• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gone but not forgotten (RP)

Wolfa and Meadow left the trainer they both helped but Wolfa stopped sensing another trainer in danger. She barked at Meadow to go ahead before she used her nose in the air then on the ground. She leaped off once she caught the trainers scent. She made her way to a lit cabin smelling two Arcanine inside. She growled leaping in before she leaped up using Accelerock hitting both Arcanine. They growled going after her but she leaped up swiftly to dodge. She then used Stone Edge as huge rocks appeared hitting both Arcanine. She growled loudly eyes turning red as she barked in anger. Both of the Arcanine were badly hurt by her attack almost barely standing as they were no match for her. Wolfa used one last Accelerock before they fled. She huffed before calming down, eyes returning normal to her emerald green ones. She sniffed around before smelling her inside the cardboard box. She whined gently scratching the box to tell her its ok to come out as she sat down as her Dusk Lycanroc eyes only seemed to glow a bit.

She nodded looking to Alexej. "Its nice to meet you, I'm JC and I'm sure you know I'm Shadow's young sister" she said before seeing Garchomp looking at her. "Don't worry Teaching two of my party members are not with me at the moment so no need to worry since Wolfa can sense danger from afar" she told him as she stood next to Alexej. "Be careful with these Zangoose, they may just blindside you from behind" she warned him. "Blue Psychic!" She said. "Bre!" Blue used Psychic lifting the Zangoose up before slamming them down as her rings glowed brightly to give light. "Gem, Dragon pulse! Blade Psycho cut!" "Flygon!" "Sol!" Both attacks were unleashed colliding with the Zangoose fainiting until they fled but more appeared. "Tsk, this isn't good, I'm at a disadvantage here, two of my team members are not with me right now which will be difficult" she said throwing her fourth team members Pokeball as it was Delta her Primarina. "Prima!" "Delta led us a hand! Moonblast!" "Rina" she said as a powerful pink light appeared out of her mouth before it shot at the Zangoose again knocking more out. Only Blue, Blade, Gem and Delta could help her at this point. Talon had landed before using Brave bird with Ghost using Air slash. Shadow took out Hetilla before she used Flamethrower to help.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica crawled out from the cupboard, when she heard the whining. She stood with Pebble on her head and spotted Lyca and Shade so returned both of them to their pokeballs, she then turned to see that Ginger had go up and was walking over to her, Ludovica turned to the two pokemon, "do you two know Shadow, i need to find him" she said, she was hoping they could get her back yo Shadow and the other boy.

Wolfa barked nodding before she gently pulled at her shirt pulling her on top of her back. She looked to her with her emerald green eye as her tail started to eat but could sense danger from afar as she was persistent to get there.-

Alexej took out two pokeball from his pocket and used them, a Gardevoir and a shiny Aegislash out of the pokeball then Alexej ordered his pokemon "Gardevoir! Aegislash! Used protect and King's Shield to protect me and the 2 people next to me, Garchomp uses Earthquake! " the earthquake of the Garchomp had beaten all zangoose and the barriers of Gardevoir and Aegishlash had protected allied.

"GGRRRR."
A low growl could be herd by Silver and Mary. Silver stood up and bared her teeth at the pokemon in the shadows, while Mary struggled to wake Aqua, Soul, and Rachel up. The shadow pokemon pounced, now reveling to be a Houndoom. Mary gave Rachel a little shock to wake her up, and once she did, she let out a scream that echoed throughout the forest. This woke up Aqua and Soul. Aqua stood ready to fight, and Soul ran to Rachel to comfort.

Eve swore this was a trap. It had to be, no one was here. She stood in the dark abandoned cabin with only Sparky, and some ruthless psychic types.

She sensed something was about to happen and she didn't like it. She was very alert of her surroundings until she saw it, a Zangoose behind her ready to use his claws. "Watch out!" She said pushing Alexej with herself as the Zangoose tried go use Slash behind him but Blue intervined using Iron tail to knock him back and then Dark pulse. She had ended up with herself above Alexej on her knees to the ground but then felt something leak down her arm. When she looked it was blood that slid all the way down until it touched the ground. "Tsk, it got me those Mischievous Zangoose!" She got up off him before helping him up. "My apologizes but are you alright at least?" She asked in a stern tone as she keep an eye to her surroundings.

