• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Halo RP

The deed was done. New Alexandria was now mostly a ghost town of smoldering ruins. Bri removed his hand from the console, staring at the destruction. It was something he had seen so many times before, but now... this time... with so many of his own caught in the blast... "The deed... is done... holy one..." Bri said quietly to Regret, who nodded his head solemnly, or was that just an act?
"It is a shame to lose so many of our own like that, but it had to be done. The demons were too bountiful in that city." Bri merely stared at Regret, still in shock, and Regret sighed in pity, or was that fake, too? "Ah... I see... your son was there, wasn't he?" Regret asked.
"Sol 'Filkomee. Sangheili Ultra. Top of his class. Honorable Warrior, and loving son... he brought honor to our name..." Regret slowly nodded his head. "Sometimes, sacrifices need to be made." Bri closed his eyes, snarling quietly. He was disgusted by the Prophet. This wasn't who he served. This had to be some kind of mistake...
"You are dismissed. I am needed elsewhere. I believe I can trust you and Thel 'Vadamee to finish off the remaining forces here and retrieve the holy relic?"
"Yes... your excellency..."

All was quiet. The beam had done it's damage. Noble Six stared at the aftermath, the remnants of New Alexandria. "We need a Pelican immediately." Carter finished his request to whoever might be listening. "Got a live one." Emile stated as he blasted a hole into a downed Zealot. "Commander." Kat said, calling his attention to Caleb and the Zealot. "What is it- Get down!" Carter shouted, raising his Rifle at Dekan. "Wait, Commander." Jun said. "That Zealot helped the newbie." Carter shook his head in reply. "Don't trust an Elite. Especially a Zealot. Kat, you remember what happened on Eridanus Prime. This is that situation all over again, I'm not taking chances." Noble Team watches as their leader prepared to take down the Zealot.

All the ODSTs saw the beam of light, Cutter however had been focused on the hunters, felt the sangheili grab him. He spouted something in German, which in English would be along the lines of "Holy poptarts in a pencil sharpener!" But with around 20 more curse words and a lot more non curse words. The other two ODSTs ran for the pelican, meanwhile the hunters reared the corner and fired into the ODST, blowing him to pieces, his smoking helmet landed inside the pelican. As the rest reached the pelican it took off as the hunters fired at it. The pilot made a beeline to the ONI building in new Mombasa, seeing that the glassine was over. Romero put handcuffs onto the elite and pushed him away from cutter. "Stay away." He said, glaring at the elite through his helmet. "Calm down, he saved me." Cutter said, sitting Romero down into one of the seats. Cutter did the same. It was a silent trip until the female ODST broke the silence. "My name is Jessica. What is yours?" She asked the elite.

"Woah, woah, woah." Caleb stood in between Carter and Dekan. "Where's the harm in givin' him a chance, Commander? He coulda just killed me when I was hangin' on for dear life not even a minute ago, but instead he saved my ass. I saw him in the city earlier, too. He gave the order to cease fire on civilians."

Despite the fact he'd saved him, Dekan hadn't expected the Demon to stand up for him. He was more honorable than he'd previously thought. Dekan decided to speak up, once more speaking in the Human's native tongue. "I doubt Regret considers me a Zealot, or even a member of the Covenant at this point. You've two choices before you, Demon. Spare me and take me with you, where I can answer any questions you have of the Covenant that may give you a tactical advantage, or at least, as I believe you humans state: 'Even the playing field.' I will, of course, surrender my weapons and submit to any restraints you deem necessary. However, I also understand that I am untrustworthy, and I could be attempting to deceive you. I leave the choice to you, Demon. I will understand your choice either way."

Carter stared at the Zealot, his gun still leveled at it. "Sir?" Kat asked, and Carter lowered his weapon. "Welcome to Noble, Split lips. Any funny moves and you're dead, understand?" Carter demanded, grabbing his helmet and putting it back on, his eyes never leaving the Zealot.
"Sir, Pelican is in bound for this position." Jun announced. Carter nodded, and looked around. "Let's get a move on, Noble." He ordered. Kat took the lead, outside of the massive room, their desrination; outside.

Dekan nodded to the Demon's leader, before following them, Caleb right behind the massive Sangheili. "I understand, Commander. I will cause no trouble." He stated, as he readied his Plasma Repeater. "I know you still do not trust me, but I thank you for allowing me a chance at redemption." After that, Dekan kept quiet, knowing there could still be Covenant survivors lurking about.

