• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gone but not forgotten (RP)

Rachel was ready to answer but was cut off by someone once more. It was like she wasn't there. "Aqua, do you understand why I must leave? I can't be around people who ignore me, it just shows me how lonely I really am. I'm better off alone and have a higher chance of dying than to be in a place that doesn't care about me." She whispered to her Vaporeon. Aqua nodded at stopped trying to force her to stay. Rachel walked back to the doorframe and looked back. She let out a sigh and turned away.

Eve watched at the girl with the Vaporeon leave. She looked around her. How could everyone here not see how alone she felt. She understood that someone was sick and needed to be cared for, but what that man did, what Alexej did, was unacceptable. Her eyes narrowed in frustration as she nudged Sunny off and stormed over to the full-grown man with a Garchomp. "Oh, I see how it is! You welcome adults who come here, but not a girl that can barely stand being here! You also seem that you like to be around strong trainers, but not on who needs to be pushed up! I say that girl who left had the right idea, we weren't given a welcome, we were just told to enter. And she had been trying to get people's attention before you just shoved her out of the way! You know what, I think I'll take my chances outside. I would rather die defending someone than to live and know I help send someone to their death." She scolded. She turned to the newcomer. "Thank you for at least trying to talk to her. Now if you excuse me, I'm leaving too!" She exited the cabin and slammed the door behind her.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Jack stood aside and just stared blankly for a few seconds, trying to figure out what just happened. When he came to his senses again, he tapped both girls on their shoulders, leaning the axe against the cabin, trying to get their attention. He cleared his throat and said: " Listen, if you two are going out, let me atleast tell you where to go where it's safe. You see those heavy amount of holes in the ground, along those lycanroc footsteps? " Jack pointed to where him, Trevenant and the Lycanroc came from, pointing out the footprints that were barely visible. " Follow those back until you see just human footprints coming to the scene where the Zangoose was. Then, follow those footprints back to a large run-down shack. There you can get yourself one of the rooms in the upstairs hallway, right up the big stairs in the front entrance. Just don't go in the attic, that's where I live. There's plenty food in the kitchen and basement part of the building. Take a left when you get in to find the kitchen, and keep going down the kitchen, into the living room, and then right to find a large metal door leading downstairs. That's where the basement is. " He instructed them, wanting to keep them safe and alive as he knew what would happen were one to wander off in the dark fog. Jack called out his Lampent, providing some extra light. " Take Lampent if you want, he'll provide you extra light for your journey, if you go to the building I mentioned that is. " He finished, having rested one hand on the bottom of the axe handle, awaiting a response.

Eve glance at Rachel. "Thank you, sir. I'll go there and I'll make sure she comes with me. Once she is there, I'll stay for a bit then come back here. Don't worry, I'll have my pokemon mark the trees." Eve said as she let out her Luxray, Sparky. "Sparky Light this place up please!" She said. She then turned around but waited for a little bit. Like she was waiting for someone to apologize.

Rachel looked at the kind man. She recalled his mane was Jack. "Thak you," she mumbled.

She saw the girls leave and this seemed to irriate her. She stood up before placing the oxygen mask down on the table. "Guys I'm fine! I don't want people leaving just because I'm sick! Even if you could find a cure for me it would be sort of impossible....back in my normal life many doctors tried to cure me but the sickness was deep in that it just appeared impossible to treat! So I just had to learn how to deal with it" she said as Blue looked up to her in concern.

"Sis your not alright!? Everyone can see it!" Shadow said. "I'm just worried that you may push yourself way too hard out in this forest and never open your eyes again!" He added. "I know that brother.....but what if it becomes difficult to even control....it was doing just fine until now..." She shifted her eyes away having just a hint of pain but tears seemed to start to well in her eyes.

Shadow sighed before placing his hand on her head. "Just sit down and rest JC, drink what Alexej and I made you and take it easy until it slows down. Alexej could you watch her for me until I return?" He asked putting on his hooded cape then grabbed his mask.-

