• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Guardians

Illusive said" I smell another human. They better not hurt any of our group." He then glared at Drakar. He said" You better not hurt anyone in this group especially the skitty. If you don't hurt my friends I won't have to hurt you. If you do try to hurt them you aren't leaving alive. Also in case you were wondering it was the group of combined souls that hurt him. Sure I want to stop knighting too, but I'm not going to attack every human on sight. The only reason I want to stop knighting is to prevent children like this skitty from getting hurt by it. The one that hurt the human is called Spellbound by the way." He then started to growl. He said" Still if I let you hurt someone and then retaliate I will have failed to protect them. I kinda have to attack you to protect them. I cannot let you get the first attack if you are going to attack us. Why else would you be doing this other then to attack us."

Sereth reached the the body of the fallen human and hoisting him on his shoulders began to run as quick as he could towards the closest town.

Drakar slowed him and his double team clones and blocked the path between him and his trainer.

He listened to the Zoroark, and laughed in response. "So let me get this straight, you want to stop Knighting to protect young Pokémon, but you would be willing to kill me, a young Pokémon like that skitty over there to protect yourselves? What would be the diffrence between this and knighting? You make me laugh at your hypocrisy." Drakar sighed.

"Honestly, the only reason I am here is because me and my trainer believe in honor in and out of the Knighting Ring. We saw this poor fellow bleeding to death and a bunch of hostile Pokémon ready to give a final blow. I am not an idiot and I know when I am outnumbered, I would not dare to attack. That and I prefer to battle Pokémon who are actually willing, as my honor requires as such. I'm merely a distraction."

Drakar looked behind him and saw his trainer had safely fled the scene.

"Well, it's been pretty lame to meet you murderers without a sense of honor. You would do well to rethink the way in which you plan to stop Knighting. Anyway, my trainer will probably alert the nearby town of hostile Pokémon in the area. You probably have the next... fifteen minutes to run before your completely surrounded."

He made his clones disappear before using blazing kick on two adjacent trees, knocking them down and lighting them on fire, successfully blocking his escape route.

"Goodbye murderers!" Drakar yelled as he fled to his trainer.

"Pathetic!" Spike yelled. "I'm going after him and don't try to stop me, you guys can run away, I need to make him understand what we're doing and why he shouldn't alert the authorities before they get there, if I don't come back, then just hope you've seen me long enough to remember me." Spike said as he jumped off the hill and began chasing the pokemon and his trainer.

"Murderer.... I'm..... I'm not a murderer." Clair shuttered at the Riolu's words. They float around in her head, causing her active imagination to take over. The thought of becoming the very thing she hates, turning on her morals, being something the others fear. Those thoughts haunt her. "W-wait! I'm coming too!" Clair makes her way down the hill, not nearly as fast as Spike however, and gives chase as well.

Illusive ran after the riobu. He started to growl. He said" So he thinks killing other Pokemon can ever have honor. I was never going to kill the human and I wasn't going to kill him either only knock him out of he became a threat. He actually thinks that him killing other Pokemon some of them children like him is honorable. Then there is the fact that he blames all of us for what one of us did. Yes I was angry but when almost all of your rembered life you have been told to give in to your anger and to kill without mercy it is kinda hard to change when you realize what your doing is wrong.

Spike continued to run until he realized that both Clair and illusive were also chasing after the Riolu. "Clair why are you here its to dangerous." He said as he slowed down. "I'm not underestimating your abilities I just don't want you to get hurt." He said to her. "If you refuse to go back I just hope that you know what you are getting yourself into." He said

Drakar looked behind him to find a Skitty, Gallade, and a Zoroark in fast pursuit. He barked at his trainer in warning.

"I know Drakar, they're getting a little close for comfort. But you don't have to hold them back, *pant* , I think we could outrun them, just keep, aagggg!"

Sereth caught a rock and fell, face planting into the ground and passing out almost instantly.

