• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gone but not forgotten (RP)

She followed after Jack seeing the commotion and her brother Shadow. "Shadow! Your back! Delta Hydro pump!"she said throwing her Pokeball as a Primarina appeared out. "Prima!" She said as a Hydro pump blasted most of them knocking them out in one hit. "Gem Earthquake as well! Blue and Delta leap up!" She commanded. "Umbre!" "Prima!" They said leaping up as Gem used Earthquake with Garchomp and Trevenant together. "Flygon!" She said but JC still had this bad feeling. Shadow took Eclispe out his midnight Lycanroc as he used Stone edge.-

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"What's going on?!" Luna cried. "Volt, use Nuzzle!"
"Denenene!" Volt cried, immediately using the move on one of the attacking Pokemon.
"Ignis, use Confuse Ray!"
Ignis shot a Confuse Ray at the Houndoom.
Without even being commanded, Mimi jumped in and yelled something loudly at the Houndoom. It then used Play Rough on one of them.

Shadow was helping Alexej with the Houndoom as he felt the same bad feeling and he was pretty sure that his sister was having the same feeling. Sparkx, Hetilla, and Eclipse were still using their attacks to take down more of the Houndoom. JC looked around as she was being aware of her surroundings. Blue was on high alert as well. She got off Gem before standing completely still, her hand on the end of her katana sword. She could sense human here but not in a good way. She closed her eyes as Blue did the same. Then at that moment both she and Blue leaped out of the where and in a swift movement pulled out her katana sword from her sheath until another clang collided with hers. Blue's iron tail collided with another Pokemon tail until it revealed itself to be a shiny Glaceon. She and Blue both pushed them back before pointing her blade at the unknown person. "Who are you exactly!?"she asked sternly but could only hear a chuckle from him as she kept an eye on the battle behind them. Blue growled as her rings glowed brighter to show her defensive.-

Alexej with their pokemon was fiercely fighting the Houndoom, the trainer heard laughter toward JC and said "what's happening!" Then the trainer looked at his Gardevoir and said "you go helped JC!" Gardevoir left to help JC.

Name: Alexej Fisherstar.
Age (16 - 30): 30.
Appearance: He stands at 6'6ft tall, he has short black hair with three wicks falling on his eyes, brown eyes, he wears a black hat, he has a white T-shirt with a furret on it, his T-shirt is hidden by a black shirt and he has black pants lighter than the shirt, he has black shoe and he wears a collar with a horn of torterra.
Personality: Arrogant, proud and hate those who grow up to be a leader, gets angry when he is reminded of the death of his torterra, remains extremely protective towards the group even towards the people he hates.
Sexuality: Straight.
Pokemon Partner (Delete if you have no partner): Garchomp (male) (shiny).
Pokemon Team: Garchomp (male) (shiny), Aegislash (male) (shiny), Furret (male), Tangrowth (female), Shedinja (male), Gardevoir (female).
Other: 20 years back he lost his torterra during an attack in a city, his only surviving pokemon was his shiny gible after that he trained him until he was a garchomp (which will be his best pokemon),he is part of the elite four of the sinnoh region.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Jack looked around, casting his Trevenant back and switching it out with Honchkrow due to the type disadvantage. While honchkrow was busy with attacking the Houndoom, Jack moved over to JC, having heard a strange laugh come from where she was at. He held out another pokeball, casting out his hypno. " Hypno, use Hypnosis on the direction the laugh came from, Lampent protect Hypno from that Glaceon if it tries to defend its trainer! " Jack commanded them. " We don't know what your intentions are, and with the current attack going on right now, we can't afford to converse with an ominous person! It's nothing personal, but this is for our own safety! " Jack explained himself as Lampent was floating above Hypno, ready to blast the Glaceon if it were to attack. His intentions was not to harm the trainer nor the Glaceon, but rather take them in for both protection of the houndoom and other wild pokemon, yet also for a possible interrogation, which had to be done if this trainer were to prove themselves hostile.

She raised her hand up at Gardevoir to stay put before her opponents sword touched hers. "Who am I you say hehe, that's none of your concern...the only concern is for you to die!" He said going at her but because of her swift movements she was able to dodge very easily. Blue on the other paw was handling his Glaceon as her swift movements also was hard to land a move as she kept hitting the Glaceon with iron tail hard. "Hehe not bad....but how about this!"he said as he and his Glaceon went at her.