Caleb followed Noble Team and sheathed his knife back in it's scabbard. He was glad the Commander decided to spare the Sangheili Zealot. He would most likely prove to be a valuable asset.

Dydo growled in pain as his arms were put into the handcuffs. He could probably snap them, but that was probably a very unwise decision unless he wanted to amputate his arm from all the damage. He remained silent as the Pelican took off, and looked to Jessica in surprise. A kind human? Perhaps it was the female humans who were more open minded. "I am Dydo 'Rokam." he nodded his head, settling in for the rest of the journey. Who knows what was in store for him, but maybe the humans would soften up to him enough to properly tend to his wounds. Maybe. He shifted his shoulders, feeling the dried blood around the wounds in his back peel his scales and skin.

"Nice to meet you Dydo." Jessica replied, still wearing her helmet. Cutter took off his helmet, revealing the huge scar over his eye, the eye itself had been sown shut. "I'm cutter. This is Romero." Cutter said pointing at Romero. "I have one rule though, if you touch any of my squad members, I will fucking rip your spine out of your arse! UNDERSTOOD?!" Cutter yelled just to be a jack ass. Jessica, on the other hand, resisted the urge to laugh. "He can barely go up against a hunter alone without screaming like a baby." Jessica whispered to Dydo. She could barely hold back laughter.

"Check your motion trackers." Six ordered, interrupting Kat mid sentence. Immediately, Noble Team came to a halt as several small red dots blinked on their radar. "Above us." Kat suggested, motioning to the gaping hole in the rood a little ways ahead. "Jun." Carter turned to Noble 3. "On it Commander." He replied as he cautiously stepped under the hole, taking aim, and firing twice. The sound of a Phantom retreating could be heard. "Got it, sir." Jun said, standing back up into an upright position. "Let's keep moving Noble. Pelican is waiting just outside." Carter ordered.

"Hmph, I completely believe you, human." Dydo snorts back casually, lips twitching in satisfaction. No one in their right mind, other than a Demon, would be brave enough to be fighting the deadly Mgalekgolo. He peered out the side of the ship, watching as they approached a group of ant like figures below. More humans? He hoped a skirmish could be avoided, an Elite inside the humans only vehicle for escape more than likely would be an unwelcome sight.

Caleb followed Noble team closely, with Dekan right in front of him. "Can you imagine how that could've went if we didn't check our trackers?" Caleb quipped, while Dekan held back a chuckle. "Obviously, you Demons are more intelligent than that. Most Unggoy I've seen in battle have more sense than that." Dekan replied. As they moved pass the area where the Phantom had been. "A very good call to keep our eyes on our motion trackers." He complimented whilst scanning the bodies, seeing several children on the ground. "Disgusting." He murmured. "The 'Prophet' will pay for this." He let out a snarl, before refocusing on the squad of Demons.

Noble Team stepped out of a hole in the side of the building, greeted by the burning remains of New Alexandria. A Pelican hovered in the air a ways away. Carter turned to Dekan. "Remember our agreement." He reminded, sternly as Six waved down the Pelican.
"Noble Actual. This is Noble One, do you read me?" Carter asked into the comms. He received a faint, static response, one that he couldn't understand or decipher. "Hold on, Commander. We'll be out of the City soon." Kat told Carter, who gave up at his task with a nod as the Pelican began to lower.
"I heard rumors that Elites cook and eat Grunts." Emile said casually to Dekan. "Is that true, or just what I called it. A rumor?"

The pelican landed at the designated area, the door opened and the ODSTs were greeted with the friendly sight of SPARTANs. "Finnaly, somebody who won't die instantly. Come on guys!" Romero yelled to the SPARTANs.

"Get aboard Noble. We're not done with Reach yet." Carter ordered, leading his team into the Pelican.

Slade gasped as his eyes fluttered open to find a wall in front of his face. Looking around frantically, he could see that the wall had collapsed, but several other items of debris had stopped it from crushing him, and miraculously, the wall hadn't broken to crush him either. Slade winced in pain as he moved, and remembered his encounter with the Chieftain. "Dam, he got me good..." Slade groaned, only to wince in pain again. He noticed an opening wide enough for him about 4 feet ahead of him, but that would be hell to get to with so many broken bones. Instead, he decided to call in for friendlies.
"This is Slade! ODST personnel, anybody please respond!" He winced in pain as he said this. God, he hurt too much for this shit.