Drakar stood in horror as his trainer laid helpless, the person's blood that he had carried had began to spread onto his trainer like in some horror movie. If the man did not get medical help soon then he would surely die. He turned to face the incoming Pokémon and withdrew his obsidian knives.

"I gave you a chance to run, but now I see that you want to finish the job and make sure there wasn't any witnesses. I have been in numerous Knighting Rings and have won each time, only to opponents that were eager to fight. As you have fought with less honor then even the worst knights have, I will not hold any restraints should you try to fight.

This man you attacked will surely die from his wounds without proper medical care, and I fear that the same may be done to my friend and partner. We are close enough to the town so that if we did fight we would be found, so again I ask you to leave."

Wally shook his head as he walked in between the two groups, his newly reformed mirror coat glimmering in the sun.
"Will all of you just STOP for a moment?" He asked angrily. "Do you really have to solve every issue with violence? This Pokemon really does have a fair point and to be honest, I agree. At the very least, don't start a fight that doesn't need to be started. At least, allow this Pokemon to get his trainer and this other random guy you just beat up for no reason, to medical attention"

Spellbound sneaked up on the scene quietly, nobody noticing him.
"The wobbuffet is right. He needs attention medically." Spellbound said. He lifted Sereth using psychic and started walking.
"Come on, I might your help if I falter; please follow." He told the pokemon. He started walking to the nearest town, hoping that people follow.

"The man needs help I understand that Wally, I didn't come here to start a fight I came here to make this lunatic understand what we're doing so that we don't get caught and sent back to knight duels." Spike said. "I never want to return to the evil place again. I have a part of my story from being a knight that I haven't told you guys yet and now isn't the time for it. All I know is that if we get caught thanks to this idiot I'll be killed in a matter of seconds upon arrival!" He said. "Now that that's our of the way I can tell you the situation that were in." He said. "Most if not everyone back at that group was an escaped knight. We are against the sport, spellbound was the one that attacked that man, I was prepared to strike him, I will not lie, it wasn't on purpose and we all want to start building up an army that will eventually stop the sport as a whole. The only thing I have to know is if you're with us or against us." He explained.

Illusive said" A few things. One I wasn't going to kill you I was at most going to knock you out if you were a threat. Two there is no honor in killing for entertainment and money which is what knighting is all about. Three only the spiritomb wanted to kill that human. And four considering I was once a knight and quit do you realize how hard it is to not murder someone when I feel threatened by them. I have been taught almost my whole life to be a monster only fueled by rage. Do you have any idea how hard it is to change something about yourself that has been pressured on you your whole life. It took me being put up against a little vulpix to realize I was wrong. Granted I killed my trainer at the time when he wanted me to murder a kid but I haven't killed anyone since then. And do you realize how hard it is not to kill you. Even though if I did I would be killing a child I would be saving so many lifes that you would of killed. Some of those lifes will probably be children. Now can you please calm down we don't have a thing against all humans. I don't even have a thing against all parts of knighting. I just hate that they sometimes put children up for battle to be slaughtered for entertainment. I have no problem with them putting two adults up for a fight. And if you still think killing for entertainment and money is honorable then go become a serial killer and steal the stuff of everyone you kill it is pretty much the same as what you are doing now." Illusive started to cry and said" I am fine with you calling me a murder, but calling a child who hasn't hurt anyone a murderer is just sick. You are a serial killer and a bully too apparently. Why can you not see that the sport itself is the least honorable thing ever created."

Last edited:
"Illusive, get up." Spike said trying to come up with a plan. "Clair do me a favor." He said. "Look cute for illusive, it's the only thing that keeps him calm." Spike said. "Just this once." Spike said.

Clair grunted at the request. The idea that this is pretty much her main use for the group made her feel degraded. But, given the situation, especially with how Illusive was acting, she swallowed her pride. "Alright. But please don't expect me to do this every time. I can do more than just stand there and look cute you know." Clair sighed, laid on her back, and started playing with her tail.

