• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
"Hey, at least I try to find a kill and actually eat it fresh!" Zillie shot back. She stomped over toward the radiation and a large building with scuttling humans and loud sirens. "Hey what's this?" Zillie asked Burn.

"You don't really run an Island, I own a clan." Zillie shot back. "I'm the first Kaiju of all and you're like the youngest." She ripped off the roof to the building and saw a giant creature, made of metal. "WHAT IS IT?" Zillie asked, jumping back into Noah.

Hunter headed over to zillie "hey how ya doin" she ask happily she picked up a tank and burnt it to a crisp before eating it she stared at Noah "and your a wimp who needs others to be strong"

"Hi Hunter! How are you doing? There's this weird thing over here that the humans are building!" Zillie picked up Hunter so that he could see. "What do you think it is?" Zillie asked. She recoiled from Burn's blow and yelped. She used her long tail to whack him in the face.
"What do you think you're doing? The humans be attacking!" Zillie roared.

"What if it makes another one of us?" Zillie asked hesitantly, still mad at Burn. She picked the weird thing up using both her claws. "We could use it and draw power from it and maybe even store power in it." Zillie examined it. Humans were beating their fists on her feet and swiped some up with her tail. "Human?" Zillie offered.

"What if we....train it?" Zillie pondered. "And I do know that you hate me, Noah. I don't really know why, but I know you do." She flipped it around and saw humans gripping onto it. "Now what do we do with THESE??" Zillie asked as she got to eye level with them. The humans cowered in fear of staring into the depths of the eyes of Zillie.

(We just completely ignored Burn)
"HEY BURN THIS IS FOR THE SMACK YOU GAVE ME!" Noah yelled as he picked up a boulder, and threw it at burn "wait hes gonna burn me i kinda regret that a little bit" Noah thought

The Boulder Did hit Burn, "WHY YOU I SHOULD BURN YOUR FACE OFF FOR THAT!" He said, Jumping out of the WAter, And Poking him with the Lava-Like part of his scales, Burning him
(So many BURNS in this One xD)

"GUYS GUYS STOP!" Zillie roared as she separated the two and completely dropped the creature and it stirred to life, following Zillie as it bit Noah's foot and Zillie roared "It's alive!" She picked it up and stared at it.

"Guys this thing is ALIVE!" Zillie said as the magnetic creature cuddled up to her. "It's okay, Uncle Burn didn't mean any harm to mean old Noah." Zillie reassured it in a baby voice. It cooed and tried to lean in closer. "You're a robot, so I'm assuming you aren't hungry." All the humans were running away, screaming and ringing Zillie's ears.

"Hey guys I don't think we should yell around this little thing!" Zillie scolded, cradling the little thing. "I should give you a name! How about...Thurna!" Zillie asked. It cooed, seeming to like the name. Zillie set Thurna down and let it walk around, touching one of Burn's lava spots around his thigh, Zillie yelled for a moment, but then recovered when she discovered Thurna wasn't hurt. "Hmmm.... You're immune to fire, like me!" Zillie said.
"Guys, isn't Thurna adorable???"

"Shut up you oversized old lizard!" Noah yelled, as he picked up another boulder just in case Burn wanted to attack again "Maybe i should run instead of fighting this old man" Noah thought.

"Oh please, even Thurna is more intelligent than you!" Zillie shot back, picking Thurna up in case Noah decided to rage and try to destroy the poor creature. "She's just a little one!" Zillie hugged Thurna and whacked Noah with her tail, right in the side of the head.

"Guys STOP! You're being a bad influence on Thurna!" Zillie scolded again. Thurna let out something between a coo and a roar in agreement. "See, you guys are being so immature." Thurna rubbed up against Zillie and went off to raid more buildings.

"ライザードは死ぬ!" Noah yelled in pain. Noah tried to hit Burn with a boulder yelling "DIE LIZARD DIE!!"
Noah thought about how this was going turn out, and figured he would win.

"Fine....Can i atleast Kick him their?" He said, Before Getting a answer, He kicked Noah in le Nuts, "Done....What? Your acting like i'm the bad guy."

(PS. I found them....Burn(Zoro) VS Noah(Sanji
22.gif~c200
)

"Hi, Thurna! This is a human, and these guys are SOO tasty! Just wait until those immatures calm down and they're pretty nice." Zillie told Thurna, mentioning Noah and Burn. "Those guys are being dumb right now and fighting, so let's watch!" Zillie picked Thurna up and they stomped on a building, making a nest. Zillie sat down with Thurna on her lap and they watched Noah and Burn fight in an 'epic' battle.
"I can fight better than those two."

"Watashi wa tokage o kirau!" Noah yelled as he held his nuts in pain "ALL LIZARDS SHOULD DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH FOR ALL THE APES THEY HAVE MADE EXTINCT!" Noah yelled again.
(XD perfect example Unova)

"IM A APE YOU IDIOT NOT A MONKEY IM TIRED OF EXPLAINING THIS TO PEOPLE
ダマスダムリザード" Noah yelled in frustration "Maybe i should beat this old lizard up" Noah thought

"LIZARDSは神のレースであり、彼らのスタビテイルはLIZARDSのような場所を取ることを願っています!TO YOU MAGGOT!" He yelled, "TAKE THAT, AND WERE IN A JAPANESE WAR! SHUT IT HUNTER!"

"See, these guys are yelling obscenities at each other and being big babies." Zillie told Thurna. Thurna laughed.
"This is fun!" Thurna said. Zillie smiled, watching Noah and Burn yell at each other, not really taking action. "Well, at least I can give you good fighting lessons. Lesson one: Never act like those two." Zillie pointed at the fighting duo. Thurna laughed again. They watched the fighting progress, shouting "Guys, you should at least throw punches instead of insults!" Zillie and Thurna laughed and laughed at all the yelling and none of the action.
"You guys are wimps! You guys are as weak as humans themselves!" Thurna yelled. Zillie rolled over the building, laughing and laughing at the little one's comment. "You got that right." Zillie joked.