Bri was being deployed once again. This time with heavy feet. The other Sangheili could detect his somber, but didn't dare test the Field Marshal. Bri knew now what Regrets intentions were, on this planet. He simply wanted to show everyone who's in charge, and put out any heretic flames that appear. If that could even be called herecy... Bri began to wonder what happened to that Zealot he'd sent to Regret for 'herecy'. Who knows what happened to him. Did Bri send the warrior to his untimely demise? He hoped not, as he already had to deal with a lot on his concious. "We have arrived. Sangheili, deploy! Take this Human base! The holy relic is here!" An Ultra roared, rilling up the others.

Cutter heard communications from his helmet, he quickly put it on. "This is cutter, who is this?" He replied to the person sending the message. The pilot then took off as the Spartans finished boarding the pelican.

Last edited:
Dekan followed Noble Team on the others on to the Pelican. "I remember Commander, I can relinquish my weapons now, if you'd prefer." Dekan replied, before he turned his head to Emile. "I can assure you, the Sangheili do not devour the Unggoy." He responded, in a serious tone, before it took a slightly lighter one, and his mandibles formed in the Sangheili equivalent of a smile. "They're too soft. We much prefer Kig-Yar and San'Shyumm meat."

Emile shrugged. "Yeah, I don't know what the fuck those are, so I'm gonna have to trust you on that."
"Noble Actual. This is Noble one, do you respond, over." Carter tried again, but in vain. "Maybe once we're outside the city, Commander." Kat suggested. Carter took a seat in reply.

Slade relaxed a little. "Cutter, you son of a bitch. You heard me loud and clear, C-Man. Remember Eridanus V?" He asked, struggling to keep from adding his pain in his voice.

Bri watched as human civilians and scientists alike were murdered at the hand of the Covenant. This wasn't new to Bri, but he refused to ignore the absence of honor here any longer. "Warriors! Focus on those firing at us! You can deal with those ones later!" Bri ordered, believing, in this sense, he could try and bring a little honor into this lost cause. His troops began focusing more on the Human Soldiers rather than those fleeing. Bri could see his own people running from such a dire threat. Themselves. A Sangheili civil war back on the home world of Sangheilios. He could see men, women, and children fall alike. Armed or unnarmed, it did not matter. This, Bri feared, as he viewed the fleeing humans and his people in a similar light. Amongst the carnage, he could see his family, or what remained of it.
Shaking his head, Bri cleared his mind and pressed deeper into the Human base containing the relic.

Dekan let out a chuckle. "I believe you humans refer to the Kig-Yar as Jackals. I know not of your knowledge of the Prophets, but those are the San'Shyuum." Upon looking over the other figures in the Pelican, Dekan spotted someone who stood out, probably as much as he did. Perhaps that was why the other Humans on board hadn't started shooting him yet. In handcuffs, he saw the same Ultra from before. He looked worse for wear, though. "How did you end up in the accompaniment of these Humans, brother?" He asked, now looking at Dydo.

"Yeah, I do Slade, where the hell are you? We need to be getting over to sword base by now!" Cutter said into the comms. "We found this elite washed up at a river, we saved him." Jessica said to Dekan, she was indeed suspicious of him, considering that he was a Zealot and all. "Oh, and don't try any funny business, or I blow your mandibles and head off, understood?" Romero added.

"I came of my own accord, Human. I do not fear death, but I am not here to cause trouble." Dekan stated, more to Romero than to the others. He then turned to Jessica and gave her a nod of appreciation. "I thank you for your kindness, then. I shall do my best to return the favor." Dekan sat down next to Dydo, while Caleb sat down next to Emile. Caleb turned his head to Carter. "Commander, do we know our next move?"

Jessica took off her helmet and set it on her seat near the cockpit. She had brown hair and freckles on her face. She looked no older than 18. "I'm Jessica." She said to the Zealot. "Nice to meet you." She added with a smile. She held out her hand for a handshake. Romero saw this and kept an eye on the zealot just in case. He also readied his magnum and knife.

Albeit reluctantly, Dekan decided to remove his helmet as well. No truly remarkable facial features, other than what looks like an Energy Sword scar above his right eye, with no more than a centimeter of skin between the scar and his actual eye. "I suppose, now that I am no longer a member of the Covenant, my name would be Dekan 'Kalim. A pleasure, Jessica." He took her hand, and returned the hand shake. Dekan knew that human custom. At least, he thought he did. He wasn't too sure. "This is the correct way you humans 'shake hands,' correct?"

