• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Halo RP

"Over there! An Ultra!" One of the Sangheili Minors shouted. Dekan looked over and saw the Ultra he'd ordered to redirect their forces running towards them... Right across a stretch of open ground. "You five Unggoy, go out there and provide him covering fire if the Humans or their Demons start shooting." Dekan ordered. They responded with a hesitant "Yes, sir!" before going out in the open.

Tony saw a group of Unggoy charging in a direction. He didn't see where they were going, but he did a see their commanding Elite this time. The Spartan fired at to of the Unggoy and at the Elite. He dropped down and pointed at the Ultra and said," Welcome to Reach, Bitch." Then he fired again. He knifed a passing Unggoy and remained focus on the Ultra. He drew his combat knife and looked the Sangheili in the eyes.

Caleb slid to a stop, and looked back at Tony. "Tony, we don't got time for them, man! Come on!" He shouted, before resuming his run after Noble 2.

Dekan growled as some DMR blasts bounced off his shields. The shooter then switched to his Unggoy party, and the Ultra. "Oh, no you don't." He thought, before activating his camouflage. He trekked slowly around, and came to see that the shooter was a Demon. The Unggoy were down, and the Demon now focused his weapon on the Ultra. With a mighty roar, Dekan deactivated his camo and rammed his shoulder into the Demon. He didn't press, however, and gave the Demon a chance to get into a fighting stance.

"Do I have to?" Tony said in whiny voice. The Spartan's shields were damaged by the push, but not majorly. He took his knife and slashed at the newly arrived Sangheili. He then started to sprint back towards Caleb and Noble 2. As he ran, he unclipped a grenade and threw it at the covenant he was fighting.

Dydo had recovered from his skidding halt, and had to take a few strides back in an attempt to gain some ground from the Demon. Thankfully, the Zealot from earlier came to his aid, and the Demon was called away. Not before throwing a grenade at their feet, however. Despite knowing he had damaged, incomplete shields, Dydo didn't hesitate to charge into the Zealot and knock him away from the grenade. It was mostly his back and leg that took the brunt of the blast, his shields only protecting him from most of the damage. He was slightly burned and some shrapnel had dug into the surface of his skin, but Dydo would live. With some pain, but he'd live.

The Demon's blade slashed Dekan's thigh, leaving a small cut, with blood already beginning to ooze from the wound. However, the Dekan hadn't noticed the grenade the Demon threw. Thankfully, for him, he wouldn't have needed to. The Ultra from earlier came to his rescue, tackling him to the side. The both of them fell onto the ground from the blast, but Dekan quickly stood back up and pulled the Ultra with him, carrying him to the rendezvous.

"Hey man. Wish we could have this little reunion on better terms. I'm pinned down. Brute Strike Force has me disengaged. Chieftain is leading them and I can't find a way around. If you could help me in any way, man, I'd really appreciate some help." Slade spoke into his comms quietly as the Brutes continued their search for him, sniffing the air occasionally.

Bri dreaded having to do this. He didn't want to. It didn't feel right, but for a Sanghieli Warrior to assist a Human... that was plain old heresy right there. It could not be tolerated. It had to be punished. He had the name of the Zealot. He would need to get the name of any other heretics off of said Zealot. "Dekan... Zealot. Report to my position immediately. That is a direct order. I have sent the coordinates to you through your display. Come to me. Now." Bri turned off his comms. Heretic or not, this didn't settle well with him.

Kat stopped in front of a building, raising her hand to signal for the other two to stop. "Commander. Are you seeing this?" She asked through her comms. "That's Six's transponder. Kat. Patch her through. Let's find out what happened to Noble 5 and 6." Noble 1 responded. Kat nodded and looked back. "Well hold position here while I try to patch through a communication. The damn Covenant have already taken down most of our communication. This will only take a moment."

"Of course, Field Marshal, I am on my way." Dekan replied as he set the Sangheili Ultra down. The Field Marshal sounded troubled, which couldn't be good. He quickly got his leg patched up, and headed towards Bri's beacon.

"Noble Six might still be kickin'? Got it, Noble Two. We'll hold here." Caleb responded, before aiming around with his Shotgun.