DevVoid

" Hey, no problem, and don't get lost in the fog. It's worse getting lost in the dark than being attacked in the light here, let me tell you. I know from experience. " Jack answered, a weak, crooked smile on his face. He opened the door to the cabin and let his Lampent fly in, letting him see better. He examined the room and entered, waving the two goodbye as he closed the door behind himself. He walked into the middle of the room, peering at everyone and stopped his look at Alexej and the Garchomp. He noticed the growl coming at him from it and as means of safety, took out a pokeball, casting out his Weavile who jumped onto his shoulder, crouched down on one knee on his left. " Don't get any ideas. I'm not your enemy, but if you attack me, I'll do what I have to. " He stated against the Garchomp, no signs of fear in his speech nor face. Infact, there were few signs of emotion on him overall. He had been standing hunched over slightly, his smile flattening out and his eyes becoming half-closed, as if he was bored out of his mind.
" A Champion of Alola, a trainer with a garchomp and a suspicious person holding an axe walk into a Cabin.. this is like the start of a bad joke. " He noted, trying to ease the tension with comedy. " Well, first things first. I'm Jack. Jack Trevor. I've been a survivor here for.. I don't know, about a couple months? Years? ..doesn't really matter. I prefer not giving out who I was in my past life- or rather, who I technically still am, but I can assure you that, if you mean us no harm, we don't feel the need to be hostile either, with the exception of sarcasm, of course. " Jack laughed up, speaking in the general direction of Alexej.

Last edited:
Alexej laughed and said to Jack "I approve of your humor" Alexej suddenly got a more serious look and said "sorry for my Garchomp he does not like other trainer, he will not hurt you, he will end up you apreciate "Alexej left towards JC and said" drink her, you'll be better, I want everyone to be alive even if I have to die for it to happen "Alexej then looked at Jack and said" we have to find a computer to connect to civilization "he looked at Jack and said" I regret so much not paying attention to her, she left because of me, I did not even ask her name, I hope that Shadow will find it, I need my real pokemon team,the team I have is strong but not enough to survive in this place,I need to connect to my Pokémon storage system".

She watched as Shadow left to investigate before picking up the drink Alexej made for her as she drank it slowly before it was gone then drank what Shadow made to help soothe her lungs before placing the cup down. "You can trust in Shadow, when it comes to technology he knows where to look" she said placing on her hooded cape and wolf mask but placed it to the side of her head for the moment as she crossed her arms. "When he finds something, he'll contact me right away" she said. "However, Jack I smell blood on you, is there a reason why that is"she asked giving him a stern face as she now testing him and he didn't even know it. Blue also glared at him slightly as she leaped up on Garchomp resting herself on his shoulder being cautious about him.-

DevVoid

" Alright, good thing we made that clear. " Jack turned to Alexej, then his Garchomp, then JC, and finally to all three. " There is but one problem here. In this forest, computers don't exist. Signals don't exist. Technology in itself, besides the one being carried in by survivors, doesn't exist here. Even if you somehow managed to bring or find a cellphone or laptop, you'd have no place to charge it, repair it, or even get an internet connection from. Unless you manage to make it out of the forest and into a nearby village, any chances to connect to the outside world are slim to none. " He stated, turning to JC. " That blood? Simple. Remember that Zangoose? I had to kill it. You can't just leave wild pokemon knocked out here. Because they'll wake up eventually and retreat, only to come back in a swarm, out for bloody vengeance. Asides that, hunting and killing pokemon is only other option to get food here. Unless you want to get used to eating nothing but berries, you have to put your morals aside to survive. It's a bad thing to kill, but if there's no other option, I'll gladly do so to survive. " Jack finished, swiping through his hair with the left hand. He sighed and held his Lampent in his arms, petting it like a cat. " But, your suspicions aren't uncommon nor offensive to me. I'm used to bringing an unsettled feeling in people, after all. " Jack moved over to a leather chair and sat down, casting his weavile back into his pokeball. " I did use to be, well, technically still am, a leader of a criminal organization called Team Chaos. " Jack reached one hand into a pocket on the upper left inside his jacket, pulling out a badge of what looked like a platinum badge with a black hole on it and an edged, elegant C put over it, forged from gold. " But rest assured, I've known to let go of my criminal ways and stick to being nice to people in order to survive here, so I'll try my very best not to jump the gun and betray any of you anytime soon, given that you treat me the same way, of course. " Jack tossed the Badge to JC lightly, for her to take a turn of looking at it. " Feel free to look at it. This one's made just for the leader. Maybe you might've recognized that symbol somewhere in your previous life before you got here. May not be good memories, but it's something, right? " Jack stated, putting on a crooked half-smile and went back to gently patting his Lampent across the top.

