• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Ghastale: First Saga - Blood and Bones

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"What do 'Control Lasso', 'Power Shred' and 'Stationary Shield' Mean? Don't use complex words, please..." He said, looking to the other souls. "There are other humans? Cool!" He said, looking to Ghast again. "Oh, and why am I glowin'?" He asked. Probably Ghast already said why, but he wanted to hear his voice again. A weird one, but it was cool to hear it.

Last edited:
Kevin smiled at his powers trying a few of them out. He looked at Ghast and signed, "What do you want me to do?" Kevin hadn't even learned Ghast's name yet, and he was already to comply to his every whim.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
He cleared his throat as the entire Underground seemingly fell silent, awaiting Asgore's important announcement. "I am afraid to say, that there is bad news."
A wave of murmuring washed through the crowd of monsters. "There is a creature here in the underground, with the intention to destroy us." He continued.
Many monsters shouted "HUMANS!" as an uproar started, but Asgore simply tapped the mic, and everything fell silent again. "We have nowhere to run. So I advise you to stay indoors as much as possible, and do NOT wander alone. Have at least two other companions with you for safety. We do not know what it is planning, but we know that it is nothing good."

Mettaton turned away from the TV screen as Asgore finished his speech. Maybe this 'Ghast' was truly as deadly as everyone believed, or maybe they were overestimating him. Mettaton would love a chance to go 1v1 against Ghast, just to test his limits, find what makes him tick.
But that was for later. Right now, Mettaton needed to recharge before his next performance.