"Yeah. Now take a seat you damned alien." Romero said to Dekan. Jessica let go of Dekan's hand and walked over to Romero. "Shut the fuck up! You don't need to be racist to them just because we are at war you asshole!" Jessica yelled at Romero's face. Romero was then bitch-slapped and Jessica walked back to her seat and started to go through mission details.

"No, he has every right to hate us." Dekan stated, as if it were a fact, rather than an opinion, as he sat down. Despite the fact he was now seated, he would probably still be taller than one of the ODSTs on the Pelican. "We've killed millions of your people. I do not blame you for the way you treat me." He looked down at the floor, before looking back at Romero. "The San'Shyuum, the Prophets, lied to us. Told us your people defiled Forerunner relics in order to rile us up, to make us eager to attack and kill your people. I was branded a heretic because I gave the order to spare your children and unarmed civilians. No longer. Rest assured, I will do whatever I can to atone for the lives I've taken. I doubt I will ever truly redeem myself, but believe me when I say I will fight for your people until the last breath leaves my body, or until this damnable conflict is over and the Prophets, especially Regret, lay dead."

"We will both aid you," Dydo added in with a strained voice. Whilst all the talking had been progressing, the Elite had been sitting in his own world, the pain beginning to dull his senses as a feeling of numbness washed over him. "Although, I doubt I'd be much of a help in these restraints, nor with my current wounds." Seeing as how Dekan had taken off his helmet, Dydo removed his once more too. Usually, his red bronze eyes stood out against his bluer skin, but instead had glazed over slightly, and his face was flushed. Other than that, his stoic expression remained, as if he currently wasn't straining his body to ignore the pain of untreated wounds. He had suffered through wounds like this before, though he usually didn't recall the pain of sitting with them for this long, it was most likely due to adrenaline from having to continue fighting in the field.

Dekan looked over at Dydo, before he turned his gaze once more to the humans. "He needs medical attention if he is to survive, or be of any help. I believe Human medical procedures will be sufficient enough. Unfortunately, however, I am not trained in such a field. I don't suppose one of you would be?" He looked over each of the ODSTs. He didn't know what they each specialized in, although, at this point, he figured the female Human he'd only just met would be the most likely to inform him.

"Our medic died when we tried to evac from where we found this one." Cutter said, he sounded like he couldn't care less. "Ask one of the Spartans, I'm a solider, not a medic." Romero added again, Jessica replied to the comment with a stone cold glare that could make anyone feel uncomfortable. She was obviously pissed. "Anyway we are here." Cutter finished.

"Alright Noble. We have our orders. ONI Sword Base has been taken by the Covenant. Dr. Halsey has been marked as KIA. We need to deal with the surrounding forces before we attack Sword Base. Six, you lead the first ground assault. Take the ODST's with you." Carter ordered.
"Both of you Elites. You're with me. Well get you fixed up, but I'm risking a lot with that. Kat, Emile, Jun. Once Six has taken down any anti-air Covenant structures, we'll move in on Sword Base. We'll see you there. Is everyone clear?" Carter yelled to all of them in the packed Pelican.

"I'm somewhere stuck in the city. I can't move. I got several crushed bones and possibly internal... gah! Internal bleeding... I can send you a navigation point to your radar. It should detect my equipment. Then you'll know where to find me..." Slade grunted into the comms, his voice growing weaker and quieter with each word, steadily but surely. "Hurry... please..."

Bri looked about the Human base. They'd eradicated all humans here, but the holy relic was nowhere to be found. "Field Marshal. The results say it's underground." A minor informed Bri, who nodded. "Then we find that way. If the Humans found it, then so will we."

Dekan nodded gratefully to Carter. "Thank you, Commander. I promise you will not regret sparing us." Meanwhile, Caleb looked to Carter. "Where do you want me at, Commander?" He inquired, before pumping his Shotgun. "I can deploy to whichever team you'd prefer." He stated. The Sangheili Zealot picked his helmet up and re-equipped it. "I am ready to deploy upon your order, Commander."