Shadow saw his sister and the unknown trainer attacking her. "We need to quickly finish this help JC!" He said before returning Hetilla and Eclipse as he pulled out Salamance. "Salamance Drago Meteor!"he commanded. He nodded before he shot his move up in the air before it came crashing down on the Houndoom's knocking them all out before they flee except for one being the leader of the group. "I'm sure you can handle him Alexej, in the meantime I'll help JC out but I'll leave Eclipse with you just in case" he said motioning to his Midnight Lycanroc as he nodded to him before going over to his sister in the middle of sword fighting.

She kept avoiding his attacks swiftly before knocking his sword out of his hand. "You lose..."she said pointing her blade at his neck. "Hehe not quite sweetheart" he said as she sensed someone behind her but she was too late to react as she felt a slicing pain on her back closer to the shoulder as she let out a scream shredding off half her hood then her shirt only showing her tanktop. She reacted quickly slicing the male down to the ground knocking off his sword. "You pest! We you did was a cheat!"she said as she let out Blade and Wolfa. Blood had badly leaking out from her back to shoulder injury but didn't care at the moment. She saw Jack trying to help her but in a swift movement he went towards the male on the ground placing her foot on his chest pointing her blade at his neck. "I'll ask again who do you work for!?"she asked sternly but all he did was laugh. "Jack take care of the other one for me will you?"she asked him. "I'm not in the condition right now to fight both, Wolfa and Blade will help you"she said as the other male already have his Pokemon out.-

DevVoid

Jack looked to his side, suprised to see someone else strike down JC. He watched in shock as they were fighting, but JC quickly came out on top. He nodded to what JC told him and reached to his belt. He cast out his other pokemon and whistled Honchkrow to him, having his entire team by his side. " Everyone, fight any pokemon going at me, JC, or anyone on our side! I'll handle this guy on my own. " Jack ordered them, moving towards the trainer, pulling up his sleeves. He wasn't fast enough to dodge a blade aimed at him, so he had to stop it by letting it go through his hand and grabbing onto the trainer's fist, elbowing their arm hard, which made them drop the weapon out of pain. Jack then delivered a sucker punch to their gut and throat before putting his head underneath their left elbow, lifting the trainer into the air by the hip and shoulder. He slammed them down onto the ground and jumped onto their back, another elbow aimed to the back of their throat. The trainer managed to roll around just in time and get atop of Jack, them punching at him relentlessly. Jack managed to grab the trainer's head in their fury and pushed his thumbs into their eyes, causing them to stand up and scream in pain. This gave him the opportunity to stand up himself and pull the trainer up aswell for his finishing blow. He delivered another sucker punch to the ribcage to stun them and walked backwards, charging towards them and hitting a dropkick directly against their chest and waist. The trainer had been flung back, gasping for air. " Trevenant, use your roots to trap him! " Jack ordered the Trevenant, who swiftly nodded and used Ingrain to plant himself into the ground, using the roots of nearby trees to tie the other trainer down onto the ground from the arms and legs.

All he did was chuckle as her blade was pointed at his neck. "Tell me or your life will end with this blade!"she warned as she wasn't playing around. "Just an unknown Psychotic trainer wanting to kill you hehe" he said grabbing her blade with his hand. She could sense the insanity from him and she probably would have guessed that this trainer and his Glaceon lost it in this forest and the corruption here took over them. She looked to the Glaceon seeing its eyes were not normal. She pulled out her arrow and her bow before shot it at the Glaceon as the clear liquid injected inside until it fell slowly losing its life through the injection. This pained her to do this yes but it was the only way the Glaceon could live in peace in the afterlife. She looked down at him again. "You lost your insanity that's what happened to you!"she said sternly.

"Hehe maybe I did but who cares"he laughed before in a quick moment he threw a small a knife at her but dodged it only by an inch getting a cut on her cheek which dripped blood a bit. She raised her blade up before cutting his throat ending his life. She was pained by this as she had no choice but to do this. She lowered her blade until it was at the side of her blood dripping off it. She heard thunder before it rained as she pulled her ripped hood off exposing her ninja like clothing only leaving the mask on as she felt herself wet from the rain slowly washing down the blood from her badly injuried back to shoulder and then her blade. She placed her katana back in her sheath before she fell collapsing on the ground from the amount of blood loss. Blue quickly came over lettinf out a cry. "Umbre! Umbreon!("JC! Hang in there!")she told her as Wolfa and Blade came over as well to check on her.-

Gardevoir shocked by the scene that has passed did not move when she saw JC on the ground she tried to care for her.