C̵̟͌̒o̴̮͇̊͆̈́̑n̸̲̥̊t̵̬̼͘r̶̩̲͖̠͇̆̀͘̚͝ǫ̵̙̰͐̆̈́l̸̗̼̹͙̞̏͝ ̴̫̺̹̒̿͛̚L̵̨̨͍̟̑̿͛ạ̵̝̻̤͑͑̑̿ş̴̲̺͚̭͗̂͒̊̈́s̴͓̬̘̣̜̽͛̈́̍̐o̸̤̣̯̲̎̍͊̔̿ ̵̢̭̯̂̏́̃͘a̷̯̟͊͌̍͘l̸̫͓̯̮̾̚͜l̶͖̓͒̇̈̽o̴̥͓͉̠̅̇͗̕͝ẁ̸̼͍͎́̂̅̄s̴̫̆ ̷̧͎̮͈̓̈́y̵̢̺̭̝̎̎̊͋̌͜o̴̩̫͕͊̉ͅụ̷͂͂̈ ̷̟̠̒͒t̵̻̺͍͓̓͆̈́͘̕ó̸͉̙͕͐̓̊ ̵̇͂̄͜͝c̸̛̲͊̄̇̕ṙ̵͚̜̠̗̯̀̀e̸̹̾̎a̶̰͈͖̐̄̐͋t̴̡͉̯̋͌͒̒̍͜è̶̫̭͠ ̴̫̯̦̹̿̈́͐ç̷̗̘͍̊͌͛͋y̴̢̯͊ä̵̝̦́n̵̰̰̗͖̭̓͒̔ ̷͔̆̀͊̈́s̷̡̫͇̓̀̂͜t̸̯̳̞̃̎̀͒r̴͓̱͙̄̒ȇ̵͇͓̰̉͆̾͐a̴̫͎̟̻̔̐̀͒̊k̶̢̜͑͠s̵̜̜̮͗̒̒͠ ̴̗̀̕o̶̟̓f̸̫͛ ̶̩̩͉̑̒̅e̸̹̩̿̈ǹ̵̺̖̑̒̀͘ȩ̴̧̊͛r̶̨͓̬̃̊̾̾g̶̲̍͝y̶̦̪͉̾ ̷̯̣͛̎t̴͂̏ͅͅh̶͓́́̑̀̾a̷̬̤͋̋̈́̓ṭ̸̥̼̇ ̸̨̞̻̰̲̏̀̋̆̒c̴̩̫̈à̵̢̮̌͋n̴̳̔̚ ̴͇̗͔̥̜̈́̂c̵̡̰͍̔͝ŏ̷̢̨̝̟͂ņ̵̠̲͓̥͂̌̿̈́s̴͚̲͔̼͇̒t̸͍̳̫̊̈́͛͑̀ř̷̡̫͇̝̃̈̒ḯ̶̮͉͘ͅc̴̤͓̽̓͆͑t̸̡̧̫̔ ̵̂̆͑̅̐ͅà̴̧̞̩̲ǹ̷̢̧̞̽d̸̖̻́̈͜͠ ̵̩̹̳̳̉͛͜s̵̨̛͔̺̯͛̄̌́ͅṱ̷͇͍̹͊̌ō̷͕̖̍͂́͜p̵̺̺̣̥̤̀̈ ̵̞́̌̋̾͘a̶̮̘̖͗͒̆ ̴̢̦̘̀̓̓f̸͕̠͔̣͌͑͐ô̵̡͉̟̽̔͋e̵̥͋̇̐̚̕.̶̛͕ ̷̤̖̟̙̓P̴̣͍̰̳͋o̶̹̎̐͋w̴̛̫ë̴̙́͂̄͐r̷̢̤̲͈̳̈̔͗͒͑ ̴̭̙̲̳̎͛̚S̷͚̥͉̗͌͝ͅh̴̲͔̭̤̾̈̄͑ṟ̶̛̌͋̉e̵̬̞̊̍̍ḑ̶̡̭̊͛͋ ̸̹͛͛͂͝č̶͇͙̗͐́r̵̢͙͉̂̓́̈́̈́e̶̲͒͜a̶̪̮̭̐̇̅͆̃t̴̰̻̥͗͆͑̓e̶̱̤̅̓̌̾s̸̠̒̎͠ ̵̹̌͋͊̀͠s̴̯͈̱̘̠̾̚t̷͎̄͒̒̓͘r̷̗̐̇͐͊e̷̤̐́͑͝ạ̴̛̭̫́̄͗ǩ̴͈͝s̸̞̦̄ ̵̻̟͂̊͜͝ȯ̷̜̲͔̙̮f̴̧̭̞̖̖̔ ̵̫̺̻̳̄͑̋̈́͝ȅ̵̦͋̌͛̿ṅ̵̪e̸̤̲̗̹̮̎͊̚r̶̡̭̺̥͑̓̑͘̚g̵͕͔̉͠y̵̛͈͇̣̜̮̓̎ ̶̯͔͍̞͓́̈̿͌̒ẗ̷̡̜̻h̶̤̺͕̽͒̈́a̷̬̻͑͌̋ͅt̸̘̰́̓̅̌͠ ̵̨͖̠̭̂͝ͅc̶̡̡̳͔͂a̶̡̩͔̣̪͌̆n̵͚̻̎̃ ̶̱̹̘̇̾̓̋̕s̶̡͇̖̝͋̽t̴̢̙͍̫̙͑͒̄ř̵͍̥͊̈́̈́̕į̷̦̼̺̖͠k̵̡̭̯̲̣̎e̴̝͘ ̴͍͔̏͑͒͝ą̶̞̑͗̈́̇ẗ̶̙͕̈̄̕͝ ̸̬͆̍̅̀a̵̲͕̝͙̎̎̏̄ ̶͎̼̪̥̊̓͘f̷̨̙͛͛̃̍͋͜ͅo̴͓͔̜̿ȇ̵̢͉̱̿'̶͔̫̞͙̑s̶̪̞̟̠̿͒̈ ̶̠͇̼̉̿́̚ͅS̵̛̼̦̦̠̾Ő̸̘̑Ṻ̷̱̺̩̈̀͘Ĺ̵̳̕͝.̶̲̅͛̋̀͝ ̸̙̬̙̝̓̀̈́̀̀Ǎ̴̳͆̈͊ņ̴̙̰̩̅̈̏̐d̶̒̽̒ͅ ̶̙͙̲̃͒͊͋͘Ṣ̵̱͕̾̀̓̋ͅt̷̛̗̳̀̿̓͊a̷̡̫̺̫̜͌t̴̡̢͉̻̬̒͂̓i̷̠̔͊̐o̸͔̭͆́͝ň̵̮͓̌̓ā̶̭ͅŕ̷̝͘ý̸͉̰̘̙͔ ̶̰̯̩͓̔͘̚S̵̢̻̠͉̏̑͑͝ͅh̸̛͇̍̏͘i̶̧̭̎é̷̡̬̏l̷̡̖̬̭͋d̸̟̔͗̏͒ ̶̧̺̳͓̀̔͆̆̒ḯ̴̳̦̠s̷̝̅̈́̉̿ ̸̛̹͌̎̊͘a̴̯̿͋̈ ̷̞̍p̵͉͗r̸̩͎̀̌͐͑̕o̵̢̫̠͕̜̾̉ť̵̡͓̼́͘͝͝ȩ̶͔̻̜̄̒̐̿c̵̤̳̑̅ṯ̴̡̯̍̀i̵̦̊̓̆v̴̅̽͜ȩ̴̮̱̰͇́̍̌ ̵̧̢̺̱̓̌͋̓̀b̶̛͙̌̾̎̈́ą̸͓̋̈́ȓ̶̺̪̍̕r̷͎͕̊͛̇́i̵̡̡̙͋ḛ̸̓ř̸̹̈́̔ ̸̦̼͎͕͑ţ̸̝͈͐͋́̌̀h̶̹͎̖͓̣͂̆a̶̩͉͗̒ţ̶͎͖̞̏ ̶͈̻̂̓̽̓c̸̯̞̺̏̅̔̑ạ̶̇͒̎̇ǹ̵̨͉̦̦ ̵̯̮͇̞͑͆b̶̺̰̞̤͑͝l̴͈͍͇̓͒ǫ̸̖̫̗̏͋ć̸͕͊ḱ̷̼͐̾̇ ̶̳͙̫̦͕͆̃̆̚a̶̛̰̎̅n̷̠̞̽̾̈̒ỷ̷̱̣̦͗͘ ̴̱̍͝a̷̹̓͛ṱ̴̨̫͓͙͌̅̿̐ț̴͇͔͊͘a̴̧̧̎̄̇ç̸͇͎̬̎͐͜k̸̤̦̳̘͈̏̎̈́̒̒ș̵̢̖͔̿̃̍ ̴͔̫̋̄̓̎a̷̦̋̎̈́̕s̸̖̔̃ ̸̛̦͊͑l̴͍̲̽̉o̵͉͆n̷̨̤̻̜̈̐g̸̟̦̝̬̕͜ ̷̛̙̙̞̬̉͗̾ạ̷̩̘̐͝s̶̰̾ ̴̙͍͎͆̈́́̆y̴̡̗͓͘͜ǫ̸̼͇́ṷ̷̩͛̓ ̸̡̭̖̟͐ͅr̷̦̖̰̘̾̚ě̶̠̗̝͎ṁ̴̧̛̝͊a̵͚̩͙̗̐ḭ̷̮̎ņ̵͈͖͓͚̉̔̿̕ ̵̛̭̟̥̪͑̽̋s̶̈́͜t̴̲̥̦̣͆̂̀ï̶̛̻̪̥̺͋̅l̶͎̱͖͉͂l̴͉̖͒.