• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gone but not forgotten (RP)

Shadow walked into the house while Salamance guarded the door and JC occupying the Tyranitar with Alexej. He trusted her enough to handle a situation like that. He looked around for the moment until he saw an attic door. He made his way to it as he knocked on the attic door. "Hey it's Shadow, please open the door" he said ad Sparkx held his shoulders waiting for the attic to open.-

Last edited:
Eve sat there, not moving a muscle. She didn't want to help someone who ignored Rachel. Sure, Rachel didn't exactly like Jack or her, but it was better than being ignored, in Eve's eyes at least.

Rachel crawled over to the door for the attic and unlocked it. She let Shadow into the attic, risking an attack from Shadow.

He climbed in before closing the door behind him locking it. He sat down across from them before seeing Jack's expression. "Hey is everything alright Jack?" He asked him in a calm voice as Sparkx sat down next to him before she laid down next to him concerned for him as Shadow had left before even knowing what had happened when he went to further investigate the area.-

Alexej grabbed JC's hand and said "what is your plan for stop the Tyranitar! we can not beat him by attacking!" Furret and Shedinja were riding Gem at the same time as Alexej.

Garchomp looked at Delta and said "grooarr ... gro..arrr (this thing is a monster ...why heal me... I can still fight... )" Gardevoir had stayed with Garchomp and she was watching Delta heal Garchomp.

(This may be my last post for now until after 3 or 3:30 just a heads up)

She looked to Alexej. "You may not like it but I am going to......take his life....but the humane way....with this arrow I hold..." She said showing it to him. "You see what I attached at the point....its a clear liquid of medicine that is designed to put animals to sleep like how you would do to a dog or cat....you see when I was on my own I was able to gather its DNA and further evaluate it.....I don't like the idea either and I don't like hurting Pokemon but its the only way to stop him...I just hope this works because if not...we are both done for...idk if my unpredictable stragety will work on him..." She said grabbing her bow and placed the arrow in the string as she held the end of it. "You have to trust me alright, I can't guarantee that it will effect him but I have to try" she said looking at him mask to the side for the moment as her light blue eye indicated that she will be hurt emotionally by doing this.

Delta looked to Garchomp nodding her head no. "Primarina...("Your not a monster Garchomp, I don't see it in you ok so just let me heal you") Delta answered.-

Last edited:
Alexej pulled out a pokeball and pulled out a Tangrowth from the pokeball that landed in front of the Tyranitar"Tangrowth blocks the Tyranitar!"says the trainer ,the Tangrowth blocked the Tyranitar struggling to break free,Alexej says to JC "JC pull, my Tangrowth is not going to last long!".

She nodded before pulling the arrow back aiming carefully until she eyed the neck. She let go as the arrow shot towards the Tyranitar as it hit the neck perfectly as the liquid injected inside the Tyranitar. "Got it! Gem grab Tangrowth quickly!" She said to her. "Flygon!" She said grabbing Tangrowth's arm pulling her away from the Tyranitar before placing her on the ground. "Gem land slowly" she said. Gem nodded before landing as she got off her still holding the bow as she watched closely.

The Tyranitar's dark aura started to fade slowly until the natural color of the Tyranitar appeared. It slowed down before it fell hard with a loud thud slightly shaking the ground. She slowly approached it before seeing its eyes closed before they opened slowly to look at her seeing the eyed were now normal. "Ty....("Thank....you...I'm free....from pain....and now I can rest in peace...") She told her. All she did was give a smile seeing it reach out her hand to her before under her bang to cover her slightly blind eye that was covered there. ("...This eye...I know it's slightly clouded with blindness...I wish I could...help you see better with that eye again...") She said again. She raised her hand up to touch hers. "Its alright...there is nothing you can really do...its slightly useless...but don't worry about it and rest...I'm just happy enough to save a Pokemon from hard suffering" she told her before seeing her smile until she closed her eyes going limb.

She gently placed her hand down before standing up. She didn't say anything for the moment before she pulled out Wolfa's Luxury ball before she threw it as she appeared. "Wolfa, could you dig a really deep hole....for this Tyranitar" she said. Wolfa just nodded as her emerald green eyes saw her pain. She quickly dug a huge hole before she leaped out of it.