Alexej with Garchomp and Aegislash had vanquished the leader, Alexej and his two pokemon saw JC wounded and ran to see her "you are fine!" Said the worried trainer, Alexej saw the body dead and looked at Jack then said "What happened?!".

Appearance: He stands at 6'6ft tall, he has short black hair with three wicks falling on his eyes, brown eyes, he wears a black hat, he has a white T-shirt with a furret on it, his T-shirt is hidden by a black shirt and he has black pants lighter than the shirt, he has black shoe and he wears a collar with a horn of torterra.
Personality: Arrogant, proud and hate those who grow up to be a leader, gets angry when he is reminded of the death of his torterra, remains extremely protective towards the group even towards the people he hates.
Pokemon Team: Garchomp (male) (shiny), Aegislash (male) (shiny), Furret (male), Tangrowth (female), Shedinja (male), Gardevoir (female).
Other: 20 years back he lost his torterra during an attack in a city, his only surviving pokemon was his shiny gible after that he trained him until he was a garchomp (which will be his best pokemon),he is part of the elite four of the sinnoh region.

DevVoid

Jack turned his head to JC after having the Trainer being tied down, only to see her falling unconsciously onto the floor, blood just oozing from her. Quickly he realized what he had to do. These trainers, they were insane. He walked over to the tied down trainer who was laughing to himself, wiping dust and blood from him and the trainer off of himself. " These trainers have gone insane from the darkness. They've grown into genocidal maniacs who kill to please! " He explained to Alexej and put his foot onto the stomach of the trainer. " As bad as it sounds, we need to kill them, for their own good and ours. They can't be turned back anymore. If we keep them alive, they'll hunt us down like the pokemon here and kill us off one by one. " Jack thought, and decided how to spare the trainer the utmost pain of death. Jack walked over to JC's body and lifted her into his arms as he called out to his Weavile. " Weavile, use Metal Claws on that Trainer to slice his throat up. Don't inflict any more pain than needed. " Weavile relucantly nodded and went to the trainer, using Hone Claws to get them sharp enough. Jack walked with JC back to the Shack and headed up the stairs, walking into the right wing of the hallway. He switched to carrying JC on one shoulder in order to climb up the ladder to the attic and drop her gently on the mattress of his bed. " Lampent, Hypno, Mismagius, stay here and protect her. Lampent, use Pain Split to heal her up as best you can! Hypno, make sure she stays asleep, she can't afford to move right now or chances are she'll die! I'll go downstairs, recall the others and gather the supplies needed! " And with those words, Jack ran off again, sliding down the ladder and ran downstairs, exiting the shack again. He called back his pokemon just as he got outside and ran back in, running to the living room part of the house and entering a door on the left of the room into the Bathroom. He grabbed the unused first-aid kit hanging by the mirror and ran back, hoping to make it in time.

Alexej returned his pokemon in their pokeball except for his Garchomp, he had followed Jack, the trainer had remained with JC and asked the other two girl to help him, Shadow and Jack for heal JC's injurys"you can help us treat this person's injurys please".

Shadow quickly made it to his sister's side seeing how badly she was hurt. He saw Jack come upstairs with the first aid. He gently grabbed it. "I know how to wrap her just get a small bucket with warm water and a damp cloth just in case she gets a fever."he said as he ripped off her shirt revealing only the tank top. He cleaned her up quickly before wrapping her up and tied it up. He undid her ponytail until her long dark brown hair was loose. He took off her mask and placed it on the nightstand. "Each of you can night watch her to make sure her fever doesn't rise too high if she gets one" he said as he grabbed Delta's Luxury ball and took her out. "Delta here will help with her fairy aura"he said as Blue leaped on the bed with her gently placing her black paw on her forehead feeling it a bit hot. "Umbre..."she said before leaping down grabbing a damp cloth before placing it on her forehead.

"Hm, I think she already has one....this isn't good..."he said thinking about her medical condition. Blade and Wolfa sat down beside the bed. "Jack and Alexej, I put my trust in you to watch my sister closely, I still need to further investigate this forest and the reason behind it. Promise me that you will keep a close eye on her and that she doesn't get any worse and allow her medical condition to surface!"he said in a stern but worried way. Sparkx nodded glancing to Jack mostly but gave a smile to him.

