• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

Ok, I can't believe how lucky I am. People hatch hundreds of eggs in search of a shiny and I have obtained 2 shinies without even trying. Yes, I have a shiny corphish. *faints*

I put in a Hard-Hached Spiritomb in the Exchange and all I got was a TORCHIC!

That's why I decided to put in a novelty because some rares...just aren't rare XD I ended up with Zacky's Zergoose. Even though I wanted the Winter Vulpix, I'm still grateful and I'll be happier if that Zergoose is male.

They have a new thing called 'achievements'. At first, I looked at the achievements chart, and I had none! But then I pressed 'Check for achievements' which you can only do five times a day. I have these ones:

Newbie Hatcher - hatch your first pokemon egg
Newbie Breeder - breed your first pokemon egg
Novice Breeder - breed 120 pokemon eggs
Expert Breeder - breed 600 pokemon eggs
Newbie Trainer - level up your first pokemon to level 100
Shiny Seeker - collect 4 shinies
What's Up, Doc? - Interact with all of Professor Cypress' pokemon in one day (easy)
Lucky - Get a pokemon from an event

I got 100 points for each, except for 'lucky', which I got nothing (seems fair to me), and 2 others, for which I got a sun stone and magmarizer, which I both sold.

I currently have ten achievements unlocked:

Newbie, Novice Hatcher
Newbie, Novice, Expert Breeder
Newbie Trainer
Pokemon Breeder
What's Up, Doc?
Lucky
Open Hearted

These are a fun little addition ^^ I'm going to get a Ekans and Squirtle egg next so I can unlock the Professor Oak and Team Rocket Achievements.

And btw, Zacky's Zergoose hatched male ^^

I currently have ten achievements unlocked:

Newbie, Novice Hatcher
Newbie, Novice, Expert Breeder
Newbie Trainer
Pokemon Breeder
What's Up, Doc?
Lucky
Open Hearted

These are a fun little addition ^^ I'm going to get a Ekans and Squirtle egg next so I can unlock the Professor Oak and Team Rocket Achievements.

And btw, Zacky's Zergoose hatched male ^^

Congrats on the male Zergoose! Also, I really like the idea of achievements too, although some I'm certain that I won't get and some I might get/will get when the time comes.

Zacky told me it was originally male, so I guess it wasn't so lucky after all XDD

And btw, I just HAD to post this XD

Over9000-1.jpg

Bidofo is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND!

I joined GPX back in December of '08...and I just saw the Little Man for the first time today T_T stupid old person avoiding me for over a year. I got the MissingNO egg, so I'm happy...except

I got a Lunar Wing today and used it at 9:00 am on the dot. I searched through the lab for 5 minutes and didn't find it. Now, the user Nocturnal has it, and how do I know? "Egg Summoned: 9:01 am, Jan 3, 2010."

WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK?

According to Wymsy, any summoned egg shall

When you use a Summoning Item, the egg now IMMEDIATELY shows up in the Lab, and you are the only one who can see and claim it for the first five minutes it is there. After that time, it becomes visible and obtainable by anybody else looking in the Lab. All summoned eggs from December 13th 7:51 EST 2009 onward will now indicate that they were summons by having a "Summoned on" line instead of "Egg laid on".

Note that even if you summon an egg, during those first five minutes, you may not necessarily see it immediately - you may need to reload the page several times before it shows up, as lab eggs are displayed randomly. Also, the egg will not appear at all for you if you already have three very rare or novelty eggs in your party, as all users are limited to that many at any given time.

ergo, I should've gotten it by 9:05, yet Nocturnal has it. Now, they may just have a completely different Cresselia, but it doesn't seem that way to me D:

So far the Bonuses are-
25% off at the Shop,
All Exp and Point gains are multiplied by 1.5
and...
??? (I don't know yet...) Mabey increased chanses of getting a Little Man, Chest ect.?

I joined GPX back in December of '08...and I just saw the Little Man for the first time today T_T stupid old person avoiding me for over a year. I got the MissingNO egg, so I'm happy...except

I got a Lunar Wing today and used it at 9:00 am on the dot. I searched through the lab for 5 minutes and didn't find it. Now, the user Nocturnal has it, and how do I know? "Egg Summoned: 9:01 am, Jan 3, 2010."

WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK?

According to Wymsy, any summoned egg shall

When you use a Summoning Item, the egg now IMMEDIATELY shows up in the Lab, and you are the only one who can see and claim it for the first five minutes it is there. After that time, it becomes visible and obtainable by anybody else looking in the Lab. All summoned eggs from December 13th 7:51 EST 2009 onward will now indicate that they were summons by having a "Summoned on" line instead of "Egg laid on".

Note that even if you summon an egg, during those first five minutes, you may not necessarily see it immediately - you may need to reload the page several times before it shows up, as lab eggs are displayed randomly. Also, the egg will not appear at all for you if you already have three very rare or novelty eggs in your party, as all users are limited to that many at any given time.

ergo, I should've gotten it by 9:05, yet Nocturnal has it. Now, they may just have a completely different Cresselia, but it doesn't seem that way to me D:<

http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=28307

I think this is what happened.

I thought that it was because of the Secret Santa thing :/

Bonuses are:
1.5x increase for interactions
25% off at the Shop
Increased chance of Little Man/Treasure Chests(I got both today :|)

MANAPHY EGG GET

I finally got a Manaphy egg yesterday! That totally almost makes up for missing a hatched Slime Slugma. But alas, here's hoping I get a Treasure Chest. I'm so selling whatever it is and getting an Itemfinder.