Dekan arrived at Bri's transmitted location. "I have arrived, Field Marshal. You sounded troubled. Has something gone amiss with the invasion?"

Dydo groaned softly as he was set down, his injured back pressed to the wall offered him some discomfort. He let his injured leg spread in front of him, sitting on the ground to catch a moments rest. One of the Minors walked up to Dydo, offering help, but Dydo gently brushed him off. He found the strength to stand, using the wall to push himself to his feet, his shields partially recharging again. He limped into the mass of soldiers, favoring his leg and limping only a little, but he pushed through the pain as if it were an annoying paper cut.

Bri looked at his fellow Warrior. "The Prophet of Regret is displeased with you. Approximately 34 minutes ago, you gave the order to spare unarmed humans and children. As the Humans are the only thing in the path to salvation, the Prophet of Regret has deemed you and all who follow you heretics. You are to be held in trial on High Charity upon your arrival." Bri said to the Zealot before him. "If you do not turn yourself in to be put on trial, and resist capture, I will be forced to kill you." He said with his eyes closed, obviously angry at the situation. Opening his eyes, he looked at Dekan. "Don't make this hard on yourself. The Prophets word is law. Come with me, Dekan." He gestured to the Phantom hovering behind him.

"My honor means more to me than anything, Field Marshal. If doing the outrageous dishonor of killing children and unarmed civilians is the only way to guarantee my salvation, then I welcome eternal damnation with open arms." As if to make his point, the humongous Sangheili took a step back and opened his arms, as if to embrace someone in a hug. "That same honor-bound code I follow would have me turn myself in and face my trial, so I shall. You will find no resistance from me." Dekan stated calmly, as he walked towards the Phantom. "I've always been a rebel to my parents." Dekan chuckled. "I suppose this shall be my final act of rebellion against them."

"It shall." Bri replied simply. If Dekan were to present this to the Council, he would for sure be executed, and his body would be hung for all to see Heresy is something the Covenant does not take kindly to. Bri followed Dekan aboard the Phantom, and quickly put his hands in energy cuffs. "Sorry, protocol. I am sure you understand." Bri murmered to Dekan.
"It is a great dishonor for a Sangheili warrior, a Zealot no least, to be committing acts against our Covenant. You swore an oath when you joined this Covenant. We all did. Being rebellious can only lead to your own demise. You have brought this upon yourself. We will see our holy Prophet shortly." Bri told Dekan before placing a silencer device over the Zealots mandibles, disabling him from communicating. "Another protocol, as I'm sure you are aware of."

Joseph heard what Slade said and responded, "I'm closing in on your position, hold tight," He finished as he made his way towards them. He traveled roof to roof and as he got closer he readied his rifle. As he ran he was under fire from Covenant ground forces, and he took about 5 total hits as he tried to get there to give supporting fire. Finally he arrived at Slade's location he readied his rifle and took aim, he found one of the Brutes and fired, clean kill, he took aim at another and fired again, confirmed kill.

"Hell yeah! Hit them hard, Joseph!" Slade yelled, revealing his cover. "Idiot..." Slade murmered to himself as the Chieftain began charging, moving quickly to Slade, knocking a Skirmisher down on the way. Slade raised his Rifle, and opened fire on the Chieftain. The bullets pinged off of the shields, and Slade was forced to dive for cover to avoid being smashed to bits by the Gravity Hammer.

Dekan simply nodded to Bri as the silencer device was placed over his mandibles. "Our glorious Prophets wouldn't want more of their pawns to see the truth, would they? Granted, I am going against a religion our people have followed for several millennia. I doubt my words would sway many, and even the few it may sway would probably be put to death along with me. I only hope my men are spared my fate."

Dydo sighed, the rest of the regrouped troops slowly marched on and deeper into the city to meet with the rest battling the humans and their Demons. Dydo limped at the head of the group, not faltering in his pain as he navigated the streets. As they drew closer to regrouping, he heard distant gunfire and screaming. And then the Kig-Yar on the rooftops began firing at something in the streets, which excited the Unggoy and caused them to splinter from the group and rush through the alleys. Eventually they came across civilians who were in the process of evacuation, and he heard behind him the sounds of plasma charging.