"Gem"she said as she understood before she lifted her up slowly struggling at first but was able to do it as she placed her down. Wolfa covered it quickly before she was returned back to her Luxury ball. "Thanks Wolfa....and Gem..." She said. "I thought it would have failed but I guess not...." As if she tried to hold her tears she couldn't as they fell. She used her mask to hide it from Alexej as she didn't like showing her tears as her hand covered both eyes. "Umbre...."Blue said sensing it as Gem did as well.-

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Jack, wiping his face one last time clean off the tears had looked up and to his side, looking at the Jolteon next to him. Thanks to his clouded mind, he hadn't even noticed Shadow being here for a brief moment. He only knew that this Jolteon was most likely his partner pokemon. His face straightened into a neutral, emotionless expression with a piercing, soulless stare again, yet it was still red from his breakdown. " ..eh... don't worry about me. Why should you anyway, I'm a criminal leader. I don't deserve someone worrying for me at all! " He said to the Jolteon, a sickly smile casting on his face. He stood up and walked to the hatch, leaving the Axe behind. " I'm gonna go and face my problems now. If I die, so be it. The admins already know what to do if I dont come back, which they probably have already done. If this is my last moment, farewell and good luck surviving. " He said, loud enough for everyone in the attic to hear. Then, he flung open the hatch and climbed down the ladder, on his way through the hallway to the staircase. His smile remained and his eyes were lit up in.. joy? This was not the most disturbing thing, as it was for the fact that he had left all of his pokeballs on the bed, leaving his team behind. None of his pokemon were called out, following him. He went out on his own, alone.

Shadow had to know the situation first before he could send Sparkx after him. His eyes shifted to the girls still in the attic. "Can you girls tell me what happened? Him going off on his own isn't the best idea even if what he says is true that doesn't mean I will leave him out there to die for now reason" he said as Sparkx looked to the girls but she was reminded that he was telling this to her. She sort of understood him in a way as she wanted to go after him but she waited patiently for Shadow's command.-

"We did the right thing," said Alexej a JC, Alexej handed Tangrowth, Furret and Shedinja in their pokeball and said to JC "I know you feel bad but you did what you could do best, he is dead but now he is surely resting in peace, that aura that surrounded him what is his origin and where does it come from? I do not think he is the only one to have that same aura, we should returned to the cabin of Jack "Alexej took a few steps and added" your lungs are better because in the action I could not ask you ".

Garchomp who had recovered a little from his injuries thanks to the heal of Delta,the Garchomp saw Jack go out,the pokemon had calmed down and tried to prevent Jack from leaving alone.

Eve just looked at Shadow and said nothing. Why should she trust him? Eve saw him just ignore Rachel when she was trying to have a conversation with him. But she shouldn't hold a grudge. She opened her mouth to answer, give a small lie to protect his secret, but Rachel was already speaking.

"He told us that he was the leader of an evil team and that he kills pokemon." Rachel said. She held Aqua close to her, just in case something was hiding in the shadows of the attic.
"For food." Eve quickly added, giving a glare at Rachel. Rachel just shrugged and mumbled something that couldn't be heard.

DevVoid

Jack stood by the door, his mind gone blank. He tried to open it multiple times, to no avail. The door had been locked. He tried punching and kicking the door down. Again, nothing. Silently, he went into the kitchen, past the cooking station he had set up and into the dining room, heading into the garden. He was planning that, if noone was gonna kill him despite hating his guts, he'll just do one better and offer himself up as food to the wild pokemon here. Maybe that'll make the others feel the best about his death, if it was just gruesome and violent, just as he deserved for being a bad guy.

She looked to Alexej moving her mask to the side of her head tears resting on her cheeks. She gently wiped them away before gently smiling to what he said. "Your right....she was able to have the peace she wanted....and yes my lungs are a lot better thanks to the herbal medicine you made for me and what Shadow made.....you didn't really have to do it...but I am grateful you did....so thank you Alexej idk if it will make it disappear but it works effectively" she gave a gentle smile looking at him.

