• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
"Yeah that's better." Thurna yelled. "You guys should stop fighting over your anger issues because I'M EXTREMELY HUNGRY!" Zillie roared and got up. She found some sort of office building and scavenged for humans. She sat down when she had a boquet of them. "You should try one they are SOOO GOOD!" Zillie told Thurna. Thurna reached for one and ate it in one gulp. "You're right, these are good!"

Noah was smashed down with Burns tail he roared in pain " これは私の家族のためです" Noah yelled, he then added "I HAVE BETTER GRIP THEN YOU" Noah tried to grab burns tail.

Burn would throw Giant Chocolate at Zillie, "TAKE A SNICKERS! NOTHING IS MORE SCARY THEN A ANGRY FEMALE GIANT LIZARD!" He yelled, Throwing a snickers at Zillie, and Holding his Breath so ALL his scales Would become Hotter then Hell's Perfect flame.

"Thurna, they BROUGHT CHOCOLATE INTO THIS!!" Zillie roared. She and Thurna joined the fight, Zillie charging up. "I DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO YOUR FAMILY!!!!" Zillie roared, Thurna biting hard on Noah's forearm and Zillie used her atomic breath to blast Noah into the sea.

Zillie was crushed by Noah on top of her and she yelled. Thurna hung on to Noah's neck, advancing to the eyeballs. "Don't hurt MOMMY!!" Thurna roared as she bit down on Noah's nose. "Thurna NOOO!" Zillie shrieked as Thurna advanced to the top of Noah's head and started pulling fur out. Zillie overthrew Noah and dove at him, wanting to tackle Noah while Thurna started biting down on Noah's ears and searching for his eyes.

Last edited:
Thurna brushed herself off to find that she had a major scratch across her eyelid (like scar from lion king). "Oh no, Thurna. What did that giant ball of furry stupidity DO???!!" Zillie roared. She had scars along her snout and underbelly. Zillie picked Thurna up. "Let's go to Monster Island! That's your new home!" Zillie encouraged Thurna, putting her on Zillie's head.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Assorted garbage excised from thread, 123flowers321 has been set read only for clearly being nothing more than a flaming troll. The rest of you, do yourselves a favor and read the rules. The one-liners are a bit irritating.

(Thanks Stellar you're the best!)
Zillie and Thurna were rested when they got up, but extremely hungry. "Hey Thurna, why don't you and I get some breakfast?" Zillie asked Thurna. Thurna nodded. "Is it gonna be humans again, they were delicious!" Thurna shrieked. "I'm afraid not, Thurna. We have fish and sea mammals. Some land animals if you can catch them." Zillie replied. She and Thurna lumbered over to the sea and started fishing.

Burn ran up to them, Then Jumped In the water, "This is how i Fish!" He said, WIth Fish and Mammals Alike Floating to the Surface, "Now try to hook one of them" He said, Climbing out, "Im helping you Become a better fisher For when you want your own Food, Atleast if Mrs. Over Protective here Wont Start being Overprotective over it."

Zillie led Thurna to the water.
"I heard that, Burn. I am not overprotective." She protested as Thurna hooked a Trout as big as her snout with her claw. Thurna offered it to Zillie and Zillie cut it in half, giving the head half to Thurna.

Noah came at Zillie with 40 t rexes yelling "THIS IS FOR FAMILY, THIS IS FOR HONOR!!!!!!" Noah then tried to tackle Zillie. While the T rexes attacked her friends. The T rexes didnt wanna fight Zillie, but noah scared then into it.

20 of the T rexes jumped on Burn, and started trying to bite Burn "GET OFF ME YOU STUPID GREEN LIZARD, AND ALSO YOUR MAKING ME LOSE FUR" Noah yelled while losing a lot of his fur from the burn.

Zilly and Thurna burst into action, clawing and biting heads off of the T Rexes, Thurna already learning to charge up.
"YOU WILL NOT HURT MOMMY OR DADDY!" Thurna roared while she blasted atomic breath at two of them while Zillie was dealing with the tag teaming others.
"THIS IS FOR ALL OF MY VICTORIES!" Zillie screeched as she broke a T Rex's neck, severing another's snout from the rest of its yelping body.

"DIE YOU AUSTRALIAN BASTARD!" Noah yelled biting Burn with his sharp ape teeth. Flash back: Noah was playing with his mother, when some lizard came, and wiped out his race, Noah luckily survived.

Zillie shook off the T Rexes off and threw herself onto Noah.
"SO WHAT IF I DID ALL OF THOSE THINGS?! I CAN KILL YOU TOO!" Zillie revealed as Thurna jumped onto Noah, trying to scratch at his eyes and mouth.

"You Disgust me, Filthy Ape" He said, Charging Flaming-Radioactive Breath, Only as a warning SHot, He shot It to The sky, "Want that to happen to you? Then dont Touch my Zillie." He said, More Serious Then Usual.

"OH COME ON BOTH OF YOU CANT FIT ON ME! JEEZ!" Noah yelled trying to get Burn and Zille off him "Man they are a pain in the butt, i gotta come up with a strategy to beat them, thats the only way i can win!" Noah thought.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH BURN OR THURNA!" Zillie roared, charging up also. Thurna sunk her teeth into Noah's snout and clawed inside his nostrils.
"Take this you big jerk!" Thurna screeeched.

"GO AWAY AND TAKE YOUR T REXES WITH YOU!" Zillie roared as she let go and took Thurna off of Noah's snout, killing one more dino just to make sure he would run away.

"Im gonna list all the things you guys are before i leave, GIANT STUPID LIZARD, STUPID LIZARD, LIZARD,UGLYZILLA,STUPID ZILLA, BURNING PAIN IN MY BUTT, PAIN IN MY BUTT, STUPID UGLY GREEN LIZARD, UGLY GREEN LIZARD, AND LASTLY HYPOCRITE!" Noah yelled furiously.

"...You do know im know We're Used to it, So go eat Your Own Crap, Stupid Monkey" He said, Charging A Blast of Radioactive fire Breath, "Unless you to be In Hell, But then again, Your Face always looked Horrible, slap some paint on, and no one will even notice."

"I'm fine." Zillie said as she picked up a sperm whale, not minding Noah's insults. She picked Thurna up and started licking her wounds.
"Mommy, I'm fine!" Thurna protested.
"No you're not."

Zillie looked up from treating Thurna and set her on Zillie's head. Zillie walked over to Burn.
"We need to storm Skull Island." Zillie said, trying to convince Burn to go with her to battle Noah and recruit the dinosaurs.