Dydo quickly raised a clawed fist to halt the guns behind him, "Save your weapons for the human soldiers and Demons. Remember the Zealot's orders. It is both dishonorable and wasteful to waste them on these worms." He glared at the remaining Elites and Brutes behind him, the latter on the brink it seemed to turning their fire to Dydo. His words dated the few Ultras and remaining Minors, for now. The tense silence passed as the civilians managed to scurry away in the few seconds Dydo had bought for them. He waved the Covenent on.

They entered the battlefield minutes later, the brutes following a newly elected leader, and the Minors split into groups or gathered a few stray Unggoy. The Ultras brushed past Dydo without another word, leaving the injured Elite to venture off by himself.

"He did what!?" Regret yelled, outraged. Thel bowed his head. "The Ultra has taken the Zealots words to heart. He is continuing to follow the orders of heresy." Regret slammed his fist on his arm rest. "Kill him. Set the Brutes off of him, I don't care. I will NOT tolerate so many acts of heresy to occur within our proud Covenant!"
Thel blinked, deep in thought, as his head remained bowed. "Yes... holy one... your wish is my command." Straightening, Thel turned and prepared himself to give the order.

The door opened, and Thel stepped through, nearly bumping into Dekan and Bri, who was pushing Dekan along. "The Prophet's patience wanes. Do not test him." Thel advised, grabbing the silencer and pulling it from Dekan's face. With one last look into the Zealots eyes, Thel continued on his way. Bri gently pushed Dekan along. "He is in there. Take the advice you were given, it may be one of your only chances left of survival." With that, Bri pushed Dekan into the Quarters, and turned to leave.

What would be worse, exile, imprisonment, or death? In truth, Dekan did not know as he stepped towards the Prophet of Regret, standing within plain view of him. "You know of my actions, holy Prophet of Regret. If you've questions, I will answer with facts if possible. If not, they will be my own views." He stated, as he looked the Prophet in the eyes. No matter his fate, Dekan did not fear it. Whatever Regret ordered, he would embrace it, just as he will his damnation.

Regret stared into the eyes of the Zealot. After a few moments of silence which surely felt to be an eternity, Regret spoke. "There are a small band of Demons regrouping in a building. It's in the center of the human city. I will give you its coordinates. Take a team of Zealots with you. Kill these Demons. I will support you with the finest of weapons and equipment." Regret finished, still staring at Dekan. "Make haste, Zealot. This is your only chance of redemption."

"It will be done, holy one." Dekan replied, bowing. "Shall I pick the Zealots of my own accord, or will someone else assign them?" The Sangheili inquired, once again standing straight. If he were to pick, he'd need to start picking out the best of the surviving Zealots in the city and aboard High Charity. One Demon was a challenge, but a group of them? "I'm more than likely being sent to my death. And Regret knows fully well that my chances of survival are low. If I fail, then perhaps we kill one on the way, weaken their forces, and I'm out of the picture. Either way, the Prophet of Regret wins. A smart move, though."

"Assemble a team as you see fit, Zealot. Remember. Your clock is ticking. Be what the Sangheili is meant to be. Swift, silent, and deadly. I expect your return by the rise of the sun on the planet." Regret says. Night has already fallen over Reach, decreasing Dekan's time by a margin. "Oh, and Dekan." The Prophet leans forward. "Do not attempt any more herecy. I will know. I see all. You are dismissed."

"Of course, holy Prophet of Regret." Dekan responded, bowing once more before exiting. He quickly stopped by the armory to stock up, and quickly ordered the best Sangheili Zealots he could find to arrive in the armory as well. The team picked their weapons, one even bringing a Fuel Rod Cannon. Dekan kept his usual weapons, along with a Concussion Rifle and a second Energy Sword "Meet me on board our Phantom once you all are ready." Dekan ordered, before heading there himself. After a short while of waiting, the other Zealots, five others to be specific, boarded the Phantom and it took off, heading back towards New Alexandria.