"By the way, when you said you were a monster about Jack....to me your not...I don't see it because you have a heart to take care of others like you did with me" she said resting her hand on her mask. "So don't put yourself down alright, what we should do is find Jack and at least apologize to him especially me because I pointed my katana blade at him out of anger and you too Blue...we don't ever judge people no matter how bad there past is...he may of had another reason for even being in that type of organization even it just disgusted me to what he did" she said as Blue nodded feeling bad as well. "We will go back to our cabin once we settle this problem if your ok with it" she added looking to him

Shadow was angry yes but he needed to know the reason why he does that. He looked to Sparkx before telling her to follow him. She nodded before leaped out of the attic door as she noticed Jack's pokebelt where his Pokemon were placed. She grabbed it placing it around her before she caught his scent down the hallway. She made her way downstairs seeing a door as she probably guessed it was locked. She saw the kitchen then the dining room until she saw him in the garden. She was on high alert of course as she walked out her paws touching the grass. It did make a sound when she walked on it but was able to get closer before walking in front of him stern look in her eyes as she cried out. "Jolteon!" She said standing for the moment. "I see well we can't really judge him right away now can we? Its important that we stick together if we are even going to survive this forest. Let just find him before he gets himself kill. My sister probably already dealt with the Tyranitar but not in the good way probably in the humane way.-

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica stumbled to the cabin she walked inside mostly ignoring what was happening outside. She walked in and looked around, Ginger close at her heels. Eventually the little Eevee pointed out the attic, Ludovica climbed up and saw people inside, "uhm.. hello, my name is Ludovica, what's yours".

Alexej looked at JC and said "you're right, when we get there we have to find Jack to present our excuse" Alexej started to go to Jack's cabin.

Garchomp waited his trainer with Gardevoir, the Garchomp gave a little cry when he saw his trainer arrived "groaar".

Eve could see that Shadow was angry. She became angry due to him being so closed minded. Everyone didn't see that people could change! Eve took a deep breath and climbed down the ladder that the newcomer just got off of. She paid her no mind. She needed to find Jack. She remembered that she locked the door, so she decided to search the house. she would yell "Jack!" every few minutes. She eventually found him in the garden. "Why are you here?" She asked.

Rachel looked at the new face. "I'm Rachel." she said quietly. She smiled at the new face, hoping that she was better than her present company.

She nodded. "I believe that is the best bet....but idk if....he might even listen...I don't want....to start a fight with Jack either" she said as Blue lit the way in front of her. "I'm not the type to judge people...and I just made a mistake with Jack" she said glancing to him. "Lets just hope that we don't run into anymore Pokemon like that Tyranitar" she said walking a bit forward but stood close to him.

Shadow seemed to follow of course finding Jack in the garden as Sparkx was already there. "Don't be mad at me because I am not judging him for anything" he reminded the girls. Sparkx nodded as she looked up to Jack.-

DevVoid

Jack snapped out of his trance, looking down at the Jolteon. His smile stopped and his eyes were glassy, lacking of emotion. He stared in silence for a few seconds before speaking up. " Why are you trying to stop me? I thought villains were supposed to be disposed of for the sake of everyone. " He finally responded, going back to a silent stare. " Tell your trainer, if you can, that its not worth it to go after me. He shouldn't be the only one in the group to actually care about a bad guy. The others don't, so why be different? " He told the Jolteon, pretending as if it could understand him and respond like a human being. " Anyway, I'll be continuing my walk now, if you don't mind. " Jack carefully lifted a foot over the Jolteon and went past it, walking right on deeper into the darkness.

Sparkx saw him leave but she refused to let him die. She was a bit irritated now as she leaped after him before tackling him down to the ground. "Jolt! Jolteon!("Don't be stupid!") She said as she had asked the help of Blue to use Psychic to speak to him. ("Did you honestly think that they hate you because of your past because its not true at all! Whatever happened when Shadow and I left I'm positive that JC didn't do it heartlessly! She is not heartless and when she does something wrong she realizes it quickly and apologizes for what she had done. She isn't the type to judge people even if they had such a bad past since she knows they have a reason behind it! Killing yourself isn't going to help any situation!") Sparkx said as she looked down at him as sparks of lighting came out of her fur ready to shock him just in case he didn't listen.-

Alexej looked at JC and said "this Tyranitar, it was strange, it was as if he was possessed, this pokemon I had met when I went to get medicinal herb, I had talked to Shadow and he thought that was the monster who brought you here but I think of where the aura of this pokemon comes from, there is 2 possibility, in fact we would be in a kind of game, we are in this forest our goal is to go out of this forest, so to survive but we will be pursued by pokemon like this Tyranitar or we would be in a sort of dream, a nightmare, our goal would be to get out of this nightmare but we have too little information to deduce, Alexej saw Jack's cabin in the distance and said"We arrived "Garchomp and Gardevoir saw Alexej arrive and went to see him.