̷̫͇͎͖͌̊ Ghast explained, floating past the group. Y̴̥͑͐͌̈ó̶͉͐͂͑̏ů̶̧̮̪͎̀̉̓́ ̵̤̈̂̋̓a̷̻͖̝͂͝͝ľ̶̟̹͍̹̒͜l̶̲̠͇̟̲̋͑̎͠ ̷͈̑â̴̛̮͔̳̭͚̎̈́͝r̵͍͇͂͌e̵͕̳͎̝̋̈́̽̀̓ ̵̗͉̀̒̑̈͝ͅg̴͙̞͑͐ḻ̴̩̲͓̲̑o̴͕̿w̴͈̔̏̓͂i̸͈̩̯͉͚͋̄ņ̵͗̚g̵̛̦͐̚͝͝ ̸͖̾̈b̶̮̬͛͗͋͊͘ę̴͚̒̕͝c̶̭͆͠a̴̼̗̱̚͠ǘ̶͕̼͉̝͗̆͜s̷̨̛̖̲̫͋̄̔́ẽ̵͖͔̗͖̂̽̈́ ̷̡͓̒̑̈̆e̶͕̪͛͠v̸̜͖͚͙̝͂͝ě̴͙͍̓̽̋̑n̸͙̱͑͂ ̴̖̲̈w̸̿͜i̸͉̦̻̤̮͊̚ẗ̷̡̬̱͓́͗̉̚ḩ̸̤̖̗̔̈͜ ̵̨̛́̃m̵̘̆̚y̷̟̠͝ ̷̞͓̰͊̕͝p̵̖̪͍̄̏̏͋̋o̶̝̱̮̻̐̀͝w̵̯͂̀̚ẻ̷͚̙́͠ͅr̴̨̈́̈́͠ ̶̭̲̺͉̓͊́I̸̲̎̈̀̊͠ ̸́̚͜č̸̨̜̺̞̎â̸̪̠n̸̡̘̑̀̌͐̽͜n̸̝̫͌̀̐ö̴͖͍́͒ẗ̶̠̲̙͓̮́ ̸̠̲̮͕̫̈́̋y̸̯̭̪̍͗̽͘e̸̝͛̇̔̀t̵͉̖̣̤̒́ ̶̝̪̫̾g̵̖̋̅͆i̸͇̘͙͐v̴͈͔̣̠̑͌̅̆ȩ̷̙̺̺͓̓ ̶̯̹̭̇̕y̷̭̦͈͙͠ö̵̧̳̻̤̩́́͝͝u̶̹̫͙̩̾ ̶̢̨̰̼͒̒̏ͅc̶̰̣̩̈́̈͛õ̴̱͆̇͐͝m̷̛̹͈̯̦̑ͅp̷͚͎̲͋̈͜l̸̦̼͐̂͒̉̄ͅe̷̺̺̍̐t̷̢͎̹̜̏̈̅̚͝e̵̡̛̹̝̞̬͘l̶̟͉̤̒̈́͒̂y̷̠͙̮͙̍͜ ̵̨̦̱́͌p̷̊͛ͅh̵̜͙̄̎͘y̶̮̞̹̞̮̓́͘s̸̲̱̳͔̖̄i̴̲̫̼͗̃͛c̶̨̰̰͕̑̀̀̍̿ả̵̧͓͖̪̉̇l̵̨̝̩̫͔̓ ̵͔͔͉̃̎f̴̨̙̹͔͙̌̔͛ȯ̵̹̙͎̰͔͗̏͆r̵͓͈͚̣̔m̷̩͙̈́̐̒ͅś̵̭.̵̛͇̈́̋͗̚͜ ̷̡̨͉͍̰̌́Ȁ̶͙͖n̶̫̐͆͗̎̚d̷̢̳̱̤̼͐͗ ̶͎̌a̶̲̰̳̍̊̀̒s̵̗̩͉̰̀̒̐ͅ ̷̩̬̝̼̮̆͂͑̕s̷̪̘͇̀̈͗̓͝ŏ̸͖̿ơ̶̞͕͖͘n̸̩̈́̕ ̴̲͕̉ą̷̱̩͓͔́s̶̟͙̥̦͋͛ ̶̤̑̃̾̅t̸̫͇̲̔̄̉͂h̷̡̲̥̅ë̸̥́́̑͌̕ ̷̛̻̈́̕t̸̛̞͂i̸͎͛m̴̡̜͂ę̴̛ ̵̢̥̗͙͗̀͛̀͊î̵͕̜̒̕ͅs̸̩̫̻͛͐̆̌͛ ̴̰͙̱̟͓̾̈́̍ř̶̟͚̹ī̵̭̑̐g̵̱͖̰͋̊̓̎͝ḧ̵̳́̈͝t̸͔͍̪̿,̶̼̈́̋̐̀̏ ̸̞̲̂w̸͚͋́̃͑͂e̷͈̗̣͆͌̋ ̵̙͖̹͒̋͐͘s̵̙͈̟͚͎͌̓͐́t̴̺̒̋͘̕r̸̟̼̫̙̙͆͑̽͝i̸̡̢͍̲̬̅̿͗̑ķ̷͈̞̗̾̑e̴͔͕̲͔͙̿̽͝.̵̢̖̞̃̐̏ͅ

