• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Guardians

Wally blinked
"Look," he said to the gathering, "I have been evading King Lysendare's forces for months now, and today I have come across more escaped Knights than I ever have otherwise. I feel like we cannot have been placed here by random chance, we must have been brought together by something, to do something. Together we have enough forces to perhaps free Pokemon from Knighting, or atleast live without watching behind our shoulders in every step we take. So if you'd all stop arguing for just one minute, maybe we can work something out"

Callis ran after the Zoroark.
"Hey! If you really do hate knighting, then will you help us defeat Lysandre? If you are one of Lysander 's minions, I will not hesitate to kill you.'

The shinx was now gone. Probably ran away during all the commotion. But with its injuries, it couldn't have gotten far. But it seems it has withstood many injuries, for being such a little Pokemon. But still, it could be anywhere oh look it's over there running into the forest.
Well, that was anticlimactic.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA..." They're screaming again.

Spellbound looked at the knighting going on. He was next. He didn't want to kill anyone, except him.
"It's not fair." He muttered. "We were doing various misdeeds and got banished to this rock while this horrible excuse for a king makes us fight to the death for no reason and gets paid."
"Joshua knighted Seamus!" He looked at an arcanine, it was in a pool of blood with a Noivern flying over it. "Up next, It is Spellbound vs. Rocky!"
Spellbound looked on at the opponent. He was just a wee kid! He didn't want to kill the rockruff. He was overflowing with Rage, Sadness and Hatred. As soon as the gates opened to the battle field after the arcanine was cleaned up. He walked up to his soon-to-be foe.
The rockruff was weak. "Please don't hurt me." It pleaded.
Spellbound had enough. "You monsters!! He screamed on the top of his lungs. "You are forcing me to kill an innocent, starving and exhausted little rockruff for your amusement?! I am sorry to do this to you," He paused. "No, why should I be, you deserve this!" He fired off relentless shadow balls at the announcer. He then escaped.

Spellbound ran for what seemed like miles when he came to a group of pokemon. He was fuming and depressed due to the experience. He killed many trainers before as he saw them as monsters. He felt no guilt about that but quite the contrary. He hated humans with a passion. He approached the pokemon and he grabbed a berry and proceeded to eat it.
"At least it's better than that canned crap I was fed." He muttered.

Clair started to tear up and whimper a little bit. To her, a random Zoroark coming out of nowhere making threats is a pretty scaring experience. She could even imagine possible ways the Zoroark could do away with her. For reassurance of safety, Clair decided to hang close by Spike, lest the Zoroark, or any other Pokemon, came along and followed through with their threat.

"Ok we all have really different personalities and it's beginning to seem like we cant cooperate but as long as we all have the same idea in mind it doesn't matter how we all act but all I know is that there are more Pokémon that have escaped team Flares grasp. If we ll work together to try to storm towns for more resources and save more Pokémon along the way then maybe we can stop Lysandre and I agree with Wally we have enough forces to take that hem down or at least we will eventually." He said. "If we work together in groups of offense, defense, and raiders we can be in and out of towns as quickly as possible. Well have to take down at least some of the guards to get in, the raiders will then proceed to steal rations and save any Pokémon that are on our side while the defense stays near the walls of the city or town making sure nobody gets spotted and helping any injured Pokémon." He explained. "It won't be easy, but I believe that we can do it. Now then who's in?" He said to them.

Spellbound was looking at a Gallade talking about overthrowing Team Flare. He thought for a moment. It sounds pretty tactical but he forgot something. How is he going to get to Lysandre? He lives in the most heavilly guarded place in the world. God knows what'll happen if they are stupid enough to launch an attack.
The spiritomb looked at the pokemon. They didn't seem to notice him. He tried going behind one but none of them noticed.
"You are all escaped knights." Spellbound spoke. "Looks like I'm not the only one that breached."