Illusive stopped crying when he saw Clair. He picked her up and started to rock her gently in his arms. He said" You are so adorable." He then layed on his back and placed Clair on his stomach. He started to pet Clair calmly. He had a happy grin on his face, and his body was completely relaxed. He said to Clair"Your the most adorable thing I have ever seen. This is why I want to be a father right here."

Spellbound was losing his patience again. "Guys?! I am holding a mortally wounded person. This is the second time I was ignored in ten minutes! If I drop him, we have a dead human on our hands. Listen to me! Don't make me use will-o-wisp again!" He was tired of being ignored. "If you want me to help you out, at least acknowledge the fact that I exist!"

"You guys stay here and talk I'll go with Spellbound." Spike said. "Spellbound let's hurry before that guys dead." Spike said as he ran ahead to make sure that the area ahead was sage ti pass by. "Hurry up slowpoke." He sad mockingly.

"Okay this is getting weird.....er." Clair said as she hopped out of Illusive's arms. She then scurried over to Spellbound and the human. "Please don't resort to violence again. We'd much appreciate any way you can help. I'll do anything I can to help too, if you wish." She then looked at the human, sadness and regret shown on her face.

"Ok, let me just say you guys are a huge mess, I mean, get a therapist. First of all me and my trainer were walking to the next town when we see a man bleeding out next to the Pokémon who hurt him. All I did was distract you guys while he got away. Then I got this Zoroark here with his monologue on how it's justified for him to attack me, I thought he was losing it so I gave you guys a chance to run before knighters came. But then you all CHASED US. What am I supposed to do? Just sit there and expect us to be friends? No! We saw you hurt a man, and you chased us, including that Skitty, so I assumed the worst." Drakar then turned to the Skitty situation, which was disturbing at best.

"Speaking of therapists, the heck is up with the Zoroark and the Skitty? That's just disturbing. You are literally using it as a pet. My trainer would treat her as a friend and ally, and would only put her in harms way if she wished it. Ugh, how did we get caught up with you idiots!"

He then turned to the Gallade, "I want no part of this 'army' you speak of. You speak of ending violence with violence, and no matter how corrupt Knighting is, you people are just as corrupt. At least in the finer parts of Knighting, there are no sneak attacks just a test of strength straight on. In the battles I have been in, both sides were willing to fight honorably. I will gladly take that over cowardly war."

"You there, Spellbound I think, you can drop my trainer, and Gallade can quickly teleport the two humans and me to town if he would kindly do so. Clair, my trainer would be glad to take you in and would give you a better life then these scarred souls if your interested."

"That will work." Spellbound dropped the person and laid him down. "I will stay here with...wait, you called them scarred souls?" Spellbound was starting to get angry. "You are offering a little kid to kill themselves in the form of knighting. You might see it as honorable, but I don't. I see it as pokemon killing each other for no reason other than entertainment and money. If anything, you are a scarred soul; you let knighting get to you."

"Clair isn't going anywhere with you." Spike said in a ticked off tone. "I'll teleport you to the town, only becuase I care for the well being of this man and your trainer." He said as he went to go grab the Riolu. "But if I am caught and reknighted and somehow survive. I swear to you I will find you and slowly tear you apart." He said to the Riolu. "Now get out of my sight." Spike said as he teleported the riolu, it's trainer, and the man to the nearest town. "We're heading back." Spike said still ticked off. None of this ever happened." He said as he began walking back.

"You guys don't have ears either? Let me re-explain. As a Riolu, I am a warrior. I am meant to fight like my ancestors did in medieval times, it is in my blood. While my trainer would rather avoid Knighting altogether I convinced him to let me start. Knighting the way we do it is honorable, we only fight Pokémon who wish to fight as well, no matter what the trainer thinks. Clair, that's your name right, would be safer with Sereth and me, as Sereth would treat her as a friend and ally, while never having to worry about Knighting ever again as my trainer would never put her in the ring without her wanting to. So, it's her choice."

Before the Skitty replied the Gallade teleported them out.

"What an idiot, murderers and creeping on child abusers, ah well, time to get people to help." Drakar muttered as he ran to get help.

