• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed GLA Discussion

Accepted! @AlolanOreo

@ThePlayfulFox not getting rid of anyone.
It makes sense to have one type repeated since it is a school with many students.

I'm closing inscriptions for reals now xD

I'm gonna go ahead and do the entire tour on the next post so we don't linger too much on it. Then everyone will settle in their rooms with their roomies (I will pair them up, because I'm good at making people uncomfortable xD) Then we will RP through a normal day of school, nothing too complicated and we will start plot development from there.

Juniors and Seniors also, as long as they don't play an important part like class president or captian of a team.

Btw everyone we need clubs! Maker will be joining Cheerleading and track, while Azumi will join the book club and swimming.
You guys can make your own or join an existing one. I suggest your characters join at least one so they have more to RP and better posts.