Sans groaned as he sat up. "alright. thanks, tori." he said with a smile.
Gaster was using his seven hands to read through four different books - all at the same time.

"Uh... sure." James said, continuing onwards. "Papyrus is just like he described him. ...you know, Frisk, what do you know about Gaster?"

"About Gaster?" Frisk asked as she walked. "Not much. That he's Sans and Papyrus' dad. He was the royal scientist before falling into the DI." She replied, wincing slightly, for reasons beyond James.

Toriel nodded. "I will help in whatever way I can if there is truly a threat this large." She then paused for a moment, as if weighing her options, then took a deep breath. "Even if that means fighting." This was truly a leap for Toriel, knowing her preferences to peacefully resolved conflicts.

Roxie tilted her head. "An angel, huh?" she said, then smiled. "Nice. Let's get to work." Maybe she could get a new bike sometime by being an 'angel'.

Oh, poor, unknowing Roxie. She had no idea the mess she was being dragged into.

Sans smiled. "alright, g. what's our next move?"
"I'm not entirely sure." Gaster said. "He has the Human SOULs, but something tells me he can't absorb them. If he could, then he would have used them to defeat us. ...and yet, he didn't. So what does he want them for...?"

"Heh. So then I know more about him then you do, Miss Timeline Resetter?" James said with a smile.

Frisk didn't reply. Her face had gone neutral at the comment. She'd regretted Genocide, but that was only after she'd done it... she could still hear all of them...
"You... you really hate me... that much?"
"I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU! Y-YOU CAN DO A L-LITTLE BETTER!"
"D-Damn it... so even THAT power wasn't enough..."
"that look on your face... i won't grace it with a description."
But nobody came...
Frisk picked up the pace a little, still not replying to James in any way whatsoever. It seems he'd hit a nerve, a nerve only Sans was allowed to tamper.

