• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Welcome to the Godzilla Roleplay! In this roleplay you are a kaiju that lives in Monster Island, located in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle. Rules: You can have pets, no bullying, no swearing, there can be mating, but no gross stuff, having kids or being a kaiju's offspring is allowed, no spam, no prettiest or most powerful, and have fun! Use the stencil to get started with your character! YOU MUST BE A REAL KAIJU! ONLY IF ALL OF THEM ARE TAKEN CAN YOU CREATE ANOTHER ONE! Available Kaijus: Mothra, Battra, Gigan, Ghidorah (Three people for three heads), Destroyah, Mechagodzilla, Mechaghidorah (again three people), Gezora, Mongola, Hedorah, Gamera, Kumonga, Orgaa, Biollante, Otachi, MUTO, Space Godzilla, Ebirah, Megaguirus, Anguirus, Kamacuras, Manda, Rodan, Gaborah, Baragon, Meganulon, Varan.

Have fun!

My Kaiju

Name: Godzilla (Zillie)
Species: Radioactive Lizard
Personality, smart, brave, fierce, loyal
Appearance: Large green-black lizard standing on two legs, lots of spikes on back, long tail
Other Info: Can become charged up and exhale radioactive breath, has adoptive daughter Thurna, Burn's mate.

CaptainKhalifa66 Kaiju

Name: Kado
Species: Giant alligator walking on two legs
Personality: Strong, kind, smart
Appearance: Large green alligator on two legs, sharp teeth and claws
Other Info: Can eat large amounts of food in short amounts of time

Unova Trainer Nito-Noctis Kaiju

Name: Burning Godzilla (Burn)
Species: Larger Godzilla on Fire
Personality: Changes
Appearance: Larger version of Godzilla, but with burning hot patches of scales around body, mainly on knees, stomach, elbows, head.
Other Info: Breathes atomic fire breath, sharp claws, Australian accent, Zillie's mate.

LazerSharksAndPotatoes Kaiju

Name: Darto
Species: Wolf
Personality: Brave, strong, smart
Appearance: Giant gray wolf with blue eyes, long fangs and sharp claws
Other Info: Gigantic Wolf

*that* Guy Kaiju

Name: Hunter
Species: Dragon
Personality: Changes
Appearance: Black dragon with long teeth and sharp claws
Other Info: May or may not have a crush on Burn

Eevee Is Who I Am Kaiju

Name: King Caesar
Species: Lion Golem
Personality: Swimmer
Appearance: Google it
Other Info: No

Ultimate Roleplayer's Kaiju

Name: King Kong (Noah)
Species: Big giant Gorilla
Personality, Grumpy,mean,Cruel
Appearance: Big black gorilla
Other Info: Hates Godzilla (Zillie)

Last edited:
Zillie woke up "Hi guys, are you ready to start a new day on Monster Island?" Zillie said. She walked to Hunter's nest and finds her still asleep. "Hunter, wake up!" She said. Zillie shook Hunter until she got bored.

Last edited:
Zillie waited until Hunter woke up and walked over to Burn's nest. "Burn, wake up! I think we're all hungry for some BREAKFAST" Zillie roared. Zillie shook Burn, trying to avoid the lava-hot spots on his scales. "BURN! The rest of us are HUNGRY? Why am I the only one awake??" Zillie asked him.

The shaking Woke burn up, "Alright.....Im up" He said, Sitting up, Then walking to the water and Putting his Tail Into it, Heating the water Up, Then Fish of all Size's, Including a Blue Whale, Floated to the Surface, "You'd think they learned, Or at least their next of kin."

"I know, right? I still can't believe that everyone else is asleep." Zillie said. Zillie picked up a carp and started eating it, but it wasn't enough. She picked up the blue whale and cut it open with her claws. "Here, Burn. Breakfast." She said. She handed half the whale to him.

