• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Ghastale: First Saga - Blood and Bones

Chara giggled as she swiped her knife in the air, destroying all of James' projectiles, just as Frisk generated a light, cherry red knife, and charged at Chara.
They clashed, but Chara easily parried the attack, knocking Frisks arm out of the way as she drove her knife forward.
Frisk moved just in time for the knife to go under her arm as she brought her arm into Chara's shoulder, the blade cutting into her, much to the demon's surprise.
Chara disappeared, reappearing aways away, glaring, no longer smiling as she produced several blades behind her, each one flashing orange and blue separately as she raised her arm, pointing her knife at the two.
"DIE." She growled as the torrent of knives shot forward at an incredible speed.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Asgore felt... conflicted.
Had Flowey just said... Chara? The human he'd adopted all those years ago. The same he'd lost along with his only son?
"Flowey..." Asgore breathed, keeping his voice level and steady. "Did you just say... Chara?"

"Who's Chara?" Flowey said, looking up at Asgore. "I gotta go. Official Flower Business." Flowey burrowed and went away. He was NOT going to have anything to do with Toriel and he was NOT going to let them kill Chara. He popped up back where Chara, James, and Frisk were fighting. "Chara!" He called out. "Please... Don't do this... There's a force you can't imagine at play! You need to help us!" The rarest thing happened. A tear dripped from Flowey's eye. "Don't you remember your best friend?"

While Frisk and James were busy deflecting multiple knives, Chara whirled to face Flowey. "Tsk tsk. I do seem to recall... a traitor." She replied wickedly as an ugly, deformed copy of a gaster blaster appeared beside her, and opened, firing a black and red beam at Flowey. "You know that 'force I can't imagine'? Well, I derive from that. Where do you think I got my boost of power? I can do whatever I like." She giggled as several more of the deformed gaster blasters appeared around her, and the torrent of blades did not stop as they continued to pelt at Frisk and James.

Papyrus was almost always optimistic. It was in his nature. But he could sense these feelings radiating off of everybody. Anxiety, fear, anticipation... "I CAN USE MY MAGIC TO HEAL YOU..." He brought up. "I'M NOT PERFECT AT IT, BUT IT STILL WORKS." With that, his gloved hand began to glow a faint orange as he brought it up to Gaster's shoulder. "JUST HOLD STILL, AND IT WILL BE FINE."

Flowey looked up, still crying, then latched onto the ceiling and took a vine. He latched onto the Gaster Blaster. Flowey crushed the Gaster Blaster with his strength, before latching a vine onto Chara, and aimed a vine towards her soul, trying to grab it.

Chara swiped her knife through the air, creating a slash of dark energy that hurtled through the air towards Flowey, tearing apart each of his vines effortlessly, the slash still flying through the air towards Flowey as she raised her knife into the air, stopping all of her attacks.

Frisk looked up from her battered shield of determination to see Flowey. He'd returned. She then returned her attention to Chara and her raised arm.

A blast of dark energy pulsed from her blade, and as it moved, everything it touched was ripped to shreds. "Hm... It seems Ghast is calling me. He failed. What a disappointment. I'm sorry I couldn't kill you faster, Asriel, but I need to go." With that, she disappeared...

Toriel opened the door. "Hello, Sa--" she stopped abruptly when she saw Asgore. She took a deep breath, then looked at him, almost expressionless. "You've come back." Toriel's voice wasn't raised, but there was a certain quality that betrayed most of her emotions at the moment: confusion, anger, and fear. Had he found Frisk and murdered her? But there was one that stayed masked--one that was just barely glimmering in the dark. The faintest bit of hope that Asgore had changed. "Why have you returned?" she asked in the same tone.

comic

Asgore tried to smile at her, but it faltered. He hadn't prepared for an encounter with the woman he still loved. "Tori... I..." He gulped, before continuing. "Something has happened. Something... dark. The Underground is no longer safe... and the others, they're hurt." He said, gesturing towards Sans, Gaster and Undyne. "If... I'm a bother... I could leave..." He offered. If she allowed him to stay, Asgore was unsure of how useful he could be, but if she had him leave, he wouldn't need to excuse himself. The monsters needed to be warned. Asgore was not going to leave them in the dark, not like this.