Shadow and his team was battling there very best to keep the Zangoose at bay before letting his whole team out. "Hetilla Flamethrower!,Talon Brave bird!, Ghost Frenzy Plant!, Salamance Dragon pulse!, Sparkx Thunder!, and Eclipse Stone Edge!" They all nodded before they attacks was unleashed colliding together knocking out a lot of the Zangoose.-

Alexej getting up said "I'm fine, but it's my duty to protect you" Alexej went in front of mangriff and said "Garchomp, Gardevoir, Aegislash you are ready!" his pokemon waved his head, the Garchomp used Stone Edge to lock the zangoose, Gardevoir used to glue the zangoose to the rock invoked by Garchomp and Aegislash used Shadow ball on the rock, the zangoose was propelled into the trees and was crushed by the rock, after this combo Alexej says "I think they are finished we should go back to Shadow's cabin we will be safer there".

Name: Alexej Fisherstar.
Age (16 - 30): 30.
Appearance: He stands at 6'6ft tall, he has short black hair with three wicks falling on his eyes, brown eyes, he wears a black hat, he has a white T-shirt with a furret on it, his T-shirt is hidden by a black shirt and he has black pants lighter than the shirt, he has black shoe and he wears a collar with a horn of torterra.
Personality: Arrogant, proud and hate those who grow up to be a leader, gets angry when he is reminded of the death of his torterra, remains extremely protective towards the group even towards the people he hates.
Sexuality: Straight.
Pokemon Partner (Delete if you have no partner): Garchomp (male) (shiny).
Pokemon Team: Garchomp (male) (shiny), Aegislash (male) (shiny), Furret (male), Tangrowth (female), Shedinja (male), Gardevoir (female).
Other: 20 years back he lost his torterra during an attack in a city, his only surviving pokemon was his shiny gible after that he trained him until he was a garchomp (which will be his best pokemon)

She could suddenly feel a faint blush appear under her mask at the words he said. She shook her head not realizing her injured arm from the Zangoose earlier. "That would be the best idea but I just have this feeling more people are out there looking for someone"she said returning her team but left Gem out. She heard a rustle turning to the direction before it appeared out being a Spring form Sawsbuck. "Meadow you returned, where's Wolfa?" she said looking to her. "Sawsbuck!("She sensed another danger so went to investigate") she said to her. "Oh I see, thank you return" she said pulling out her Pokeball before she was sucked in. "Gem, I need you to do me a favor? Scout the area from above to see if you see any others alone in this forest" "Flygon!("Right away!") Gem said before she flew off after JC attached some light to her so others can see her. She looked to Alexej's Garchomp before giving a small smile under her mask as she reached out to pet him in his good spot. "Well done Garchomp, you are a powerful one indeed and that I can see. Your loyal to Alexej is very strong and that I can sense and understand, mostly to you" She said in a gentle tone before lowering her hand as she walked ahead without another word looking to her arm as blood still dripped out her arm. Blue had followed her as she gave bright light illiminating from her rings to light her way.

Shadow had returned his team but only left Ghost out. "You as well Ghost, go with Gem and investigate with her" he said. Ghost just nodded before she flew off after Gem. "We should head back to the cabin, I just remembered we left Ludovica there alone, hopefully nothing happened" Shadow said seeing his sister walk ahead. "Distant as always.....but I can't blame her...we had a very difficult childhood....mostly her..not to mention stubborn" he sighed before looking to Alexej. "Lets go, if we run into anymore crazy ones like that it will be troublesome" he said following after his sister.-

(Alright I posted with Gem the Flygon and Ghost the Decidueye to find the trainer girls so you can go from there).

Rachel was crying with Soul in her arms. She could hear Aqua, Silver, and Mary fighting the Houndoom. Did she hear more pokemon in front of her? There must be some Houndurs fighting with their leader. Normally she would be braver, but she was deathly afraid of Houndoom, and Aqua knew that. That made her fight harder for her. At least to what she could hear. She thought she heard another pokemon, a pokemon she didn't know. It must have heard her scream and came to try to eat her as well. All pokemon that she didn't own wanted to eat her.

Eve decided to leave the cabin, due to it being a trap. But when she tried to open the door, it wouldn't budge. The psychic types locked her in! She started to bang on the door and windows, with Sparky doing the same. She thought she saw a brown and green figure outside the window. She started to bang even louder. "Help me!" She shouted to the pokemon outside. "Help me get out of here!" She hoped that the pokemon outside would have mercy and spare her if she did help her. She didn't want to become the meal of any pokemon and she certainly didn't want to see what the psychic types wanted to do to her.