"I got a problem, I have a fellow ODST back in the city who needs medevac. I will send Romero there to get him. They will meet us back at the designated rendezvous point." Cutter said. Jessica put her helmet back on and grabbed her DMR which had a silencer on it. "Ready." She said, cutter stood up and grabbed his shotgun. "Ready." He said, pumping the shotgun. (I am going to go see alien covenant, so I will be AFK for a while, also my b-day is tomorrow so yeah :D)

(I enjoyed Alien: Covenant, personally. I was thinking of starting an Alien survival RP sometime maybe.)
"No. You ODST's are with Six. She needs you to have her back." Carter told Cutter. "That's where you can come in." Carter said, turning to Caleb. "Get that ODST. When you have him, bring him back to me and Holland." Carter looked around. "Let's move it, Noble."

Six looked to the ODST's around her. "You lot, with me." She said. "I'm Six."
The Pelican opened to reveal the drop zone. "Stay safe, Six. For Jorge." Carter says, patting Six on the shoulder. "Got it, sir." She replied, leaping from the Pelican.

Dydo huffed, the handcuffs still haven't been removed, but regardless he stood. He hope they had the decency to bring the machine closer to the ground, he did not favor the idea of leaping like the demon previous. While his legs were not broken he did not want to risk anything more in his current state. More than he had to at least. If the humans could 'fix him up' he was most likely going to aid in combat, combat that surely would put him at higher risk. At least his weapons were still magnetized across his back and thighs.

The ODST's all leaped out of the pelican, Romero aimed his sniper rifle around him, scanning for enemies. He saw a shimmer in the air, but he thought nothing of it. They followed Noble 6.

"Got it, Commander. I'll make sure to embarrass him and carry him bridal style." Caleb responded, before he leaped off the Pelican. After confirming the location of the ODST, the SPARTAN-III set off towards the marker on his HUD. Caleb set off at a brisk jog, before almost breaking out into a full-on sprint towards his location.

Dekan stood up and de-magnetized his dual Plasma Rifles. "Commander, where are we going to go to get my fellow Sangheili medical attention?"

Cutter jogged up to six's side. "So, what's the battle plan?" Cutter asked, not really knowing what they were about to walk into. "Because if it involves a good explosion, I like that plan." Cutter said jokingly.

"I like him." Emile stated after Caleb had left. "This is where it gets complicated. I'm taking you to a UNSC base. It has the closest medical center for hundreds of miles. Just stay behind me and let me do the talking." Carter replied to the Elite.
"You would." Jun said to Emile. "What is that supposed to mean?" Emile asked defensively.

"It involves a good explosion." Six stated to Cutter. "Dead ahead is a couple of Covenant anti-air canons. If Noble is gonna get to Sword Base, those things need to be taken out. It also solves the problem for any other UNSC vessels trying to get by." She set off at a steady pace, keeping her DMR leveled.

"Awesome." Cutter said as he motioned for Jessica and Romero to start running. They all caught up to noble six and stayed at her pace, keeping their weapons leveled. "Hey, you guys hear that? Sounds like footsteps, elite footsteps..." Romero said, turning around and walking backwards.

"Keep an eye on your radars."Six replied cooly, continuing to walk. Suddenly, she held up her hand to motion for them to stop. "Several Elite's 12 o'clock. Cutter, Romero, go around this hill, flank them. Jessica, you're with me. We'll hit them head on."

"Ok then." Romero and Cutter said in unison, Jessica just nodded at six. Cutter and Romero went down the hill and raised their weapons. They started to run to the elites. "She knows we don't have motion frackers right?" Romero said to cutter. "I dunno." Cutter chuckled. Suddenly, plasma fire nailed them both in the chest and stomach, they both dropped onto the ground. Jessica followed six, not hearing the plasma fire.

Six had tagged Cutter and Romero, and had her suit monitor heir vital signs. The moment they were shot, Six knew. "Looks like we'll have to do this the hard way." Six muttered to herself as she stepped out of her cover, firing upon the Elites. Mostly minors, so their energy shields were out before they could react to her.
Being extremely precise with her choice of weapon, three Elite's went down with headshots.

"I understand, Commander. We will stay silent unless spoken to." Dekan replied. Deciding first impressions would be better if he didn't have weapons in his hands, the Sangheili Zealot magnetized his Plasma Rifles to his sides. "We will follow your lead, Commander." Dekan gave a respectful nod.

"This is Caleb-B818. Do you read, Slade?" Caleb inquired, over his comms. "I shouldn't be too far away from your position now. Have you seen any Covenant patrols nearby that I should know of? P.S.: You're getting carried bridal style, so I hope you have a helmet to hide your blushing."