This did snap her a bit as she caught the badge examining it before tossing back to him. She pulled out her Katana blade before pointing it at him as only the blade gleamed in light. "Saying you had to kill it is just unacceptable! If the Zangoose didn't attack then that's what pisses me off out of my mind but if it attacked you for no reason then I can relate! However, what you said just now made sense but let me warn you, If it starts looking like massive slaughter, I won't hesitate to stop you! Do I make myself clear!? I won't repeat this twice because only I can understand them clearly!" She finished looking at him. Blue leaped off Garchomp's shoulder before balancing on the blade of the Katana looking to Jack with stern gold eyes.-

DevVoid

Jack held onto Lampent, careful not to let it go because it glared daggers at the Umbreon and her trainer. He caught the badge and put it back into the pocket it came from. " I don't see a problem in my kill. Had I not killed it, had I had to have gone after another pokemon and leave that Zangoose to either get eaten by other pokemon or come back to all of you with vengeance. " Jack stood up, speaking his words in a cold neutrality. He had gotten numb to the general feeling of fear since had been staying in the forest so long, facing death so many times it grew numb to him, just like most things. " Well, warn and threaten me all you want. Not like I have anything to lose right now. But if you keep that behaviour up you soon will, considering the pokemon here don't respond to mercy. They don't spare anyone and only get even more hostile when being spared themselves. If you want, you can follow me back. I've got a large shack down the path where there's alot of room for people to live in and food to storage. Follow the footprints to get to us, or stay here in this cramped space. Your choice, really. " Jack moved to the door and headed outside, not before giving an approving nod of understanding to Alexej and his Garchomp and a glare of annoyed anger at JC and her Umbreon.

Alexej looked at Jack with a glare and said, "You were lucky that we were in this situation, otherwise you would have been arrested!monster! to say that you are head of a criminal organization in front of one of the elite four of sinnoh and the master of alola! I understand why my Garchomp you growled! I hoped that you would be a man of confidence but I was wrong!leave far! .

She huffed lowering her blade as Blue flipped to get off the blade before she put it away. "Calm down Alexej, I don't want to be an enemy of him even if what he did was wrong but I refuse to kill am innocent Pokemon just for food. The Pokemon just don't even know how they ended up like that and I can sense their pain" she said looking to him. "By the way Alexej, remember when you said you would be the one to protect me back with the Zangoose" she asked looking to him with her light blue eye that seemed to glow slightly in the room.-

DevVoid

Jack was angry, fuming even. They were the first people he admitted his true identity to, and now he was called a monster, for things he had to do to survive in this world? Was he really a monster for being forced into a life of crime that led him up to this point? No. No, he wasn't. None of this was to his choosing. Lampent just felt the rage seething out of him, his left hand trembling up into a shaking fist clenched tightly. It tried to calm him down, but it was too late. Out of frustration and anger he punched into the cabin wall, nearly putting a hole in it from the violent force put behind his punch. How dare they! Instead of banding together to survive longer, they prefer to be on their own, without him, a veteran of the forest?! And solely due to his alliance?! This is outrageous! He ran out into the darkness, down the path he came, stomping hard on the ground. His fists were clenched tight around the axe and shaking, his Lampent struggled to keep up with him. He encountered a group of three Mightyena in his haste, coming to a grinding halt. The five stared eachother down for a while, a dead silence lying in the air, asides the hooting and buzzing of the bird and bug pokemon, and the howling of a wind blowing across the forest. 'Great' he thought. 'Now if being threatened and called monster wasn't bad enough, I'm about to be mauled to death by actual monsters if I don't do something.' Jack thought. He didn't have to think long. He knew what to do. He grabbed just one pokeball and threw it out. His trusted trevenant came out of the ball, ready to fight. " Trevenant, use Woodhammer to get rid of these pests, and keep them in place by using the roots of the surrounding trees. " Trevenant followed after his trainer's orders, turning his arm into a giant hammer to smash the Mightyenas over the head with, and use the moment of the Mightyenas being stunned to manipulate the trees with his own roots, trapping the mightyena by strapping them to the ground with many roots of various sizes. Jack hopped onto his trevenant, gave it a pat on the head and pointed back to where he came from.
" Quick, make haste, we need to go back to the shack before more 'monsters' come here. "
And off they went, Trevenant using his many roots to scuttle into the direction pointed to by his trainer.

Eve walked with Rachel through the dark forest. She didn't really know her, and yet she left the safety of others to help her out. She heard growling coming from the trees. A pokemon spotted them. Eve noticed Rachel hide behind her. She narrowed her eyes at the growl and let out some of her pokemon, Rio, Star, and Goggles. She and her four pokemon waited for an attack. She held her hand up as if to say 'hold' every one of her pokemon had their eyes on her as if they needed a signal. A Houndoom jumped out of the bushes. She closed her hand into a fist and her pokemon attacked. Rio used Bone Rush, Star used Close Combat, Sparky used Wild Charge, and Goggles used Sand Tomb. They were surrounded by Houdours. Clearly, the Houndoom was their leader. Next to her, Rachel let out a high pitched scream. Hopefully, the sound didn't carry far, but it was. It echoed throughout the forest.

