• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

Remember how I said if I clicked on my party today and randomly found a Suicune egg Id be super pissed.

Well guess what?

I'M SUPER PISSED. >=O

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
What now? Suicune? O-O

*Goes to look*

... Oh, hot damn. Fucking right! The one of the trio I love the best, too XD

Err... Sorry everybody else who didn't get something... *Hides from angry people ;-;*

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Congrats to everyone who got Suicune today ^^

I'd quite like an Entei, although I'm not holding my breath. Since I got Celebi when I first joined, I'm thinking I've had my bit of luck ^^;

*pats Chibi*

*Sends comforting thoughts to Stel... as getting close enough to hug is probably not a good idea right now*

Daaaaaaaaaaaaannngggg, Stel.

I've been camping for a week for that thing. Anyway, I tihnk my luck's running out. The last three Pokemon I hatched didn't have the genders I wanted at all, and they had a 50-50 chance too. Here's hoping Snorunt breaks that chain by turning out to be female. I really want a Froslass ;___;

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah. Honestly, I've been getting some wrong genders myself. GPX is showing some really weird tendencies to fuck with my mind. I mean, I missed Raikou yesterday but I got Togepi and Porygon. Today I missed Suicune but I got a Beldum. I mean what the fuck, karma. x-x

Okay, everyone who likes Raikou and Suicune and hates Entei, be sure to egglock yourselves so that I may have a better chance of getting Entei.

...Okay I'm only kidding XD I'm not even sure if that would work. Either way, I'd like to get Entei as it is my second favorite of the trio.

Edit: And what the heck? Stel is luckier than anyone who got a legendary. A Beldum AND a Porygon? I firmly believe that the odds of getting a legendary are higher than getting either of these. Like RX, I've been lab camping and haven't found either ;_;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've just been compromising on many genders myself. A lot of them are not ending up as my in-game teams were built (so nicknames are varying), but so far I'm just happy to have them at all...

The real test is to see how this Ralts hatches. I really want a male due to (a) already having a Dawn Stone handy, and (b) my Plat. team having a Gallade on it. After that, need Lapras, Aerodactyl, and... that'll be my Platinum team completed =)

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Ah, but I have the greatest egg to have ever existed:

PINGASEgg.jpg

Pingas egg contains PINGAS!

Good eggs come to those who try to get them I guess - I didn't care what I got and thus ended up with six randoms essentially :p. Well done on the Suicune eggs.

Congrats to all of you who got legendaries! (Even if you didn't get the one you wanted :p) I don't think I can get one, as I signed up for GPX last Wednesday... the night AFTER he said you have to have been online during the previous two weeks to be eligable to get one. *sigh* Guess I'll just have to wait for the next giveaway...

(By the way, if your still editing the list in the first post, Cody, you can add me if you want to.)

Just wondering, when warming eggs and whatnot do you start with the person's bottom Pokemon and go up, or start with the top and go down? I start at the bottom.

Ffffffff I want an Entei.

Aaaall right! As much as I want Entei, I'm going to put my luck to the test. If I go through this entire event without getting a legendary, I get a reward ^^

So yeah, my stance has changed. I'm going to leave my sixth slot open, but I really don't want a legendary now (for obvious reasons).

NOW: Un-egglock yourselves!

*Carmen commands you

Yesss! i got a legendary! look at my sig
** does that happy dance

and when warming, i start with their first one

hey so whats that purple and green spotted eerie egg that alkaline battery man has- i was about to get it in the shelter but someone beat me to it. now im really curious.

^Spiritomb ulises.

Congrats on the Legendary, and congrats to Nem for attaining an Ambipom. Not to worry, folks, two more legendaries are up for grabs, and since the last 700 people who got legendaries are no longer eleigible, you have a fair bit of a chance to get one.

Tomorrow's shall be Entei, and the one on Sunday is still unknown.

Also to answer Virgie's question, I alternate between warming from top to warming from bottom.

