• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gone but not forgotten (RP)

Collax was mildly confused about the entire situation, as was the rest of his team. He had no idea what to expect from this forest or anyone in it, and this was why. Someone was suddenly having trouble breathing, and Collax had no idea what was going on.

His team of Pokémon looked at each other and muttered among themselves. None of them hadn’t any idea what to do either. Lan, Majia, and Barkley all had a particularly bad feeling about this forest, whilst Scrat, Duke, and Viola were more concerned with the other trainers. Nobody had any idea what to expect from any of them.

Collax waited quietly as JC responded, albeit weakly. He didn’t know any of these people, and had no idea where to find this person she was talking about, “Shadow”. With a soft sigh, he clambered back upon Barkley, clinging to the Trevenant’s head.

“Look, I dunno where I should be searchin’ to find anybody in this damned forest. Straight nothin’. This place don’t make no sense, and neither do any of you, to be honest. I can’t do that much for ya, by the looks of it.” He admitted, sitting down on Barkley’s head. “Good luck, fellas. I think I’m gonna take a chance at findin’ a way outta here. Can’t make any promises.”

With that, Collax and his team began marching off, spearheaded by Barkley and Collax. They hiked down into the overwhelming fog and slowly disappeared from view of the shack.

Alexej ran to go past Collax, he was looking at Collax and said "wait do not leave, if you go there you'll get killed and we can not get out of this forest by walking randomly, I did it and it leads to nothing I want everyone to survive, even if it should cost me my life, it's my duty to do it if you do not want to trust me do not do it but stay here ".

Garchomp was gone to seek help , found the dining room, he went down a staircase until he found a locked door, the pokemon wondered why she was locked, he broke the door and found Jack, Garchomp stared at him.

Gardevoir had stayed with JC and say "gaaa (how can you understand our language? and sorry that I hurt you)",the pokemon looked to the window and said "gaa (these pokemon who has this dark aura ... it's me who attract them ...). "

Name: Alexej Fisherstar.
Age (16 - 30): 30.
Appearance: He stands at 6'6ft tall, he has short black hair with three wicks falling on his eyes, brown eyes, he wears a black hat, he has a white T-shirt with a furret on it, his T-shirt is hidden by a black shirt and he has black pants lighter than the shirt, he has black shoe and he wears a collar with a horn of torterra.
Personality: Arrogant, proud and hate those who grow up to be a leader, gets angry when he is reminded of the death of his torterra, remains extremely protective towards the group even towards the people he hates.
Sexuality: Straight.
Pokemon Partner (Delete if you have no partner): Garchomp (male) (shiny).
Pokemon Team: Garchomp (male) (shiny), Aegislash (male) (shiny), Furret (male), Tangrowth (female), Shedinja (male), Gardevoir (female).
Other: 20 years back he lost his torterra during an attack in a city, his only surviving pokemon was his shiny gible after that he trained him until he was a garchomp (which will be his best pokemon),he is part of the elite four of the sinnoh region.

She looked to the Gardevoir before she slowly sat up oxy mask still on her mouth. "It all started when I was a small child...I started to develop the ability to understand Pokemon language when I turned at least 6 yearsold and I only discovered this ability because of Blue and at the time she was still a shiny Eevee....and no need to apologize....these breathing trouble episodes....I was just born with it including my medical condition....but even so I don't let even that get in my way....even if it means that I may have to sacrifice myself to protect those important to me.....but I do you know Gardevoir that they are attracted to you....you are a Psychic-Fairy type...." She said leaning herself on the wall. "I can't let this bring me down...I'm just stubborn that way..." She said standing up but used the wall for support. "Umbre! Breon!("No JC, don't push yourself too hard it will only lead to your medical condition and you will only weaken if you do so!") Blue said concerned for her partner.

Sparkx ears flicked a bit to a loud sound of a boom as she stood up following it. She made her way downstairs before seeing Garchomp bust down a locked down and in her distance view she saw Jack with Lampent lighting inside of it. She was hesitate to approached as what she did to Jack was a mistake but took the courage to leap up to Garchomp before leaping on his shoulder and rested there watching Jack not saying anything.-

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" ..I can't have any moment to myself, can I.. " Jack muttered to himself, his Lampent looking concerned at him. What was wrong with his trainer? Was his trainer's strange behaviour fault of these pokemon? Before it could finish the thought, Jack's arms twitched and flicked towards his pokeball belt he had put on again. Drastically he casted out each of his pokemon, having them block the way downwards as he went behind a crate to block himself out of their view aswell. " Don't come closer. Leave me be. If you want to assasinate me, you got to get through them first. Because they don't deserve a life of false freedom when released here, nevermind a life of eternal darkness being stuck in that pokeball awaiting to be released, not knowing that their once beloved trainer has been killed. " He said, his pokemon being confused and looking inbetween the Garchomp, Jolteon and their trainer. They weren't gonna move because they overheard a bit of everything that's been going on in their pokeballs, but was this really it? A last stand inside a basement, just because their trainer revealed his secret that noone seemed to like?