DevVoid

" Trev? " Trevenant said, both him and Jack suprised at the sudden scream. Jack had to hold his hand on one ear due to the shrill noise, but recognized it. That scream, it sounded like one of the two girls he sent back for safety! Trevenant hurried up, scuttling faster. They were already on their way back, so they will get there faster than anyone else. Rushing, Jack casted out two of his pokemon, Mismagius and Honchkrow. " Mismagius, move ahead and help the two! Honchkrow, gather any Murkrows willing to listen and come back to us! " Both Honchkrow and Mismagius responded positively, Mismagius infront of Trevenant and disappearing in the fog, and Honchkrow flying left into the woods, disappearing in the tree tops. " Trevenant, we need to hurry, who knows what'll happen when we don't make it in time! " Jack said to Trevenant, who took in a stern determined look and scuttled into the scene as fast as he could. He just hoped that his Mismagius could atleast make it in time to defend them.

Alexej sighed and said, "I got carried away, I can not stand anyone like him, when your family died because of no one like him you react badly" suddenly Alexej thought about the girl who left and said "she is gone to Jack's cabin! Shadow must find this girl before him, I do not know what Jack could do with her, but on it's not something good "Alexej released his Shedinja and his Furret from their pokeball , took a piece of paper that was on the table, pulled a pen out of his coat pocket and wrote

Return quickly to the cabin, Jack is the head of a criminal organization, my Shedinja and my Furret will show you the way to follow, sorry, I regret to have ignored you, I want you to survive, so made the right choice.
signed Alexej.

Alexej then says to his two pokemon "Follow Jack without him seeing you, find you the girl who just left, gave this sheet to her"
Shedinja and Furret leave to track Jack, suddenly Garchomp got up, came out of the cabin howled "grooaaarrrr" and followed while running the Furret and the Shedinja, Alexej in panic said "no Garchomp!" This is the first time he do! "Alexej looked at JC and said" I can not leave you alone, all I can do is hope they come back before.

Last edited:
Eve's pokemon and Aqua kept on fighting. Eve stood in the middle of her pokemon and was barking commands, but Rachel hid behind her due to her fear of Houndooms. She didn't know why she was so scared of this pokemon, but she was. Maybe it was from the one her mother used to own, maybe it was because of how they looked. Maybe it was the podedex entry that scared her. It could even be all of the above or it could be none of the reasons. After her sudden scream, she saw Eve get a worried look. She must think more pokemon were coming after them. She got even more scared.

DevVoid

" Trevenant, use Earthquake! Hypno and Mismagius, follow up with Psychic and Power Gem aimed at the Houndoom! " A voice bellowed from near the girls, as Jack came into viewing distance, his Trevenant jumping upward and into the fight, using Earthquake to wipe out, if not incapacitate, most of the Houndour. Everyone who was on the ground, including Eve, Rachel and their pokemon were swept slightly into the air, but Trevenant quickly used his roots to control the trees to soften their fall on their own roots. The Houndoom that was thrown into the air had been kept in the air by a Hypno, another one of Jack's pokemon that he had thrown out while mid-air as Trevenant had been while preparing Earthquake. With the combination of Psychic and Power Gem from Hypno and Mismagius, aswell as the Earthquake from Trevenant, this had caused massive damage to the Houndoom. To finish it off, Hypno threw it into the air as Jack put two fingers to his mouth and whistled, his Honchkrow coming back with a caw that attracted a flock of Murkrow, each pecking away at the Houndoom. In the midst of battle, Jack called back his Hypno, letting the Houndoom fall to the ground and moved with his Trevenant to Eve and Rachel. " Quick, call your pokemon back and hop on, I'll help you out of here! " He said to them in a hurry, holding out a hand to have them climb onto Trevenant.

"Everyone return! Except for Sparky!" Eve called as she returned all of her pokemon except for Sparky. She climbed onto Sparky's back and told Jack. "Sparky is getting tired of me calling him out and returning him. I'll follow you instead. Sparky doesn't look like it but he is quick."

Rachel returned Aqua, who gave her a pitiful look. She took Jack's hand and was glad he was helping her.

DevVoid

Trevenant lowered as Jack recalled all his pokemon except Lampent, Honchkrow and Trevenant and helped Rachel climb atop of Trevenant. " Alright, holdon, we're gonna go to the Shack. I'll keep Lampent out for light and have Honchkrow out to scout the area with his cronies to be on the lookout for enemies. " Jack told them and pointed into the general direction he remembered he came from. It wasn't a long ride until they got to the Shack, as they had already come plenty way to be near it already. It towered over them, being the only building to qualify as a manor of sorts in the forest. Jack hopped off Trevenant and opened the door, holding the axe he took with in his left hand. " Alright, everyone in. Up the big staircase are the rooms. " Jack pointed with the axe head to the big stairwell at the entrance leading into a hallway. " Up there you can get yourself a room, but don't go up the ladder into the attic. That's my room. If you go left from here, you'll find the kitchen. " Jack told them and held the door open for everyone.