"hey, tori." Sans said, his back really hurting. "there's someone who just stole the souls and may be using the spirit of your former adopted child to try to kill frisk and us. we could really use your help getting patched up."
"P-Papyrus, don't." Gaster said, gently pushing Papyrus' hand away. "You need a bit more practice - you were going to transfer your energy to me, and I won't have that."

James blocked the projectiles, firing off a few rounds of his own when Chara unleashed the slash, and he created turquoise copies of himself to push them all out of the way. Suddenly, a grey door appeared behind Chara and closed with her inside. "Damn it..." James said, his turquoise projections all disappearing. He groaned in pain, falling to a knee. Blood seeped through his right pant leg.

A̴͔̞͚̰̬̒̾͊̀͂h̷̺̅̏̕͠,̸̣̖̻̼̬̬̈́͝ ̶̩̫̞̽̈͘C̴̢̺͕̟̣͑͌̿̌̈ḧ̴̨̫̪̝̠͕́́͊ä̷͓̤̑̽͗̑̀ř̸̻͍̪̬̲͂͗̈́̚ạ̷̉̀.̶̠͈̓̄̂ ̶͔̐̄D̷̡͇̳̈́̑̊͠o̴̡̲̞̮͉̽̏̕ ̴̩̉̅́y̸̧̲̤̬͌̋́̑o̶͔̩͓̼̔͛̚ͅŭ̸̢̪̱̺̌̋ ̴̩̞͑̏̓͘h̷̩̜̹̰̮̜͂͂a̶̛̤̹̎̚v̷̨̲͔̦͔̎̓͒̾e̵̡͉͔̜͆ ̴̨͈̗͈̪͝͝ẗ̶̝͉̣͔́̃̒h̶͚̿͛̅̎e̴̛̩̬̥̫͇̞̿̄̕ ̸̨͗̂̈̽͘h̶̛͇ư̸͇̱m̶͓͕͕̙̈́͆̉̈́̅̕a̸̡̛̪̥͋̆̀̏͊n̵͙̼̜̈́͆'̷̼̟͔͎̺̟̒̀̄̔ś̷͈̤͙͈̓͛̾̽ ̵̬̦̦͑̎ͅṠ̴͓͘Õ̸͔̜̞̦̖̱̊͌̑̕͠Ų̸̟͕͓͚͙̇͒L̴̨̞̿̆͂̉͜͝?̵̜͛̐̈́̄̎ Ghast asked, the yellow SOUL floating in front of him as the other SOULs surrounded him. They were back in the void, the realm where Ghast lived.

Flowey laughed, falling to the ground and leaning against the wall. He had a huge cut down the front of his face. "Just go and stop Ghast... Save Chara, and save the world." Flowey looks at James, crying and chuckling at the same time.

"No." Chara replied. "Your friend interfered. I will admit, his endurance is impressive, but it won't last forever." She looked at her knife before looking back up at Ghast. "What do you plan to do with those."

"GASTER... DAD. I INSIST. YOU ARE HURT, AND I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO CONTINUE ON UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN HEALED. YOU TOOK THAT ATTACK FROM ME. I AM MERELY RETURNING THE FAVOR." Papyrus replied insistently, his voice demanding, his mind concluded.

"Flowey..." Frisk said, getting to her knees, looking at Flowey with concern. "You're hurt..." She looked over at James. "You're both hurt..."

"I-I can take it." James said, using his powers to create a leg covering around his leg and walk over to Flowey. "How bad is it, Asriel?"

"No, I insist. I took that attack for you so you wouldn't be hurt." Gaster said. "If I accept this, you'll be hurt anyways."