Dydo listened to the eerie silence that enveloped him. Strange, he wasn't very far from the fighting... was he? Warily, the Ultra looked around him, pausing at the edge of a bridge. He drew his weapon, holding it steady in front of him, creeping along the bridge as the wind blew and echoed around him as he crossed the water beneath him. He turned to peer back where he came, finding nothing. He looked to the left and right of the bridge, and still there was nothing. He growled, turning back around to see two brutes blocking his path. Slowly they lumbered towards him from where they seemed to materialize from the shade, he cast a glance behind him to notice another two flanking where he came. He turned foreword again, watching as the Chieftain hefted himself towards Dydo, waving his gravity hammer nonchalantly.

"You seem injured, Ultra. Didn't get separated and lost from the path your fellow Sangheili walk, hm?" the Chieftain gurgled, taunting Dydo. The brutes around him growled and chuckled, but the words themselves troubled Dydo. "My path is the same as all the rest of the Covenant. I am merely walking by my self." The Chieftain growled, striking the ground with his hammer and stomping his way right up to Dydo, "Perhaps you should have asked for directions, heretic." He spat, some of the spittle creating droplets across Dydo's visor, though he didn't dare wipe it away.

"I seem to be lost, Brute, heretic is unfamiliar to me. The only thing I am guilty of is upholding my honor and doing my service for the Covenant." "You've taken orders from a heretic, siding with him, you've been sparing humans!" he roared back at the Elite, more spittle causing Dydo to loose a bit more of his sight which he knew he would need in a few moments. "By my honor, I will not slaughter mothers and their children, or those without weapons with which to fight back. Our fight with the humans is against their armies, not their civilians."

The reaction was instant, and with a roar Dydo's shields were drained pitifully quick as close to a full round of Spiker rounders pierced his armor and the flesh in his side and back. He roared in pain, stumbling foreword and his injured leg was swept out from beneath him. The Chieftain swung his hammer, but Dydo reacted quickly and grabbed the hilt, swinging into the air from the momentum before planting his feet on the ground. With a roar, he strained every muscle in his body, the Spiker rounds causing searing agony to flare in his back as he swung the hammer, sending the Brute Chieftain into the Brutes who shot him. Turning, he managed to dodge most of the next volley of bullets, striking the ground the two brute's feet and sending them back off the bridge and into the walls of nearby buildings. They were alive, and Dydo defensively faced the brute Chieftain again.

There was a few moments standoff, before the previous brutes took advantage of Dydo's honor, where he would not strike down his fallen and weaponless foe, holding the Elite in a strangle hold. The Chieftain chuckled darkly, retrieving his hammer. Dydo was dragged to the center of the bridge, gagging and clawing at the arms of his captors in a desperate attempt to breath. With a nod from the chief, Dydo was dropped. Gasping, he stumbled and tried to dodge the incoming attack, but the gravity hammer hit his arm at full force, and the Elite was sent right over the side of the bridge and into the water below.

"We know to expect Demons, brothers. However, we do not know their exact number, only that there are several. Do NOT underestimate this foe." Dekan stated. Each of his fellow Zealots gave their forms of consent, before the pilot alerted them that they were approaching their destination. "Be prepared. Active camouflage as soon as our feet touch the ground, and wait in ambush positions." He ordered. He hated having to take the Demons by surprise. It was dishonorable.

Kat had led the two into a building, where they were greeted by Emile, Noble 4, and Jun, Noble 3. "I got a couple of Spartans. A little fresh by the looks of them, but better for us regardless." Kat said to them. Emile grunted. "Good to see you too."
"Carter is bringing 6... Kat. Jorge..." Jun began, before he was cut off by Kat. "I know Jun." She turned back to the newer Spartans. "This is Emile, Noble 4. That's Jun, Noble 3." She tells them, pointing to the respective members.

"You have been summoned once again." A Sangheili General told Bri as he passed. Bri could only assume it was Regret once again. With a groan, he began to make his was into the quarters.