James saw the nerve he had poked, and quickly silenced himself. They then came upon the door to the Ruins. "Finally. Feels like we've been walking for weeks now." he said sarcastically.

In the void, Ghast was floating, thinking.
"What now?" Clover asked.
T̵͍̣̝̱̊̈͋͛h̸̡̭͓̞́̅̾̽̀e̸̦̟͗̉͆̎ ̶̈́́ͅt̶͚͌́i̵̡̨̳̦͍̓̊͑̿͊͜m̷̘̩̈́̈́́̔̆͠e̵̥̤͗̆̀̿ ̴̢͕̰͖͑͐́i̶̞͙͇̱̭͛͒͆͆ṣ̴̼̫̭͋̀̊̿̏̄ ̵̪̆͒́̌͑ͅa̴͓͒̃l̵̘͓̅̓̐̅m̸̢͉̻͙͖̥̌͊̒͠o̵̥̟͍̥̊̍̎̊̄ş̴̞͓̫̒ͅt̵̼̼̫̞͋̚ ̸̡͖̯̮̝͋̄̉͊͆͝r̴̛̳̜̍̿́͜͝i̵̢͚̭͇̯̓́̑̋̔g̷̲̻̱͌͊̉͝ͅh̶̳̰͚̬̳͐̍̒̾̋̕͜t̶̡͙̳̳̯́̈̆͋̀.̵̜̻̗͚͈̟̇̿̂̍ Ghast said. Ṣ̷̞͇̀̑̿͐̈̓ọ̴̬͔̇͠ọ̷̙͔͓̻͊͛̑͗n̷͙͖̗̣͍̜̏͑̿͝ ̴̨̧͇̱͖̓̄̆e̵͖̘͗́̓͗̌̽n̸̡̻͚͇̈́͒̒͠o̷̳͖̹͇͔͝ͅu̸̟̫͚͆g̸͇͒̅̅̍̾͊ḩ̸̲̺͑͋͌,̸̟̇͘ ̷̟̥͔́̀̄̔̐a̵̤̕ḻ̶͖̼͗l̸̛͚̖̈̌̕ ̶̭̹̦͓͂̊̈̄̈͝o̵̧̐̃̍̓f̷̨̨͖̖̮̟̌͛͌̏ ̸̞͓̾̓̈́̅̕͘ò̸̢̬̰͌u̸̪͈͔͂̄͊̀̅̈́r̶̗̲̜͔̜̜͑͑̊͗͝ ̷̰̟̜͚̟̖̒̓̓̈́e̶̢̳̖̦̰͉̅̽̾͊ņ̶̢̼̗̺̱̿͗ĕ̷̗̙͓m̵̨̛̈́̈̎́͘i̷̹̥̹̪̺̯͠è̵̪͊͐̀̚͠s̶̢̻̥͇̖̘̓ ̶̦͙̫̄̇͜ͅw̴̧̭̼͝i̴̛̲̪̬̻̔͝l̸͙̟̃̀̈́̒̒͘l̴̹̟̄̓̐͑͐͒ ̸͍͔̪͒͊͆̚b̷͍̊̊̈ê̸̦̮͈̈́ ̶̤̹̟̳̉̚i̴̘͕͉̠̺͌͊͂̆̅͜ṇ̶̡̧̪̯͂̀̊͠ ̶̡͔̓̈ơ̴̼̖̎̒͂̃͛n̵͕͇͚̳͎͊è̶̟͓̳̪̣͍͐̈́ ̵͉̬̩͙͒̆p̵͍̞͖̯̓ļ̵̯̬̰̘̮̾̏̊̈̂a̵̞͙͌ĉ̴̫͈è̴̝̭̮́̌͝.̶̗̥̞̜͖̈́́
"Perhaps, then, we should attack one of them now?" Clover proposed. "That way, we'll be able to deal with them in groups, instead of all at once."
Ỵ̴̛͓̓͌̑͋̑ǫ̸̛̝̞̣̅̕u̷̜͉̥͎̹͌̚͜ ̶̺̰̳̞̊ķ̵̛̾́̕͝n̵͜͝ö̷̘̳̭̻̘́w̵̧͍̗̅,̶̛͑̉͜ ̵̫̪̘̭̤̂̂C̸̬͐̓̆̈́ḻ̶͇͉̦̟͌̇̉ó̶͇͔̰̅v̶͕̞̬͛͐̑̕é̶̩͐̆̄r̵̝͚͗́̒̿̐̾,̵̢̤̞̱͇͌̔̑̋̂͘ ̷̹͔̘̳͘͜ͅỈ̴̡͙͊ ̶̹̐̈̈̚w̴͕̄ą̸̢̭̝̄̓͘s̴̛̹̼͖̙͕̋̄̿͒̇͜ ̷̠͈̯̬͆͌͜j̷̢͙͙̆ų̶̧̠̆̔̇̐s̴̭̐ͅt̸̀̽͑͐͜ ̸͚̝̩̫̼͝t̶̡̹̏̾̄̎͝h̵̯̥͍̜̊̔ī̵̫̍͊͒ņ̷̣̳̩͕͉̓̇̈́̑̀͝k̵̢̝͍͈͒͑̓̓̌͝i̴̳̺͖̹̽̀̃̅n̵̯͕̗̮͕̖̈́͌͛̓̌̕ģ̸͎͉̙̮̩̇̽̓̕ ̸̖̖̥̰̼̃t̸̼͇͕͔͓̓ḧ̸͈̯̯̺̣́ë̵̢̺̞̙̭́́̂̐̾ ̵̺̌̋̀̚͠ś̷̬̰͎̍̽͌̕à̷̤͔̰̻͋̑͜m̵̱̓͑͊̓̈̋e̷̛̹͖̠̩̭̤͛̈ ̸̯͗́͒̋̀͠t̶̨͉͉̩̠̻̏h̵̡̋i̶͕̞̟͊͑̍̇̓͘͜ͅn̴͙̞͓͑͆͝ģ̶̝͕̰̙̍̏ͅ.̴͙͇̖̫̘̟̆͐̏̒̀͘.̴̧̰͙͇̂̈́̃ͅ.̸̟̱̙͙͉̟͛̏͛̆ Ghast said with a low chuckle.