T̸̛͉̭͂͛͗̚͘ḩ̸͖̘͎̼̈́͜e̵̬͊͂̑ ̸͉̭̐s̷̜̺̙̥̲͎̐̃͑͘a̵̜͖̋͋͂͛m̶̛͔̓́͑̍͒è̴̖͍̀̅ ̸͓̬͖̠̥̅̽͑̕t̷͈̪͈̪̣͇̋͆̀́͐h̵̥͌͂͌̕͝ͅǐ̵̡̯̺͇̒͂̇̈́n̶̪̻͖̯̿̌͠g̶͈̗̠̻͍̣̉̒̃̈̇ ̵̮͖̣̰̦̠̈́̾͛̿I̶̧̛͍̟̗͗̀͊͝ ̷̻̽͒́̍͝d̶͚͖͚̋̚i̵̖͕̮͙̤̐̄͒ḑ̷̧͈̪̗͎̌͋̓́̂͊ ̷̧̼̯̪̲̓̂̈́ŵ̸̛̞̐̊́i̸͓̤̽̄́͌̕͜͠t̶̰̼̼̦͈͂̊͘h̶̼̅ ̵̪̒͛̉̎y̵̺̮̩̺͖̘͐̇o̷̤̗͇͕̯̗̎͂̀̀͑͠ṷ̶͂͆̃̀͒,̷̜̙̻͂̚ ̶̯̰͓̞̂̀̅̂́͗j̵͇̈́͊̿̈̕͠ṵ̴̤͌́̆̃̚s̸̢̨̼͈̯͓̅t̸̜́͆́̌ ̷̥͎̟̳̟̽̂̒î̵̡͈̞͙̊̚n̶̯̓̋̑ ̷̡̣̙́ŕ̴̥̬͜ė̴̞͚̲̲͍͂̎̽̉v̶̨͖̙̜̖̆͆͝ĕ̴̮̺̩͎̖̾̀r̷̡̟̽s̸̥̩͍̤̆̆̔͋̀͘e̷͉̙͖̰͙̳̾̂͊͝.̵̬́͝ Ghast said. T̸̡͍̟͊̌̈͆̇̚ẹ̷̢̕͝ĺ̵͕͔̬͜ͅl̴̡̪̥̍̆̈́̀͑͜͝ ̵̛̺̬͙̎̆͛̊͠m̸̥̎ĕ̷̢͈͓̪̗͂̓͌͘͘,̶̗̠̫̐͐̇̏̑ ̵̼͈̀̃́͊̾̊C̶̛̬̈́͑͗͠h̶͖͑̉͌̚á̴̼̱̝͕͔̙̃r̸̯̰͆͋ͅă̶̧̧̛̩͇̓͝.̶̤̖̈́̃̊ ̵̼̼͚͎̃́W̷̦̼͐͑̀̚͝ḧ̴̛̰̫̯̖̓͝ͅa̵̮͌̿ẗ̵͎̳̼́̌͊̈́͐͠ ̵̡̯̙͖̱̔̃͐d̷̡͈͚̲̿ͅơ̴̲͍͋͑͌̚ ̴͕̰̈y̵̦͚̠͌͐̽͌̚͠ͅo̵̮͉͔̊͘u̸͎͊͂ ̶͓̋̍̃̿̎̍t̸̨̘͚̹͛͘ḩ̵̛͇̟͕͖̐͂̍ȉ̷͖̃̾̽̏͊n̷̩̬̣̦̝͂͋ḵ̶̺̃ ̷͎̫̞̦͈̃͗̒̾̾å̷̢̱̓̽̑̔̎ ̷̣̞̺͍͋g̸̥̬̥͊͜ő̷̟͓̻̼́̀͜͠ͅd̵̡͕͓̞̄̈́͝ ̸͖̟̳̓̃o̶̘͋̆f̶̯̥̙̔̅͒̊ ̶͙̲̠̅̌̽d̶̩̗̠͇̈ë̴̫̳́͋̈́͝ä̷̯͈͇̘́͌͒̐͘͝t̵̛̝͖̎́̅̅̀h̶̬̀̀̈̋̕ ̵̱͙̙̀̍̉s̸̛͕̘̜̜̝̲̈ḩ̸͔̹̙̬̏̓̍̋̽͝ǫ̸̣͙̩̂̍͌̒̓̚u̶̟͔͑͗̌l̷̢̞͉̤͌́͝d̶̼͗ ̸͈̙̖͍̗́̽̄̕b̴̞̻̽̿̈̅͘̚é̴̟͓͑̾̉͘͠ ̷͖̑͑̈́́͌ȧ̴͓̲͕́̎̔̄͘b̶̛̦̂͝l̸̡̩͖̯̊̔͝ê̵̦̊̒̕ ̷̘͂̃̏͆͆t̶̪̳̞́̒͛o̴̢̤͖͓͎̮̅͋̎ ̷̤̜͕̄͌͒ḏ̴͚͈̬̝̦͛ó̶̳̏̇̑̌?̸̗̇͋̄͛͠

Flowery had a huge cut down his face. He was hurt, bad. He would die if no one did anything fast. "I'll be fine. Just go, you idiot. Ghast is getting away. If you want to save the underground, let me die and go defeat Ghast, capiche?"