Eve jumped off Sparky after getting to Jack's shack. The huge Luxray nuzzled her when she petted him in thanks. "This time I'm keeping you out boy." She whispered to the lion-like pokemon. "Ray!" He said as he knocked her to the ground and attacked her with licks. "Stop, boy! Stop!" She laughed. Sparky gave one last lick and got off of her. Eve stood up and entered the cabin.

Rachel got scared at how fast they moved. She could of fallen off! But she didn't. Rachel listened to Jack and was about to enter the cabin until she heard someone fall. She turned around and saw Eve lying down and her Luxray was on top of her. Her eyes widened with terror and she ran inside. Even trainer pokemon were not safe. She was hesitant to let Aqua out, but she did in the end. She had to, she promised. But she had to keep an eye on her partner.

DevVoid

Jack entered after retrieving his Honchkrow and lifting the Zangoose body from Trevenant before retrieving him, too. " Hey, listen. " Jack said to get their attention as he closed the door behind him. " Now, I'll be honest with you. I'm the Leader of Team Chaos. But I've changed. If I were still evil, would I have really helped you out so much? " He questioned with a pause, then continued. " I'm telling you this because the people in the cabin back there don't agree with who I am, and hate my guts for it. What I'm saying is, be on the lookout for anyone following us. If you see a garchomp coming after me, please try to distract it and alert me to it. I'll be in the kitchen preparing food in the meanwhile. If you want to have a drink or bath, there's a lake down the stone path I laid out in the garden. Next to the lake there's a flowing river with fish pokemon in it. " Jack told them before lifting the Zangoose body on his left shoulder, wrapping his arm around the waist and walking off into the kitchen, casting out his Lampent. " Come on buddy, let's prepare a Zangoose steak. " He told his Lampent who joyfully flew around him, glad to be out again.

Rachel suddenly became scared. The Luxray was inside and her savior was a leader of an evil team. But the more she looked at Eve she realized that the Luxray wasn't attacking, he was just licking her, aggressively. She breathed a sigh of relief. At least the Luxray wouldn't attack her in her sleep. But she was still worried about Jack. She decided to speak to Eve. "Do you think he is going to attack us?" She asked.
Eve shook her head. "People change. You will change before we leave this accursed place. So will I. Would he really help us so much if he was evil? The answer is no. Sure he might have told us where his cabin was, but not help us with the Houndoom and Houndour. Truth is I like him better then those other guys. Just think of the way they treated you. It was like you didn't even exist to them"

She sighed but chuckled again. "There you go trying to protect me again, besides Shadow your the first person I don't know to to take his place on the matter of protecting me Hm at least someone cares about my safety instead of trying to hurt me" she said to him. "But, even if you don't like people like him, we could have given him a chance because people can change. I'm not heartless and surviving is what's most important here not fighting. I'm not saying I'll trust him that easily but he may have had a reason why he joined in the first place and if he was evil he won't have helped us in the first place and instantly just hurt us" she said reasoning with him. "I think we should find him and at least apologize, I'm not going to force you to apologize to him that easily since Garchomp here feelings the same way about him." She added as Blue looked up at her glowing brightly.

She thought for the moment before speaking again. "Also, I may have a way to take out the wild Pokemon out there without hurting them if you want to hear about it" she asked him eyes looking to him.-

Shadow was still investigating while in the forest hearing the scream. He went to investigate further before the forest became silent. He looked around before seeing another cabin lit. He saw Jack and the two girls inside as he watched closely "-Why are they here and not with JC and Alexej's cabin-" he thought watching them from outside as Sparkx and Talon stayed alert.-

Alexej replied to JC "you're right ... I should have given him a chance, if I would have left him a chance maybe nobody would leave, I hope that Garchomp will not do anything wrong, it had to be all rage accumulated in him that pushed him to do the evil ... if I would have known that the accident that I had would have also marked Garchomp, I was stupid! I should have known!"Alexej said"maybe Shadow and Jack have prevented Garchomp of doing the evil, maybe it's me the monster ... "

The Garchomp arrived in front of Jack's cabin and screamed in a mad rage "Groaaaarrrrrrr!" The roar was heard from all the forest, the Furret and the Shedinja was trying to stop but the Garchomp assaulted a violent Dragon Claw in Furret this who sent him waltzed against a tree, the Shedinja saw Shadow and tried to tell him to prevent Garchomp from doing the wrong.