Burn Quickly Ate the Blue Whale, Burning the Bones In the Process, "When are the others Goin' To Wake up...Im tempted just To Burn them To Wake them up, But im not that Cruel, Maybe" He said, Floating on the water

Zillie dived into the sea along with him, and felt the heat of his scales on her skin. "I don't know. Do you wanna go destroy something while they sleep? That would be fun, seeing their faces as they found out we went human hunting and destroyed a ton of stuff." She said. She was tempted to get closer to him, but his heat was too intense.

"Meh, i dont feel like doing that, i just feel like Smashing Something in, That and im Craving a Cookie, A Unrealistic Giant Cookie, More or less a Chocolate Mint one." He said, Throwing Dead Fish To land.

Zillie looked down in glumness. "It's been forever since we've destroyed a city, and these guys aren't even awake!" Zillie said. She kept swimming in the water until she was full of fish and walked onto land. "Should we attempt to wake these guys up? We need coffee that can wake the dead to get these guys awake in the morning." She asked him. She wrapped her tail around her legs, looking at the others asleep in their nests.

Zillie looked at him with understanding. She walked off and started looking for more food other than fish. Seeing a storm coming on, she retreated back to Burn. "Burn, I think I'm going to stay with you." she said.

Zillie sat down and started munching on a large fish, listening to the thunder rolling in, sitting next to her comrades. She looked up at Burn. "I wish we could go on another adventure, just like old times" she said.

"Meh, Imma be Goin Out, For Fresh air, See yah" He said, Running Out Faster then You'd Expect, Running Through City's Along the way, "Dear god...This is some kind of Crazy Time." He said To Himself.

Being left alone, Zillie followed him frantically. "Burn, I wanna come with!" She leaped into the water and followed Burn by his heat and a trail of dead fish he left behind. "Burn, wait!" She crashed through a city on her rampage and her ears rang with the screams of the puny humans. She directed her attention to them and ate a school bus full of screaming children. Filled with their energy, she raced after Burn, frantic to catch up with him. "Burn, wait up!" She could still feel the digesting children kicking in her belly as she ran. "This must be some kind of joke," she said to herself.

Zillie slowed down so she wouldn't run into Burn. "I can't believe you left me, but I can't believe even more that you didn't stop to eat anyone? I ate, like, a schoolbus of baby humans! Where are you even going??" She asked Burn. She stopped to catch her breath, the children stopped kicking and started digesting.

"I don't know what you're trying to do, but I'm definitely coming with. Adventure is the best!" Zillie exclaimed. She then heard helicopters overhead, and blinding lights flashing in her eyes. "Oh crap. They found us already. Wanna fight them off?" Zillie asked Burn, jumping and hitting her head on a helicopter.

"Yep, and it's awesome" Zillie beamed. She stopped on upcoming tanks firing projectiles and blasted armymen with her feet. "So what is your running off about?" Zillie asked curiously. She smiled at Burn and tried to hug him, being careful of his lava spots.

"Yeah right. I'm not going to believe that you raced of searching for an inexistent giant cookie." Zillie saw right through Burn's lies. "You don't race off without me for a walk." She said. "Tell me the truth" she pressed as she ate a tank.

Last edited:
Hunter got up and crawled out of her cave and stood up on her hind legs looking for burn she saw her in the distance she then jumped and flew overto him and zillie

"Hunter, you got up! What about Flowender? Is she still asleep?" Zillie asked Hunter. She stomped on part of an army as they fired small projectiles at her. "These guys are noisy." She complained as she picked ten of them up and swallowed them.

Zillie directed her attention to the people firing guns at her and swiped most of them with her tail. "Where's Flowender?" She asked Hunter. She then picked most of the armymen up and ate them whole. The kicking inside her belly agitated her, but she could stand it. The tank floating inside her was people-less, so she spit it out along with the school bus. "I might have eaten some children along the way." She said guiltily. "But I feel stronger now....there must be radiation somewhere. I'm.....absorbing it."