"You know he's..." Frisk asked James, nodding towards Flowey. How, she wasn't sure. She'd never seen hide nor hair of Ghast, Gaster or James in the hundreds of timelines she'd been through. She must have done something wrong for this to happen... Where did she mess up? She turned to Flowey as he spoke. "Flowey, you're not going to die..." She creased her brow, and gulped. "I... You..." Her soul appeared. "This will save you."

"I DON'T CARE. SANS, YOU TOO. I AM STRONGER THAN THE BOTH OF YOU, I ASSURE YOU, I CAN TAKE IT." Papyrus continued as his hand began to glow once again, sealing Gaster's wound.

"A God of death would also be the God of life. In other words, you should be the God of Absolute, by absorbing those." Chara replied, tilting her head slightly. "I don't care who you'll kill, as long as I get Asriel to myself."

"...hell no." James said, gently pushing Frisk aside. "Time to try out a new technique of mine." James held out his palm, and began to gather his energy into a turquoise ball of energy. "I'm going to use this on you, Flowey. It will put you into a state of suspended animation until we get you healed."

Gaster grunted. "Papyrus, no...!" As his wound healed, he stood up. "You're wrong, Papyrus. I'm stronger than you. Don't take that as an insult - it's not. But I'm your father. And I don't want you risking yourself for me. Never do that again, alright?! Now Toriel, could you help my son? Sans is hurt."