She breathes heavily as it was being slightly heard giving a face of pain. Shadow glanced to her before removing her glasses and placed it next to her mask before looking back at the men.-

DevVoid

Jack nodded and reached for his pocket. If Shadow was exploring the forest, this may just work. " Shadow, listen. " He grabbed him by the shoulder to get his attention and stop him from leaving just yet. " If you're gonna go out exploring, take this with you. " Jack told him as he handed him a keychain riddled with alot of keys, but two had stood out. One was an old-fashioned key made of silver and one was also a silver key, looking similiar to an ignition key. The ignition key had a smaller plastic version of the Team Chaos platinum badge Jack had on it. " When you're out there and find a truck, remember where you walked to find it. If you can, use that big key to open the back door of the truck. It holds some supplies from when I first got here. We could potentially use whatever is in there. " He told him, climbing downstairs to walk into the garden and get a water-filled bucket from the well nearby. He walked back inside the house and carefully climbed back into the attic, holding the bucket with one hand. " Lampent, come over here and heat up the water for a bit. " He requested his Lampent as he put down the wooden bucket by the bedframe, as Lampent flew halfway into the bucket before using Heat Wave to heat up the water a bit. It soon got out again in order to not put the water to a boiling degree and Jack took the cloth from JC's forehead to sink it into the water, squeeze the water out of the cloth and place it back on her.

Shadow nodded taking the keys. "Alright, if it will help us in anyway I'll see if I can find it"he said before leaving placing his mask on his face again. He motioned Sparkx to come as she nodded but before she followed she handed Jack and Alexej a Transceiver. "Just to get in contact with me quicker if I find something"he said before walking out the door. She turned herself to one side holding her injury with her hand as her bang slid right off her right eye. She slowly opened her eyes both her light blue and slightly clouded and blind one as she quietly looked around seeing Jack and Alexej in the room. She tried to push herself up but only went back down from her injury. "Ngh...."she said now looking up at the ceiling breathing a bit heavily but saw Blue look down at her as she slowly reached her hand to touch her head.-

DevVoid

Jack turned back around, walking to JC. He put his hand on her forehead, pressing the cloth on her. " I know you want to move, but trust me, you're not in the condition to do that right now. It's best you lay down and remain here until the wounds you suffered are atleast sealed shut from the blood your body's oozing to solidify it. " He told her, waving Lampent over. " I've called out Lampent and Hypno to help you. Call Lampent if you ever feel the pain increasing, he can use Pain Split to help you. And call Hypno if you have trouble sleeping. I know it's usually a bad idea to let a Hypno put you to sleep, but trust me, he's not gonna do anything bad to you. I taught him to be better than the other Hypno's. " He told her, walking over to the round window to look outside to the front of the shack. " We'll keep watch here while Shadow is out exploring. I gave him the keys to my truck incase he finds it. "

She glanced to Jack as Blue laid down against her head as her body rested on the side of her neck. Her hand remained on Blue's black fur. "Thank you....Jack..."she said softly seeing Delta as well helping her. "Prima...("Just take it easy on yourself JC, I'll be here to help you along with Lampent and Hypno") Delta said giving a smile. "Thank you Delta..."she said feeling her eyes become drowsy probably from the fever as she fell asleep again. Delta covered her as she knew she would be cold and shaking from the fever. Delta made her way over to Jack handing him some water giving a smile. "Primarina"she said.-

Alexej looked at Jack and said "I'm sorry to have judged you too fast, I've always hated criminals, they've destroyed all my youth ... but you're not the same as the others".Garchomp was sleeping next to his trainer.

She was stirring in her sleep probably having a nightmare. This caused her fever to rise a bit as she seemed to called Shadow's name softly. "No.....don't....hurt them....."she whispered softly in her sleep as Blue felt her forehead again before she quickly wet the cloth again squeezing it with the help of Delta before placing it back on her forehead again. Delta was using her fairy aura to lower the fever again. She was starting to breath heavily again "get....away....from.....here...."she said speaking in her sleep again.

Shadow on the other hand was in the forest still investigating. He was mostly looking for the truck Jack had mentioned with supplies in the back. He kept lookong around until he went further in and found the abandoned truck. He quickly unlocked it before opening the back truck and what Jack had said was correct, supplies were there inside the truck. He had pulled out Hetilla's Pokeball before the Arcanine herself came out. "Hetilla, I need your help in carrying some of these, we really need them"he told the shiny Arcanine. "Arcanine!"she nodded before Shadow placed some of the items on her as he grabbed the shoulder ones. He closed the trunk before making his way back to the cabin to deliver the supplies.-