*still dancing over his Beldum :DDD All I need now is a porygon...

ahhhh!! i was too slow to nab a spiritomb!? ahhh its ok, i got a suicine so i shouldnt complain...but still i coulda had a spiritomb...next time next time :-\

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Congrats on your Beldum, RX. I'll go put Porygon back in the daycare to try and improve your chances ^^

Ulises, Spiritomb isn't overly rare, or I seem to see a lot of them anyway, so I'm sure you'll get one if you keep looking ^^

Virgil ~ I start from the top. For some reason it feels more comfortable to work my way down, rather than up.

I'm breeding Rotom and Ralts Eggs. Also, I hate the people who warm 2/3/4 Eggs, then have the same amount of eggs they warmed >=O I just warm 1-3 less depending on how many eggs they warmed XD (I'm not warming your Suicune egg because you only warmed/fed 4/5 pokemon/eggs =p ulises87g)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
NOW: Un-egglock yourselves!

... You're making me think of the Monster Rancher Anime series, and the crossovers in my mind are getting a bit scary @_o

Seems everyone is having some fairly good luck grabbing these rares. Maybe I'll get my Aerodactyl sooner than later...? One can hope XD

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
My luck on rarer Pokemon has improved since Munchlax... but my item finding luck has become none-existent. I haven't found anything for ages, at least since they introduced the shop. I'm starting to worry that they've blocked items to my account or something XD

Wow Magpie, XD

My luck with items isn't as bad as yours, but it's certainly not good. I tend to get items that are pretty much useless at the moment I get them, yet I can't bring myself to see them unless it really is a item that will never ever be useful. Like this one time I ended up with a spare Up-grade which I sold to get a Dawn Stone. Shortly after using said Dawn Stone on Snorunt, I tripped over ANOTHER Dawn Stone to use on Kirlia. That's about the luckiest I've been with items. XD

Tripped over another Metal Coat yesterday, so now I need to hunt for a Scyther to use it on

Hey Shado- i hate to sound like a hypocrite, but i hate that too- when people only warm the amount they have- and i can honestly swear to you, that me not warming up all your eggs was only by mistake.. sometimes i forget one or i accidentally close a window without having warmed up all of them, but i know its annoying to not get all ur eggs warmed- i do my best, but sometimes it just doesnt come through. i wont let it happen again :p

Am I the only one that finds the ad for the "egg genie" on gpx hilarious??
"steamcook perfect eggs in minutes!" I bet that would keep all our eggs pretty warm hahaha

Luconray: You have to have been online at least once during the previous two weeks. So you're eligible.

Really? I thought for sure I signed up a day too late... well, I've been keeping a sixth slot open just in case anyways, so I guess it's a good thing I did!

Anyways, I've gotten 3 items over the last week. I didn't think it was anything too special, but maybe that really is above average? Funny thing is I never see the message (if there is one) telling me I found an item.

And that egg genie ad is hilarious, but is also kinda ironic to put it on a website that your supposed to be caring for eggs...

Teehee~ I finally got some Mons so I feel individual, as I'm the only person I've seen who has Bellossem, Tangrowth, or Wobbuffet.

...That DOES NOT warrant you to get your own. It'll make me sad D:
Also, I will be laughing at all of you when tomorrow's mystery egg is Ho-Oh, and if it's not....I'll probably be hiding >>

And...just to top it off,

CLICK. MY. EGGS.

Well, I've finally evolved magby. Now all I need is a stinkin' magmarizer. My luck is not good. NO Raikou, NO Entei, NO Suicune... Fingers crossed for mystery egg!

I have a question: Can I put a Pokemon in my sig even though it is in my PC?

Sure thing, you can display any of your Pokemon, whether box'd or at the Daycare or in your Party. Its just a bit more practical to display party Pokemon so people can level them up when you click on them.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
My Shuppet hatched yesterday, just in time for me to put it in my PC and have a spot open. I didn't get a Suicune yesterday, either, but am hoping to get an Entei today. I do loves me my Fire types, after all.