DevVoid

Now Jack was filled with anger again. First, his potential teammates treat him like dirt and threaten to kill him, then a garchomp belonging to one of them tried to actually assasinate him, and now he was threatened by being stopped from doing them a favour from one of their pokemon and told otherwise by a disambiguated voice, despite knowing what he heard? He thought, but didnt had to for long. It was only logical that this is the Umbreon talking, with the Jolteon having called to them. He knew no other pokemon that could talk via telepathy other than potentially his Hypno. ' Alright, you listen here now ' he thought, laying still on the ground, eyes closed. ' You can't tell me they don't hate me because I'm a criminal gang leader, because it's true. Alexej called me a monster, your master held a katana directly at my face threatening my life and you didn't even say anything. You just listened, silently agreed, and gave me a stern look as if threatening one's life is A-OK because your precious Trainer is doing it. AND, if it isn't the fact that I'm a boss of a gang, then it's the fact I had to kill to survive, which is just as stupid as the first reason. You think its nice having to be forced to kill to live and get a death threat for keeping you and your team alive?! ' His thoughts were getting louder, yelling in anger and despair. ' YOU THINK I LIKE DYING TO A HORDE OF POKEMON TO KEEP MY MORALS AND MERCY UP HIGH?! HUMANS HUNT TO SURVIVE. WE'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR CENTURIES AND YET ITS A PROBLEM TO ADMIT THAT YOU ACTIVELY DO ANYTHING TO SURVIVE IN THIS ARCEUS-FORSAKEN FOREST?! IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO HUNT, WHAT ELSE AM I GONNA EAT?! BERRIES?! MOST OF THOSE THINGS ARE FOR POKEMON ANYWAY! FISHING IS A NO GO EITHER, SO I GUESS STARVING IS JUST THE BEST OPTION TO LIVE NOWADAYS, HUH?! ' He finished his thoughts, hoping very much that that Umbreon had heard all of his rant. Jack's fist lifted upwards and pounded repeadetly against the ground. He's letting all the anger and hatred stored up over the years out, and he's gonna have his opinion be heard, whether they like it or not. His mind went silent again, his thought stopped sounding up. Jack had his teeth clenched and slammed his head into the ground, trying his best to soothe himself. Be it by calming down or by knocking himself out. Either works since he really had nothing to lose now anyway. They were probably gonna set his pokemon free and throw his unconscious body to the wilderness once they find him there were he to fall unconscious.

She looked to Alexej. "You may have a point and only I can put them down because I am very well trained in the bow and those arrows are our only hope to tske down the dark aura Pokemon but I don't know if it's a game or we are just here for a reason but no matter what happens we must stick together never apart or we die more quickly that way" she sighed as Garchomp and Gardevoir approached Alexej as Delta came over to her. "Thanks Delta for healing up Garchomp" she told her. "Prima!("Your welcome JC") she said giving a smile as she stood next to her. "But my question is? Is Jack even here?" She questioned Alexej.

Sparkx only grew angrier and as a result she used Thunder on him to get him to listen. ("No you idiot! Shadow is my partner and Blue the shiny Umbreon is JC's partner! Did you even ask her if she really hated you because the way I see it she doesn't! She does feel bad for what she may have done but as least she has a HEART to come and look for you! You can't just assume she will hate you if you don't ask her! Yes she pointed her katana blade at you but she was just warning you on the matter! You need to believe in yourself because it isn't her fault that we ended up in this dark forest and all we can rely on is survival and others around us and that includes us! Our Pokemon and yours which I hold right now!

She does not want to make an enemy of you because it would mean no purpose in this forest because we need others beside us to survive! Don't act cowardly but in my eyes I can see good in you and feel the change in you and I am positive your Pokemon can feel that as well! The bonds between people and Pokemon only grow stronger if you believe in yourself but if you give yourself up now then the forest and those dark aura surrounding Pokemon get what they want meaning they are better then you! You do honestly think its easy on JC to kill or even put to sleep a Pokemon that she can feel the pain they have. These Pokemon here are only suffering and only she has a way to put them down humanely without bloodshed. So in this case you need JC to stop those dark aura surrounding Pokemon to stop them because they are a whole different level then us Pokemon. She may be strong yes, but she is only human. She grieves for them as she does with humans.

"If you don't believe on what I say then ask JC yourself. I can sense her close by to your cabin and also if she had to, she will take even her own life for anybody even to save you")
Spark finished looking to him as she could see a light blue glow in the distance of the forest.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the densely-fogged forest...