Sparkx shook her head as she leaped down asking for the assistance of Blue's Psychic again. "Jolteon....("We weren't ordered to take you out, and please Garchomp...don't hurt him...my apologizes for shocking you the way I did....really I am....but I only did that because I was just a bit irritated that you wouldn't listen so I did it out of anger....please Jack we are not here to hurt you and I was never ordered to take you out...Shadow isn't the type of person to do that without a reason and neither would his sister JC and Blue her partner..." "...This is about survival...not becoming enemies of one another...and I know JC or even Shadow wouldn't want that either...I can sense that you have changed....I mean we all have.....so please don't be afraid...we don't want to fight your team if we absolutely don't have too...so please Jack...listen to JC's reasoning...I know what happened between you, her and Alexej even if I wasn't there I could sense the fighting....I know she feels guilty for what she did....she is not heartless...come on we need all the help we can get....") Sparkx finished trying to convince him as her eyes showed no sign of wanting to attack.-

DevVoid

" If you truly mean it.. " Jack responded from the corner he had been hiding in, out of their sight. " Then you'd leave me alone, as I had obviously wanted to be alone since hiding down here. But as it appears, I can't be left alone to think for myself. I'll have to be forced to do things otherwise I'll be assasinated it seems... " he trailed off, his trembling voice turning into a stiff neutrality again. " Hypno, you know what to do. " Hypno turned back and nodded, using Psychic to lift the Jolteon and the Garchomp out of the room. " Mismagius, use Mystical Fire to weld the doorframe to the wall and Hypno help her by keeping it in place with psychic. " Both did as told, Hypno having to part his psychic power from the two pokemon to hold the door in place. Mismagius had created a ring of fire infront of her, casting out a flame bolt that had melted the door's sides into the cracks and tiny spaces of the wall. It was now impossible to break in or out of the room unless the wall itself had been broken down or a hole big enough was burned into the door. But breaking the wall is very risky as the shack was very old and could likely collapse on itself it any more foundation that withered away had broke off of it.

Jack stood up and walked halfway up the stairs to the door, his voice being just barely heard by Jolteon and Garchomp.
" If you want to prove your innocence, leave me be. And tell the others the same. It's my choice to stay down here, and I'll have to resort to violence if you try to bust in again. " He told them before going back down, walking to his corner and sitting down.

Sparkx watched the door before sighing. "Jolteon...."("Come on Garchomp....just leave him be....I did my best to try and help...but I guess he doesn't want it...JC will feel that guilt she did for a while...and it will only bother her....I had some faith in Jack but If he wants to be alone....then so be it...that just shows he is just cowardly hiding himself...from these things....but hiding there forever isn't going to get him out of this forest....we all are trying to get out of this forest...and the struggling only just has begun....we are all being tested and judged for no apparent reason...even JC is being tested to her limits...she may be strong yes...but she is only human...she will sacrifice her life if that was the only option...to save others even if their past isn't a good one...-" Sparkx said to Garchomp gently nudging him to pull him along as Blue's Psychic was still up for him to hear until it cut off as Sparkx and Garchomp made there way back upstairs but Sparkx looked back one more time before walking up the stairs.-

Garchomp recoiled and screamed in anger "grooaaarrrr (you dare to hide yourself like a coward !!!! if I tried to kill you as soon as I saw you I would you torn apart! head of a criminal organization but you are more a Caterpie than criminal !!! a real leader would have kept the head up and showed his superiority !!! you are just weak !! Come out and show your rank !! but well you can not understand me if someone can translate you my words that it does!) "Garchomp went back to the kitchen with great anger.

Gardevoir had heard the words of Garchomp and said "Ga (Garchomp had found Jack and what I just heard he is angry, Garchomp is extremely stubborn and angry)" Gardevoir looked at the door and "gaaaa (these pokemon evil, they want my death, it's not because of my type, it's because of my ability, I have the power to feel bad people, their goal is to make us crazy little by little for kill each other, my power disturbs them, that's why they're trying to kill me)".

