• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gone but not forgotten (RP)

She stood up slowly before she saw Blue Hold a flask of clear blue liquid. She knew what it was as Shadow made this for her when she encountered fever's like this. She quickly pulled out a syringe before taking some of it out and shot it in her. She could feel her fever lift and strength come back to her. She dressed herself in her ninja like clothing before she pulled her hair up in a ponytail like she normally does. She placed her hooded cape and mask just on the side of her head before pulling out Luxury balls. "Alright girls return" she said as they all nodded being sucked into their Luxury balls. Blue was left out of course since she was her partner. She packed everything in her side bag before putting it on her under the hood. She grabbed her katana last before hiding it inside her hood. "Come on Blue, we have to find Shadow and Alexej" she told her. "Umbre!("Right with you!")Blue said to her. She made her way down following after Jack until he saw him.

"I have a bad feeling so I'll go out first to find my brother,"she said to him before walking pass him out the door as she moved her mask to cover her face.-

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Jack saw JC walk downstairs to head outside and after some thinking, he decided to do the same. " If they're looking for you, it's my duty to protect you as Shadow trust me with that. " He explained himself, casting his pokemon back to cast them out outside again since most of them didnt fit through the doorframe. He gripped the axe handle hard and swung it over his shoulder, heading off into the direction that Alexej's and Shadow's shouting were coming from.

She glanced back to Jack. "Hm, you have been doing well with that but even if you are don't think that I will just stand by and watch you get hurt for my safety. I can defend myself even with an injury like this so for now I'll let you protect me"she warned. "We have to find Shadow and Alexej to know what is going on"she added as she let Wolfa out. "Wolfa I need your nose to find Shadow and Alexej" "Lycan!("Of course") she said before lowering her nose to the ground leading the way. "Wolfa can help us with scents to get there more quickly but be aware of your surroundings and that includes myself here"she said before walking beside him.-

Purple looked at Shadow enthusiastically and said, "you want to know why I want her dead, if she dies Alola will be weakened and we can take control of the region!".

Alexej looked at Purple with a surprised, purple look and said, "we?"

Purple laughed at Alexej's words and said, "Do you think I'm alone? Only in front of you I can not win, but with them ..." following the words of Purple, a dozen men came out of the shadows and them Crobat of their pokeball, one of them hesitated to fight but Purple released a knife threw him on the hesitant henchman who dies of the wounds, "I needed my daily murder today,sorry "said the murderer, laughing.

Alexej looked at Purple and said "after killing innocents, your own son and now you're killing your own henchman!" Alexej ordered his pokemon "Garchomp enchain Fire Blast on the most Crobat that you can! ".

Name: Purple Ripper
Age (16 - 30): 24
Appearance: He stands at 6'4ft tall, his hair is white in color, red eyes and wears an eye patch on the right eye, wears a black and white vest, he has black pants with white shoes, under his vest he wears nothing, on his belly a tattoo of Lugia is drawn.
Personality: he is totally corrupted by evil, cruel, not hesitate to kill, manipulator.
Sexuality: Straight.
Pokemon Partner: Persian-Alola (male)
Pokemon Team: Persian-Alola (male), Dragonite (female), Typhlosion (male) (shiny), Meganium (female) (shiny), Feraligatr (male) (shiny), Slaking (male).
Other: he is from Johto ,he's a leader of a pirate group that sows evil everywhere they go,his goal is to find the three legendary bird for awake lugia and sow destruction on the planet (he will never find them).
Name: Alexej Fisherstar.
Age (16 - 30): 30.
Appearance: He stands at 6'6ft tall, he has short black hair with three wicks falling on his eyes, brown eyes, he wears a black hat, he has a white T-shirt with a furret on it, his T-shirt is hidden by a black shirt and he has black pants lighter than the shirt, he has black shoe and he wears a collar with a horn of torterra.
Personality: Arrogant, proud and hate those who grow up to be a leader, gets angry when he is reminded of the death of his torterra, remains extremely protective towards the group even towards the people he hates.
Pokemon Partner (Delete if you have no partner): Garchomp (male) (shiny).
Pokemon Team: Garchomp (male) (shiny), Aegislash (male) (shiny), Furret (male), Tangrowth (female), Shedinja (male), Gardevoir (female).
Other: 20 years back he lost his torterra during an attack in a city, his only surviving pokemon was his shiny gible after that he trained him until he was a garchomp (which will be his best pokemon),he is part of the elite four of the sinnoh region.