DevVoid

Jack turned away from the Window and took the cup from the Primarina, patting her on the head as a thanks. He took a sip and went to JC, hearing her whisper and frowned. " ..hm.. seems like she's having a nightmare.. " He noted, taking another sip from the cup as he turned to his Hypno. " Hypno, can you use Dream Eater to rid her of the nightmare to make place for a dream? " He asked the Hypno, who nodded approvingly and walked towards the bedframe, starting to swing his pendulum. He used Dream Eater on JC and ate away at the Nightmare, removing it from her mind. Jack turned around and walked to a nearby stool, sitting down on it. " Don't worry about it, Alexej. I should be used to people hating my guts. It is one of the three reasons I moved to another region, after all. "

She was able to relax feeling her nightmare disappear as Blue watched Hypno carefully but seemed to trust him in a way. Blue thanked Hypno for his help before shs laid down in the same spot again keeping the room lit with her rings. Delta just smiled before her eyes went to JC calming down from the nightmare. Blade and Wolfa watched her as well before they saw Shadow walk in with some supplies.

"Is this what you were looking for Jack, Hetilla has the rest of the supplies on her back" he said tossing him the keys before walking up to his sister touching her forehead. "Hm still slightly hot, but how is she holding up"he asked him.-

DevVoid

Jack caught the key tossed to him by Shadow, suprised they found the Truck. " Yeah, those supplies is what I meant. But those are now besides the point. Thing is, if we gather everyone we've met so far, run to that truck and get it running, we can all escape here at once, safe and sound. I'll be taking the front wheel since I drove it here in the first place, someone can call shotgun and everyone else can get in the back where there's plenty of room. " He told Shadow of his plan and cleared his throat, knocking with his left hand against his chest. " And JC's been.. well, not good, but also not worse. She's been having nightmares about something happening to you I believe and her fever's increasing and decreasing here and there. We could go for it now and try the 50/50 plan. We'll need to gather everyone here and move quickly, though. If we make it, I can bring you, JC and the others to a hospital in a city where a hotel is also located and I drive back to HQ. " He said with hope in his voice. If this plan worked, he could get to see his friends again! ..but, he also took on a frown soon after. " ..the bad side is, that, as said, this plan is a 50/50 outcome, and the worst side is just.. that we can't take the truck out of here in time and get mauled to death. We've got to put our everything in this plan, though. Do you think that you can Alexej can go downstairs and tell the others of the plan while I stay here and watch over JC? Because if we're gonna escape this damned forest, we're gonna need to take the entire group with us. " Jack had gotten a stern look on his eyes, thinking. " I'm sure someone is out front right now, and someone else is in the back near the garden. Try looking there. "

Alexej look at Jack and say "Someone needs to search around the house to see if there is anyone around the house, I'm going to the garden I think there is someone who was taking care of the Garden "Alexej suddenly remembered the ribbon of his Rotom and said" my Rotom and in this forest, we can not abandon it I do not know what it does in this forest but must I find him ".

Shadow looked to his sister then back at Alexej and Jack. "We can try it but with JC down like this it could slow us down wait maybe..."he pulled out Gem's Pokeball before throwing her out. "Gem here can carry her so that won't be a problem then and also your Rotom I think I may just help you with finding him with my Alola starter here" Shadow said as he threw out Ghost's Pokeball as the shiny Decidueye appeared. "She is part ghost so maybe that will help you in finding him"he said looking to Alexej until he remembered something. He went under his hood and pulled out a blue liquid flask bottle. "If you are going to watch my sister then this will help her fever a bit, I made it specifically for her just in case this happened and watch her breathing as well, I'll help out Alexej find his Rotom while investigating, don't fail me Jack I'm putting my trust in you to watch her closely and protect her from harm"he warned before handing him a Holocaster. "If you need any help with anything about her just call me on his Holocaster alright, I'll leave the rest of the supplies inside that Hetilla has"he said before making his way down.

He took the rest of the supplies off Hetilla and put it inside before returning her and his Salamance who had been guarding the door. Sparkx and Ghost were the only ones out at the moment. "Alexej, are you ready to go at least" he asked. JC's breathing was going on and off along with her fever. She jolted awake with a gasp of just a slight nightmare panting heavily as she felt her hand tremble a bit. Blue was there the whole time looking to her as she gently placed her hand on her head. "Umbre...("Easy....JC...it was just a little nightmare....your alright....it wasn't real....") Blue told her. "Blue...."was all she said before noticing Jack only in the room. "Jack....."she said feeling her hair slightly tangled as she motioned Blue to get the brush for her and a ponytail. She felt sticky as well from her fever from the sweat as she needed to wash up.-

DevVoid

Jack nodded in understanding. " Yes, I'm aware of my duties. It is not my intend to leave more people die on my end than I already have. " He responded, taking the Holocaster and the flash. " I'll do my best to watch over her. " He nodded, standing up and walked over to JC. " Alexej and Shadow are out getting the others ready aswell as finding Alexej's Rotom. Once we have everything ready, we'll take off to my truck that Shadow found. " He told her. " Seems your nightmare didn't go away entirely. Atleast it wasn't as bad as before thanks to Hypno over there. " Jack nodded to his Hypno, who nodded right back. " But I may aswell ask; are you alright?"