Y̴͈͆̐͌̔̍o̶̯̫͓͕̮̙͝u̴̢͈̳̻̮̇ ̶̡͚͗̾̊̊̐m̶͚̆͂̕ͅi̴̬̤̯͒͒͘͜s̴̛̩͑̐͐͗͌ư̷̺͈͔̝̦̽̓̿̚n̴̮͙̿d̸͙̼̱͖̑͘͠͠e̷̬͈̫̟̙̱͌̄̌r̷̠̼̦͚͕̈s̵͕̟̙͗͑̈́t̸̼̖̠̪̎͗͋̈́ă̴̘͙̺̥̹͇̐͝n̶̪̥̓̃ͅd̴̰̲̩̖̽̇,̷̟͕̮̫̌ ̵̫͇̬͚̻͖̄̔͒̃̌C̷̡̓̄h̴̰͋͜ä̴̙͑̋ŕ̶̜̱̀͂̅̕ǎ̵͎̱̘͙̿͑͊.̵̧̻̳̋̎ Ghast said. Y̷̞̻̒̃͆̃ȍ̸̹̐̽̐̈́̓ú̷̡̮͍ͅ'̵̬̹͇̈͘r̸̡̺̖̖̾̀̔̌̀̔ͅe̸̡͙̐̋̈́̅̚ ̶̱͙̯̮̲̑̓̈̎̀ͅr̷̺̪̭̠̖̉̀ī̸̹̱̻͖̊g̸̞͎̤͇̜̬̃̽̋h̷̞͌͝ṱ̴̞̎͛̂̂̄͜ ̶̮̙̻͊̚ͅȧ̸̖̭̯̱̀ͅb̶̗͇͚̾͐̓͂̓ǫ̴̤̯͗̔͊̈́͠ù̶̲̊t̴̢̮͔̿͛͌̽ ̶̦͊̓̀͒t̶̪͇̘̝̘͂̆̃͘ḧ̴̢͕̯͈͇́̋͜e̶͈̺͔̐ ̴̪͚͖̹͈́G̵͇̱̘̀̕ơ̸̡̼̫͇͇̖ḏ̶̀̿̀ ̶̪̜̜͚̉͗̒̐͠o̵͔͉͌͊f̴̪͎̝͌̽̈́́̕ ̷̨̧̰̊͝L̸̩͕̻̯̫͂͋̓͠͝i̴̠͇̜̘̮̙͗̔͛̿̆͠f̵̱̱̞͉͗́̾͜͠e̷̡̦͉̠̲̠͋/̵̧̖̪̖́̿̊̃G̴̨̢̧̪̫̮͆ȯ̸̡̢̫̫̗́ḋ̴̝͙͊͑̃͝͝ ̸̨̲͙̉͊̊̓̈o̵̡̻͙͊̔͋̈́͘f̸̧̧̨̦̳̿͒͊̀ ̴̫̠̀̀̍̀Ḑ̴͉̦̥̟̔͆̐͜e̵̞̎̏̐̉̎͝ả̵͓͝t̶͔̠̖̃h̶̹̺̯̲̟̃̿̿̾ ̶̹̖͕̞̞̞͛̓͛͒͂̚t̴̛͉͓͈̱́̋ͅͅh̸̥̭̠̪̳̋i̵̡̹͙͈̼̳̿͝n̵̝̫̠͉̖͍͋̌̅g̵̛̠̺͒͌̎̈́͋,̸̼͐ ̴̡̈́b̷͙̐̀u̷̻̅̇̍͠t̶̖̥͓̯̰́́͂ ̷̡̩̦̯͎̅ͅý̷̧̤̪̳̖͜ő̷̝͚̏ư̵̺̖͉̼͛̈́͘ͅ ̶̛͕͉̋͂̚d̴͓͈͂̇̍͆̚ͅò̵̯n̴͙͇̹̑̍͒̂̏̚'̴̡̭̻̦̬̪̏̍̽̏t̴̘̟͑̒̄̆̀ ̵̢̨̛̛̠͋̀u̵͙͛̉̉̃̿̚ṇ̶̡̢̩̺̥̄d̵͈̮́̕e̶̛̺͓̗̣͒͋̈́̃͝ͅŕ̶̰̮̇ṣ̷̣̅̐̑̓̀t̸̝̟͗̿͆̈̑͂ą̸̗͐̍̒n̸͇̿̍͠d̵̡͇̤͓́̔̇̎̿͘ ̴̢͉̹͎̝̓͂̆w̴̦̯͛̈h̵̝͙̝̝̬̓̊̑̒̒͐a̸̧̢̱͒̍̍̚͝t̶̛͔̼͍̼̙̰̎̓́̏̔ ̸͉̇I̶̡̭͎͚̠̿̈̀͝'̸͖̭͋̋͘͝m̶͓̠̜̙̜͈̔͆ ̴͕͎̃̃̋͂́g̸̢̯͚̞̓̆̈o̶̢̧̧̥͓͕̽̑̾i̴͎̱̞̬̼̋̌͆͂̔̃n̴͚̮̞̲͓̝̚ǵ̶̡̻̞̟̼̐ ̵̪̳̲͖̉̔̀́̃͆͜ẗ̸͍̣́͗͛̿̚o̷̹͈̯̦͑̌̓͘͝ͅ ̵̧̹̗̉̾̏͝ḑ̷̤̗̗͔̿̿͗͂̏ờ̵͕̖͖̺͔͐̈́͘͜ ̸̹̭̻͖̪̪̽̑ẃ̸̠̳̬̏̀́̉i̶̹̞̠̟̠͔͒́̍͒t̸̢̳͚̪̗̋̀͐͝ẖ̶̙͛̿́̽ ̷̖̄͛̋t̸̟̖̖͇̟́̾h̶̞͎̃̈̽̀̄͐ė̷̪̯̘̘̈́̅̇̑ ̸̢̫̭̦̝̿̄̃̾Ṣ̷͒͝O̷̲͓̺̩͍̙̽̓̀́̐̚Ṵ̶͖̥͉̭̝͑̎̀̃L̷̩̥̯̐͌̄͂̇ş̵̛͎̏̔.̵̞͙̺͊͒͆͑͛͛ Ghast pulled one of the SOULs close to him, imbuing it with magical energy.
Suddenly, a yellow figure of a human appeared, eyes closed. He then woke up.
T̶̼͉̻̥̟̙͆̉̽͂͆̂e̷͉̪̱̅̾͒́̈́l̷͇͠ḻ̶͍̦͇͔̈́͗̊̋ ̶̹͓̱̟̦̳̉͋́͒m̶̭͔̘͚̩͒̌̂̄̃͛e̶̮͕̺͛́,̵̯͎̯͙͑͂ ̴̲̄̂̍c̸͎̘̏́̏̐̈́̀h̶͎͑͑͑í̶͇̘̬̈́̇̃̚ľ̶͖͖̼ď̶͎̗̯̔̀̅̈́.̷̟̏̊̍̂̀̿ ̸͍̰͇͙͔͓̒͂̚W̵̠̝̋̃̕͜h̴͔͔̙̙́̒̆͛͊̀ȧ̸̙̲̖̍̓͝͝t̴̫̣̣̃̉̏͋̀͒'̴̭̮̂ṡ̷̹̰ ̸͚͎̜͉͌́͘͠ͅy̴̺̌̅́̚ȏ̴̦͆̌̓͠u̶̧̝̽͂̀͗̕r̸̝̥̮̂ ̸̡̧͓̱̞͈͛̓̓̅͘n̵̗̜̭̜̯͖̄̓̊̓a̵̤͒̍̿̓͠m̵͍̦̤̗̝͒ê̷̼͔̯̖̤͌͒̽̑͌?̷͓̾̅̄͆͊̕ Ghast asked.
"...Clover. My... my name is Clover." Clover said, looking up at Ghast, astonished.