Shadow huffed as he threw out Salamance. "Salamance Flamethrower!"he said. He roared as a strong blast of flames shot out at the Crobat helping Alexej out. "Ghost Spirit Shackle!"he said to her. "Sparkx Thunder!" "Jolteon!" She said as a strong jolt of thunder slammed down at the Crobat directly making them faint quickly. Shadow just laughed. "You honestly think you can kill her that easily haha don't make me laugh" he said before in an instantly a blinding silver light from a katana blade cut down most of the men surrounding them and a Psychic stopped the Crobat instantly before they were slammed down fainting instantly. Wolfa finished the rest of them with Stone edge. Her blade dripped blood down to the ground. "So you are asking for me huh? The champion of Alola well here I am so stop being a wimp and come down here yourself or are you just too scared as you seem to be pest"she said stern but coldly.

"JC! No but your injury!" "I'm fine brother its healed up well thanks to Delta"she said before facing the man again. "I heard you have my friends Rotom but the only way to get it back is by having me dead huh well good luck trying to kill me IF you can lay a blade on me"she added as Blue and Wolfa stood next to her growling. "I will not allow Alola to fall in the hands of someone psychotic as you! I will protect the Alola region and the Pokemon living in it!"she said.

Shadow made eyes to Alexej. "Watch closely on how skilled my sister really is even with a slightly injury which is now healed"he whispered watching her.-

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Jack slowed down, letting JC walk ahead. He had set up a plan in his mind, and could only complete it when he took longer to get to the scene. When everyone was already fighting, Jack arrived to the scene slowly, crouched, moving quietly, trying to be as silent as possible. He cast out Trevenant behind himself to avoid anyone hearing the pokeball opening up and commanded him to walk up to a tree. Jack then climbed onto Trevenant and onto the tree, moving up to the branch where the bad guy who, if Jack heard right, is currently distracted with the others. When he managed to sneak close enough, Jack swung down the axe with all his might, chopping the branch Purple was standing on from the tree, making him fall to the ground with near-to-nothing to grab on besides a few twigs and leaves. Jack being crouched on a branch instead of Purple casted out his other pokemon on by one, pointing at the dozen of trainers with their falling crobats. " Go support the others, we'll handle this guy! " He ordered them, everyone but Lampent moving towards the horde, fighting alongside Shadow's, JC's and Alexej's Pokemon. Then, with a battle cry, he kicked himself off the branch and jumped off, lifting his axe up, prepared to deliver a possibly fatal blow to Purple from above.

Purple saw Jack, the man started laughing and said "you thought I introduced myself it's just an illusion, created by the Zoroark of one of my henchman, hahahahahaha!" The illusion disappeared and suddenly a Zoroark with had a dark aura appear behind Alexej and put a violent blow to the head that put him on the ground, the trainer was still alive but was unconscious. a dark cloud surrounded everyone, the henchmen of Purple had disappeared just like their pokemon, Zoroark also disappeared in the dark haze Garchomp was on his guard ready to protect his trainer.

Name: Purple Ripper
Age (16 - 30): 24
Appearance: He stands at 6'4ft tall, his hair is white in color, red eyes and wears an eye patch on the right eye, wears a black and white vest, he has black pants with white shoes, under his vest he wears nothing, on his belly a tattoo of Lugia is drawn.
Personality: he is totally corrupted by evil, cruel, not hesitate to kill, manipulator.
Pokemon Partner: Persian-Alola (male)
Pokemon Team: Persian-Alola (male), Dragonite (female), Typhlosion (male) (shiny), Meganium (female) (shiny), Feraligatr (male) (shiny), Slaking (male).
Other: he is from Johto ,he's a leader of a pirate group that sows evil everywhere they go,his goal is to find the three legendary bird for awake lugia and sow destruction on the planet (he will never find them).
Name: Alexej Fisherstar.
Age (16 - 30): 30.
Appearance: He stands at 6'6ft tall, he has short black hair with three wicks falling on his eyes, brown eyes, he wears a black hat, he has a white T-shirt with a furret on it, his T-shirt is hidden by a black shirt and he has black pants lighter than the shirt, he has black shoe and he wears a collar with a horn of torterra.
Personality: Arrogant, proud and hate those who grow up to be a leader, gets angry when he is reminded of the death of his torterra, remains extremely protective towards the group even towards the people he hates.
Pokemon Partner (Delete if you have no partner): Garchomp (male) (shiny).
Pokemon Team: Garchomp (male) (shiny), Aegislash (male) (shiny), Furret (male), Tangrowth (female), Shedinja (male), Gardevoir (female).
Other: 20 years back he lost his torterra during an attack in a city, his only surviving pokemon was his shiny gible after that he trained him until he was a garchomp (which will be his best pokemon),he is part of the elite four of the sinnoh region.

She remained alert as Blue stepped very close to her trainer ready to defend her if necessary. She quickly went over to Alexej to protect him as her blade was ready. "Show yourself or are you really just a coward like you say you are!"she said stern as she had Wolfa out as well to defend her.-