• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

Isn't that always the way?

*Aura is not special*

Damn... no legendry eggs for me... But... I don't really care sooo...

Oh yeah, I tripped over a Dragon Scale, a Gible egg and Swift (the sneasel) hatched. WOOT SNEEEEEEEAAASEL!!!

Thank you loads to everyone who sent me uncracked egg sprites! The list is now much much much shorter:

Ditto
Munchlax
Sunkern
Carvanha
Barboach
Lileep
Relicanth
Carnivine

The legendaries I have cracked sprites of and therefore need hopefully uncracked versions of (and I know these will be few and far between to be even able to get, but hope springs eternal ^^):

Zapdos
Mewtwo
Giratina
Dialga
Darkrai

I will be happy to just get all the normal eggs done with. ^^

Also, congrats to all those who got the new batch of legendaries, Regice looks nifty ^^

:'( I'm crying out of pure happiness right now. I've got my first rare egg and it's a regice!!!!

*Does a regice dance*

Congrats everyone who's got novelty eggs too (that's a lot of people, surprisingly) and have fun with them. ^^

*Puts regice egg in sig*

C

Celadon

@Magpie: That is really sad :/ But, at least you are luckier than the rest of us here.

I have been searching for those stupid treasure boxes by refreshing my Party page for two hours, without any luck. AT ALL.

EDIT: Gligar egg was obtained, at the very least. >>

C

Celadon

BTW, Shado, can you please breed a Phione egg? I have been looking for one for ages.

Please can you breed one? Please?

EDIT: Found a yellow Treasure Trove. And missed it because I had multiple tabs open. >>

What's with everyone and getting luck? D: I haven't had a single event, and to add to that I saw a Phione egg in the shelter, didn't know WHAT the hell it was, asked chat, then the second I clicked it, someone else had already claimed it.

...So I'll be hunting those damn things for a while, and possibly a Crystal Onix or something else rare.

...I think I may have swiped Zetsuei's Torkoal egg ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

*Checks time

Oh, no I didn't. But I did get a Torkoal egg and am currently breeding 'Tombs and Castforms.

Nope, Dragodden it isn't just you. I've seen many people with three or four legendaries.

And on another note, I have an Adamant Orb courtesy of a blue treasure chest. But hearing Magpie's experience makes me afraid to use it XD

Well, the list got pared down just a little bit more:

Ditto
Munchlax
Sunkern
Carvanha
Barboach
Lileep
Relicanth
Carnivine

And with all these newfangled items appearing I might as well list all the legendaries that I still need or need a better sprite of. So if in your clicking you come across one, send it my way, along with the description please so I can add at least some kind of representation into the database for all the existing pokemon. If that doesn't work, a link to the actual egg would work too and I can copy it myself. ^^

Articuno
Zapdos
Mew
Regirock
Registeel
Latios
Latias
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Regigigas
Giratina
Cresselia
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

C

Celadon

So, the latest update for GPX+...

June 23rd: Darkrai (Only available to people without an event Pokémon)
June 24th: Articuno (Available to anybody)
June 25th: Deoxys (Available to anybody)
June 26th: Azelf (Available to anybody)

Yup.

Which means that 4101 people (assuming that the same people did not get legendaries from both of the events, of course) are already eliminated from the competition for Darkrai.
Shado said:
Celadon, not right now. I'm breeding Nose and Solrock Eggies at the moment.
It is OK, Shado. Do post here when you start to breed Phione, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH. OF COURSE.

I hate nearly every single legend there, except Deoxys. But I know if I egglock myself on Darkrai Day, I may never get a legend. Ugh. >< Of course, Articuno would be niiiice~

If I could get only one legendary, it would be Darkrai. But seeing as I'm already eliminated....

Would it be possible to tweak our chances by abandoning an event egg before it hatches?

Ok, funny story...

So I'm on GPX+ as well as 'Charms Chat. I had hugged all my people back that had done me so I had 0 bolded names in my profile thing. After chatting for a while I refresh again...

jv4vab.png

And I come back to fucking every person in the world. I DON'T WANNA DO THIS. ffffffffffffffff

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
That happened to me yesterday too, Virgil! XD

I tried my best to click everyone back, but they just kept coming in waves. It was evil. In the end I just had to give up, else I'd have been there forever clicking those names.

Carmen - You should try using your Orb. Normal experiences with them probably don't result in a browser-crashing, so you'd have a fair chance if your connection was running ok. I just had a bit of bad luck and incredibly unfortunate browser issues XD Maybe try using it when GPX is quieter.

OH. MY. GOD.

Deoxys, Articuno, Darkrai and Azelf this month

:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

Totally must have Robot Space Alien...or Emo Candle head!

Also stilllllll lacking a Porygon D:

Down to the last 3 ^^

Ditto
Barboach
Carnivine

Legendaries to look out for, although I think I should be able to get the four new ones coming out in the events at the end of the month. Either way, keep an eye out for these and send me some form of the sprite and description for the database! :3

Articuno
Zapdos
Mew
Regirock
Registeel
Latios
Latias
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Regigigas
Giratina
Cresselia
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Righto, even with my charge cable back life has gotten uber busy, so effectively taking myself out of the rat race that is GPX. I'm going to leave my team active for the unique views (at least that'll get me something per day), but I can no longer guarantee that I'll be able to click anyone back if they click me. Sorry again. I just feel bad saying I'll give clicks and then getting too busy to do so, and I see that happening a lot more often in the coming few weeks.

*Edits this into her GPX journal*

Anyways, what's this about the next legendary giveaways? Are there any dates yet? I don't want to miss something like that :X

Pheo, I don't think that arceus egg exists yet, but I could be wrong...

Anyway, pokerus is the swine flu on GPX+!!!! http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=12279

Congrats to anyone who gets pokerus ^^

I am pretty sure it does considering they use the graphic as one of the backgrounds in the shelter. ^^

Just probably hasn't been handed out yet.