A number of rumbling thumps came rolling through the thick clouds between the trees. The figure responsible for this was titanic- a Trevenant, stomping through the trees while glancing about. Trevenant were natural to these kinds of nature, but even this one knew there was something wrong with this forest in particular.

Atop the Trevenant sat a boy, glancing about in an attempt to see through the fog as well. He shone a rather bright dynamo flashlight through the fog, but it proved rather useless thanks to the impossibly thick mist. He groaned, flicking the light off, and leaving the only source of light of their presence being the Trevenant’s bright, pinkish-red eye.

The boy eventually leaned over and looked the gigantic living tree in the eye.
“...Well, anythin’? At all?” He asked it. The Trevenant responded with a frustrated groan. “...No, huh? Well.. there’s gotta be a clearing somewhere, or maybe some big tree we can camp out on.
Let’s keep looking.”

Eventually, the thumping steps of the Trevenant came within range of the large, decrepit house. The Trevenant’s intimidatingly large figure was only barely visible as a silhouette from the house, it’s pink eye glowing brightly through the fog.

They stopped, turning suddenly to the side, as they heard someone’s distressed and angry rant echo through the foggy trees. Now there was a decision: investigate the house, or the voice? They eventually decided with the former. The rumbling steps of the Trevenant could almost shake the house as it approached the front door, pink eye glowing vividly through the fog.

Alexej looked at JC and said "yes anyway I hope he's here and he did not try to flee, there's only one way to find out" Alexej go back into the cabin when he heard someone approaching them, he became terrified, then said to the man, "Who are you?" his Garchomp looked at him suspiciously as his Gardevoir looked at him with joy.

Name: Alexej Fisherstar.
Age (16 - 30): 30.
Appearance: He stands at 6'6ft tall, he has short black hair with three wicks falling on his eyes, brown eyes, he wears a black hat, he has a white T-shirt with a furret on it, his T-shirt is hidden by a black shirt and he has black pants lighter than the shirt, he has black shoe and he wears a collar with a horn of torterra.
Personality: Arrogant, proud and hate those who grow up to be a leader, gets angry when he is reminded of the death of his torterra, remains extremely protective towards the group even towards the people he hates.
Sexuality: Straight.
Pokemon Partner (Delete if you have no partner): Garchomp (male) (shiny).
Pokemon Team: Garchomp (male) (shiny), Aegislash (male) (shiny), Furret (male), Tangrowth (female), Shedinja (male), Gardevoir (female).
Other: 20 years back he lost his torterra during an attack in a city, his only surviving pokemon was his shiny gible after that he trained him until he was a garchomp (which will be his best pokemon),he is part of the elite four of the sinnoh region.

The titanic figure of the Trevenant stopped, looking down at the man in front of him. The boy who was riding atop the giant tree stood and flicked the flashlight on, shining it down at him from above. He noticed the Gardevoir and Garchomp beside the man, and the Trevenant took a rumbling step back, giving them space.

“Oi? Name’s Collax. Collax Edgerigo. This here log’s Barkley.” The Trevenant gruffly nodded. “You live ‘ere in this house, ‘r somethin’?” He asked, still hanging onto the top of Barkley’s high-standing head.

Behind the towering Trevenant, a flickering light shone through the fog. Several. And approaching. A Volcarona appeared from the thick mist, fluttering it’s wings and scattering it’s glowing scales as it neared the house. The boy looked back at the Volcarona, shining the light at it. A Ledian was buzzing beside the Volcarona, carrying a bundle of sticks.

“Oi! Viola, Duke, c’mere! We found a house!” Called Collax, motioning for the two insects to join him with a flick of his light. Viola the Volcarona and Duke the Ledian fluttered and buzzed over in turn, flying on both sides of the Barkley the Trevenant, of which the wild boy Collax sat atop, shining the light down at Alexej.

Alexej looked at Collax and said "no it's not my house, I do not live in this forest, I see you too you have a Volcarona, I have one but I do not have it on me, you can call me Alexej, I am a member of the elite four of Sinnoh, the woman next to me is called JC, in this cabin other people are inside, comes with us we will get acquainted inside"
Garchomp looked at the newcomer then looked at JC, Gardevoir was quiet, waiting for the order of his trainer.