Illusive walked back to the group. He said" I had no problem with it till they tried to make me kill a child." He looked over at Clair and said" You don't have to fear me. I don't hurt children. Now granted if one of your friends tried to hurt a child or threatened me I would kill them without mercy, but you aren't in any danger from me." He then picked up Clair and rocked her gently. He said" For some reason little ones like you turn me from a monster fueled by rage into a big cuddly teddy bear." He pulled a plush mew out of his ponytail and gave it to Clair. He began to pet the Skitty. He started to calm down.

"I agree with the Zoroark. I refuse to hurt children and at this point I wouldn't hurt any fellow Pokémon unless the threatened me or threw the first punch." He said "So now I assume you two are with us on this plan." Spike said as he turned to the two pokemon. "We were all victims of this sport at one time or another, heck most of us probably still remember every nook and crany of the towns we were in. Just look at this reunion of Pokémon."

Spellbound was beyond angry. "Hello! Am I nonexistant or something?!" He fired a will-o-wisp beside them, deliberately missing to get their attention. He hoped that would get their attention, if that didn't he would leave. He didn't have all day just to be ignored. He had better things to do.

Clair began to blush hard before looking towards the ground. "I-I'm not THAT young....." Embarrassment overcame her from being treated as if she were a toddler. The act of being petted really doesn't help. "I think I can do a decent job at tak-" Before she could finished her sentence, Clair is startled will-o-wisp and jumped out of the Zoroark's arms. "Wh-wh-what was that?" she stuttered before turning towards Spellbound.

"Look, before we talk about exploding Lysendare, which I want to be honest, can we take care of the basics?" Asked Wally "I mean seriously, this many Pokemon will need a lot of food and supplies, I vote we raid a few nearby towns to get them"

Illusive glared at spellbound. He said" Now I'm angry again. You could have hurt the Skitty. I kinda want to hurt you but I don't want to mentally scar the child." He looked a Clair. He picked her up and held the skittles close. He said" Please act adorable. I need you to help me calm down so I don't kill this Pokemon." He was visibly shaking.

"Okay everyone here, especially you, needs to calm down." He said as he pointed towards the spiritbomb. "As for Wally's idea I second that. Spiritbomb, who's side are you on, becuase I'm 100 percent certain that if you're on Lysandre's side me and illusive will not hesitate to end your life right now." Spike said as his arm blades slightly grew longer.

"Believe me, I hate Lysandre as much as you do. Possibly more." Spellbound Answered. "I was a former knight but escaped when I was fighting someone who was a child. And just a reminder, I am very skillful with my own attacks. I apologize for this rude entrance. I am Spellbound. " He stopped for a minute. "I really want Lysandre gone. Knighting should be renamed to senseless and blatantly cruel bloodbaths. What he did awful, even for my own standards; I am a bunch of souls who did wrong." He took a breath. "It's funny how a pocket of evil can hate another evildoer so, so much."

Illusive said" Maybe some of those souls have rules they make for themselves they do not break and now that applies to all of you. For instance if only a portion of you won't hurt children it is still enough for you to want to kill anyone who would hurt children. Well as long as you aren't fond of hurting children your alright in my book. I was in the same sort of boat. They tried to get me to kill a vulpix I killed my trainer instead. They were all so shocked at my sudden disloyalty to my trainer. I was normally one of the most viscous. That shock at my actions made my escape easy. Well and the fact that everyone was terrified of me."

Clair wiggled her way out of Illusive's arms and stood amongst the groups. "C-Can I say something? You guys.... You talk a lot about killing..... Like.... I don't know. But uh, can we not, you know, resort to that? Unless it's necessary? I don't like seeing others die, rather they deserve to or not. It's just not right. I witnessed my 'trainer' die while trying to protect me. And she was completely against knighting. Please, I don't want to see anymore Pokemon, or people, die than I have to." Clair's words were shaken and unsure. Not because she didn't believe in what she was saying, but because she believed her words were in vain.

Illusive said to Clair" I will try my best to control my anger for you. The more adorable you act the easier it will be to control my anger. I know you don't like acting like that, but it really helps me. I really want to free all the children that they try to force to fight. That way I can protect and love them. I can be happy and peaceful then. Also what would you have me do to the bad humans. Keep them in a jail? Jails can be broken out of. Best case scenario we find a ninetales and they can possess them."