Congrats on the Manaphy egg!

I actually found my first Treasure Chest today, most likely thanks to the mystery counter, and got a Griseous Orb, which I'm assuming summons Giratina. I'd sell it, but 10,000 points isn't really worth it to me, when I could get another legendary in the future. So I'll be holding on to it for a bit...

And also, I love the achievements! I've actually been waiting for something like this, so I'm happy to finally see it. :)

Grats on the pokemon guys :D I have yet to see the mystery counter help me with the chests but on the other hand I have a new pokemon myself :D

I am happy to announce I have my first GPX shiny!

Loki the shiny venonat :D Totally unoriginal name I know, I may have even used it before, im not quite sure @_@
PS: http://gpxplus.net/info/ZwH2AwL2Aj Is liek the creepiest event thingie ever ...

Congrats on the shiny ^^

And like Jeydis, the Mystery Counter has never helped me with Chests. I got a Silver Wing yesterday without the help of the Mystery Counter. I'm selling that sucker as soon as the shop gets a sale ^^

I'm actually surprised at how cool some of those entered Pokemon look. There's tons of them to look over too! I'm having trouble voting...

Good luck to all of your Pokemon, though! I'd vote for them if I knew what they looked like...

I forgot to say this in my other post, but congrats on the shiny venonat, Jeydis :) I have received my corphish back, but no event pokemon :( Good news is that I evolved my caterpie, dressed up metapod and got deceitful metapod achievement! It was worth 200 points.

Tahts too bad about your Corphish I wasnt around long enough to vote in every thread or I wouldve found yours and voted for it :).

My Venonat is in round 2 though I dont think it will make it to round 3 with the amount of votes it has now :(

I got a green orb! :D!

I'm guessing that summons Rayquaza? I don't really have any idea. It only sells for 10,000 so I'll probably use it once those summoning glitches are gone for good.

Also, I now have two Easter Buneary, two Manaphy and will soon have two MissingNo~

Congrats on the green orb, Virgil! It does summon rayquaza, by the way. Also, I think the way the event goes; the higher round you get into, the better pokemon/prize you get. Although, the people in round 1 who lost don't get a thing. :'(

Congrats on the green orb, Virgil! It does summon rayquaza, by the way. Also, I think the way the event goes; the higher round you get into, the better pokemon/prize you get. Although, the people in round 1 who lost don't get a thing. :'(
Bah they might have another one next month who knows, is it much worse then not getting anything in the regular event?

from what im seeing in the vote popularity you really have to think it through and get the items you need, the ad lib entries are getting filtered out.

Im surprised my Loki even got through to round 3 something about his buggy blue eyes I guess.

I guess it's not too bad, but if you don't have that good items to dress your pokemon, have a shiny/legendary/novelty/shiny legendary/shiny novelty/corrupted legendary which is also a novelty/shiny corrupted legendary which is also a novelty/corrupted novelty which is novelty novelty/shiny corrupted novelty which is a novelty novelty... you get my point.
So, Loki was dressed up quite well, plus the bonus of it being shiny. If my purple dream was dressed up a bit better then I might have got through to round 2, but It doesn't matter that much. If you look at this round's pokemon, most of them are shiny/legendary/novelty...etc.

[15:19] ..................................NO D:
[15:19] another MissingNo egg D:
[15:20] ........
[15:20] * %Database cries.
[15:20] This is my FOURTH ONE
[15:20] GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEE

Yep, got my 4th MissingNo eggie thanks to the bonuses for today. I also took advantage of the shop sale and bought myself an Itemfinder. ^^

Edit, I just got my second Manaphy eggie too

I have just gotten a GPX account since everyone else has them. I have yet to hatch an egg, but I have officially joined the bandwagon! xP

It still greatly amuses me that Cloysterman is female. Makes me wonder when we're going to start seeing them being bred.

And btw, this is the first time I've ever posted from a phone XD

It still greatly amuses me that Cloysterman is female. Makes me wonder when we're going to start seeing them being bred.

And btw, this is the first time I've ever posted from a phone XD
I do hope they will be breedable, they look awesome. Grats on the phone post, you charmsaddict :p

Rant of the day:

this guy made a GPX group called the Slippery Serphents and I pmed him metioning his typo of the word serpent, made sure to be polite and PM him because I know people dont like getting shown up in their group topic (like the guy I had previously talked too about the goose army and how goose misleads people into thinking of the avian and not the mongoose mammal.) Here is what ensued.

rant.jpg

That's really weird. At least you were kind enough to inform him if he cared. :p

I saw Cloysterman too! Lol. And I finally hatched my first egg, my Mudkip Marshy. ;D

Seems the kid has no patience, I checked out the group topic that he said was abandoned and it simply had not been posted on in 24 hours. Worst thing is the people seemed to start taking interest and he simply never replied. :S sad really.

Grats on your first hatch Blisk ^_^ an excellent choice.

Well done, you have your very first pokemon! ^^ The February event is on soon, here's some information that I gathered up:

February 14: It is a mystery (A Valentine's novelty?) - 10000 clicks
February 15: Darkrai - 7000 clicks
February 16: Delicious Pudding...? - 6000 clicks
February 17: Moltres - 5000 clicks
February 18: Small redistribution of the 4 - 30000 clicks

Missed novelty count:
Easter buneary - 1
Bidofo - 1
Zergoose - 1
Dracowymsy - 1

I really really want a breedable novelty out of this event. So much so that I'm going to do something I've never done before. I'm egglocking myself the day Moltres and Darkrai are given out. ^^