Appearance: He stands at 6'6ft tall, he has short black hair with three wicks falling on his eyes, brown eyes, he wears a black hat, he has a white T-shirt with a furret on it, his T-shirt is hidden by a black shirt and he has black pants lighter than the shirt, he has black shoe and he wears a collar with a horn of torterra.
Personality: Arrogant, proud and hate those who grow up to be a leader, gets angry when he is reminded of the death of his torterra, remains extremely protective towards the group even towards the people he hates.
Pokemon Team: Garchomp (male) (shiny), Aegislash (male) (shiny), Furret (male), Tangrowth (female), Shedinja (male), Gardevoir (female).
Other: 20 years back he lost his torterra during an attack in a city, his only surviving pokemon was his shiny gible after that he trained him until he was a garchomp (which will be his best pokemon),he is part of the elite four of the sinnoh region.

She nodded her head. "Greetings, as Alexej said I'm JC and this is Blue the shiny Umbreon also my partner, she lights the way through this forest, this is also Delta my Primarina, and Gem my Flygon" the girls nodded their head greeting Collax. "But come in if you don't want Pokemon trouble" she said arms crossed against her chest as her face was covered with her mask at the moment but had glanced to Gardevoir. "-Are you alright Gardevoir? You got quite-" she asked her in thought but was interrupted by a noise in the forest. She pulled out her bow quickly arrow ready. "You two quickly get inside, girls!" She said eyes shifting to Blue, Delta, and Gem as they nodded standing next to her. "Quickly! I'll be alright!" She said again as the figure appeared being a Rhyperior surrounded in a dark aura as it stood in front of her and the girls. It quickly attacked but they both dodged. She quickly got on Gem before she flew up. "Blue Shadow ball! Delta Moonblast!" She commanded. "Umbre!" "Prima!" Several Shadow balls and a Moonblast hit the Rhyperior as it step back one step but remained standing. "Gem Dragon pulse!" "Flygon!" A dragon pulse was released from Gem's mouth hitting him again dribbling back again but took it like it was nothing.-

Collax was about to return his team and enter the house when a Rhyperior, and a rather questionable one, suddenly burst out of literally nowhere and began assaulting the various trainers before him. In the split second that JC began counterattacking, Collax grasped back onto Barkley's head branches and drew a machete, raising it with a rallying cry.

Three more figures appeared from the fog of the forest, each from a different direction. One came rumbling forward with a roar- A Drapion. Another floated forward and shone a number of entrancing lights on its stomach- A Malamar. The third drifted closer from above- A Mismagius. All of them locked eyes on the Rhyperior, and each prepared their own separate attack. They had all been trained by Collax to react independently and work together. Collax, still, spouted commands to his team of Pokemon.

Barkley was already ahead of the game. After JC's various attacks pummeled it, the Trevenant's eye shone vivid purple as an array of purple vines erupted from the ground around the Rhyperior, snagging and entangling it with Forest's Curse. Then Collax turned his attention to the rest of his Pokemon team.

"Viola, Fiery Dance! , Duke move after Viola and blind it with Silver Wind! Lan, hypnosis! Scrat, break it down with Crunch, and Majia, use Mystical Fire to make sure it stays down!"

The team of Pokemon under Collax's command moved in unison. Viola the Volcarona flapped her wings violently, kicking up a storm of flames that jetted the Rhyperior, which (thanks to Forest's Curse) would take significant damage if they landed. Immediately afterwards, Duke the Ledian buzzed up above Viola, sending out a spray of white dust that targeted the Rhyperior, wherever it happened to be. He wasn't aiming to damage the Rhyperior, but given it's new grass-type thanks to Forest's Curse, the bug-type move Silver Wind may do more damage than usual if it too landed, though it was aimed at the wild Pokemon's eyes. As Duke released the Silver Wind, Lan the Malamar floated around to find the Rhyperior's face, immediately flashing his array of hypnotic lights in an attempt to send the drill Pokemon to sleep.

Whether or not any of this succeeded, the rest of the team followed up as well. Scrat, the titanic Drapion, rumbled forward and dove to chomp down on the Rhyperior with Crunch. Should he be successful, Scrat would quickly push the wild Pokemon away from him, in hopes that Majia, who had ignited flames around her, would have a clear shot at the Rhyperior with Mystical Fire, which would also be significantly more powerful thanks to Forest's Curse.