Gem's red as through eyes shifted to where the noise was coming from. She seemed to land on the ground as the light around her neck gave a better view. She saw a girl trapped inside feeling Psychic shut her in. She lifted off the ground before seeing her. "Flygon!" She said using her arm as to say to step back. She opened her mouth before a strong Dragon pulse blasted through the door. She quickly flew in as her see through red eyes looked to the girl. "Flygon!" She said trying to tell her it was ok. She used Flamethrower to knock down most of the Psychic Pokemon before she quickly grabbed her and flew out as she held the girl tightly. She could see them following her before she used Earthquake to take them off her tail before using the trees to hide herself. Once she sensed it was clear she placed her down walking around her to make sure she was ok before she gently nudged her. "Flygon"she said as a note was attached to her saying:

This is Gem the Flygon, I sent her to find any other survivors in this dark forest to help. Ride on her back and she will lead you to my location and safety.

JC the trainer of Gem.

Ghost heard a girl scream before looking around with her night vision eyes. She saw a female trainer with some Houndoom. She flew down quickly before landing in front of the girl, eyes looking to her. "Decidueye!" She said before before turning to the Houndoom as she used Spirit Shackle using multiple arrows to take them down helping her Pokemon out. She used Air slash afterwards to keep them down until a lot of them fled so left the last couple to her Pokemon to take them down. She looked back at the Trainer using her wings to cover her a bit as a note was also attached to her as it said:

This is Ghost the Shiny Decidueye.
I sent her to investigate the area with her night vision for any survivors in this dark forest. Ride of her back or let her grasp you gently with her talons and she will lead you to my location and safety.

Shadow the trainer of Ghost.-

"Oh, thank Arcus!" Eve said as she read the note that was on the Flygon. "So, your name is Gem and your trainer's name is JC. Sparky, return. I know how much you like being out with me, but I bet you anything this Flygon is faster than you. Googles is."
Sparky at first glared at Eve for suggesting the idea, but after she gave him an explanation, he bowed his head and accepted the pokeball. Eve nodded and hopped on Gem's back.

Rachel's pokemon helped her out of the place since she was so scared. Once Aqua calmed Rachel down, she had Mary use flash so then she could read the note. She smiled at the fact she wasn't alone and returned all of her pokemon, even Aqua. "I'm sorry girl, but this is the only way I can fly on Ghost. I hope you understand. I'll let you out after we get there."
"Vapo!" Aqua cried as she was recalled.
Rachel climbed onto Ghost's back.

Gem lowered herself a bit for her to get on before she raised herself up right. She could hear growls of Houndoom so had quickly lifted off the ground before they could appear. A harness was attached to her with a loop for the girl to hold on to. Gem was aware of her surroundings even from above before she sensed it a Fearow. It came down fast which heightened her speed. "Flygon!" She said shifting her eyes to her as if to hang on as she flew around the trees as more Fearow appeared behind her.

Ghost lifted up off the ground before she took fliet as her night vision took place as she flew. She needed to find Gem so they would come back together and fight if needed. -

Eve turned around and saw the Fearow. She threw out Goggles, her own Flygon. "Goggles, use Stone Edge!" Goggles summoned some huge rocks then flung them at the bird. Eve hoped that Goggles would be able to find her again after he got the Fearow off her tail.

Rachel was scared. How long would it take until she met anouther human? What if this Shadow person was really a psychic type pokemon pretending to be a human? What if this Shadow person was a human, but was a cannibal? She couldn't shake these questions. She would feel better with the sun on her skin and in the city with other civilized people.

The Garchomp had an air of joy after the compliment JC gave him, he followed his trainer with Aegislash and Gardevoir, Alexej followed him Shadow and his sister, Alexej looked JC then said "you landed in this forest at the same time as Shadow ? "the trainer explained all he had said to Shadow" (so the death of his family and how he came into this forest), the trainer stopped and said "there is something I did not said, I am a member of the elite four of the sinnoh region, I do not have my elite four team, the only one I have now and who is part of it is my Garchomp ", Alexej looked at Shadow and added" Sorry for not telling you before".