Frisk entered a home she was all too familiar with. One she'd loved and hated all at once, killed and loved in. She noticed Sans and Gaster were here with Toriel. This was their fallback area. Asgore wasn't with them.
"Ghast is getting ready to use the SOULs." She stated, without any information to back up what she'd said. "I might not know a lot about what's going on..." She looked towards James. "But I know you're not nearly strong enough to handle what's coming."

"I'm waiting." Chara said impatiently as she looked down at her ruby red knife. "You talk about these plans, you get us riled up, and then you wait." She told Ghast with a roll of her eyes. "Send me in first. Let me weaken them. You know I can."

"And what exactly do you base that on?" James said with a smile, pumping his fist. "After all, I currently possess the only trait that can rival yours. Besides, it's not about just me. Even if I do fall, there are others to take my place."
"You both are right." Gaster said, walking up with a fully healed Sans. "Ghast is coming. He has the other human SOULs. What he's done with them, none of us can know."
"so why's the flower with you?" Sans asked, looking at the figure James carried in his arms.
"Chara wounded him." James replied. "I put him into suspended animation so that his condition wouldn't get any worse. We'll need him for what's coming."

I̶̞͉͈͉͖͗ţ̸̩̲̪̗̏̄̃'̸̡̳̽͋̽̒s̸͈͎̬̘͖̽̂̾͘ ̸̦̺̪̿̍c̴̳̜̻̠͙̓̀ȃ̶͕̦͙̈́̋̿͝l̵̺͍̬͈̀̈́̐̌̽l̷̢͇̞̈͐̽͛̿ė̸̡͖̟͠ͅd̸̙͙̘̗̈́͂͜ ̶̺̥͔͔̓̈͋́̌p̴̙̟̣̟͈̂̕a̶̡̦̜̾̈́̃ẗ̴̨̪̦͑̚i̵̛͇̎̀e̶͕͙̤̅͆͌̚n̶͓͓̺͕͋͒̔͠c̸͔̓̈́͐̀͐e̵̫̗͉̘̱͋͐́.̸̨̦͖̰̜̃̉̕ ̶͕̘̘̤͆F̵͕̫͓͙̣̽̈́̏̃̇o̵̞̥̒͋̈̕r̷͕͎̦̤̉̕ ̷͍̙̔̐á̸̹̗̥͓̜͊̀ ̸̮̈̈́͂͗̉ğ̸̦o̸̯͐ó̶̧̖̣̀̒d̴̨͚́́͛͌͝ ̴̫̮̹̀͒̈́͒p̶̙̭̯̦̄̚l̵̥̅a̴͍̣͉̖̍̂̆n̷̨̡̘͓̿ ̵̰̰̎͗t̵͚̯̏͑͜o̴̗̳̼̲͕͂̔ ̶̩̓̉̉̉s̶̖̣̃͠ụ̵̢̢͖̼̈́̌̂c̴̩͍̜̊́̈́́c̶̣̲̎̌e̸͔͓̲̻͆ȩ̸̬̙͔͉̎d̵̙̞̲̃͆͘,̵̼͚͓̥͎̐͆̈́̅ ̵̨̮͖̐̌̋ǫ̴̪̠̃̂̊̚n̵̝͇̟͉͛̂̊e̷̹̽͆̿̚͝ ̴͕̟̩̘͂̒͆̽n̵̩͗͒̂̽̆è̷̢̟̬̽̏̔e̶̳͆̈́̍d̴͔̺̚ͅs̶̹͂ ̷͇͇̠̲͙̐̈́͘͠t̵̢̡̞̣͝ô̵̟̾ ̷̖͂̍͠h̸̼̾̈̑͐á̵̰̭̙̥̯̓͒̀̿v̷̦͂́̔̈́̇ȅ̷͉̥̤̰̓ ̶̨͙͕͔̃̀̐̋̂ĭ̸͖̲̟̘̳͌̾̈́t̵̤͌͊̍͐.