"Interesting. So, this is what you were talking about. Your 'followers', starting with me..." Chara chuckled, looking at Clover before turning back to Ghast. "Which begs the question. WHat will you do with Frisk's soul when you obtain it? Will you destroy it? Will you absorb it? Or will you do..." She gestures to Clover. "This."

Papyrus fell silent at Gaster's outburst. How many times had his father told him that Papyrus always did the right thing. Perhaps Gaster didn't want the right thing to be done...
"I'M SORRY... I... I NEED TO GO..." Papyrus replied, turning away. He wasn't leaving without a purpose, however. If their father was truly back, he would need the place restored. Papyrus wanted to do a little home makeover.

Ḭ̶͈̒̌̎̈́̃͋'̶̨̮̙͒̀́̚l̷̜̠̰͙̏l̵̜͔͇̆̄̈́̌̌͑ ̶̧̹̙̦̰́͊t̸̫̔̎̅ę̶̛̺̭́͑͌̓́l̵̯̘̙͍̼̹̏l̵̡̝̙̂̀̄͗͠ ̴͔̙̦̖̀y̶̨̝͓̥̳̓̓o̸̞͛u̴̧̢͉̹̱̦͊̌̆͐̏̚ ̴̰̲̓̔͒͆̍͝ẃ̶̢̞͜͜h̸͕͉̩̬̙͑̐̀ë̵͕̑̊͆ń̷͈̙̃͌̉ ̸̻͉͕̺̳͛̍̕y̸̗̣̙̠͎͐o̸̬̓̀͒̏̒u̸̗̥̲̓͒͘ ̵̡̧̥̘̀̀͆͆͜͝͠ń̸̺͕̀̐̍̅͘e̷̬̹̓̿̾̚e̸͕͊́̈́͊ď̸͔̯ ̸̡̯̯̙̙̂̅t̸̛͔̺̬̂̒̎̋o̵̹̩̱̅͆̕͝͠ ̵̢̜̟̈́̔͆͋̈́̓͜k̵̲̬̯̲̎͊ͅn̸̟̩̳̒̓͜͠o̴͙̼͍̝͗̉́͝͠͠ẇ̴̡̫̺̠̲̽͗̇.̶̬͖̯̼̩̄͒̂ Ghast said. J̷̨̟̘̖̑̂́̾ư̸̡̳̙̏͝͠ş̸̙̈́̔͌̋͐͝t̵̡̩͍̞̗̹͒̇͆ ̴̖̒̋͊͗̿̕ͅķ̵̠͙̓͌͂͠ṋ̷̨͕̮̙̰͐o̷͉͍̳͓̐́̄w̵̢͇̗͉͂͝ ̶͍̣̰͈̂̋̍t̸̳̘̮͛͂͂ḫ̸̯̦͖̐̒̎̓͝ą̶̺̬͍̏̾͒́͝t̸͇̪͐͂̍ ̸̙̭̮̒̃̈́͜y̶̢̦̗̬̖̣̿͋͒̀ǫ̴͖́u̴̖̻̲͋'̷̞̣͚̱̿̓ř̸̙̘̺͔̓͆̀ȩ̴̖̠̄͗̈͂͝͝ ̴̢̜̀̓̑̒̈͘g̷͕͗͆͆̓͠e̶̙͍͐͜t̴̠̊̍͐́ẗ̵̨̛̯̪̪͎̗͑̿̕͝i̴̛̛̟̰̎͂͝ň̴̡̦̗̬̩͠ͅg̵̫̙͓̳̪͒́͑̆͂ ̵̻̫̆̽̈́́͘̕ṡ̷̡͔̪̤̤̪̈̆̍̍̄o̵͕̠͘m̸̡͎̟͉͌̎̌͘̚͜͝e̷͎͇͔͆̔͘ ̴̛̟̗̥͎̹́̽͂͗n̵̢̯͛͋͘e̷̘̬̹̙̅̂̽̒́w̶̛͇̩̯͊̍͂̃̑͜ ̷̛͖̣̓̋̓͆f̴͎͛̋̆r̴̫͍͚͆̀͗ỉ̶̥̳̘̱̥͒͂̚͝e̷̙͉̤͈̳̅̊̎̒̆̚n̵̡̨͈̹̎d̵͓̦̰̼̖̺͛̚s̴̳̆̔̍.̷̡̦͎͕͐̀̑̔̕͝ͅͅ Ghast did the same to the other five SOULs, each of them gaining colored outlines and awakening.