Collax hadn't always been great at Pokemon battles, and he still wasn't exactly the best, but his time on the deserted island region had changed him. His experience with the ingenious battler Madison had given him many more setups and preparations, battle plans, and more. It was partially thanks to her that he had developed the battle strategies he had, and thanks to his team of Pokemon, he was able to pull them through. Collax was prepared in case any of this assault failed, but he was mildly confident that his team knew what they were doing. This wasn't the first time they'd been in situations like this, after all.

[TL;DR] Barkley used Forest's Curse, Viola used Fiery Dance, Duke used Silver Wind to try and blind it, Lan used Hypnosis in an attempt to put it to sleep, Scrat used Crunch on it, and Majia used Mystical Fire. All in that order, in hopefully quick succession.

She saw Collax's Pokemon keeping it restrained but had shifted her eyes to Alexej to make sure he was out of harms way but she knew that he would help anyway. She cleared her throat before glancing to Collax tell Gem to land beside him before she got off him. "Physical attacks like that won't work on this Rhyperior, trust me I tried but it appears only ghost type moves can knock it back quite a bit, there is only one way to put it down and only I have the material to do it. This Pokemon is suffering way too much so just hold him just like that. Blue Shadow ball again!" She told her. "Umbre!" She leaped up using multiple Shadow balls again before using her iron tail move to hit it with more power. It directly hit him causing it to go more back. "-Now's my chance!-" she thought before pulling the arrow back as she let go of the Euthe arrow as it hit directly at the neck before the clear liquid attached to the point of the arrow entered inside him. Eventually the dark aura disappeared revealing its natural colors before it fell forward to the ground with a loud thud eyes closed. She lowered her bow before walking up to him kneeling down, gently touching its head before she saw him open his eyes as they appeared normal and calm as she just gave a sad smile to him.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica smiled back at the girl, "hello Rachel" she then looked to the hatch, "uhm, maybe we should go downstairs, unless there is a reason your up here" as she spoke Ginger plodded forward and rubbed against Rachel as a sign of affection, "oh and this is Ginger, my Eevee". She waited patiently for a response from the girl, she seemed nice.

DevVoid

Jack, having heard lightning, instinctively threw the Jolteon off of him by rolling to the side, causing his pokemon belt to fly up into the air. He crouched up, pulling it out of the way of the thunder just in time and threw out one of the pokeballs, casting out Trevenant. Opening his eyes he ran back into the Shack, shouting out " Trevenant! Use Earthquake and come back to me! " Trevenant, being a bit confused on why Jack had this furious emotion in his voice, took a bit before stomping on the ground, causing an Earthquake directed at the Jolteon. When Jack heard Trevenant move toward him, he took out the same pokeball again and casted back Trevenant, taking out another to cast out Hypno. " Hypno, follow me and watch my back. If that Jolteon or any other pokemon try something, hypnotize them or throw them away with Psychic. " In his moment of his breakdown he had gotten the thought that this Jolteon was now commanded by its trainer to just put him out of his misery with its attacks or acted on its own, fed up with him, either of which he wouldnt let happen. Him and Hypno ran into the dining room and disappeared within a metal door, a staircase leading into darkness behind it.

Sparkx jumped up dodging the attack before she landed on the ground again. "Jolteon!("Stop! I didn't come here to fight you! I only shocked him because he wasn't listening! What I say is true and your master will only put himself in more danger if he goes on his own! This forest isn't safe at all and in the end only JC can take down those dark aura Pokemon so I suggest you be wise Trevenant. I'm sorry if I did that but no one send me to hurt him just reason with him....its sad because I came to like him in a way....I see some good in him.....not pure evil..." Sparkx said ears flicking to the sound of a roar in the distance. "You should get back to him! Its not safe in this area!-" Sparkx finished before leaping off out of sight not wanting to cause anymore trouble then she already had.-

DevVoid

Jack had been casting out Lampent to provide some light as he locked the door and tried to find anything else that could be used to blockade it. Moving down into the basement, he cast Hypno back into the Pokeball, Lampent giving him a concerned look. Lampent had never seen its trainer this angry and panicked. Jack sat down on the cold, hard stone and inhaled deeply, slowly calming down. Lampent had rested in his open arms, silently sitting down as it provided a bit of light in the dark. The basement was by far the safest place, but also the most isolated and messiest place in the shack. Spiderwebs and Dust everywhere, but sound-proof and solid walls that couldn't wither as fast as the Shack itself as it was mostly stones for walls with a few wooden beams here and there. He slid back to lean against a large crate and closed his eyes, calming himself.