̸̟͖͆̓ Ghast replied. B̵̺̘̠̈́ư̶̯̗̬͍̺̆̀̚t̴̤̫̮̑ ̴͈͔͎̔̄͗̋̕Ì̵̺̼ ̸̝̲̮̝̎̚t̵̥͎̖́͛͆h̶̜̠̦̞͠i̵̱̼͔̤̲͆̎̈n̶̨̡̮̜̂k̵̙̏͊̓̚ ̵͕̭̈̏͘ä̵̯̥͖̩̯͒̎͂͗ ̵̨͇̳͗̄̑̐g̴̩̩͚͑̽ǫ̷̞̇͐̆̓̍o̴̯͔̘͋̔̐͂͝d̴͈̮̪͙̞̀̋̿ ̸̨̢͙̣͚̒͂͘͝o̴̥̺̥͛͜p̵̺̂͂̚͜͝p̷̨̻͖̍͗̈́͜͠ȍ̸̪̜̹̒̇̕ř̶̰͇̞̏̅t̷͍̜̬̐̇͐̇̇ȗ̵͕̼̥̿̂ǹ̵͍̘̞̼̭ỉ̶̡͛͑̏̋t̷̛̜̤̩̅̑̃y̵̤̺̻̔͑̅̀̚͜ ̶̙̯̹̭̿̿h̴̛͚̟̀͊͌a̷̯̫̰̩͗̾̚̚͠s̶̝̰̮͍̋́͐͝ ̴̭̣̰̻́̋͗͂̈́a̸̬̝͍̓ŕ̷̺̠̩̭͈͑͋o̴̲͓̟͆̍ŝ̷̢̰͚e̴̹̟̖̘͂͋ ̴̜̯̯͙͙̎̐n̷̩̬̻͔̅̽̓ó̶̡͕͈͐̍̓̒͜ͅw̸̛͈̝̥̿̚͠͝.̴̥̂͆̊͒͘ Ghast's mask designs quickly lit up with grey light, and a grey door appeared. T̶̳̫̜̠̏̂ḫ̵̥̖͉̍̀̌̃̚ĭ̷̧̬̙̆̕s̴͔̦͎̞̄̈̀ ̴̱͕͈͕͛̿̕ŵ̴͍̈́̍̅̂ī̵̻̖̭̭̄l̷͈͈̘̭̿̂̀͝͝ͅļ̶̥͎̝̫̌̊͆̽ ̴̘̄͝t̴͍́̑̅͝a̴̢͕̥̠͌̂k̴̥̥͈̈́͋̈́̌͆e̸̙͐͝ ̶͉̑y̷̛͚͍̤̾͜ọ̶̘͐̔̚ų̸͓͕͐ ̶̳͔͕̄t̸̀ͅơ̷̻̦͚̾͐̈̕ ̴͇͒̍͝t̶͚̘͕̼̄̉h̷̯̝͉̦̑ͅë̷̖̙͎̎̈́͐ ̴̪͎̏c̴̡̃̅l̴̯̙̮̈́̕͠i̵̒̾̍ͅf̷̨͔̞̫̓̀͋͜f̴̮̼̪̀͗͊ ̸̟̣͇́b̷͕̠̟̬͑͒y̷̥̹̙̫͗́ ̵̱̖̺͈̄̎̈́Ṭ̸̯͋̽o̷̖̪̿͆́̄͗ṟ̶̰̲̘̩͂̍̂͋i̸͈̭̱͐̏ể̸͖̱̹͌̚l̶̪͌'̶͈̦͈̏s̶̳̯͋́͑͂͜ ̶̪̹͖͔͑̃͐̇̃h̸̢͙̫͔́̓̚͝ǫ̴̘̮̓͘͠ͅų̷̰̳̜̅s̴͎̩̻̒é̴̻̝͠.̴̡̟̬̔͘͜͜ ̴͔͂̈́̃L̵̦̳̝̫͆͗̔ë̶͍͔̥̇̄̍ä̶͙̙́̆̿̚d̴͙̀ ̴̮̺͈͙͗t̷̿͊͜h̴̥̣̝̑̈́̈́̚͝ê̵̪̮̒͗ ̷͙͚̮̥̮͗̎̽̿͠ȟ̷̝ű̵̮̟̱̭̩̈́́m̵̡̢̳̠͛ͅā̴͖̳n̶͔̭͑̑̏͊s̷̰͙̒́ ̶̯̏̐a̴̪̱̞̅̍w̸̢͎̯̜̌a̴̛̳͆̽̔͑y̵̛̝.̴̱͔̣̱̃̓̈̈́͊ ̸̎̊̈́͆ͅW̶̹̗̍͆͌͝e̶̜̟̗̖͎̍̕̚̚ ̷̖͇̈́ẇ̶̛̛͍̯̜̯̹̋͠i̷̩̖̋̋̇̕͘l̶͎̖͙͖͑̀l̵̥͎̼̩̀̎̈̓͘ ̸͇̭͖̣͊͘t̶͇̣̤͙̄̈́̈́̈́h̴͎̳̑̑e̷̛͈͉̊̑̓ṉ̸̝̀̾͝ ̶̨̲͎̰͌e̶̗͉͛ń̵͚̖̎̈̈́ţ̵̘̩̓e̷̟̯̘̟̿͆r̴̬̅ͅ ̵̧̔̾a̴͇̩͖͒ń̵̡̤͇͇̣d̶̬̘̂̉̊ ̸̩̌̈́̕ḋ̸̡̤̖̠̻̂͗ĕ̷̝̚å̸̮ḻ̸̒̇̇͘ ̶̆͒̀͘͠ͅẅ̷̨̪͙̬́́͘į̸̬͎̮̘̃̆́t̸̘̗̆͂̍͝h̷̬͖̝̗͆̚ ̸̪͙͖̈́́͑̏ͅt̵͔̬̳́͝h̴̜͉̪͓̆e̷̩̻͉̙̍͆͗̽̔ ̴̜̪͓͇͌̓̿̔̕ỏ̸̼̠̽̕͠t̷̺̣̃͑̋h̵̢̛̺̍́ẽ̷̬̘͙̲̇͌͋̚r̸̛̟̹̲̟̾̑͘̚s̸̟͍͈̅̓ ̶̰͎̬̱̑̈̈́w̴̺̲̺̆͛̇̌h̵̨̅̉̾͜ͅi̵̯̚l̵̺̳̠͇̈é̶̡̼͜ ̶̢̝͔̹̀͒̈́y̴̩̘̪̩͛̐̕ȯ̶̦͚͎u̶͈̝͈̓̾̉̌̌ͅ ̴̹̼̍͠ͅd̸̛͇̩̬̹̍͛ḯ̵̢͕̫̼̦̾s̵̺̃͝t̵̢̨̔r̷̪̿ả̵̤̦͕̃͊̕c̵͕̄t̷͉̑̎ ̴̝͍̼̳̬̈́̈͝t̷̡̥̼͍̤̂h̴̖̬͚͋̔̅̇͝ę̶̣̌͘͠í̵̬͉͉̱̌̉̃͝ͅr̴̢͕͍̎͆͜ ̴̪̞̰̻͓̐m̴̛̦̔͋͠o̶̡̲̩̓̾̏̕͜͝ş̸̡̮͔͝͠t̴̛̼͚͓̄̌̊͠ ̵̤̒̀̈́͘p̴͔̬̃̄͐ó̶̭̫̳̈́͝w̸̡͙͙͇̫̔̓̎̇e̷͍̜̜̿̊̏͝r̵͚͎̲̆̉͝ͅf̷̹͉͙͖̆̊͒̿u̴̡̘̤̲̓̈́̇̎͜l̷̡͎̦͐͋̒͑͝ ̶̟͈̫̈̎́̕͜m̷̗̆̓̈́͘͠e̷̲̘̻̊m̸̨̃́͌̀͠b̶̝̙̣̘̻̈́͂̔͘e̶͕̾̀r̶̛̤̒̋̈̓s̴̜̼̣͇͕͋̃̈.̷̥͎̥̫̼̽̚

"I know what's he's doing." Frisk said bluntly to Gaster. "Chara might have been separated from me.... but there's... I can sometimes see what she sees, or understand what she does." She said, casting a glance to Sans.

"It's obvious that our opinions differ. Who are the most powerful members to you, Ghast?" Chara asked, folding her arms, looking on lazily.