Appearance: He stands at 6'6ft tall, he has short black hair with three wicks falling on his eyes, brown eyes, he wears a black hat, he has a white T-shirt with a furret on it, his T-shirt is hidden by a black shirt and he has black pants lighter than the shirt, he has black shoe and he wears a collar with a horn of torterra.
Personality: Arrogant, proud and hate those who grow up to be a leader, gets angry when he is reminded of the death of his torterra, remains extremely protective towards the group even towards the people he hates.
Pokemon Team: Garchomp (male) (shiny), Aegislash (male) (shiny), Furret (male), Tangrowth (female), Shedinja (male), Gardevoir (female).
Other: 20 years back he lost his torterra during an attack in a city, his only surviving pokemon was his shiny gible after that he trained him until he was a garchomp (which will be his best pokemon)

She stopped to look at Alexej. "Yes but in different areas of the forest causing us to be separated but luckily I had Blue with me to light the way so it wasn't as bad" she said before continuing to walk silently. Shadow had looked to Alexej. "Don't worry about it, even us siblings have secrets that we don't share but since you say that, my sister is the Champion of the Alola region so technically she is that skilled as Blue is mostly her bond partner"he told him before eying his sister from behind. "Even I can't beat her" he chuckled as Sparkx smiled. She was hearing the conversation and just gave a smile but then suddenly coughed badly as this made her stop. Blue looked up at her in concern. "Umbre!("JC! Please take her inhaler!") Blue told but she was coughing too hard to even grab it. Shadow instantly came over holding his sister but her hand told him that its ok but had went down to one knee. "Dang this isn't good..." Shadow said supporting his sister.

Gem looked to the girl and smiled. "Flygon!" She said before boosting up her speed heading towards the cabin JC stood at. She sensed another Pokemon nearby seeing it was Ghost as she flew beside her. Gem nodded before they both flew ahead.-

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Jack returned Lampent and was just about to go back to his attic, as he stopped and turned on the spot to listen to a strange sound. It sounded like... pokemon fighting. But not like the usual fighting that happened around here. He was sure of it that he heard voices. Human voices. This could be a trick, but Jack didn't bother to think twice and headed out, running past Izan. On his way out, he reached for the small tube besides the door, which once was an umbrella stand, but had now turned into nothing but mossy, wet wood. He took out a used fireaxe, one which he had used to chop wood which he used to keep himself warm, and headed out into the fog, disappearing within, following the sound back to where he thought he heard it from. Coming into the scene, he spotted a group of pokemon, along with some humanoid figures, walking back into a direction deeper into the forest. He looked around the scene, unsure how to approach them, and saw a knocked-out Zangoose on the ground. He had to do what was necessary, otherwise that Zangoose may be rescued by it's kin and come back for vengeance in numbers. He slowly crept up the unconscious pokemon, raised his Axe and swung it downwards in the motion of a guillotine, swiftly taking care of the Pokemon, which let out one short, faint cry of pain before being chopped by the axe head. It died a quick death, the Axe being smashed in the middle of it's skull. Jack had to look away as he pulled out the axe, as blood splashed into his direction and got on his body and face. He crouched down onto one knee and examined the body. Surely, he could make some rations out of this. Or could he? Was Zangoose flesh even edible? He remained thinking, crouched down by the dead pokemon. He cast out his lampent again silently, for light. His lampent, upon being casted out, had gotten shocked from the sight of the body, but only slightly. He, just as his pokemon, had gotten numb to the sight of death, being only suprised from the tension they constantly had. It silently rested on Jack's shoulder, looking down onto the ground. It felt bad for the Zangoose, but it knew it had to be done, for safety reasons.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica had just seen a guy, kill a Zangoose. She squealed and turned away, when she turned back she slowly walked over to the boy, "um..w..why did you do that, you only had to knock it out, you didn't have to kill it" she said looking up at him, despite being younger than her he was a bit taller, with Ginger glaring at him. She fidgeted slightly, not sure what he would do to her, after seeing what he did to that Zangoose.

Alexej was amazed to know that JC was champion of Alola and he was even more surprised to know that Alola had opened a pokemon league because the last time he went there was no league, he wanted to face him even if he did not have his best team by pride he wanted at least to see his level he wanted to beat it and showed that he was the strongest to follow the path he took for his Torterra, Alexej saw that JC was bad in point he turned to her and said "are you okay!" the trainer looked at Shadow and asked "what's happening to him".

Shadow looked to him. "Its her asthma, she probably injested something bad that cause her to end like this suddenly"he told Alexej. "Come sis you need to get up so we can go back to the cabin" he told her. She was able to stand up then suddenly her coughing stopped. "I'm alright now Shadow and Alexej....we should hurry back to the cabin before more wild Pokemon show up....." She said as she could feel her lungs exhausted itself feeling pressure. "-"I need to get back before I collapse...this isn't a good side condition for me..-" she thought as she started to walk again. Shadow grew worried seeing her walk again. "She probably exhausted her lungs after that, she is trying to get back before her body gives out on her, lets hurry before that happens" he told Alexej gesturing him to keep going.