She glanced to Jack with her light blue eye as her right one was covered. "Yes...I am...it just jolted me up....I'm a bit dehydrated....and sticky....from sweating....I need to wash myself....up...Gem..."she said motioning to the Flygon as she understood helping her stand with her claw like hands. "If you can just show me it...I'll take it from there....."she asked him feeling a bit dizzy but was ok. She didn't realize how long her hair was until it almost touched the floor as it was past her upper legs. "It could help calm down the fever a bit..."she added looking at him with a stern expression.-

DevVoid

" Well, I would show you to the bathroom, but... " Jack responded, walking to the attic hatch. " Water doesn't run in this building. There's a pond in the garden you can take a dip in, though. Don't worry, I recently cleaned it. It should be fine to swim in. " He told her, waving at her and the Flygon, motioning to follow him. He climbed down the ladder, walked downstairs and entered the kitchen, into the dining hall and entered the Garden. From there he followed a stone path that lead to a relatively large, deep pond. He took out a lighter from his jacket and walked to a few lanterns stuck on the ground, lighting the candle inside them to provide light, in which the pond lit up a light-blue. " This is the best bath to get around here. Swimming in Lakes and Rivers is ill-advised due to the vicious fish pokemon swimming in them. Alternativelly, I can grab you an empty barrel, fill it up with the water from the pond and set it up in the tool shed for extra privacy. "

She sighed softly. "Delta will be in with me to cover me so I'll be alright but if you could watch the door I would feel more comfortable until I am done..."she told him as Delta came out after hearing her name as she looked to Jack giving a smile that she would be hidden. Blue smiled as she went to join her sitting down next to her. "Can I trust you with that?"she asked in sencerity.-

DevVoid

" Yeah, naturally. I'll be by the garden door, then. Call if you want something. " Jack responded, walking back to the dining hall, grabbing himself a chair and setting it in the doorframe and sat down. With this, he blocked the door and entrance to the garden, noone being able to get through without pushing him to the ground. For extra safety, to be sure, he pulled out a pokeball and casted out Trevenant. " Trevenant, stand with me and help me block the door to the garden will you? " He asked his Pokemon who nodded and went to use Forest's Curse to block the view of any nearby windows that are facing the garden, more specifically the pond.

She quickly washed herself probably with the help of her Pokemon and Blue. Once she was able she dried herself and her long dark brown hair. She was helped dressed by the girls until she was well secured. Gem helped her walk back to the cabin as she opened the door seeing Trevenant. "I was able to finish....thank you for being a gentlemen...Jack.."she said walking in as her long hair was still slightly dripping water which fell to the floor. Gem lifted her up to the attic room again before helping her sit down. "Blue...get me the bandages please...."she told her. Blue nodded before grabbing a roll of bandage and handed it to her. "Thank you Blue...."she said before she started to wrap her wrists and then ankles with it to his her scars. She felt Gem place a towel on her head for her still wet hair which rested on the bed as the end hanged off a bit from the bed.-

DevVoid

" Yeah, no problem. " Jack responded, standing up and making way for JC to walk through the doorframe. " Trevenant? Retract the roots and come back, will you? " Trevenant nodded, but as he was clearing the windows Trevenant noticed his trainer's left hand had been bleeding severely. Jack noticed where Trevenant was looking and looked at his hand. Weird. How did he completely forget about the injury he got himself? Not like it really matters all that much. Jack took out a pokeball and casted Trevenant back into it as he walked back upstairs and took the ladder into the attic, the wound snapping the burning, stinging pain to him, making him struggle to grip the ladder. As he got up into the attic, he walked to the first-aid kit and got himself a sewing needle and some thread. He tied the thread to the needle and took a few deep breaths. Then, he proceeded to stab it into his hand. He sew one side of his hand shut, not without grinding his teeth and grunting in pain, before moving on to the other side, completing it with the same noises. Jack sharply exhaled and tied the threads tight, then bit the remaining end apart from the thread in order to keep the knot tight. " Alright.. " He sighed and looked over to JC for the bandage roll, patiently waiting until she was done with it before he took it, casted out his Weavile and wrapped it around his hand before Weavile cut it apart with Metal Claw. " How did I not notice the clear wound on my hand before just now.. " He muttered to himself, questioning himself on how he could be so oblivious.