"Wha-?! Papyrus, wai-" Gaster said, before lowering his hand.
"let him go, dad. he's not mad. i'm pretty sure that's impossible for him." Sans said with a smile before coughing again.

"We should head back to the others." Frisk said. "I think they'd either be in Snowdin, or the Ruins." With that, she began to walk away.
She wouldn't let it show. Now now. She was almost surprised James and Flowey hadn't seen it, and was glad. She didn't want to worry anyone.
After coming into such close contact with her...
Her D̸ETER̸̔M̸̖̮̄͝INA̷̍̚T̶̄I̸ON̷̋̐ was faltering, complete with a small crack in the center of her soul.

comic

An eternity of the cold.
An eternity of darkness.
That's what it felt like for him, but as he opened his eyes, it all remained. He was still cold. Everything was still dark. He turned to his right, to finally see something. Something! To see anything was completely worth it after an eternity of nothing.
A strange, tall, fox-like creature, and six other children, each radiating a different color from them.
Looking down at his own body, he could see green wisps floating off of his own emerald body. He was alive!
Or was he...?
He still felt cold... but he could see. Perhaps he was trapped in a limbo of life and death.
He heard a voice. He could hear!
T̶̼͉̻̥̟̙͆̉̽͂͆̂e̷͉̪̱̅̾͒́̈́l̷͇͠ḻ̶͍̦͇͔̈́͗̊̋ ̶̹͓̱̟̦̳̉͋́͒m̶̭͔̘͚̩͒̌̂̄̃͛e̶̮͕̺͛́,̵̯͎̯͙͑͂ ̴̲̄̂̍c̸͎̘̏́̏̐̈́̀h̶͎͑͑͑í̶͇̘̬̈́̇̃̚ľ̶͖͖̼ď̶͎̗̯̔̀̅̈́.̷̟̏̊̍̂̀̿ ̸͍̰͇͙͔͓̒͂̚W̵̠̝̋̃̕͜h̴͔͔̙̙́̒̆͛͊̀ȧ̸̙̲̖̍̓͝͝t̴̫̣̣̃̉̏͋̀͒'̴̭̮̂ṡ̷̹̰ ̸͚͎̜͉͌́͘͠ͅy̴̺̌̅́̚ȏ̴̦͆̌̓͠u̶̧̝̽͂̀͗̕r̸̝̥̮̂ ̸̡̧͓̱̞͈͛̓̓̅͘n̵̗̜̭̜̯͖̄̓̊̓a̵̤͒̍̿̓͠m̵͍̦̤̗̝͒ê̷̼͔̯̖̤͌͒̽̑͌?̷͓̾̅̄͆͊̕
"...Clover." He responded.
He froze. He couldn't remember his name... It had been so long... too long... what was his name...? How did he get here...
All he could remember was the angry face of a creature with flashing purple eyes, as it murdered him. A white skull.
A monster.

Last edited:
"You better not pull some vudo crap on me!" Flowey said. But he was too tired to argue. He laid back down, and let James do whatever he was going to do.

Kevin stood there, floating in the endless abyss. "Where... Why... How... am I here?" He signed. Kevin looked straight in the eyes of Ghast. It was bigger than anything he's ever seen before. Kevin wanted to scream, but he couldn't.

