hear you!" Jessica quietly whispered, you could tell that she was stressed out.

"Advance Mgalekgolo kill teams on the position." Bri ordered into his transponder. "Jiralhanae strike teams, fall in behind." With that, the Phantom saw daylight, and turned back to prepare a landing. The Phantom settled in the courtyard. Bri leaped from it and looked down the ramp into the position the Humans and Heretics resided. "Hold your positions." Bri ordered as a couple dozen Phantoms and Spirits alike hovered down and maintained their position, awaiting for Bri to commenced the strike.
Bri stood at the entrance, defenseless save for his heavy shielding. "Heretics!" He roared down into the area. "You will come with me, or you ALL will be burned alive in that furnace you've trapped yourselves in. Not even your demons could survive such an onslaught. Surrender yourselves, NOW!" Bri roared, hand on his custom made Energy sword. "Or else."

Dekan let out an audible growl upon hearing Bri's voice. While the idea of surrendering himself didn'ty exactly seem appealing to him, he knew Bri still possessed some shred of honor. If he turned himself over, it could possibly buy the Demons more time. But if Bri was lying, then his surrender would be useless. Finally, Dekan decided to ask whom he assumed was the highest-ranked of the humans and Demons present. He turned his head to face Kat. "I will leave the decision to you, Demon. Should we risk it, and I turn myself over? Or would you rather I not?"

"Of all the times I actually need Jun he's not here." Kat mutters, agitated. "We don't know what kind of firepower that Elite out there has. The safest bet is doing as he asks... or risk witnessing just exactly what he's capable of..." Kat began to pace. "Damn, this complicates things. To male matters worse, I've lost contact with the rest of Noble..." She stopped pacing. "We could try to use this." She says, lightly kicking the body of a dead Elite minor. "Trick them?"

Dekan looked down at the silver-ish/purple armor of the Sangheili Minor that the Demon mentioned. He crouched down next to the corpse and removed his own helmet. "Switch our armor?" He asked, more to himself than to Kat. He looked at the Elite's eyes, and saw that they matched his own. Awfully convenient, but he wasn't about to complain. And, luckily for Dekan, he did not have any scars. At least, not ones that could be seen with his armor on. "That just might work." He finally said, after a few moments of contemplating it. Dekan removed the rest of his armor pieces, leaving only the black body suit. Afterwards, he removed the dead Sangheili's armor, and put it on his own form. Dekan then applied his own armor to the dead Sangheili Minor. He decided to magnetize his Plasma Repeater and one of his Plasma Rifles to the corpse, to make it look like he had been armed when he died.

After Dekan finished equipping the dead Elite Minor's armor, Caleb walked up and moved the corpse over with his foot, so that the back was facing them. He shot the corpse twice with his shotgun. "Gotta make an effort to make it look like he died." Caleb reasoned. "You want me to carry 'the Heretic' out and toss 'em the corpse?" He asked, looking at Kat.

"I'll do it."Kat replied, grabbing the heavy form and heaving it over her shoulder. "You, stay out of sight." She added to Dekan as she made her way to the entrance, where Bri stood impatiently.
"He's dead." Kat said, throwing down the body. "Who took his life?" Bri asked, narrowing his eyes.
"I did." Kat replied simply. Bri looked down at the body. "Why did it take so long for you to bring me this body?"
"You have what you came for." Kat said sternly, her hand resting on the hilt of her magnum. "Maybe so. But it would be reassuring if my units were to search the area. In exchange, I will not harm you or your companions. For now." Bri took a step forward, and Kat drew her Magnum. "I won't allow it." She said, and Bri shrugged. "So be it, Demon." He roared a war cry, and dozens of Brutes, Elites, Skirmishers and Hunters began to move in as Jackals took positions at a distance, snipers ready. "I offered you a peaceful solution." Bri stated. "Now you all die."
Kat dived back into the complex, taking cover as plasma hailed down in on them.

