• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
*sighs* My luck is officially abysmal. I didn't get anything from the event. I'm a little bit sad. :/

EDIT: Also, I noticed the topic that Wymsy made about them said that not everything is as it seems with those last two eggs. Makes me a bit suspicious.

At least I finally got the Growlithe I wanted.

Congrats to Stel, RX, Keri and Sunny for their eventlets :D

*LoN warms

Along with a bunch of others, especially Dani's :p About time you came over to the dark side, we have omelets :D

CrystalCore, there really isn't such a thing as 'shiny' eggs. Shiny Pokemon can hatch from normal eggs, like your Suicune may hatch into a shiny one, as there's always one shiny legendary in the giveouts. Or if you're just plain lucky, like SOME people >>

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
If such happens, I will strip the flesh off her bones with my blades and watch her die in agony.

I'm willing to hope that the 'not everything is what it seems' comment was about there being two eggs rather than being one egg.

C

Celadon

Okay. What about this, then? Just notice how she says 'not Ho-Oh' and 'not Lugia' in the Event update topic. ;)

By the way, I would like to ask something here. Who all have been on a 'getting rare Pokémon' streak lately? If so, what did you all get?

Last edited by a moderator:
CrystalCore, there really isn't such a thing as 'shiny' eggs. Shiny Pokemon can hatch from normal eggs, like your Suicune may hatch into a shiny one, as there's always one shiny legendary in the giveouts. Or if you're just plain lucky, like SOME people >>
Oh,well then I guess the two eggs just had the same pattern and different colors.

C

Celadon

@Crystal Core: Actually, there are a few eggs like that. A few eggs like Primal Dialga, Easter Buneary, Zergoose, Crystal Onix etc. do exist in the shelter. They are called novelty eggs, and look more or less like their original counterparts.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahahahaha, didn't expect you back on 'charms, Celadon. XD Things these eggs do to us. >>;

And yeah, I noticed that. I attribute it to Wymsy thinking she's funny.

C

Celadon

Ahahahaha, didn't expect you back on 'charms, Celadon. XD Things these eggs do to us. >>;

And yeah, I noticed that. I attribute it to Wymsy thinking she's funny.
;)

Anyway, I just hatched Charmander, Missing No. and Larvitar. :D

C

Celadon

By the way, I would like to ask something here. Who all have been on a 'getting rare Pokémon' streak lately? If so, what did you all get?

And, just hatched a Mawile, too.

However, I don't think that a Ho-Oh will hatch out of that Lugia's egg. I, too, think that the 'not everything is what it seems' comment was about sending out two eggs, rather than one.

...wow. Just warming someone who did mine, and said person had a pair of Lunatone, AND a pair of Solrock. And a Ditto egg :(

And 5 Dittos in their boxes :(

If you're interested...

http://gpxplus.net/user/Neverland

LoN, genderless pokemon cannont breed with other genderless pokemon, Wymsy said that herself.
Oh well. Thought somewhere they said they could.

Actually, all those pokemon were gotten solely from the lab, haven't been bred or bred themselves. (In short, that person is just lucky. >>)

Missed a ditto egg by 20 minutes D=

Yay! My lickitung egg hatched! I'll have to wait a few days before it can evolve.

Also, I will be boarding next week, so I can't warm your eggs/feed your pokemon until Friday, but you can still click mine if you want. Just to warn you in case you wonder why I'm not clicking back ;)

XD@ Carmen being happy. That's a first.

Anywayz, since I never wanted Corsola, it gets booted. So now I have anoter free slot.

EDIT: YES!!!!!! Rilou is male!!!! *squees* In honor of my Pearl Lucario, his name is Xenzu. (Pronounced ZEN-zu, if anyone cares)

And now I can finally make room for my Poochy so he can finally evolve!

As a final note, after stalking the Lab, I FINALLY got a Magnemite egg! *punches air triumphantly*

Curious, what does a Cyndaquil egg look like, I noticed Magpie has one in her party, and I love Cyndaquil D:

One of these:

image.png

Edit: Aaaaand Lonnie just found a Reaper Cloth and what I assume to be a Croagunk egg :D

C

Celadon

As I said, I don't think that a Ho-Oh will hatch out of that Lugia's egg. I think that the 'not everything is what it seems' comment was about sending out two eggs, rather than one.

Anyway,

I would like to see that answered.

As an answer to my own question, a week before the events, I obtained a Riolu egg (which hatched into a male). The very next day, I got a Feebas egg.
A day before the Raikou event, I got a Tropius egg. On the day of the Raikou event, I got Squirtle, Surskit and Staryu eggs. During the day of the Suicune event, I received Suicune, Missing. No. and Larvitar. A Charmander egg on Entei event day, and Mawile, Gible, Skorupi and Wailmer eggs on the Ho-oh and Lugia event day.

So, that is my rare streak. What about yours?

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Whoo, finally found an item after what seems like ages. When I used to find items all the time, I always got Dawn Stones, so I guess it was fitting that that's what I found this morning...

*Runs off to sell it*

Can't say I'm very lucky with these eggs. Most of the time I have watch that shelter like a hawk for at least a couple days before getting the Pokemon I want, even for some of the more common eggs. Munchlax was by far the worst

C

Celadon

When I went to hug my new egg, I discovered a third greenish egg in my party, which turned out to be Celebi.

Do you mean that the egg appeared in your party randomly? I do not remember any event that took place before the Lugia - Ho-oh one...

Anyway, sold an extra Magmarizer I found. :D

Still on the hunt for a Lapras and a Beldum. My Wailmer's almost hatched, though.

EDIT: noone added me to the first page's name list ;_;

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Yeah, it was just randomly there. I didn't even know what it was until Virgil told me it was Celebi. Don't know if it was an event or not, but I certainly didn't see that egg in the Shelter, let alone click on it. It confused me for a little while XD

I'll go add you to the first post ^^

C

Celadon

I'll go add you to the first post ^^
Thanks, Silver magpie!

BTW, I just hatched my Skorupi, and it is a male. In it goes to the PC. ^^

Also deposited Roselia and Bellsprout to the Shelter. So they will soon produce eggs. ^^

*Runs off to the shelter to replace Skorupi's emty slot*

EDIT: mistakenly took an extra Omanyte egg. So, abandoned the first one, and took a Horsea egg form the shelter, instead.

EDIT2: Claimed Cyndaquil egg, after hatching Wailmer.