Appearance: He stands at 6'6ft tall, he has short black hair with three wicks falling on his eyes, brown eyes, he wears a black hat, he has a white T-shirt with a furret on it, his T-shirt is hidden by a black shirt and he has black pants lighter than the shirt, he has black shoe and he wears a collar with a horn of torterra.
Personality: Arrogant, proud and hate those who grow up to be a leader, gets angry when he is reminded of the death of his torterra, remains extremely protective towards the group even towards the people he hates.
Pokemon Team: Garchomp (male) (shiny), Aegislash (male) (shiny), Furret (male), Tangrowth (female), Shedinja (male), Gardevoir (female).
Other: 20 years back he lost his torterra during an attack in a city, his only surviving pokemon was his shiny gible after that he trained him until he was a garchomp (which will be his best pokemon),he is part of the elite four of the sinnoh region.

She looked to Gardevoir. "I see....Jack just wants some time alone....just give him more time to calm down....its my fault here that I pointed my blade at him out of irritation..." She said removing her oxy mask feeling a bit better before she stood up slowly. "Garchomp calm down, being angry isn't going to make him come out any easier...he thinks that we are going to take him out just because he is or was part of an evil organization...but everyone has there reasons" she said gently petting his head. "He probably is acting cowardly yes but we cannot judge him so quickly without hearing the reason why he joined in the first place, he may have been forced into it and that's just not right...I'll just make something for him to eat just in case he decides to come out on his own" she said making a small snack box filled with certain goods she found before closing the box and wrapping it. She placed an apology note to the box before she left the kitchen to downstairs as Sparkx showed her the way down. Blue lit the way before she saw a door sealed shut. "-I hope he knows his way out of there...-"she thought before placing the box container on the ground and had actually stored Pokepuffs inside for his Pokemon. She stood up looking at the door before she closed her eyes walking away from it back upstairs before making her way back to Gardevoir. "If you say you can sense bad things then so can Blade my Absol" she said pulling out her Luxury ball as she appeared out.

"Sol!" She said. "See her blade, it can foresee an upcoming disaster before it happens and therefore because of this she will be a main target as well" she explained to her. "So don't worry, Blade will always have your back if they come after you but will also come after her because of this blade on the side of her head" she said. "Sol!("What she says is true Gardevior, I'll make sure your in no harm")Blade said nodding.-

Gardevoir looked at JC and said "gaaaa (Blade and me will surely be the target, I have been spotted when I was with my trainer search medicinal herb, Blade was not found in my opinion, where his evil pokemon is my biggest question, for me they are surely born of the hatred that was in their heart because when I saw their soul, it was pure darkness) "Gardevoir looked at the stairs and then looked at JC again and said "ga (I am afraid that Garchomp will become like these pokemon without soul, in the soul of Garchomp, darkness grow up by the day, Garchomp was often in argument with other pokemon, it is Extremely hard to communicate with Garchomp without him getting mad, the only one who can afford to do this is Alexej but Garchomp remains someone extra protective like his trainer, he could sacrifice his life to protect others ) ".

Garchomp had just arrived towards JC and Gardevoir, the pokemon lying down beside the couch with a tense air.

Alexej came back and asked JC "are you better? What happened with my Garchomp? I heard it screamed".

She looked to Alexej. "Yes I am, and he is right here as he was just really angry with Jack but so told him to calm down. We can't just be angry with Jack unless we hear his part of the story and your Gardevoir could be in danger so Blade here can help her out since she can sense any bad before it happens with her blade....also I don't think we will be able to talk with Jack anytime soon....he will have to come out on his own if we wish to apologize to him....my brother should be back soon so maybe we could investigate more in this forest....we won't know its secrets until we try....."she said sighing as she threw more logs into the fire to kept it going in the fireplace.

Shadow remained investigating as he was looking for any type of clues to get out of this forest but to no avail. He had Hetilla his shiny Arcanine out next to him so she could protect him if any crazy Pokemon appear and attack them. "Hm, nothing here girl....lets keep looking..." He said to her. "Nine..." She said as she followed him as the torch lit the way.-

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Luna was running.
She had no idea why she was here, nevermind where here was. All she knew was to run.
Whimsy, her Whimsicott, was by her side, ready to defend her at a moment's notice.
Suddenly, Luna slammed into a wall. Mentally and literally.
She looked in front of her. She had bumped into some sort of shack, if one could call it that.
Seeing her chance at salvation, she burst into the shack. People were inside, not that she knew who they were.
"Hi there, who are you, where am I, and what's going on?" She said all this in one breath, still frantic and scared.