Dekan ducked behind cover as plasma fire was sent their way, and Caleb did as well. "So, I take it that means peaceful solutions are a no-go?" Caleb quipped as he pumped his Shotgun. Dekan readied his remaining Plasma Rifle, and kept a deactivated Energy Sword in his free hand as he opened fire into the oncoming Covenant. When Suicide Grunts neared the group, Caleb shot them with his shotgun. He continued to wield the Shotgun in his left hand and leaned over to grab an Assault Rifle from one of the previously dead marines, and continued to fire with both weapons.

"Commander, if you can hear me, we really need you to hurry up!" Kat yelled into her transponder as she made quick shots towards the Covenant forces. "There's too many of them! We'll never make it out alive!" She growled as the Covenant pushed them further into the complex.

Dekan ignited his Energy Sword into the back of a Sangheili Officer, then kicked the now lifeless body to the ground. He fired his Plasma Rifle into a charging Brute, which killed him moments before he was within arms reach of the Sangheili "heretic." "I believe your human term is 'going out in a blaze of glory?' A phrase I respect, although I fear that may be exactly our fate here" He said as he took down the shield of a Kig-Yar. His rifle was overheated, though. A quick burst of fire from the male Demon's assault rifle quickly finished off the Jackal, however.

"Then we take as many of these bastards with us as we can!" Caleb grunted as he shot down the Jackal whom Dekan had been shooting at. "Noble Two, has the Commander informed you of anything as of yet?!" He inquired as he blasted down a squad of Grunts.

"Damn it! We may need to detonate those charges early." Kat growled as she slammed the butt of her now useless Magnum over the head of a Jackal, killing it.

Bri stomped in, shoving aside several ally units as he pulls out his Energy Sword, not yet activating it, and looking at Dekan. "Enough!" He roared. Immediately, his forces pulled back a little, behind Bri as he looked at Dekan. "I challenge you." He states. "In a duel to the death. Just the two of us. If you win, my forces leave. If I win, my forces leave. The only left that needs to be harmed here, is either me, or you." He growls as the Covenant begin to form a semi circle around Bri, all awaiting Dekan to make his move.

Caleb spared a glance at Dekan. The massive Sangheili seemed to have already reached a decision. Caleb could see it in his eyes.

Dekan already knew the answer to Bri's challenge. Even if his men didn't hold out on their commanding officer's word, they would not be as organized with him dead. And, if he broke his promise if he killed Dekan, well, they were probably going to be overwhelmed anyway. Dekan dropped his Plasma Rifle, keeping a firm grip on one of his Energy Sword handles. He walked towards Bri, standing just out of range for either of their swords to reach the other. "I accept your challenge."

Syvo stared down at his foes. He spotted cutter and the other ODSTs. He was delighted to see that one of them was off guard, the female. Syvo jumped from the phantom and cloaked, circling around so he was positioned in the shadows, there he uncloaked and waited eagerly for the duel to begin. Either way he would kill an ODST the second the duel ended.

Cutter stopped firing along with the other ODST's as the enemies stopped firing and their leader stepped forward. He kept his shotgun aimed just in case though. Jessica was busy trying to unjam her jammed assault rifle and she did it but stayed behind cover. Romero, well just copy-paste Cutter's actions.

Bri activated his custom Energy Sword in his left hand, the red blade extending nearly half a foot longer than a standard. "Let us begin." He growled, activating his Energy Stave in his right hand, the foot long blade a matching red.

"I do not hold it against you for doing your duty, General." Dekan stated as his free hand gripped his second Energy Sword. He ignited it. "Whether or not you care, I only find it proper that you should know." He added. Dekan had to be careful. He knew the General wasn't one to be underestimated. One wrong move, and it could be over for him. However, the same might hold true for the General. Dekan had now decided on the strategy he would go with. He stood in a defensive stance and stood still, keeping his eyes on Bri at all times.