DevVoid

Jack moved with Lampent to the kitchen, throwing the Zangoose body atop the suprisingly clean countertop made of smoothened granite and looked through the drawers.
He took out a knife and cut up the body, parting limb and head from the body. He carefully cut into skin and placed his knife flat underneath, cutting the fur away from the flesh. Naturally, he cut off part of the paws to remove the claws. Blood naturally spilled everywhere and left a mess on the counter. He left the head untouched and removed the organs from the torso, saving them for later. He might just use them for treats for his pokemon or bait.
He walked down the kitchen and opened up a metal door in the wall, leading into a small storage cabinet. He took out some logs, sticks, two stones and some glass jars, putting all on the counter. He prepared a campfire, lighting the logs with the stones and setting up large sticks to be used to stick the meat on.
Jack scraped the blood from the countertops, the knife and squeezed some from the flesh of the Zangoose which he'd stripped of fur, storing them in Jars. Surely one of his pokemon may appreciate this, or it could atleast be used to bait other pokemon away via smell trickery.
He put the lid over the jars and put them aside, taking the arms and cutting them up into smaller steak-like pieces and stuck them on the sticks. He put the smaller sticks aside with the human portions and got the larger ones, sticking both legs on each of them. He grabbed one large stick and put it over the two, anchoring it over the campfire and began rotating it around, cooking it. He rotated it for a while and went to the storage cabinet again, taking out some more jars filled with several different kinds of berries. Just as he was finishing up the meal and changing to cook the other leg, he heard a noise outside. He looked outside to see the Garchomp from earlier raging about. He expected this to happen, but had feared it to happen too. Now it wasn't just him in danger, it was his entire team, the other trainers, their pokemon and just about everyone else. He quickly casted his lampent back into its pokeball and extinguished the fire, leaving the other leg to remain half-cooked. He ran into the main hall and up the stairwell, motioning the girls to follow him. " Quick, you can hide in the attic, its the safest place here asides the basement! That Alexej's Garchomp is outside rampaging about, it's not safe on the main floor here! "

Eve heard the roar and looked at Jack. "I'm not running! I have an ice-type and a dragon-type!" She ran outside and let out Avalanche and Goggles. "Avalanche use Ice Beam! Goggles Dragon Claw! Sparky! Iron Tail!" she called. She had to stop the Garchomp, he was out of control.

Rachel ran into the attic where it was safe. She couldn't risk herself and die. She had to live, she just had to.

DevVoid

Jack had ran to the top of the stairs and kept guard, casting out his Weavile, Hypno and Trevenant. He used himself, Weavile and Trevenant to guard the top of the stairs and had his Hypno stay to the side out of sight, just incase the Garchomp gets past them so that Hypno may successfully put it to sleep with Hypnosis. Trevenant, who had stood in the middle used Ingrain to remain standing, Weavile, who stood on the left of Trevenant had started using Hone Claws, scratching his claws together as Jack stood on the right of Trevenant, hands clenched tightly around the Axe handle, prepared to swing out at the Garchomp if he had to.

Alexej heard the roar of his Garchomp he pulled out his Gardevoir from his pokeball and said "Gardevoir stay here for protected JC and cabin, JC I'll go get my Garchomp to stop him, that nothing happens to you "Alexej run where his Garchomp is gone.

Garchomp resists the attack with no problem and the rage of Garchomp was getting stronger and stronger, when suddenly a Tyranitar came out of the shadows of the trees, the Tyranitar was bigger than the others of his species and a dark aura emanated from him, the pokemon with the dark aura shrieked what provoked Garchomp who became more and more furious,Garchomp growling to Eve to tell back in the cabin to protect herself, the Garchomp used his Stone Edge attack to create a barrier that protected Jack's cabin, The Garchomp then used Dragon claw on the Tyranitar which cashed without flinching, the Tyranitar put a huge blow to Garchomp who hurt it violently.

Eve recalled her two pokemon and backed into the cabin slowly. She closed the door and locked it. She rushed up the stairs and tried to make her way to Jack. She needed to warn him about the Tryranitar and how the Garchomp was going to protect them, for now. It was still too early to tell, but she had to let him know the attack was temporarily off.

Rachel hid in the attic. She was careful not to disturb anything.

Before she could say he wasn't a monster he ran out leaving hid Gardevoir with her. She couldn't stand here and let Garchomp roam around in anger like that. "I'm sorry Alexej but I can't stand around here and do nothing" she said before seeing Gem outside waiting for her. "Come on Gardevoir and Blue" she said pulling her mask on her face. She got on Gem's back as Blue followed and allowed Gardevoir on as well. She flew off on Gem following the sound of the roar from Garchomp. "Quickly Gem!" She told her. "Flygon!" She said as her speed swiftly came up. She saw Garchomp in rage as Gem quickly acted as she grabbed his arms to hold him down.