She had glanced to the unknown girl who just ran in. Blue's light from her shiny Umbreon rings glowed brightly to see her a bit better even if the cabin was already lit. "Calm down first and take a breath, your safe here and we will introduce ourselves momentarily and we will try our best to answer any of your questions"she told her asking her to sit down as luckily her wolf mask was on to hide her face before she entered the cabin.-

Alexej looked at the newcomer and said, "Calm down,come and sit down for you rested, you can call me Alexej, I'm part of elite four of sinnoh, the person next to me is called JC, we do not know much about this forest too, all we know is that the pokemon of this forest are extremely aggressive and that there are pokemon possessing a dark aura in this forest"Garchomp stared at the newcomer with a aggressive air.

DevVoid

Jack sat in the dark, leaning against one of the crates. 'Great' he thought. 'Now I'm labelled a coward by that Jolteon for wanting to think for myself and calm myself down and that Garchomp is even more enraged now that it doesn't have a chance to kill me anymore.' He thought to himself, sighing. 'Well, if taking the time to think things over on my own makes me a coward, then I don't want to be brave.'

" Mismagius, can you come here for a second? " He said to the Mismagius guarding the door, who came floating over to him. " Can you use Phantom Force to move out of here and talk to JC about my plan of staying down here to think? Explain to them why you're not a coward for wanting to calm yourself down to prevent having a violent outburst, aswell as to take some time for yourself to clear your mind and think. I'll only be willing to come up to the door and talk things over when they actually understand why I decided to lock myself down here. Oh, and steer clear of the Garchomp. Attack only for Self-Defense, and come back here when you can't handle anymore. ".

Mismagius nodded and sunk into the ground, vanishing in the darkness and re-appearing near JC, rising back out of the ground. She flew over to her and started to explain what her trainer told her, since JC could understand pokemon. " Mismag mag mismag gius, mag mis. (My Trainer isn't a coward like that Jolteon pretends him to be. He's staying in the basement for three sole reasons. First, just take a look at Garchomp. It already came after him in a fit of rage once, and it's not calming down. It's not safe for him to come out just yet. Second, he himself couldve had a violent outburst and outright attacked the Jolteon that electrocuted him, mind you, back in the Garden. He's locked himself in to calm himself down, but since that aforementioned Garchomp just broke down the door, he had to result to melting the door into the stone wall. Third, he's taking the time to think all this over. Alot has happened since he told you his secret, and all this just makes him worried. He felt the need to protect all of you once, I'm sure he still does, but he's losing the need to keep the group safe if this is how he's gonna be treated. Just leave him be for some time, I'm sure we'll be able to talk this over if you just give him a bit of privacy.)"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Luna tilted her head. "Oh. Okay." She sat down, still quite apprehensive.
Whimsy stayed by her side. "Whims-cott?"
"It's okay, Whimsy. We're safe now..."
She turned to the people. "My name is Luna. I don't know how I got here, or where I am, or anything about this for that matter."

She listened to Mismagius's words before she gently nodded. "I understand Mismagius, tell him I apologize that I pointed my blade at him...I was just warning him but I didn't say I hated him and I know Sparkx the Jolteon didn't mean to electrocute him as it was probably out of anger...and she right away did apologize to him....listen if he needs some time to calm down and be alone for a while I understand...but I like to hear his part of the story so I can understand him better...." She said pausing before she continued. "Don't worry about Garchomp, I'll try my best to keep him under control and also Alexej wanted to apologize for what he did as well, I don't judge others right away because everyone has a reason...but once he decides her wants to come out I let a snack box for him and his team members including you so he doesn't starve...I'll be ready to listen to him if he ever needs it...at least tell him that for me..." She gave a gentle smile gently petting her before she lowered her hand down at Blue curiously looked at the Mismagius.-

Taylor ran as fast as she could. She swung her machete at every vine that was in her way. She is being chased by a horad of houndors and their pack leader a houndoom. Spirit her ninetails ran along side her trainer. It looked like the forest went on forever.
She is used to running. Runing from the pokemon police, running from the people who forced her into what she was, and mainly just ran from her past. Taylor looked back and saw that the houndor were closing in. She ran faster. "Spirit I may need to send you into your pokeball. I might have to get on Persian to out run these guys." Spirit noded. She understood that safety is better then comfort. "Spirit I will send you back out whenever we are in a safer spot." With that she returned Spirit to her pokeball and sent out Persian. With practiced ease she jumped her back and swiftly avoided being bitten by a houndor that got too close.
In the distance she spotted a huge cabin. That might be her only chance of survival. If she can get into that cabin and shut the door then maybe she will be able escape and catch her breath.