Bri clicked his mandibles in response. His red blade glowing menacingly as he took one step forward. "May your death be honorable." He growled as he darted forward, over half a century of experience behind his back. One of the true warriors of the Sangheili, raised by honor and code, raised by an Arbiter to be one. Dekan would have to be insane to survive against such a threat.

"As may yours." Dekan replied, before Bri's charge. Dkena had to adjust quickly. Analyzing his surroundings, Dekan took the best approach he figured he could. When the Sangheili General's Energy Stave neared Dekan he slammed his left Energy Sword into it. He side-stepped Bri's Energy Sword, and was now at the General's side. Dekan raised his free Energy Sword, aimed it towards Bri's abdomen, and plunged his sword in that direction.

Bri allowed the parry to take place, but as the Energy Sword neared, he easily deflected it with his Stave, aND while keeping the other blade in check with his own sword, Bri quickly raised his foot and brought it down on Dekan's abdomen, sending him sprawling as Bri narrowed his eyes. "Why would you betray our Covenant!? You swore an oath when you joined! Your fathers would be ashamed of what you have become, Heretic." Bri growled as he began to walk forward.

Dekan was sent sprawling by Bri's kick, but he quickly stood back up. "I've never cared for what my fathers - or truly anyone, for that matter - thought of me." Dekan started, a slight growl in his voice. "If they want to be ashamed of me for leaving a faction intent to harm those that cannot defend themselves and that glasses a city full of their own forces, then so be it." He spat, before charging towards Bri and sending a barrage of Energy Sword strikes in his direction.

Bri deflected each block with ease, and out of nowhere, headbutt Dekan. "You seem to be under the impression that the Humans are I better than us. They are not. They kill their own as well, they use others as sacrifices for themselves. Least of all, they have no code, or honor. They follow orders blindly like a blood thirsty Kig Yar!" Bri growled as he did a complicated, ancient maneuvar, his blade moving at a strange pace, that seemed to create an optical illusion.

"I never said they were better than we are." Dekan groaned as he stumbled back. "But I side with them as a form of repentance, for the lives I have taken. In the face of extinction, any sentient species finds every other option preferable." He stated as he got into a crouch, standing once more in a defensive stance. "You can not tell them they have no honor when the Covenant does not possess a shred of it, either."

"This is not about our Covenant!" Bri roars as he strikes with such ferocity, Dekan's Energy Sword is sent flying from him into the Covenant crowd, who cheer in approval as Bri seems to get only stronger as he fights on. "This is about out people!" He brings his foot down, hard, on Dekan's, crushing it as he holds back his Stave for an attack, and Energy Sword in a defensive position. "Your ideals are pathetic. Your desires, are idiotic. You don't see any of them throwing their lives away to assist us. The Great Journey is nigh. You're time, is up." He growls.

Last edited:
Dekan looked right in Bri's eyes. "Then so be it. I am not going to be foolish enough to continue a fight I have lost." The large Sangheili reasoned, deactivating his secondary sword and dropping it. Dekan opened his arms wide. "As I said before, General, I will welcome death and my supposed 'eternal damnation' with open arms!" Dekan shouted as he removed his own helmet and let it drop to the floor next to him. "When the time comes that the Prophets turn on you, though, remember my words: They will not stop until they get what they want."

Bri looked at Dekan, eyes narrowing. He deactivated his Stave. Quickly, he grabbed Dekan, turning him around and putting the blade to his throat. "You mock yourself. My honor is too great to kill you defenseless. I can assure you, I know the Hierarchy motives. When the time comes, the Prophets will fall. Until then, I need to maintain their trust. If I do not kill you, I will have to answer to them." Bri whispered. "This may not kill you, but it will be convincing enough to my forces." Bri said, reactivation his Stave and shoving it into Dekan's back, the tip piercing through his chest. Bri pulled it out and let Dekan fall. "We had an agreement." Bri announced to either side. "We leave." He ordered to his unit. They hesitantly turned and trudged away. Bri looked back at the Humans and their Demons. "Until next time." With that, he made his leave.