"Burn, what do you think about this?" Zillie asked Burn. She was still trying to eat the people agitating her, but she was interested in Burn. "Don't you feel the radiation, it's like I'm extracting power from it, and it's making these humans sick. Don't you feel it, Burn?" she asked him. She still thought about Flowender, Kado, and Darto probably still asleep. "It feels weird." She stepped on the school bus and winced. "I didn't know there was so much glass on that thing." She joked.

Kado was walking along the beach looking for some food feeling very hungry after the battle with Darto. Kado was injured and needing help and food. Kado's stomach growled. "Uhhh... I'm so hungry." Kado said to himself, rubbing his empty stomach.

Zillie left Burn and Hunter to fight and swam over to Kado. "I left some whale for you, and I want you to come with, since there's a HUGE city full of DELICIOUS HUMANS!" Zillie sensationed over the taste of the tank still in her stomach.

DARTO WENT TO SEARCH THE CITY FOR A PLACE TO HIDE AND HEAL SINCE HE HAD JUST BEEN IN A FIGHT WITH KADO. HE SETTLED ON MAKING A CAVE WITH THE SURROUNDING DEBRIS. "THERE THAT SHOULD DO" DARTO SAID AND CRAWLED IN TO THE CAVE, TRYING TO SLEEP.

Kado turned and looked over at Zillie, and hearing that there was food nearby made him even more hungry. "Yeah, I'll come with you guys, as long as it means food" Kado said to Zilllie, hoping there was actually food.

"It does! There are SOO MANY HUMANS RUNNING AROUND AND SOO MUCH RADIATION FOR BURN AND I!" Zillie smiled a toothy grin. She swam to the city and saw that Darto made a cave. She looked at the sleeping wolf and said "You do know that our home is perfectly safe." She picked up a small group of cowering humans and handed them to Kado. "Here are some, but over there there are THOUSANDS!" Zillie said.

Kado happily took the scared humans and chewed them up very quick, instantly feeling better. "MMMM, thanks Zillie, that really hit the spot" Kado thanked Zillie, looking around for more humans.

DARTO DIDN'T OPEN HIS EYES BUT STILL ANSWERED ZILLIE. "I KNOW, BUT I WANT TO BE HERE FOR A WHILE" DARTO ANSWERED ZILLIE TIREDLY. HE TURNED OVER TRYING TO GET COMFORTABLE, NOT WANTING ZILLIE AND KADO DISTURBING HIS PEACE.

"Alright, Darto." Zillie dismissed. She went up to Burn and the armymen still attacking him and Hunter. "What do you think of this radiation, Kado?" Zillie asked.

Name: King Kong (Noah)
Species: Big giant Gorilla
Personality, Grumpy,mean,Cruel
Appearance: Big black gorilla
Other Info: Hates Godzilla (Zillie)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noah walked to the city, he saw Zillie, and roared "THIS IS MY CITY WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN MY CITY?" Noah yelled furiously, He then ran towards Zillie with his arm pulled back getting ready to punch.

Zillie dodged the blow and said "Well, I discovered this city and destroyed it FIRST!" She jumped at Noah and slashed at him with serrated claws. "There is no time for fighting, but don't you guys feel the radiation?" Zillie asked everyone.

"Burn, don't you feel the RADIATION COMING FROM THIS PLACE??? I'm absorbing it so much it's UNREAL!" Zillie yelled at Burn as she bit Noah's arm. "This is crazy. All of this stuff is driving me insane." Zillie said to herself as she picked up a large looking building (school) and dumped the contents of little humans in her mouth.

"Alright, then where is the source?" Zillie asked Burn, wandering off to where the radiation was getting stronger. "I bet it's another monster the humans are working on! I wonder what it is and when it can destroy stuff with us!" Zillie fantasized. She was walking on humans and picking them up to eat, while preparing for a huge battle that she predicted would probably break out if she didn't find the source.