"You want something cute to keep you calm use this, catch." Spike said to illusive as he toseed over a teddiursa plush over to him. "It's a plush my trainer gave me when I was a Ralts I don't know where my trainer is and I no longer care so just hold on to that if you want to stay calm." He explained

Josh ran through the forest on all fours. The memories of what had happened moments ago fresh in his mind. "I refuse to have Josh fight your Ninetales. Pokémon shouldn't have to fight to the death for the entertainment of humans." said Josh's trainer, Vivi. She glared at the trainer who had sent out his Ninetales. The Ninetales growled and leaped at Josh. Josh retaliated by using his claws to scratch the Ninetales's muzzle. The Ninetales howled in pain and leaped by. Josh moved to Vivi's side. "I'm sick of this." said the boy. "Ninetales, use Flamethrower. I don't care who you hit." The Ninetales charged at Vivi and Josh. Just before the attack hit them Vivi threw Josh out of the way and yelled "Run Josh!" What he witnessed afterwards was something he wouldn't forget for a long time.
Josh snapped back into reality and stopped running. He touched the scarf he had been given by his former trainer. 'I swear I will try to find a way to stop this "knighting". For you Vivi.' he thought. He noticed a group of Pokémon conversing. 'Odd, you rarely see Pokémon out in the wild like this. Let alone gathered in a group. I think I'll check it out.' Josh thought. Slowly and quietly he started to approach the group.

Spike had noticed something moving around I'm the area where he was facing. "Freeze!" He shouted. "I can see you, come out, show yourself, state your name, and why you're here." He said to the figure as he began using protect in front of the group. "If you are an escaped rebel knight, you are safe here, if you're still a knight and work for Lysandre, well just watch what happenes."

Illusive looked at the plush. He said in a disappointed tone" It is as cute as a corpse. It isn't alive and protecting it doesn't matter. I don't think this will cut it." He then saw that spike was staring at something. He looked in that direction to see what he was looking at. He noticed Josh's scent and started to growl. He said" You better not hurt the skitty."

Josh froze. He moved into the group's sight and stood up. "My name's Josh, and I'm out here because my trainer was killed. I don't exactly have anywhere else to go." Josh said. "So if you guys are against Lysandre I am no threat to you." He touched his scarf again before returning his gaze to the group. "And I wouldn't hurt a child." Josh gave the Skitty a kind look.

"You're with us?" He asked confusingly. "Guys I think we might actually have a chance at this point. Raiding towns will be easy with a team like this!" He exclaimed. "And by the looks of it I feel like we should start raiding smaller abondened towns now that there's a lot of us and progressively start raiding bigger towns later on." He explained. "Josh, welcome to the team." He said. "So first were gonna need a plan." He said. "Anyone?...."

Illusive said" I mean I have been foraging and surviving for a while. Granted I don't think we could feed all of us like that. Also I can turn into a human with illusion. For some reason when you use illusion to look like a human you speak their language. I have no clue why this happens, but it is conveinant for sneaking into places with humans." OOC: This is true at least in black in white 2. In it a Zoroark hands you the tm for snarl and explains what it does while in illusion of a hiker. Then they disable the illusion and run off.

"Well, all things considered, raiding towns would work for a short amount of time but security would certainly build and the towns will be stronger as those from the old towns join the new ones. We'd need a real plan" mused Wally "especially if Lysindare sends people to hunt us"

Callis looked at Wally.
"But with the amount of us, we would be unstoppable!'
He then looked over to a man, who seemingly was a knight.

"We are only a few, Knighting is a large sport, Lysendare has an army of unfathomable power and-"
He turned to the man "who? What? Who's that?"

Spike noticed that Callis had stopped talking and turned around to see what looked like a knight, "back up." Spike said as his arm blades extended. "Callis, Wally, you guys up for a little butt kicking?" He said as he prepared for a battle.