Slade had had enough of this Chieftain. Throwing aside his Rifle, he grabbed the Shotgun from his back. "Come on, Ape Brain!" The Chieftain roared and charged. Slade shot a round directly into the Chieftains gut, only to break it's shields. "Shi-" Slade groaned as the Gravity Hammer made contact with his chest, and it struck hard. He was flung into a nearby building and crashed through the wall, coming to a stop on the ground as he landed inside of said building. He wasn't dead, but everything was going black. The Chieftain felt satisfied and returned to his team as his shields recharged, and everything went black for the ODST.

Bri 'Filkomee kneeled before the Prophet of Regret, the youngest of the Prophets. The most naive, but in no way would Bri tell that to his face. "You have summoned me, Noble Prophet."
"I have. Stand." Regret ordered. Bri complied. "Do you see those controls over there?" Regret asked. Bri turned to see them, and nodded. "Yes, your excellency. Those are our Weapon controls."
"Precisely. I want you to end this pointless skirmish, Field Marshal. Glass the Human city."
Bri stood frozen. Glass? There was a holy relic of the Gods on the Planet! What if they glassed it? And they still had many ground troops there... "Did I stutter, Field Marshal?" Regret asked, raising an eyebrow. Bri regained his compossure. "Holy Prophet of Regret. We still have forces in the city, I-"
"Are you questioning me, Field Marshal?" Regret asked cooly. "No, holy one. I am merely-"
"Silence! You should be ashamed that you dare disobey your Hierarch in such a way. I told you to glass the city. What are you not doing?" Bri gulped. "As you command, your excellency." Bri bowed once more to Regret, before turning to the ships weapon controls, and making his slow approach to it.

Caleb simply gave a nod to a fellow SPARTAN-III as he greeted them upon their entrance. Kat introduced him as Emile, Noble Four, and the other as Jun, Noble Three. Caleb walked over to the window, near Noble Three, and looked out. "We're losing New Alexandria. What's Noble One's plan to counter this? Because unless we start droppin' buildings on 'em or nuke 'em, I don't see much hope for us beating these fuckers."

Dekan and his Zealots looked down at the gathering group of SPARTANs. He nodded to each of his fellow Zealots to move and get into their positions. In a few minutes, they would ambush and kill the Demons, and secure their victory on the Humans.

"There is no plan. We don't have the type of firepower to fight back." Carter, Noble One replied, entering the room, followed by a red and white female recon Spartan that could only be assumed ad Noble Six. "Sir, we need to have some way to fight back!" Emile countered. "We don't have any communications right now, we're dangerously low on ammo and missing one of the toughest Spartan-II's out there. Things are looking grimm, and it would be pointless to lose more Spartans in a losing battle."
Everyone fell silent at this, until Jun stood up suddenly. "Kat?" Carter asked. "Shh!" Was her only reply. "Check your motion trackers." She ordered.

Upon checking his own motion trackers, Caleb put his hands on the hilts of his Magnums. Hostiles were nearby.

One of the Zealots dropped from the ceiling. He activated an Energy Sword and slashed at the Demon in steel and green armor. The Demon narrowly ducked under the Sangheili's swing, and demagnetized both of his Magnums. He rolled back, and then opened fire on the Elite, depleting some of his shields. Upon that, three other Zealots dropped on the other side of the room, one holding a fuel rod cannon, another holding an Energy Sword, and another holding a Plasma Repeater. Next to the first Zealot was another now, who held in his hands two Needlers, and Dekan dropped between the two, activating his own energy swords.

Daniel Pierce, AKA Cutter, was in a pelican near New Alexandria maintaining his assault rifle, which he customized so that it fired faster and more powerful bullets. He looked over at his squadmates who had been doing the same with their own respective weapons. He nodded at Romero the sniper who nodded back (these ODSTS are going to die. Only Cutter lives.) at him. The pelican didn't encounter too much resistance. Cutter got out his shot gun and strapped it to his back. He continued to check his assault rifle until he was satisfied with it's condition.

