• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

Don't worry Katie, power cords/chargers are fairly easy to find for laptops. Had to get one for mine waaay back when I still had one, found one easy enough.

Hoping those Heatran eggs get handed out soon. ^^

YAY! HEATRAN EGG! YAY FOR PHEO TOO! YAY FOR ANYONE ELSE THAT GOT ONE!

*stalks over to his Warriors Orochi 2 name database to prepare*

i think Skarmory is rare however you can check by going to your pc and putting your mouse over it and it will tell you all the info on it but it has to be in a box.

Sadly no event pokemons for me so far,but maybe I'll get one tomorrow what ever it is.

currently on the hunt for another Pikachu and Torkoal

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
No Heatran, but I did meet the Little Man and get myself a Missingo Egg. And with my Armaldo evolved, I still have a shot at Ho-oh too :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
May your quest for the cord succeed, Katie. It would be a real pity if you failed.

Agreed. If I had to use this DSi browser for an extended period of time I'd probably go more insane than I already am. But eh. Atleast it's something XP

And sounds good, Pheo. Others have said the same, so I'm glad to hear it's not a big deal =]

Also, congrats to our latest legendary holders! Still one more day to go, right?

Ok... I don't know how many other people I have given this, but El sent me an Excel file that basically has all the eggs listed with their descriptors. The problem I had with it was that there were quite a few small to majorly cracked eggs in it. So I took it upon myself to start fixing it up and adding in every egg there was, including filling in all the missing legendary eggs, with a copy of an unblemished (uncracked) sprite of each egg. I have the number down below 50, but now I am starting to reach the point where the ones that are left are rare and don't show up in the shelter so often. So since we have sooo many active GPX people here, I figured I could come to you guys for help. The ones I have left are:

Note: I am trying to constantly update the list as I find them so double check before you send any, or just ask me in chat ^^
Shellder
Tauros
Ditto
Porygon
Aerodactyl
Chikorita
Sunkern
Yanma
Wynaut
Dunsparce
Heracross
Smeargle
Miltank
Slakoth
Nosepass
Carvanha
Seviper
Barboach
Lileep
Feebas
Bagon
Relicanth
Shieldon
Carnivine
Finneon
Rotom

not needed but would be fun to have:
Zangoro
Crystal Onyx
Easter Buneary

Now, what I need from you guys is simple enough. If you see any of these eggs in the shelter or grab one for yourselves out of the lab or even see one in a random return egg hugging, I would love a copy. Simply right click the brand new egg sprite, select copy image, and then paste it in a word document or excel file and just email it to me. If you feel like it, you could also upload it to photobucket or a similar site and share it that way. I will try to keep this list updated and repost the list as it gets shorter and all. I also need some new sprites of some of the legendaries, but I think I should be able to handle getting those whenever they finally get handed out again. (Zapdos, Mewtwo, Dialga, Giratina, and Darkrai are all cracked to some degree or other) Other than that, I think I have gotten clean sprites of the other legendaries that have been handed out the last 3 events or so. If a new event comes up, feel free to send the new sprites my way also. My only other thought to this was if some intrepid spriter would be able to clean up the ones I do have instead of having to hunt them down, but I don't know how easy or hard it would be.

Also just wanted to note that when this -is- done, I would be happy to share it with anyone who wants it. ^^

My gosh, I had a good amount of those Pokemon before they hatched XD

Anyway, I didn't get Heatran, which saddens me immensely, and even more so by it's unnaturally low Hatching rate D:

Also, I bet you all it will not be Ho-Oh for tomorrow. It'll obviously be Regice or some other Pokemon pulled out of one's behind :3

I am looking for uncracked eggs Zetsuei. Unfortunately your Turtwig is already cracked and is therefore no use to this. Thank you for the thought though.

Also I suppose if you don't have any kind of word or excel (mind you, as long as it is in a .doc or .xls format I should be able to open it up and access the sprite), you can always PM me to check either your nest or someone you found who has the egg(s) in question. ^^

*laughs* I had no idea! Honest~! Mine has an Latin course reference. I suppose I could have done somewhat else.. like.. Auralius and Auralia? Lucius and Lucia? Ahh well, we share names Reina~! :D

XD

That makes it even funnier because I just pull those names out of the air. I had no idea they had a Latin reference! Lol

*Twitches.*

Who is Lady Entei? I see she added most charmsians, but I don't have the slightest notion of who she is. >>

Edit:Oh, its DE. >>

Also, How does Wymsy get all those legendary eggs? >> (At the moment she has a Dialga, Latias, and Kyogre Egg. >>)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
As the member of staff who seems to deal out eggs, I'm sure it's just a case of being able to have whatever she wants.