Wolfa saw the seen in front of her having sad eyes about that Zangoose but angry at the same time. She barked in warning standing in front of the girl and Gardevoir protectively just in case as her emerald green eyes watched him cautiously.-

DevVoid

Jack stood up, loosening his grip on the axe and holding on to the end of the handle, letting the axe head rest on the land below. He and his lampent turned toward the Girl, both having the same numb expression, devoid of any emotion of guilt, disgust or shock from the kill. Blood was dripping from his face and body onto the ground, creating a puddle of blood around the axe head.
" Simple. " Jack responded, wiping the blood from his face with the other free hand. " If we don't kill the pokemon we knock out, they either wake up or get woken up from their comrades, run away, and come back with vengeance in mind. It's a harsh life in here, and you'll have to take any safety precautions you can get. It's a grim business to kill, but I'm not looking forward to becoming Pokemon chow... " He trailed off with his response, picking up the body by the wrist with the hand he had just used to clear the blood from his face. His eyes moved to watch the Lycanroc who barked toward his direction, his face and body not moving an inch. He looked back at the girl and sighed. " I'm Jack. Jack Trevor. I've been here for a long time, and this is just how you survive in here. "

Wolfa whined before walking over to Jack holding the Zangoose gently tugging at his shirt before pointing at the hole she dug for it. She knew that her trainer JC would pull out her katana sword and point it at him in anger. She wanted to avoid that if possible as she kept her emerald eyes on him.-

Last edited:
Alexej looked at Shadow and said "take my Garchomp he will carry JC and I would like you to leave with my Garchomp returned to the cabin, I saw medical grass close to here I'll go get them and do not worry about me "after he looked at his Aegislash and Gardevoir and said" come with me ", he looked at Shadow again and said" nothing happens to you "the trainer with his two pokemon went to look for medical grass.

She watched Alexej walk off before looking at his Garchomp. She sighed before looking to him. "Alright....I'll let you carry me...just this once" she said looking to the Dragon-Ground type. "-Don't want to worry others then I already have....-"he thought as Blue lit the way again. Shadow just nodded before following his sister back to the cabin.

Gem and Ghost were closing in on the lit cabin careful not to attract any unwanted attention. Gem's speed only softened as Ghost did the same.-

Alexej accompanied by his 2 pokemon walked in the forest until found medical grass when suddenly a Tyranitar appeared behind him, Gardevoir used Moonblast to prevent the Tyranitar from killing Alexej, the trainer was shocked to cross a tyrant in this forest, normally it is pokemon living in the mountains why was he here? Alexej ordered "Gardevoir uses Moonblast on Tyranitar and Aegislash uses Sacred Sword on Tyranitar!" the attack hit the Tyranitar but mysteriously did not feel any damage and emanated a dark aura around from him, Alexey wondered how he could hold these two attacks "repeated until this Tyranitar was on the ground!" after multiple attacks still nothing and the Tyranitar began to approach Alexej who was terrified by the situation, the trainer says "Gardevoir creates a wall of protection to hold him!" Gardevoir created a wall that prevented the Tyranitar e pass, Alexej took advantage of this moment to to run away (which made him ashamed) with his 2 pokemon in the direction of the cabin.

On the side of Garchomp he entered the cabin and placed JC on the sofa, the pokemon lay next to the couch waiting for the arrival of his trainer.

"Thank you Garchomp...." She said to him before going to one of the rooms before pulling out her bag as she took out an oxygen mask with a cordless machine. She needed to remove her mask for this so placed her wolf mask on the desk and pulled her hood down. She placed the oxy mask on her face before turning it on wirelessly before it started to help her breath better again. Blue waited outside of the room for the moment before coming back in rings glowing brightly to light the room. Shadow on the other hand was in the kitchen, making something for her to help her feel better. Gem and Ghost arrived at the cabin their trainers were at before letting them down. Gem and Ghost waited patiently for their trainers to come and receive them. Wolfa saw JC return but sensed some danger. She shook her head keeping aware of her surroundings.-

Eve got off of Gem and looked into the forest, waiting for Googles. How could she let her stay out like that? "Googles!" She shouted waiting for a reply. Nothing. Eve had a worried expression on her face for a fleeting second, then went back to her expressionless face. SHe couldn't show how worried she was for the dragon-type. Eve decided that she should let out Sparky and have him use flash. She let the electric-type lion out and had him light up the forest around him.

Goggles fainted the Fearow while Eve made her escape. She knew that Eve would be worried about her, even if she would refuse to show it. Goggles decided to go in the direction that Eve and the other Flygon went in, though that didn't take her that far. She was alone and without her trainer. WOuld she become like the savages in this forest? Goggles hoped not. She let out a cry, just in case someone would hear her. Although, that could be her death sentence.