Dydo coughed and spluttered as water filled his helmet, the water dragging his weak body through the city to who knows where. He used his good arm, claws scraping across concrete until they letched into an uneven slab. He desperately clawed his way onto dry ground, dragging his weak body up. The arm that took the hit from the gravity hammer was most certainly broken, but his armor would have to suffice as a temporary cast. He coughed, his good arm yanking his helmet off and the excess water came rushing out. His mandibles extended as he gasped for air, rolling to lay on his side with a non injured leg. His other leg was injured but to what extend he did not know, and he still had those spiked rounds embedded in his back. The Ultra sighed, trying to regain his breath, with no way of knowing where he was or what was around him, and no way of defending himself. He could only lay and wait, and hope that nothing wanting to kill him would find him. Branded as a heretic... Highly unlikely he could find himself any allies here on reach.

The pilot saw something on the banks of the river, thinking it was a UNSC survivor he landed the pelican. The ODST's readied weapons and exited the pelican, the survivor was in fact an elite, it's arm was broken and it surprisingly had it's helmet off. The ODSTs approached the elite, aiming weapons at it's head. "What should we do with it sir?" an ODST asked Cutter. "Hey, alien, english, do you speak it?" Cutter asked, thinking of a response to the ODST.

Dydo's red eyes glanced up at the humans surrounding him. It appeared he spoke too soon. He sighed, closing his mandibles into a more human like jaw that most Sangheili used back at home. "I can speak English, human." He huffed, making no effort to move himself at all. If they would kill him, so be it. He was injured, a heretic for reasons unknown to him, and was probably doomed to die on Reach anyhow. With a grunt, he decided against better judgement to move and grab his helmet, sliding it slowly back onto his head.

"Good, now, I have a question for you, what the hell happened to your arm?" Cutter asked, resisting the urge to just shoot the elite through the skull. The rest of the ODSTs slightly lowered their weapons, one of them turning around and walking back to the pelican. Cutter kept on thinking Don't kill it don't kill it don't kill it. But he had to actually hand off his assault rifle to ensure he wouldn't shoot the elite.

"I was attacked by Jiralhanae. They had orders, I assume, to kill me as I am a heretic." Dydo scoffed as he finished. He groaned, shifting to sit, looking at the humans again. "I assume you are probably going to kill me too? It's a shame, betrayed and dishonored and none of my brothers will be the wiser." He grinned to himself under his mask. "What is that saying I've heard you humans use? Nothing left to lose?" His chest heaved, he fully accepted whatever fate he had in store, believing his life would probably cease then and there. Conversation with humans while dying was more amusing to him than he had thought.

Although, he really didn't have nothing left to lose. His mind drifted back to his wife, and Lag, and the child he had to leave behind. He frowned, he couldn't possibly return to them now. The last they'd hear of him would be his death and heresy. Of course, that would mean nothing but dark times for his family and clan. He sighed. He may not have anything left, but he only regretted that his family would most likely suffer for his actions of true honor.

Last edited:
"Get this one up on his feet, take him into the pelican." Cutter told the other ODST's, they approached the elite, putting their weapons away. One ODST held out her hand to the elite, the other got out handcuffs and painkillers. Cutter watched the elite carefully but he he heard footsteps, large ones. He looked at a building nearby, the footsteps were coming from behind the building, he got out his shotgun and aimed it at the building. The sounds of hunters were heard behind the building.

"Damnit! Zealots! Take them down, Noble." Carter ordered, pulling out his MA5B Assault Rifle and firing a clip into one, depleting it's shields. "No need to be told twice." Emile replied grimly as he whipped out his personalized Shotgun and taking aim. Jun doubled back to get into a good Sniping position as Kat grabbed Carter and pulled him to the side as plasma fire was released into the air. Six began to back up, opening fire with her DMR, aiming for the head, and her aim happened to be true. As Noble began their tactical and effective maneuvar, something much worse was about to come down.

Bri had reached the ships controls, and he could tell Regret was getting agitated with him. Bri grabbed onto the controls and began to position the ship above the city. He felt too wrong for this. So many lives, innocent ones, and fellow brothers, we're to be lost. "End this." Regret ordered. Bri closed his eyes.

Each of the Sangheili Zealots dispersed, going for one Demon each. The one with the Fuel Rod Cannon took aim at the one who seemed to be their leader, Carter, as the Zealot who'd lost his shields ducked behind cover and began firing blindly in the direction of Emile. The Zealot with the Needlers focused his fire on Jun. The Zealots with the energy swords charged Kat and Noble Six. Dekan charged with his dual Energy Swords and swung at Caleb.