Alexej looked at Shadow and said "let's go", Garchomp woke up and followed his trainer "Alexej went out and told Shadow"my Rotom is smaller than the others and it's in Rotom-Wash form, I think we're should follow the path from where the Rhyperior arrived, he had the ribbon of my Rotom".

After she finished wrapping her back to shoulder injury she placed her glasses on to see. She saw Jack had injuried himself before she slowly stood and grabbed an ointment from her side bag before making her way to Jack gently grabbing his hand. "Let me...help..."she said as she petted Weavile to say she can help him with his hand. Her towel was still on her head from her hair being still wet a bit. She gently unwrapped it before cleaning it a bit then placed the ointment on top of his injury before gently rewrapping it tying it securely. Blood had slightly seeked through the new bandage she had on her wrist but it was still healing but slowly. Blue, Gem, Wolfa, and Delta came over just in case she needed support to stand up.

Shadow nodded before looking at Ghost. "Ghost here can help in the skies to find Rotom since he will be an orange color with water and we can look on the ground with Hetilla's nose"he said throwing out her Pokeball as the shiny Arcanine appeared ready to go. "When it comes to scents her nose never fails me"he added.-

DevVoid

Jack noticed as he finished wrapping his hand up that JC moved over to himself, holding what appeared to be salve. Strange, he thought. He already had sewn up his wound and, compared to her's, had pretty minor wounds. Why not just use it on herself? He had been watching silently as JC took the bandage wrap off to clean blood from the wound and spread salve over it. When it was spread over the wound, some of it dripped inside, giving him a pain similiar to acid burns. While he kept his mouth shut and his expression neutral, he was grinding his teeth again while she was wrapping his hand up again. While grinding his teeth, he had accidentally bit on his own tongue with strong force, but not enough to rupture the skin on his tongue. His reflex made his head flinch downwards as his other free hand held onto his mouth, resulting in him accidentally headbutting JC lightly. " ..accidentally bit on my tongue... " He explained himself, slight embarrassment on his face for the fact that it was not the pain from the wound, but him biting on his own tongue accidentally that made him flinch.

She gently rubbed her head with her free hand before giving a slight chuckle. "Its alright...but I don't have ointment for that...so that will have to heal on its own unfortunately.."she gave a gentle smile to him before noticing her arm again as the bandage was completely soaked again as it started to drip out. She sighed. "Too stubborn to heal huh..."she said to herself before unwrapping her right arm again and she cleaned the wound up before it showed to be a long scar that had a hard time closing probably. "I might have to do what you just did if this keeps up..."she said looking at it seeing more blood slip out from the scar from her arm as she had a couple there already wrapped around her wrist. Gem helped dry up her long hair before brushing it for her. She tied the end of her hair for now until she was able to pull it up in a ponytail once she was better.

"Also....no need to thank me...just looking out for a friend is all...."she said as Blue leaped on her shoulder to place a damp cloth on her head to keep the fever down. She looked to Blue gently petting her before continuing to clean up her scar injury.-

DevVoid

Jack moved his head upwards again, still covering his mouth. " I don't think I'll need any. I'm not tasting any blood, thankfully. " He stated. He looked at JC's arm which was still bleeding. He'd be in thought, and had an idea. " I could help you with that. I could sew that shut while either Lampent uses Pain Split to absorb your pain or I call forth Hypno to temporarily put you to sleep. Either would make you feel little-to-none pain while I use the needle. For the latter, there may be a small chance for you to feel a little sting after you wake up. I'm used to patching people up with sewing, oinments and wrap bandages since the first days as a criminal. It's one of the many upsides that you obtain when you go down a bad path, regardless of being forced or chosen. "

Alexej look Shadow and said, "Thanks for helping me when we get my pokemon back ..." Suddenly a voice landed Alexej.

the voice came from a 24-year-old man on a tree branch,we could see that his legs,it was because of the shadows of the trees "Here you are finally ... you do not recognize me ... it's me Purple! Purple Ripper!"Said the man still on his tree branch.

Alexej shocked by the situation said an angry tone to Purple "what are you doing here!" Alexej looked at Shadow and said, "Do not trust him, this man is dangerous!"