He caught eye of a group of men and Pokémon stationed to protect the town. "You there, Pidgeot! There are brutal Pokémon who attacked this man and my trainer who are injured and need medical attention, please get your trainers up there to help these people and get others to go attack these other Pokémon. Oh and if you find a Skitty, that's my trainers other Pokémon, don't hurt it just grab it and bring it back ok?"

The Pidgeot nodded and moments later his trainer and the other man were carried off and a bunch of trainers and Pokémon began to head out in search of the Pokémon who had done such a thing.

Last edited:
Illusive said" Well don't quote me on this, but I don't think therapist that treat Wild Pokemon don't exist. If they did I wouldn't be like this. I would've went to one. I know I have problems and considering that the only thing available to me to help me stop my anger issues is the skitty. I will gladly use that resource instead of losing my temper and murdering someone. If wild Pokemon therapist ever do become a thing tell me and I will gladly go fix my anger issues. Seriously tho why does he think murder for entertainment and money is honorable. Knighting is always a fight to the death in front of a crowd and the winner gets payed. The only way to kill that could ever be considered honorable is defending yourself or someone else." He started to growl. He said" That riolu is crazy. And yes I already know I'm crazy, but there are few rescources available to a wild Pokemon to fix this kind of problem. Also sorry Clair I'm sorry if that was weird, but I kinda needed to do that if I wasn't going to kill that riolu." He then used illusion to make the group into humans. He said" I don't trust that Pokemon."

Last edited:
Wally stood atop a hill away from the others, from what he witnessed, he had to admit that, while he didn't agree with all his points, the Riolu was right. He sighed, he knew these other Pokemon just wanted to help but their methods had severely injured not one, but two Pokemon who wanted nothing to do with it. He looked around and saw an advancing group of trainers, surely too many for even that group to beat, and either way he didn't want to fight on their side. Not even deciding to warn the others, he approached the group of trainers.
"There! That must be one of them!" A Trainer shouted, "get him!"
Wally raised his hands up in a sign of surrender, and pointed over the hill where the other Pokemon were, before bolting in the other direction. One of the trainers ran after him while the rest continued their slow advance over the hill.

Wally eventually reached a steep cliff face, too high to climb, with trees on either side to thick to escape through. He turned around as soon as the other trainer arrived and sent out his two Pokemon, a Blastoise and a Pidgeot. They both froze
"Blast (huh)" the Blastoise said, "Blastoise (he's alive)"
"Wally?" asked his old trainer

Illusive saw the group coming. He said" Well they know the illusion won't help." He disabled the illusion and picked up Clair. He started to cry. He said" Now they are going to catch me and try to force me to kill children again. Now I will have to go through this process all over again. I won't let them hurt you. They are going to try to turn me into the monster I was when I was with my old trainer." He then covered Clair with his body to shield her from any attacks. He shouted" I won't let you hurt her! If anyone tries to hurt the skitty they are dead!"

"Illusive.... Please stop with this death talk." Clair wiggled around to create a little breathing room for herself. "And please get a hold of yourself. You have to remain calm. I'm sure we can figure something out that everyone can be content about." Clair looks around at surrounding group. She was extremely anxious, maybe even fearing for her life. However, if the Riolu's words carried any weight, she may not have so much to worry about. But what about her companions? What would this mean for their plan? Would there be an bloodshed? Captures? Multiple thoughts raced in Clair's mind. She felt the urge to just run away. Just deflect the whole situation. But being a coward was not the answer. "I have to be brave. If they don't want to hurt or capture me, maybe I can be the one to bring peace?" Such a leadership-like role frightened Clair, but if things were to escalate, she wouldn't have much choice.

Spellbound turned into a rock at the glimpse of a human. Not another one of those disgusting creatures again. What will they do now? I won't be able to hide forever, so I will attack if necessary. They will not hurt us, let alone the skitty. I know they've seen me, so I should show myself.
Spellbound emerged from the odd keystone and faced the human. "What do you want? If it's any of us, you better have made a will." Spellbound stared down the human.