She looked back to the girl named Luna once she had her say to Mismagius. "Like Alexej said I'm JC and the first Champion of the Alola region and we have no exact Idea where we are but my older brother Shadow is further investigating this forest with at least some answers or clues to get out" she said.

Shadow walked more further into the forest as he heard a rustle as he pulled out his Scythe inside his hood but once the shadow showed itself, it was just Sparkx. "Oh its just u Sparkx, glad your alright?"he said. "Jolteon!" She gave a smile before walking along side him again. Shadow then spotted something blue glowing. "-Hm what is that?-"he thought but decided to head back to JC and tell her about what he saw and found.-

DevVoid

Mismagius nodded and smiled when being pat, then thought... oh right, there was something else she needed to say.
" Mismag mag. (My trainer is willing to talk by the door right now, but he still needs some time until he judges himself ready to face others again. I almost forgot to say that. That would be it!) " The mismagius waved a goodbye with the left arm and flew over to the outside of the molten door. She stopped to pick up the box with her arms and used another Phantom Force to vanish back into the Basement with the Box.

" Oh, you're back. Did things end well, and were they understanding of my intentions? " Jack questioned, standing up as Lampent shone his light on the Mismagius. She nodded to his questions and lowered the box to the ground, opening it. " ..huh, what is.. " He moved aside the lid, looking at it's contents. " ..oh, I see.. " He said, taking out five of the pokepuffs as Mismagius took her own. " Hey guys, catch! " He quietly yelled over to his team guarding the door, throwing the four pokepuffs over for them to catch. They gladly caught them in the air and went to eat them as Jack held out the last pokepufff, having Lampent take it off his hand. " I can't eat yet. If I eat now, I can't think straight. " He stated, sitting back down and shoving the box aside, going back to being silent.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Luna held her hands to her head. "Champions, Elite Four members... my goodness!" She chuckled. "Well, I guess I should introduce my Pokemon."
She released her team, and began introducing them. "This is Volt the Dedenne, Somni the Musharna, Mio the Espurr, Ignis the Litwick, and Mimi the Mimikyu. Oh, and this is my partner Whimsy the Whimsicott." Volt waved, Somni remained asleep, Mio meowed in greeting, Litwick just smiled, and Mimi immediately went on guard, protecting Luna. "Mimi-kyukyu!"
Luna laughed airily. "Mimi, these people are friends. You don't need to protect me." She turned to JC, and smiled. "Good to know that someone's trying to figure all this out. I tried to look around, but I got attacked by some sort of Pokemon.... couldn't see what it was though... and then I ran, and bumped into this shack.. and now I'm here."

Taylor and persian ran as fast as they could. They made it to the door fung it open and slammed it shut. She leaned on the door after she locked it. "Man and I thought running from the police was bad enough."

Taylor sheathed her machete in the holster on her hip. Looked up and saw she was not alone. She saw a guy and two girls talking. "Man it is bad out there. I knew coming into these woods would be bad news. Persian I think you deserve a rest. Return girl." She took out persian's pokeball and a red flash brought her back into her ball. "I am sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Taylor. So are all wild pokemon like that in these woods?"

She gave a smiled to Mismagius last words before seeing her disappear. She looked again to see another girl named Taylor walk in. "Well greetings I'm JC and we were all introducing ourselves" she said to her before looking back at Luna. "Well I could introduce you to my full team as well" she said pulling out all five Luxury balls out opening them as five of her team members appeared. "Alright this sweet girl the shiny Umbreon is Blue my partner and she lights the way for me through this forest, this girl is Blade the Absol and she is mostly Blue's training partner, Wolfa the Dusk Lycanroc and she originates from the Alola region, Meadow the spring form Sawsbuck, Delta the Primarina my first starter Pokemon when I started my Alolan journey, and last but not least is Gem the Flygon" she introduced as the girls waved hello with their cries. "I have a brother but he is out at the moment" she added giving a smile. "Also, its best that we stick together in this forest, you can introduce yourself Taylor before I have to leave somewhere for the moment"she said as the girls looked to her.-

"Well my name is Taylor. This girl right here is my partner Spirit. She has been with me since she was a vulpix." She took her other pokemon out of their pokeballs. "Here you have my persian that you seen me riding as I came in. Then we have Snow my Alalon ninetails, then there is Icicle the glaceon, Gardevoir, and my Staraptor." She looked around the room to what interested her. Not much. Oh well she can always see what is around the rest of the house later. She probably won't take anything but it would be nice to know who she is up against if it came to them or her.