Collax’s team of Pokemon backed off as the Rhyperior fell, Collax lowering his machete. This particular machete he had kept since a certain event only last year, and he cherished it like he did his grey trilby. The various Pokémon on his team moved towards him, riding atop his Trevenant, who picked up Collax and set him back on the ground.

“...Well, like, the only unna’ those attacks that was physical was Scrat’s Crunch, but ok. Y’all taking shelter in this ‘ere shack, then-“ And then a door shut on the other side of the building, signifying the presence of someone else.
“...There’re more people ‘round than I thought. Hope y’all don’t mind if I come on in with ya...”

Collax’s army of Pokémon milled about behind him, watching the surrounding territory. The enormous figures of Scrat the Drapion and Barkley the Trevenant towered over the others, while Lan the Malamar floated beside Collax, inspecting the other trainers before him. Duke the Ledian buzzed around overhead alongside Viola the Volcarona, whose glowing scales were rather luminous through the fog. Majia the Mismagius floated beside Lan, checking the party for any damage.

Last edited:
"you can come do not worry," said the trainer to Collax but he saw something on the Rhyperior, he had seen a ribbon the trainer in a shocked tone said "this ... this ... this ribbon!it belongs to my Rotom, how can he be in this forest! ", the trainer ran grabbed the ribbon and said" we have to reflect in a group, I do think my Rotom is not dead"Alexej put the ribbon in his coat pocket, he opened the door and said"you come "Garchomp was shocked by the ribbon, Gardevoir she did not react,both pokemon followed their trainer.

She stood up sending out Wolfa her Dusk Lycanroc as she dug a hole large enough for the Rhyperior before Gem pushed him inside covering him. Wolfa remained out for now as she returned Delta and Gem for now. "We should get inside....but we need to find Jack.....I still need to apologize to him..." She said guilt but had motioned her eyes to Alexej about a ribbon. She got inside as Blue and Wolfa followed her inside. "A ribbon? Rotom?" She questioned looking to Alexej.

Sparkx on the other hand, was still looking for Jack but to no avail. She felt guilty at what she did by mistake so entered the cabin seeing the others but seemed to walk pass them as she made her way downstairs to the kitchen then to the garden as she sat down looking up at the dark sky with no stars.-

Alexej looked at JC and answered "it's the ribbon of my Rotom, I had left it at my house in Sinnoh but this ribbon shows that he is here, I wonder if he would have followed me and that he would have been brought along at the same time as me, I just hope he's alive "Alexej looked Collax and says" me and JC we have to apologize to someone"Alexej took a few steps and said, "Is there anyone?".

Gardevoir was weird and looked out through a window with a rather empty stare.

She looked around sighing as she could feel herself having a hard time breathing. "Alexej....I can't......breathe for some reason..." She panted heavily her hand placed on her chest while the other was on the wall. She went down to the ground as her mask slipped off her as her eyes were shut closed with mouth open trying to catch some air. Blue noticed instantly as she leaped up to her. "Umbre!("JC! Hang in there") Blue said to her as she leaped into the room grabbing her oxy mask before leaping out back to her as she placed it on her before turning it on.-

Alexej ran to JC and said "you're fine!" Alexej ordered his Garchomp "Go looking for help, visit the whole house hoping to find someone" he looked at Collax and said "you can go for help while I take care of her"Garchomp had gone to visit the house hoping to find someone, Gardevoir was still looking at the window with a worried look.

She breathed slightly better with her oxy mask on but she still felt her chest tighten still proving just more harder to breathe. "Don't worry...too much......I'll manage....I have been through this before.....my brother...Shadow....he'll know what to do.....just find him.....there's no need to protect me so often...."she said moving her bang from her eye for the moment to see him but it was slightly clouded indicating the blindness as it was slightly harder to see him clearly but was able to. "I'll be fine....as long as I rest here..."she said reaching her bandaged hand out on top of his as a sign of comfort and not to worry blood slightly seeked through the bandage from from on her scars as her bang slipped back to her right eye by itself as she closed her eyes. Blue was only more concerned for JC as she kept the room lit with her blue rings.-

Shadow on the other hand was investigating the forest a bit further but had to find Jack at least and Sparkx who had not returned to his side yet. She probably was still looking for Jack. "Hm...why do I have this bad feeling...." He said to himself.-