Now, I'm a little confused. When I just went into the Shelter I noticed a small treasure chest in the space where the little man would appear. I clicked it and it said I'd found an usual item - a Red Orb. I don't know if it does anything, but it has a sellable price of 50,000 O_o

Not quite sure what to do with it really. I don't want to sell it and then realise it was a super awesome item with some cool power. It's listed in my inventory under 'summoning items'

>_

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
That did cross my mind, but then surely everyone else who got Groudon would have found one too... guess I'll have to wait and see if anyone else gets one.

Darn, I wanted to sell it and get an itemfinder XD

EDIT: I know what the item does. When I went into the lab there was a message below the eggs with a picture of the Red Orb. It said I could use it, and in doing so would cause a legendary egg to appear in the lab shortly after use. Shame I already have Groudon, I don't really need two XD

Watch out for little treasure chests everyone!

C

Celadon

Actually, the best thing to do would be to sell it.

From what I have read over here, when you click the Red Orb, the Kyogre will appear in the lab shortly afterwards, and will be made available to everyone.

Anyone can get it!

This explains why the whole of GTS+ forums have been flooded with legendaries. I have just seen about 50 people with legendaries, some of them with never seen before eggs like Kyogre, Latias and Latios.

For more info. and discussion, click the said link. You can even see a few of those Kyogre and Latias eggs there.

But still, it would be cool to have one.

I really want to get mystery pokemon #2!

By the way, I have shellder and finneon eggs in my dex. I'll send them to you if you don't already have them. I'll send finneon, since Zetsui sent shellder to you.

....Ironic Pheo that I know how three of those eggs are described (Ditto, Seviper, and Lileep) but I haz no piccys for them...>>

Ah well, you've all probably seen my new team, but the weirdest thing happened. RIGHT AFTER i logged in, I trpped over a Magmarizer. Since I have no intention off getting the not-needed-Easter-egg-shaped-thing-with-the-freaky-as-hell-smile I sold it then bought a Thunderstone. Cause want a Raichu damnit.

O_____O Something really weird happened. I was in feeding magpie's pupitar and clicked on his name to go back to his user when I saw something strange. Instead of magpie's party mine were in their place! The journal entry was her's though. However, my day care couple were in the others' place and magpie's boxes were there, just empty. The personal stats were her's too, but it was still freaky.
Really freaky :o

So, I aint had a rare yet -.- But I have got 2 Riolu eggs, hopefully one male n one female to breed, and my pichu hatched. nicknamed it sparks ^^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Jerty, how strange. GPX must have had a bit of a problem XD

Oh, and I think I know why your daycare Pokemon suddenly stopped liking each other. If one levels up faster than the other, eventually the gap between them becomes quite big. Pokemon get on better when they're a similar level. It happened to my Altaria and Aerodactyl

Oh, that explains that. Now they're liking each other this much:

The two Pokémon like each other a lot.

Ahhh, how sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tannie has much anger at Zetsuei >>

YOU'RE SO GOSHDARN LUCKY! ><

I also had called Regice, but I believe El said it first :p And I really wanted Regice too D:

EDIT: Congratz to LoN and Jerty...and to Dway for their Regices ^^

DOUBLE EDIT: HOLY SNAP YES EASTER BUNEARY

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
*spews several cuss words*

They give out plenty of legendaries of the Fire persuasion, and I ironically obtain the only one of the Ice group given out. not only that, but a big, ugly rock at that.

Ah well, it's a legendary at least. I'm glad I finally got one, and congrats to everyone else.

LoN got one, wow.

I have to laugh at the Heatran Egg. Shiny's Heatran egg needs only 2,560 maturity points to hatch.

I'm laughing my head off right now XD

Edit: Now I'm trying to figure out why. Pheo's Heatran egg needs the same amount of points.

HAY HAY HAY EVERYONE :D

I GOTZ ME A SHUCKLE! FINALLY! And I can attribute it all to Zetsuei, who's insane luck and pointing it out for me in chat allowed me to grab it :3 What group IS Shuckle in anyway? Mineral? As either, way, SOMETHING'S getting bred with Luna or Nose >>

And Minun isn't that ba-Oh wait, hell yeah it is >> Plusle's better in every way on GPX, as stats have nothing to do with them there :3