Alexej looked at Taylor and said "nice to meet you, you can call me Alexej,the shiny Garchomp and the Gardevoir near me are my pokemon and since everyone has released pokemon I will do the same it will be simpler to present "Alexej took out four pokeballs and a Furret, Shiny Aegislash, Shedinja and a Tangrowth leave their pokeball " here is my Furret that I had on a trip to Johto, my shiny Aegislash that I saved from a in Kalos, my Shedinja I found in a cave a little disturbing in Hoenn and my Tangrowth that I had in exchange during a holiday in Alola, the Gardevoir that I have had it also in Hoenn and my faithful Garchomp who has been following me since my childhood, "said the trainer to introduce their pokemon to everyone, Alexej sat down again taking a picture he had in his coat, in the picture there was Alexej much younger, next to him there was a team made up of his Garchomp, a Staraptor who had a scar in his eye, a Bisharp shiny, a Rotom-Wash, a Mmimikyu and a Volcarona, in the photo he had scored master of the Sinnoh league, Alexej looked the picture with a little nostalgic.

She returned the girls back into their Pokeball before putting them away. "Its nice to have more allies with us...and Alexej, Jack needs more time alone but please keep Garchomp under control once he decides to appear out from the room alright so I'll be right back" she said before making her way downstairs Blue following her as she lit the way. She did see the door was sealed shut like fire did it. She used her voice to communicate. "Jack....are you in there? I would like to start over....and talk with you and at least listen to your reasons...I'll be sitting right here once your ready to say so" she said sitting down in front of the door leaning against it as Blur sat on her lap patiently.-

DevVoid

Jack had snapped back to reality as he heard footsteps coming closer to the molten door. He slowly stood up and stepped a bit closer to it, awaiting what happened next. Either someone would try to force it down with violence, or someone would come up to talk. To his slight suprise, it was JC who came to the door to talk. He surely would've expected someone to atleast try to open the door in some way. He stepped closer to the door, listening to her talk. " ..yeah, I'm here. Everyone from my team is here also. Just letting you know incase someone tries to break in. " He told her, standing a few inches from the thick metal door. " Alright, let's talk.. ask me anything you want to know and I'll do my best to tell everything I know about the answer to the question. "

Taylor looked to the others. "It is nice to meet you guys. Is there a garden around here I have some plants that need to be planted. I was taking them to my home when I was attacked by this weird pokemon. I have never seen it before. It cast this dark shadow around me and next thing I know is I am being hunted by a pack of houndors." With that she pulled out the plants from behind her. They were of different types of plants all veggies and different fruits.

"We might be stuck here for a long time and I don't know about you but I would rather not eat only berries and what I can find out there."

She removed her mask and placed it on the ground. "Tell me...I need to know the reason why you joined...an organization like that....what ever you tell me I won't judge you...everyone has reasons for everything..."she asked in a gentle tone. "I'm all ears so I'll listen and I have Blue with me so she can understand as well....she is reasonable as well"she said looking to Blue as she nodded.-