Rachel got off Ghost and ran to the cabin. She started knocking on the door so then she could be let in. Then Rachel realized she forgot to let Aqua out, so she let the aquatic fox out of her pokeball. Aqua gave Rachel a glare for forgetting about her, which Rachel apologized to.

Gem became aware of her surroundings as she had her claw hands on the girls shoulders just in case she would have to lift her up inside the cabin but growing worried of the Pokemon she looked to her before showing her to go inside. She flew off back into the forest to look for the Pokemon hearing it's cry as she followed it. She saw it alone before she flew up to her before gently grabbing her. "Flygon?("Your ok, I'll lead you back to your trainer") Gem said before flying out in the direction she came front before appearing in front of her again before slowly handing her to the girl with a smile. Shadow was the one who opened the door letting the girl in as he saw Ghost. "Ghost you returned, well done" he said seeing her nodded before being sucked into her Pokeball. "Come in quickly before they appear" he advised.-

Name: JC
Age (16 - 30): 27
Appearance: She has dark brown long hair pulled up in a ponytail with a bang covering her right eye appearing slightly blind. She has light blue eyes with a well feminine build. She is 5"4 in height. She wears casual clothing consisting of a black tank with a purple and black plad shirt over it with Capri pants and black flats on her feet with the straps around her ankles securely placed. She wears a black and silver cross necklace around her neck with a gold and black rubric like cube attached to her waist that was given to her by a very close friend in Unova. She wears glasses upon her face. She wears bandages around her wrists and ankles.
Personality: Quiet distant, Gentle, Brave, slightly stubborn, thinks before she acts, Strongwilled, Strategic
Sexuality: Straight
Partner Pokemon: Umbreon(Blue)(F)(Shiny)(wears a blue and black flower on right ear)
Pokemon Team: Blue(F)(Umbreon)(Shiny),Blade(F)(Absol), Gem(F)(Flygon), Delta(F)(Primarina), Wolfa(F)(Dusk Lycanroc),Meadow(F)(Sawsbuck)(Spring form)
Other: She had separated from her brother Shadow during the monsterious innocent and appears "lost"without him around her but remains strong despite being separated. She kept his cross that fell off his neck to keep her going until she finds him. She wears a hooded black cape and wolf blue streaked mask to hide herself. She had dropped her cross necklace and grabbed Shadow's instead but she knows he has hers. She has the ability to understand Pokemon along with severe asthma leading to her medical condition Tuberculosis.

Name: Shadow
Age (16 - 30): 28
Appearance: He has jet black hair that is slightly long in the back with a bang covering his right gold eye. He has a well masculine build and is 5"8 in height. He wears casual clothing consisting of a black buttoned down shirt and pants with comfortable shoes. He has gold-light blue eyes. He wears a black and silver cross around his neck.
Personality: Brave, Calm, Strongwilled, Overprotective(of his sister), Sweet
Partner Pokemon: Jolteon(F)(Sparkx)(wears a light blue bandanna with a dark purple spark print at the side)
Pokemon Team: Sparkx(F)(Jolteon),Decidueye(F)(Ghost)(Shiny), Braviary(M)(Talon), Salamance(M), Arcanine(F)(Hetilla)(Shiny), Eclipse(M)(Midnight Lycanroc),
Other: He wears a black hooded cape and wolf gold streaked mask to hide himself. He was separated from his sister after the monsterious incident as he grabbed her cross instead of his that fell off her but knows she has his and knows she feels lost without him beside her.-

Last edited:

DevVoid

Jack turned his head aside, looking at the Lycanroc, then the hole and finally the body. He jolted his hand upwards and threw the body on his shoulder, carrying it. His Lampent looked back at the footsteps he took and flew back to him, waiting behind him.
" Can't bury him. Yet, atleast. Grim as it sounds, this is one of the only ways you can get food around here. But I can do something. "
Jack reached for his belt, taking out a Pokeball. He silently cast out his Trevenant, having it stand besides Wolfa and him. " Trevenant, follow this Lycanroc to find any of the trainers roaming around the woods and bring them back to the shack we stay at. That is alright with you, right? Because back at the shack, we have plenty of space for people and storage. " He turned to the Lycanroc, questioning them. Because if anything, having a group of several trainers banded together surely makes for a good team to survive in this forest with, right?