Light Blue and White Bursts began exploding on Wally's skin, forming a mirror coat over his skin. He smirked
"Never more ready" he said "let's do this"

Spellbound formed many will-o-wisps around him. "Time to die, knight. You pokemon killing freak!" He blowed the will-o-wisps in the figure's direction causing an explosion. He was ready for a battle as his red pupil glowed brighter than before.

Illusive stood protectively in front of Clair. He said" Well I don't want to kill them for the little one. Not that anything I say will change your anger. If he is using a child as his knight don't hurt the child. I really want to hurt them, but I don't want to do it in front of the little one." He started to growl at the knight.

Spellbound approached the human covered in ghostly flames.
"It's funny, because I don't feel remotely sorry for this." He started. "You humans are the cause of every pokemons' suffering. It was a human that forced us to kill eachother. And humans like you raise pokemon to be killed. You don't care, as all of you humans are self centered jerks. You...things don't even regret the fact that you slaughter thousands of innocent pokemon for your entertainment. I hate you and all other humans who dare to call themselves a knight!" Spellbound picked up the human with psychic and slammed him into the ground. This is why Spellbound hates humans so much.

As the "knight" lay there on the ground some of his armor had shattered revealing what looked like a regular man. "Spellbound, calm down and back up." Spike said. "After thinking more about this it could be possible that he isn't a knighter. For now either way you've done enough damage to him well give him mercy and see if he's a knight or not." He said.

Clair ran from behind Illusive to check on the knight. "No no, this was exactly what I DIDN'T want!" After making sure the knight didn't have any serious injures, Clair then scurried over to Spellbound. "I..... I-I thought we agreed on not killing!" Clair's voice was insecure yet firm at the same time.

"He's not dead." Spike said. "He's just like that shinx we saw earlier. Not dead, but not too good either." He explained. "I doubt he was a knight, but we're going to have to wait until we can see. Right now we've got other problems to deal with." He said to the group. "Clair I'm going to be honest with you, the death of anyone right now will not critically matter unless it is the death of someone that is against knighting, if he is dead then let's just hope he was a knight." Spike explained.

Clair lowered her head in disappointment. "I-I know. It's just.... Killing is wrong, no matter what way you look at it. Especially to someone who is completely defenseless." Clair said, pointing out the probably-not-knight. "It should only be considered if yours or other lives are at risk. Otherwise, we're no better than them."

Drakar sensed something was amiss, auras were tense in the area. He jumped off his trainer's shoulder, and signaled to him to take cover in the bushes. With them both hidden, Sereth caught eye of a human figure badly injured, surrounded by a rather odd group of Pokémon.

"Nice save Drakar, those Pokémon probably would have done the same thing to me. However, I would feel bad to just leave the man to die, we need to get him away from those hostile Pokémon. Even if he has done bad things, nobody deserves to die without a choice. May I call upon you to help me save that man?" Sereth, his trainer asked.

Drakar nodded in response. "Ok, here's the plan. Do everything to distract them. Get them to focus on you and move away from the person. Then I will grab the man and start high tailing it out of there. I'll need you to cover for me though after I get the man. That alright with you?"

Drakar nodded once more. "Ok, start now, I'll move into position."

Drakar ran from the bushes and into the open with a combined agility/double team move, multiple replicas began to appear and began to run at high speeds, kicking up dust into the air while circling the other Pokémon. While he was meant to distract, he didn't want to hurt anyone.

Spike noticed that the group was being circled. "We've got a problem." He said as he attempted to use Close Combat om whatever was circling them but failed. "Alright were taking the easy way out." Spike said as he looked around to find an area to teleport to. He managed to spot a hill above them and decided that that would be the spot. "Hold on to something, or in this case someone." Spike said as he grabbed Clair and got everyone into a smaller circle and used teleport to get to the top of the hill. "Any ideas on what that is?" He asked.

Wally stumbled.
"Warn me next time you Teleport me," he scolded, and looked at his arms. "And now you've broken my mirror coat, wonderful! I'll deal with this"
He rose his hands up in a sign of surrender and walked towards his assailant. "We don't want any trouble" he called out "he came up to us, we got scared and somebody got a bit trigger-happy"