• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

I hope I get a clone... I don't mind any other, but a clone... *__*

Also, since my snorunt's female I'm gonna put it in my PC tomorrow and keep it there until I get a dawn stone.

[09:53] 'spdkv'jks'fk
[09:53] 'dksgv
[09:53] sdkfgv
[09:53] k
[09:53] dsbgv
[09:53] dkbg
[09:53] kd
[09:53] I just hatched a SHINY TROPIUS
[09:53] * Teh_RX (devilfish@E2F7A69.7EAD7101.4E673A02.IP) Quit (Ping timeout)

That is all

2di0g2r.png

Here I am thinking I got spam clicked when I realize that I SPAM CLICKED MYSELF. How does this even make sense.

So...

Does anyone else get items on the gpx? I don't have an Itemfinder and I get absolutely nothing. But I've read journals of people WITH Itemfinders, and they don't get anything either.

So yeah, does anyone else have this problem?

Does anyone else get items on the gpx? I don't have an Itemfinder and I get absolutely nothing. But I've read journals of people WITH Itemfinders, and they don't get anything either.
Generally, a week to two weeks of active GPX+ use yields me one item, if that.

Lately, I've gotten next to nothing. Maybe one item in the last month.

Since we started back in, what, April? I have only gotten 5 items total (three of which were obtained in like the first two weeks)... So yeah, I think they want items to be horribly rare now to find them now that the option to buy them in the shop is there...

I've found 7 items so far. They are dusk stone, fire stone, sun stone, moon stone oval stone and I used two water stones. I'm not sure how I ended up with two though... Also I bought a leaf stone and used it.

WAHOO! MY REGICE HATCHED!!!! ;D Obtained a cherubi egg from the shelter.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I've found an Electirizer and an Oval Stone. I sold both for a Dubious Disc XD

To be honest, GPX+ is beginning to bore me now. I'm not even bothering to check it most days. >>

(woo, I got the first post on the new server :D)

I've found, uhh... a reaper cloth, a dragon scale, and 5 assorted evolution stones in the month since I've joined. (Missed 2 chests and the Little Man, too.)

Granted, that could just be a tribute to how many days I spamclick my way to more than 6 eggs hatched or whatnot.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
So...

So yeah, does anyone else have this problem?

I've had an itemfinder for ages now... and honestly can't say that I find more than I did before. I can go for a couple of weeks without finding one item. In all fairness though I have found a steady stream of items since I've been on the site.

I found quite a few items when I started out. I actually have one of each evolutionary stone, and several extras. I mostly got those things for being so active back then. However, I have yet to ever encounter a Treasure Chest or the Little Man, so meh :V

Well ... Thought I'd drop by here, XD.

I started doing the egg-hunt/Pokemon-raising a few weeks ago. Two curiosity questions:
(1) Does anyone know what a Seel egg looks like?
(2) How do you get clone eggs?

Thanks. ^_^

1)
image.png
Like this ^^ (Can't believe it took me that long to find one in the shelter XD)

2) Make sure you have at least one empty slot in your party and you'll have a chance of getting it. Aside from freeing up the slot and making sure you've logged in at least once in the past two weeks, you don't have to do anything special.

1)
image.png
Like this ^^ (Can't believe it took me that long to find one in the shelter XD)

2) Make sure you have at least one empty slot in your party and you'll have a chance of getting it. Aside from freeing up the slot and making sure you've logged in at least once in the past two weeks, you don't have to do anything special.

Oh, I thought that was a Castform egg, XD.

*nods* Okay, will do. (Though I have been logging on everyday to do at least a few clicks.)

And, thanks for answering so quickly. I really appreciate it, Carmen. ^_^

I also agree the 2 eggs look similar. (I thought that seel eggs were castform eggs before I saw a castform egg.)

I stashed seviper in a box and found a wynaut egg in the shelter.