DevVoid

" Well.. " Jack sighed and cleared his throat. " I didn't join the organization. I created it, with my two best friends, Cyrus and Leon. We were living in a state of poverty and fear and we had no chance of getting a job or work that didn't involve slave labour, as in work without pay. We bunched up together with a couple other kids who were more rowdy and wild than us and created Team Chaos. We began with raiding small convenience stores and tank stations down a lonely road, taking just some food, drinks and money before we had to take off with our van and hide within dark caves from the police. As we survived on, word got around of us. A bunch of rowdy lower-class kids driving out and robbing stores. More folk came to join. But they didn't join to get out of poverty and live a normal life. Most of them just wanted to live a life of crime to have power and live dangerously for the rush, the adrenaline. Some did have the same goals as me and the admins, those we spread out across towns with increased rank in authority. We were meant to take in kids who wanted to live a better life, a life with crime maybe, but a life of security and with a chance of living the moment. But the people, they didn't want that. Some of them were even middle, or upper-class, they were willing to steal from their own parents and donate it to our team just for the thrill and fun of it. We didn't want to accept all the money and stolen stuff at first because we found little-to-no use for it, but that was already too late. We couldn't return things anymore. If we show ourselves in the public, we'd be locked up and had to start from square one... So, we did the only thing we could. Grow bigger. Those who wanted to live a normal life had been ranked up to generals, commanders, etc. and got to look over the rookies. The rookies.. they were like wolves with rabies. The rush of being in constant danger had got them addicted and they often revolted when we couldn't perform raids, heists or the like. Me, Cyrus and Leon were stressed out at how this whole thing had turned out. We just wanted to help ourselves and other kids to come out of poverty, not start a whole criminal organization that just ravages for entertainment! We tried our best to put the grunts over control, but we couldn't do it. In the end, it was us who were controlled by the grunts. So, we escaped the region under fake names and moved to another, where it wasnt beriddled with feral team chaos grunts. We only recruited a few people, and only those with honest hearts, trying to survive in this harsh world. We set up in an old abandoned warehouse and went back to robbing small stores, sneaking into the back to load some crates into our truck... Eh, I might aswell. " Jack thought, putting the connection between his background and the origin of how he himself got to the forest. " I was driving one of the trucks one day when Cyrus called via the earpiece. He told me about a new way I could drive that would get me faster to HQ. I took that road and drove down a dirt road covered in rocks. As you'd expect.. I crashed. A wheel bumped over something that caused the truck to swirve into the forest. I luckily managed to survive thanks to my seatbelt and the airbags. But I couldn't stay for long. Strange, big pokemon with a dark aura manifesting their bodies had been showing from around, causing me to run and leave the truck behind. I looked back once to see if they were following me, to discover with luck that they were distracted with prying open the lock that's shutting the door to the crates in the back. They wouldn't be able to pry it open because that lock is extra sturdy and I'm the only one who knows where the key to it is. I found my way here and slowly met other survivors of the forest. But overtime, those survivors began disappearing one by one, leaving me all alone.. until you, Shadow, Alexej and everyone else came along.. "

She listened carefully to what he said as he seemed to be similar to hers. "You have been through a lot haven't you...its kind of like me in a way but my brother was doing most of the protecting when I was young...well lets just say I had to do a lot of moving around....but also I apologize for pointing my katana blade at you...I was only warning you but I didn't say I hated you...and neither did Blue....I'm not a judging person no matter how good or bad their past is....I am an understanding person....the only way I would not trust a person is if they are just plain cold and dark and doesn't care about the Pokemon and others in a very disturbing way...but in you I don't see it....I sense change in you...just a bit...and yes I understand you need some time alone to think because I do that too sometimes....have to let out my own feelings sometime...without anyone looking....I may be the champion of Alola but I am only human...that's not heartless...." She paused as the glow of Blue's rings shined in her light blue eye before speaking again.

"I honestly don't know what to do on jow to get out of here...I mean running from region to region was tried enough as a child for me and Blue as she was still an Eevee at the time before she evolved into Umbreon....because of a rare ability I possess...and because of those times...I was injured and my vision was cut in half..."she paused there reffering to her right eye now slightly blind remaining silent for the moment.-

Alexej put the picture on the table and said "the food will eventually become a problem must admit, me all I hope is that everyone is alive, it is my duty as elite four "Alexej had realized that JC had come down to see Jack, he let JC take care of it thinking that he would generate more than anything else, Garchomp had gone to follow JC in discretion, the pokemon had heard Jack's story, Garchomp was slowly approaching where JC was, the pokemon was no longer angry.

DevVoid

" Oh, I see.. guess I'm just so used to being hated and hunted that I kinda just.. expect everyone who expresses even a simple warning to me to hate my guts with a need to slice my throat open. Sorry about the assumptions. And sorry about what happened to you and your eye. But, do you think you could stand aside for a bit? " Jack asked her, moving back towards his pokemon. He casted all but his Mismagius and Lampent back into their respective pokeballs. " Mismagius, use mystical fire again to burn a hole big enough for me to climb through that door. " Mismagius nodded and casted forth another circle of fire, shooting a blast of fire at the door that melted a big hole into it, the fire pushing out the metal circle onto the ground on the other side. As the metal cooled off, Jack pat Mismagius over the head before casting her back too and climbing out of the hole, Lampent following close behind. " Another secret I kinda held is.. I have a plan to get out of here. But I always lacked people, bravery and backtracing skills to perform the job. It's a dangerous and risky plan that needs to be done quickly. If done correctly, everyone can escape. If we fail just one step, we could all die. It's a 50/50 Chance, per sé. " Jack reached into the right lower pocket inside the inner side of his jacket, the sound of metal clanking against eachother lightly. He took out a keychain which included a large old-fashioned key and what looked like an ignition key with a small plastic badge of team chaos' emblem chained onto the keychain, the badge resembling a smaller version of the platinum badge Jack had showed her once before. " See where I'm going with this? "

"Well i am pretty good at gardening I can see what I can do with what I have with me. I just need a safe spot for the plants to grow. Without that I can still try to find wild plants to eat. I am pretty good at survival and living off the land I have done it for going on ten years now." Taylor said this and sat the plants down. Her ninetails Spirit sat beside her. She looked over to the other trainers.