Googles followed the other Flygon through the forest, comforted by the promise of seeing her trainer again. She eventually came to a cabin, where Eve stood on the porch. "Googles! You're back!" Eve exclaimed. She almost ran to the dragon-type to hug her, but she quickly masked her emotions once more. Goggles shook her head and flew in front of the cabin. Eve walked over to her. "I was so worried." She whispered quitely enough that only Goggles could hear. Eve recalled Goggles and Sparky and entered the cabin.

Rachel entered the cabin with Aqua.

Wolfa whined shaking her head before she barked as if trying to tell him she already had a cabin where her trainer was and a few others. She walked ahead a bit before her eyes glanced to him again motioning him to come. She started to walk ahead in the direction of her trainers cabin.-

DevVoid

Jack shrugged and waved Trevenant over to climb on his back and keep a lookout for any attackers. " Alright, if you say so. Trevenant, follow the Lycanroc to their home where the trainers are gathered. I'll keep a lookout for anyone sneaking up on us. " Trevenant nodded and lifted Jack onto his head and moved towards the Lycanroc, following close behind. Jack dropped the Zangoose body inside Trevenant's hollow shell, keeping in mind that this was probably the safest food storage there is for now.

Wolfa continued to lead the way being aware of her surroundings before she saw the lit cabin just as bit ahead. She shifted her eyes to them as she barked using her paw to point in the direction. Once she seemed to arrive, she saw Gem only outside but had saw her fly in. Wolfa looked to him for the last time before walking over to the entrance as well.-

Alexej had managed to flee the Tyranitar, he ran until he saw the cabin, the trainer returned his two pokemon in their pokeball and went to the cabin, as soon as he opened the door his Garchomp was a joy very big but he was staying next to JC, Alexej said looking at Shadow "I have medical herb, I'll prepared the cure" Alexej ran to the kitchen preparing the cure.

Last edited:
Eve sat down on the floor. She didn't want to make any social interactions then become attached. She let Sunny, her Espeon, out of her pokeball. The psychic-type cat purred and snuggled with her trainer, and Eve petted her. Eve observed everyone around her. Taking note of how they interacted with each other and so on.

Rachel decided to talk to Shadow, the person that sent Ghost to find her. "Um, hello." She said nervously. How else would she start up a conversation? "Thanks for sending Ghost to find me. I'm not sure what I would of done about those Houndoom. I don't think I've seen that species before. What is she?" She asked. Aqua stood beside her trainer.

She was still in the room getting her breathing back. She raised it up for the moment before she started to cough again but a bit harder causing blood to come out on her hand. She wiped off the blood before anybody could notice as she looked around seeing a bed but decided to stay standing. She placed the oxygen mask back on her self before leaning on the desk head down and face exposed. Blue noticed though as she grew concerned.

Shadow looked to what Alexej was doing as he finished preparing a special tea to soothe her lungs. "I don't know what that herb will do but if you don't mind giving this special tea for JC then I greatly appreciate it" he said sighing. "She's in the room getting oxygen back" he added looking to him.-

Rachel took him not answering her as a sign of 'leave him alone'. She went to try to look for someone to talk to. Everyone was busy or looked like they didn't want to speak to her. She gave a sigh. Maybe she was better alone. Then she wouldn't feel ignored. She slowly walked to the door and opened it. Aqua fought her, to try to have her stay. She pulled at Rachel's shirt to try to keep her inside.

Eve just watched everything that was happening. The girl that came in at the same time was trying to leave. Maybe she left something outside. Eve looked down at the eevelution sleeping in her lap. She gave a small smile then went back to the unreadable face.

Alexej told Shadow when he finished preparing the cure "This is an old Johto remedy that I learned to do during a trip, this remedy is used to treat any kind of lung problem without counting cancer, also I risked my life by fetching medical plant, a Tyranitar that seemed immortal attacked me, my Gardevoir and my Aegislash put him ten attack, he nothing felt, he had a dark aura around him,"Alexej showed the remedy to Shadow and said" she must drink it, rest for a while and she should get better ".

When Shadow heard this, he tensed slightly. "That doesn't sound good.....JC, being the strongest out of all of us or maybe except you even may have a hard time...but I don't doubt my sister, she can figure things out with just strategy..." He said before looking down at Sparkx. "Well she naturally has asthma but there is something beyond that asthma she hides and only I know what it is"he said looking to him. "I would hand that to her but I need to investigate what that actually is....it could be the monsterious creature that brought us here. She's in the room getting oxygen...but if you could get her to drink that I'll be amazed since she stubbornly rejects healing remedies like that so I have to force her to drink something to help her feel better"Shadow said watching outside the window appearing pitch black.