Great that you found one of my eggs, Carmen, it's good to know it's in safe hands ^^

EDIT: I found out that SCT has a bulbasaur clone too- OMFG!!! I GOT A CHARMANDER CLONE! I'M SO HAPPY :'D

Oh man, that was a heroic Shelter run. I figured I only wanted two eggs (I'm running a full party at LEAST til clones are done being handed out, I'd rather someone who wants one gets them!) even though that put me at one pokemon in my party, instead of my usual two. First refresh: woohoo, a Pineco! (I'm not sure I'd ever seen a shelter one of those before, buggers aren't very common) so I snap that up and refresh another couple of times. Ho, hum, birds and plans and the usual smattering of "rare" dragons everyone breeds like crazy.

Tum de d-- is that a Torkoal? I haven't seen one of those since I started! *goes to click it* WAIT IS THAT A CHIMECO NEXT TO IT?! Fffff! That's two things at the top of my "get" list and I only have one space... augh... WAIT! Grab Torkoal, sprint to the PC, box my Togepi, u-turn back to the shelter... not there, not there... THERE! *SLOW-MOTION QUARTERBACK LUNGE, AND... TOUCHDOWN!*

....mostly I am just glad my Bidoof (T3T) hatches soon. 6 eggs in my party makes me antsy.

Moral of the story: my shelter karma++ (Rotom + Spiritomb + releasing all eggs = mmmmmhm ) and I should not be allowed to type up my misadventures while this bouncy. Congratulations to everyone who has gotten a clone so far, too!

WHY HELLOOOO THAR GAIS.

And girls. don't sue me

Anyways, I've got an egg. Or a few. ADD ME TO THE LIST NAO. Sorry, I'm feeling hyperrrrr. :3
Egg stories? HELL yeah.

Well, 5 minutes ago, I was browsing the shelter. Just lookin' around ... seeing as I do have 3 slots free. And I was just looking to see if anything good was there, but it was just some Seels, Bidoof, Digletts, you know, the regular. And some Dratitnis which are supposed to be good but I don't really care much for them. Mareep ... Chinchou ... Elekid ...

Until - >BAM

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Tunduli, if you really want a Phione, I can breed you one XD Let me know, m'kay?

Snap, I die off GPX for a bit and only Jerty ever clicked me ;_;

Not like I mind, of course, BUT STILL >>

Also, I've just wanted an opinion on what y'all think of what those two mystery eggs for tomorrow are, really. The only one I'd be confident of is that one would probably be Mew, and then, er, then I get stuck, since nothing else really fits too well there ;_;

MAYBE IT'S AN UXIE : D

EDIT: Also shakefists at Wimsy for handing out Mewtwo already D:

[quote author=tunduli link=topic=6027.msg113849#msg113849 date=1247861405]
Okie-Dokie. Thanks, Database. X3 I see your Manaphy thar. o.o *is nosey*
Its a Phione :p

Also, in answer to the items and who's got them question, I picked up an item recently. A Stardust. And I know I've answered this already :p
[/quote]

Oh, sorry. >>; I should know now, I got a Phione off of Pokemon Ranch. |D

GUESS WHAT GPX+ PEOPLES? I GOT A MEWTWO EGG!
I'm so happy*, btw.
-dies and goes to heaven- ;~~~~;

(*hell yeah mewtwo)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
[me=Database]got.... this? http://gpxplus.net/info/Amp1ZQL3[/me]

What the frack is it?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Okie-Dokie. Thanks, Database. X3 I see your Manaphy thar. o.o *is nosey*
Okay, I'm shuffling my PC around a bit to get it going. As soon as Phione has evolved a few levels, I'll chuck Ditto in there with it and make hawt PhionexDitto action. :D

When it's bred, I'll PM you to see when you can be online so I can release it on time.

ETA: Oooh, thanks jertyuiop. I don't mind Squirtle too much XD

XD I clicked all your Pokemon, by the way. Oh, and I'm rubbish identifying eggs, as you could see with Clone Squirtle. D: Anyway, thanks again. X3

EDIT:: Thanks, jertyuiop.