Caleb immediately recognized the monstrously tall Zealot who'd ordered his men to spare civilians in New Alexandria. "I saw what you did in the city, Zealot." Caleb stated, as he ducked under one of the Zealot's swings and fired a clip from his left Magnum into the Zealot's back. His shields held, however, as he turned to swing again. Quickly, Caleb magnetized his pistols and unsheathed the knife on his Security shoulder pad, and slashed Zealot's gut, which depleted his shields and caused blood to cover the blade.

Dekan let out a roar as the Demon slashed at his gut, and he felt himself loose some blood. This was the second time today. He deactivated one of his Energy Swords and magnetized it to his hip before he grabbed the Demon by the throat and slammed him into a wall.

"Commander!" Kat yelled, and Carter leaped to the side, dodging a fuel rod blast. "I see him." He replied as he dashed forward, knowing the shots were more likely at a distance.
Kat barely caught the Zealot in time, as she dived to the side, away from an advancing energy blade, and make a quick succession of emptying her clip into the Zealot, depleting it's shields, before unsheathing her combat knife.
"Oh no you don't." Emile growled as he stomped forward, the Zealots blasts depleting his shields before the Zealot received a gut full of lead from Emile's Shotgun, and another to the face.
Jun activated his armor lock as the needles began to hit him, and once they stopped so the Zealot could unload, Jun took action and fired a powerful shot from the SSM Sniper Rifle into the Zealot's chest, depleting it's shields and impaling it.
Noble Six let the Zealot charge at her, and once it was close enough, she made a quick evasion to the side with a side kick into the Zealot, knocking it down as Six quickly recovered and opened fire on the Zealot, taking out its shields.
"Why couldn't we have done this back at Sword base?" Emile laughed as he leveled his Shotgun at Six's Zealot and took it down as well.

Bri opened his eyes, and pressed one last button. A beam of light and energy pulsed down from the ship, and slammed into the surface of the planet, directly into the center of the city. Building quickly collapsed, and debris was thrown outwardly. New Alexandria was finished, and Bri was beginning to feel his faith to the vast Covenant Empire fade.

"So, I'll make this quick..." Caleb gasped, finishing his previous statement, as he slammed his knife into the Zealot's arm. Dekan roared as he dropped the SPARTAN, but they were interrupted as the beam from the Prophet of Regret's ship slammed into the center of the building complex. It sent Caleb near the window, but he quickly grabbed onto a steel beam to prevent himself from falling. "Ah, shit." Caleb muttered.

Dekan looed over at the Demon, holding on for life - quite literally - on the side of the building. He could kill him now, and regain the Prophet's favor. "But do I really want to serve Prophets like that? No, I do not think I do." Sighing, Dekan stood up and slowly made his way over to the Demon's position. He reached out a hand, and spoke in English. "Grab a hold of my hand if you want to live, Demon!"

Caleb looked up to see, oddly enough, the same Zealot he was just fighting offer his hand out to him. Based on what he'd seen earlier, this one was an honorable sort. So Caleb accepted, and the Sangheili pulled him up. "We must leave, before the Regret's ship kills us all." The Zealot said. Caleb nodded, before calling for Carter. "Commander! What now?!"

Dydo grasped the female UNSC's arm, mostly for balance since if he used all his strength he could hurt her. After standing up, albeit, certainly favoring his leg more than ever, he glared at the handcuffs. His head snapped over to the sound of hunters, only for a bright white beam of light to come smashing into the city moments later. He yelled in his native language, a string of rather profound curses that roughly translated into "Honor my ass, Covenant. This Holy Path is nothing but lies, you worms!" of course, the literal translation would be much, much worse. With a snarl, and his muscles screaming as adrenaline pumped through his veins, he quickly grabbed the nearest human, which happened to be Cutter, and sprinted for the human air craft. "If you value your lives I suggest we make haste!" He yelled over the scream of the superheated beam currently glassing the city.