After a bit of a pause they heard a lot of scratching and growling on the other side of the locked door. "Oh crap I forgot that there was a group of houndor after me." With that she picked up the plants and took them to where she thought a kitchen would be. She found herself in a room with two trainers. One of which is the girl called JC and their pokemon. "Um... Hey do we have a place for me to safely plant these. They need to be in the soil pretty soon. Also I forgot to mention that there was a group of houndor after me." With that she set the box of plants on the counter. "There is not much here but with luck maybe they will be able to produce enough to feed more then the berries in the forest would. Especially if we are smart and replant some of the seeds from the harvest."

She stood up and away as Mismagius burned a hole in the door. She had Gem out just in case Garchomp acted out of anger but she felt him calm down. "Hey, its really no worries really...I'm use to it already...."she said picking up her mask before placing it on her face. "I might know where your going with this but I'll trust you to see how you plan it"she said motioning Garchomp to go and Gem was in front just in case. "I just have a bad feeling that something bad is about to happen....and not in a good way...."she said before making her way upstairs as Blue lit the way up.-

Garchomp recoiled a few steps while looking at JC.

Alexej looked at Taylor and said "I'm going to take care of this group chasing you, Gardevoir! Aegislash! Follow me!" Alexej went outside with his Gardevoir and his Aegislash faced the intruders, the trainer wondered when Shadow would come back and or was the persons who followed Jack.

Shadow was making his way back to the cabin before he saw Alexej fighting of a group of Houndoom. "Hetilla quickly use Flamethrower! Sparkx Thunder!" He said as the girls both nodded before a Flamethrower and a Thunder took some down. "Need help Alexej?"he asked him landing on the ground.-

Alexej who fought the group of Houndoom, the trainer look Shadow and says "Glad you're here, I can manage but it is better be more" good "Gardevoir uses Moonblast, Aegislash uses Sacred Sword on the group of Houndoom!".

Appearance: He stands at 6'6ft tall, he has short black hair with three wicks falling on his eyes, brown eyes, he wears a black hat, he has a white T-shirt with a Furret on it, his T-shirt is hidden by a black shirt and he has black pants lighter than the shirt, he has black shoe and he wears a collar with a horn of Torterra.
Other: 20 years back he lost his Torterra during an attack in a city, his only surviving pokemon was his shiny Gible after that he trained him until he was a Garchomp (which will be his best pokemon),he is part of the elite four of the Sinnoh region.

DevVoid

" Well the idea wa- " Jack was interrupted by the sudden sound of houndours barking and fighting. He moved up the stairs, excusing himself and running to the front door to find Shadow and Alexej fighting a pack of houndour led by a houndoom. 'Great, another one.' Jack thought to himself. He took out a pokeball, throwing out his trusty Trevenant. " Trevenant, you know what to do. " Trevenant had turned to its trainer and nodded. It jumped up and into the middle of the houndours and houndoom, using Earthquake to wipe out most of the Houndours, throwing their pact leader onto the ground by having them trip.

Garchomp had followed Jack to fight the Houndoom group, in front of the enemy group Garchomp screamed on the group of Houndoom , Alexej said to his pokemon "Gardevoir, Aegislash continued your attack! Garchomp uses Stone Edge!", The Stone Edge had landed most of Houndoom group, Garchomp watched the Trevenant,Garchomp made a sign to Trevenant for he use Earthquake at the same time as him.

Appearance: He stands at 6'6ft tall, he has short black hair with three wicks falling on his eyes, brown eyes, he wears a black hat, he has a white T-shirt with a Furret on it, his T-shirt is hidden by a black shirt and he has black pants lighter than the shirt, he has black shoe and he wears a collar with a horn of Torterra.
Other: 20 years back he lost his Torterra during an attack in a city, his only surviving pokemon was his shiny Gible after that he trained him until he was a Garchomp (which will be his best pokemon),he is part of the elite four of the Sinnoh region.