She continued to cough in the worse away as her oxy mask rested on her head. Her hand covered her mouth to lower the volume of it before she pulled it away seeing blood but had quickly wiped it away. "-This isn't good....I'm worsening........-"she thought as Blue placed her two paws on her lap, gold eyes filled with worry. "Don't worry Blue....I'm alright" she told her. "Umbre.....("No your not JC.....your sick...I'm not stupid to see it....") Blue said worried. She sighed before gently petting her as she moved the mask back to her mouth.-

Name: JC
Age (16 - 30): 27
Appearance: She has dark brown long hair pulled up in a ponytail with a bang covering her right eye appearing slightly blind. She has light blue eyes with a well feminine build. She is 5"4 in height. She wears casual clothing consisting of a black tank with a purple and black plad shirt over it with Capri pants and black flats on her feet with the straps around her ankles securely placed. She wears a black and silver cross necklace around her neck with a gold and black rubric like cube attached to her waist that was given to her by a very close friend in Unova. She wears glasses upon her face. She wears bandages around her wrists and ankles.
Personality: Quiet distant, Gentle, Brave, slightly stubborn, thinks before she acts, Strongwilled, Strategic
Partner Pokemon: Umbreon(Blue)(F)(Shiny)(wears a blue and black flower on right ear)
Pokemon Team: Blue(F)(Umbreon)(Shiny),Blade(F)(Absol), Gem(F)(Flygon), Delta(F)(Primarina), Wolfa(F)(Dusk Lycanroc),Meadow(F)(Sawsbuck)(Spring form)
Other: She had separated from her brother Shadow during the monsterious innocent and appears "lost"without him around her but remains strong despite being separated. She kept his cross that fell off his neck to keep her going until she finds him. She wears a hooded black cape and wolf blue streaked mask to hide herself. She had dropped her cross necklace and grabbed Shadow's instead but she knows he has hers. She has the ability to understand Pokemon along with severe asthma leading to her medical condition Tuberculosis.

Name: Shadow
Age (16 - 30): 28
Appearance: He has jet black hair that is slightly long in the back with a bang covering his right gold eye. He has a well masculine build and is 5"8 in height. He wears casual clothing consisting of a black buttoned down shirt and pants with comfortable shoes. He has gold-light blue eyes. He wears a black and silver cross around his neck.
Personality: Brave, Calm, Strongwilled, Overprotective(of his sister), Sweet
Partner Pokemon: Jolteon(F)(Sparkx)(wears a light blue bandanna with a dark purple spark print at the side)
Pokemon Team: Sparkx(F)(Jolteon),Decidueye(F)(Ghost)(Shiny), Braviary(M)(Talon), Salamance(M), Arcanine(F)(Hetilla)(Shiny), Eclipse(M)(Midnight Lycanroc),
Other: He wears a black hooded cape and wolf gold streaked mask to hide himself. He was separated from his sister after the monsterious incident as he grabbed her cross instead of his that fell off her but knows she has his and knows she feels lost without him beside her.-

DevVoid

Trevenant approached the Cabin, seeming like a giant spider of sorts in the distance, but soon coming into recognizable distance, with Jack holding onto it's back, peering into the surrounding Darkness. Jack jumped off Trevenant and walked to the door of the cabin, dragging the axe behind. Jack stopped, peering at a person already standing by the doorframe, prepared to walk into the wilderness. 'Weird,' he thought. 'Why would someone leave a group of people behind. That's just a direct death wish if I've ever seen one.' Jack waved to the person and called his Trevenant back into its pokeball. " Hello there. I'm Jack. Mind if I come in? " Jack spoke, his eyes glancing across the room behind the person before looking back at them.

Alexej who was going to answer Shadow saw the person in and said "hello! Entered quickly before being spotted, I am Alexej of the elite four of the Sinnoh region, the man next to me is called Shadow and the sick girl calls herself JC, she is her sister and also the master of Alola, how did you get here ... you too were brought by a monster or a mysterious person? sorry for asking you so many questions? you can to sit down, I saw a pokemon surrounded by a dark aura and we think it would be related to what brought us in this forest and we would like to know how you arrived in this forest, it will allow to answer several question about this forest"Alexej looked at Shadow and said" we have to give her the cure, if she still does not want I would order my Gardevoir to put her to sleep for the cure"Alexej looked at Jack and said "This girl is sick and we have to give her this medicine so that she going better "The Garchomp began to growl over Jack he thought it was a danger.