"Calm down Garchomp!" She said moving on top of Gem's head before looking to him. "I know your mad but please tell me why your angry!? I can understand your language so just tell me!"she said seeing the Tyranitar in dark aura. "Blue Shadow ball quick!"she ordered. "Umbre!" Blue used Shadow ball but more at a time directly hitting the Tyranitar. He was hit back hard surprisingly but stood back up now using attacks at Blue. "Remain strong Blue! Hold him as long as you can!"she said.
"Umbre!"she nodded fighting off the Tyranitar. "Garchomp please!" She reached her hand out to touch his head having him look at her as she removed her mask to the side to look at him with her own eyes.

Shadow saw Shedninja and nodded. "Everyone stand back!" He said seeing his sister trying to calm down the Garchomp. "Salamance! Guard the door" he said throwing him out. He roared before nodding.-

Garchomp look JC and said "groooa (this guy is leader of a criminal organization I refuse to lose another companion,I take care of the monster in front of us for the moment, this pokemon does not seem to have concience, it's just a machine of war, let me beat it it's my duel I refuse that someone intervene on this fight) ", Gardevoir who was with JC told JC" (you can us understand ?Garchomp stubborn that he is will not want to be helped, but we must help , currently he seems to be doing well but he will lose over time, this Tyranitar I met him with my master when we went looking for medical grass, we found this Tyranitar and Garchomp is right for once, this pokemon is a war machine without soul and especially it does not feel the pain, Garchomp must resist he must not be dead because I see it is he who maintains the barrier that protects Jack's cabin, if the barrier is destroyed Jack's cabin could be touched by the Tyraniar) "Shedinja stayed back from the fight and Furret got up and went to hide behind Shadow because of the fear he had.

Alexej followed the trail that led to Shadow's cabin, he tried to hurry to get to Shadow's cabin as soon as possible.

She nodded to Gardevoir. "I can understand you Garchomp and Gardevoir but this Tyranitar is just a hold different level Garchomp! You will only be badly hurt in the process!" She told him as Gem was able to knock him down to the ground holding him down. "Calm down! Fighting in rage will block your thoughts and strategy of battle!" She said trying to convince Garchomp who was now pinned to the ground. She made a quick attempt to take out Meadow her Sawsbuck. "Meadow, get to Alexej quick! I don-t know if I can hold Garchomp down for long!" She told her. "Saws!("Right away!") Meadow said leaping off into the forest.

Meadow's deer legs moved as swiftly as possible before she found Alexej in the distance. She leaped over a tree that had fell before landing in front of him. "Saws! Sawsbuck!" She said worry in her eyes as she circled around behind him reins attached to her for him to hold onto. She gently nudged him as if to hop on to get him there faster.-

DevVoid

Jack looked at Eve, puzzled. 'She recalled her pokemon and is hurrying up to me, seemingly trying to tell me something.. hm, is there another threat distracting the Garchomp?' He thought, wondering. 'If there is, that's both good and bad. It's a distraction, but as soon as its gone, that thing is gonna...' He concluded, an unsettled frown settling on him. " Eve, that Garchomp may be protecting us now, but as soon as the other intruder is gone, it's gonna come to kill me and maybe not even just me. There's just some folk who can't forgive someone, even if they're forced into doing bad things. I'll have to hide upstairs and pray that it doesn't find me. Please, come upstairs if you will, I have a feeling that Garchomp's gonna wanna do harm to you too now and I don't want more people dying on my watch than I already had! " Jack told her, a tone of sorrow and slight panic in his voice. He called back his pokemon and moved towards the Ladder into the attic. Trembling, he moved up the ladder and to his bed, sitting down in panic. Was this really his end, to a feral pokemon of a trainer, just because he was a 'bad guy'?

Garchomp who was nailed to the ground suddenly used all the strength he had Gem and stood up, with the fury he was left he used Outrage on the Tyranitar who baleya the Garchomp against a tree, The Garchomp screamed in pain, the rock barrier protecting the cabin was destroyed after the Garchomp's cries of pain, The Tyranitar was preparing a Hyper Beam on the cabin, the Hyper Beam had enough power to crush Jack's cabin, the Tyranitar sent the Hyper Beam towards the cabin but Garchomp interposed at full speed between the Hyper Beam and the cabin, the sound of the Hyper beam was heard at ten meters, the Garchomp had protect the cabin, after the beam the Garchomp was still standing but fell a few seconds later, he was still alive but hardly breathing. The Tyranitar began to approach the cabin but Alexej behind the Tyranitar screamed on the Tyranitar and said "you have Dare to touch my Garchomp and you dare to touch my companions! Come kill me if you are able! "Alexej ran in the forest pursued by the Tyranitar, Gardevoir looked at JC and said" (there is a crevasse in the forest between the trees, he wants to fall Tyranitar inside) "Shedinja and Furret left helped the trainer.