Purple smiled and said, "I did not expect anyone else to be here, I thought you'd be alone Alexej,I've been watching you for a long time you and your ally , I even know their name, I know that the sister of Shadow is the master of Alola and I know there is a potential recruitment in this cabin, Alexej your Rotom is alive by my side .. if you see what I mean, deliver me JC and I give back Rotom".

Name: Purple Ripper
Age (16 - 30): 24
Appearance: He stands at 6'4ft tall, his hair is white in color, red eyes and wears an eye patch on the right eye, wears a black and white vest, he has black pants with white shoes, under his vest he wears nothing, on his belly a tattoo of Lugia is drawn.
Personality: he is totally corrupted by evil, cruel, not hesitate to kill, manipulator.
Pokemon Partner: Persian-Alola (male)
Pokemon Team: Persian-Alola (male), Dragonite (female), Typhlosion (male) (shiny), Meganium (female) (shiny), Feraligatr (male) (shiny), Slaking (male).
Other: he is from Johto ,he's a leader of a pirate group that sows evil everywhere they go,his goal is to find the three legendary bird for awake lugia and sow destruction on the planet (he will never find them).

She looked to Jack. "I can deal with the pain...I have for a long time as long as I wielded my katana sword....but if it would stop the bleeding then I'll trust you with helping me with this injury..."she said looking to him as Blue leaped on her lap sitting on it looking to Jack then at JC. The girls watched closely of course but if JC had trust in him then they followed obediently. She held out her arm to him but in doing so shows her other scars she had inflicted in the past. She closed her eyes to remain calm with one hand on Blue.

Shadow huffed. "Over my dead body! Like in hell I would hand you my sister! That's not an option so give us back Rotom or die by the blade of my Scythe"he warned as Sparkx growled electricity appearing out of her pelt. "I won't even tell you where she is because you don't really need to know!" He said pulling out his Scythe from under his hood glaring at him. "However, what is the reason you want her anyway!"he added.-

DevVoid

" Alright. " Jack nodded and turned to Lampent. " Lampent, you know what to do. " Lampent nodded back to him and used Pain Split to build a connection inbetween him and JC, which would drain his hp to numb her from the pain. Jack would count down from five, to make sure she was ready and took the needle, adding another thread to it during the countdown. At zero, he stuck it through her arm, making a diagonal pattern down the wound and up it again, crossing the threads to close it up. He then lifted the needle back to the end and moved it under the threads, tying a knot at the start of where he had sewn. He then had Weavile jump onto his shoulder and carefully cut the thread to leave the knot without any extra thread sticking out. Lampent in the meantime had been taking in all the damage he could, though he might have not been able to take in all of it.

She opened her eyes looking to Lampent. "Lampent take a rest, you don't need to try so hard...I can handle the pain well..."she told him looking at the laturn like Pokemon. Blue just watched Jack close her injury looking rather curious about it as her head moved down to the side a bit as she flicked her ear giving more light in the room. She however had this bad feeling and she had to guess it was with Shadow and Alexej. Something was a miss but she was still in no condition to fight or go out at the moment so just sighed remaining still.-

DevVoid

" Well, that should be it. It should stop bleeding now. " Jack told her as he re-applied the bandage wrap. Suddendly he got a bad feeling. During the silence that laid in the attic, he heard a new, somewhat faint voice coming from the trees outside. It sounded like a human.. but not in a good way. Jack stood up and moved to the front window that could be looked out to watch the entrance surroundings of the shack. " ..hm, something's not right here... why do Alexej and Shadow sound so mad down there..? " He muttered to himself, his gaze looking across the trees, then back at JC. " ..I think someone's coming for either of us. Alexej and Shadow seem to have encountered someone in the trees. I can see them in the distance, and just barely hear their shouting. I think we need to prepare to fight. I'll defend you if they're coming for you, but if I get knocked out, you'll need to defend yourself until the others arrive. " He told JC, walking to his bed to take the axe he had been using before. He reached into his left pocket on his pants, taking out a few oran berries. He tossed them to Lampent, having it heal itself up from them. " I'll go downstairs and defend the hallway. Don't cast your pokemon out here because the floor of the attic may collapse from it being so withered. " Jack told JC before walking to the attic hatch, holding one hand on the ladder and sliding down, walking into the hallway and stopping by the stairs. He took out his pokemon one by one with the free hand that had been patched up and casted them across the hallway and stairs, blocking the way up.