She gasped before becoming serious. She pulled out her bow and arrow but her arrow as a special needle with clear liquid inside just at the end of it. "Gem get me up there quickly!" She said standing up after Garchomp knocked her off him. "Flygon!" She said as JC got on her back and flew off. "-I will not allow you to die Alexej, not on my watch!-" she thought as Gem swiftened her speed. "Alexej! Come on grab my hand, I may have a way to slow this Tyranitar down but you have to trust me!" She said as her bow and arrow was around her in the back as she extended her hand out to him on Gem as Blue held onto her shoulder.- Luckily she had left Delta her Primarina with Garchomp to heal him with her fairy aura since he was down.

"Primarina...("Just remain calm Garchomp, you are in no condition to fight. Let me heal those wounds at least") She said to him.-

Eve looked at Jack. "Usually I don't run, but I shouldn't take any unnecessary risks." She said quietly. She followed him into the attic. After entering she locked the trap door behind her. She looked at Jack. "I didn't have time to tell you this before, but I'm not afraid of you, nor I am worried that you will attack us in our sleep. People change, people grow. That's what I know. And yes I made it rhyme on purpose." Eve said.

Rachel looked at Eve and Jack. "Is there other dark secrets that you are hiding?" She asked.

DevVoid

Jack looked at the two and thought. Should he really say it? What if the girl outside could hear him say it? ...no, that was impossible. The girl was outside, distracted by the other intruder. They were in the attic. His voice was much oversounded by what sounds like a Tyrannitar outside. Jack did a deep inhale and exhale, calming himself down and got ready to explain. " Asides that, there is.. one thing. I'm... a killer. Not one of humans, but of Pokemon. During my time here, I had to live through pokemon I've knocked out come back with their pack and try to find me. If they didn't, they thrashed the place and left frustrated. At that time, I've still only lived off of Berries and already dead pokemon carcasses I found lying around the forest. But now.. they've given me no other option. I had to kill them. It's a messy business, but I'd take a kill of something that's already on the brink of death rather than have my own life and those of my pokemon's taken away, just because of 'Oh, it's immoral to kill, you should be ashamed for even thinking that!' " He said, the last part he imitated JC with a bad imitation. " But what am I to do? If I dont kill them, I dont get fresh food for myself and my team, and they either get eaten from other pokemon or come back in numbers! Am I too die just to be moral? No, I'd rather not! " He spoke, seemingly getting frustrated. " God, this whole situation is getting the better of me.. it's like with the Grunts all over again... the admins and I could only keep them so much in place, but in the end, they just wanted more and more to themselves.. " Jack trailed off, looking down at the floorboards. " ..I miss them so much. I can't even remember what they look like so much. The Admins had always helped me when things were looking bad, no matter whose fault it was... "

Last edited:
Rachel stood up. "That's just wrong!" She shouted.
Eve looked at the girl. "No, it's not, you've been eating pokemon all of your life. Also, wild pokemon eat each other. Have you ever wondered where that burger came from? It came from a Tourous. You've been doing it all your life." Eve snapped back.
"Not intentionally though," Rachel said quietly. "How do you know that anyway? I didn't know until you told me."
Eve was quiet for a moment. "I watched wild pokemon." she lied.

DevVoid

Jack just sat still on his bed, remembering old times. What could he have been thinking of to take the grunt's suggestion of trying to take this forest over to make it a base.. they all knew what happened to wanderers that travelled near the forest. Even the admins told him. They said not to go there. He should have listened... But he didn't. His admins always looked out for him, but he just didn't listen. Why didn't he listen to them? All this wouldn't have happened, his life wouldn't be in danger and most important of all, he'd still be with them. The memories along with the panic and stress he was in was getting too much to handle. He silently laid down on the bed while the two talked to eachother, laying on his stomache, head in arms. He tried his best to hide the silent tears streaming from his eyes, hiding his eyes within his elbows. He just needed a moment to let it out and clear his mind. A foggy mind being disturbed by memories and stress is a mind that cannot be used for smart and strategic thinking. He knew this wasnt the time to have a breakdown, but he felt it would be best to just let it out now and hide his feelings as best he could before having an outburst infront of the whole crowd instead.