Last edited:
"Thank you." James said, sending the ball of energy forwards towards Flowey. He picked up the flower, now in suspended animation, and began to carry him. "I can check with Gaster - he should be able to tell me where they are."

T̸̗̍̈́̏̿̅͜ḧ̸̡͇̤̲̠̗́̉̓͑ẻ̸͕̥̘͐ŗ̵̛̲̰̗̈́̒̑e̷͓̿͒̄͒̂͆'̸̫̬͕͎̞͓̔̍s̴̛͉̦͓̟̠̽͆̐͠͝ ̵̡̛͍̰̲́̊͊n̷̥͌̈́͑ǫ̴̼͔̬͑͌̈́̏̅̃͜ ̴̢͉̘̰̂̈̑̇̏̉ņ̷̡̹̪͕̲͂̏̋ȩ̷̭͈̯̭͕̇̕e̷̻̯͎̣͋ͅd̸̤̖͔̖̊̀̈́̑͑͜ ̴̼̝͐̽̀͛t̵̳̱͒͘ö̷̦̉́̔̔ ̶̧͓̗͔͉̃̄b̶̙̗̹̘̍̍̓̈́e̷͕̗̿͌͗̏͠ ̸͎͉̇̈́͝ś̶̛̝́͆͘͝c̴̢̩̼̪͍̞̈̔͂̈́͘ą̷͙͉̭̤͙̈́ŕ̷̨̢̲͙̳̕ę̶̨͍̹͛͝d̴̬̫̖͗͝ ̴̗̩̙̤͖̤̐-̵̙̝͙̊͊͒ ̶̱̭̰̲̉̋̽͘͝w̸̛̥̦̪̺̦͊̄̑̍͝é̶̡͑̈́̈́̇'̴̲̈́͊r̵̬̜͖̋͌̓̎e̷̫̹͍̜͗ ̸̩̮͈̤̞̅ạ̶̢̛̰͕̻̀͐́ͅl̴̨͕̪͂̾̒̐̉ͅl̸̡͓̮͐̾̕ ̴͖̟̋f̷̳͚̿̽́̚̚͜͜r̶̬̩̆́̋i̶̢̼̱͚̅̒̈́̇͑ȩ̸̯͈͍̽͛̌͑̀ņ̴̗̒ḑ̷̛̪͖̺̙s̸̺̲̗̿́̎ ̷̨͖̟͉̃h̴̞̙̜̭̊̅ę̷̦̟̟̾̄̀͋ȑ̵̦̰͚̱̥̝̿͋͝é̵̹̹͉̘̥̐̇.̴̤́̌̊͊̀ Ghast said, turning to the two that had just awakened.

"Who are you?" Kevin signed, still staring into the eyes of Ghast. He looked around, seeing all of the other humans floating there, radiating glowing colors. Kevin looked down, he was glowing Purple.

comic

The child's brow creased at the fox faced figure before them. The kid glowing purple voiced his concerns.
"Who are you?"
The strange creature hadn't made a reply yet. He tried to remember his name...
But nothing came.
He tried again.
But nothing came...

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Kyle opened his eyes. He was floating in air, with a glowing color in him. A light blue (Or cyan, you decide) in the middle of his torso. "What..." Kyle asked. Suddenly, he was dead. Suddenly, he was alive again. What was happening? He did not knew. He looked at Ghast. A weird guy, but nothing too weird for monsters. "Sorry if this is offensive or something, but wh-who are you...? And what is happening?" He asked Ghast. He wanted to know if he was alive or dead.

(OOC: Stopped getting alerts, sorry!)

Toriel sighed. "We cannot hold onto the past forever. Come in, I will do what I can to help." With that, she headed to the kitchen. She would need quite a lot of pie...

Roxie opened her eyes. She gave a yawn and looked around. "Where...Who...What...How...? Huh?" She realized that she was giving off an orange glow. "What's going on?" She asked the figure with the fox-looking face. Somehow, she had a gut feeling he would know. There were other people that looked equally confused.

Ṡ̶̤̀̍ǐ̴̩̟̉m̶̛̹̩͗̒p̵͙̦̿̂̄l̸̞̺̭̖̝͐́͘y̷̝̼̖̘̒̏ ̴̩̈́̉p̶̬̣̙̰͗̅ȕ̷͚͕̌͜ẗ̸̡̤͆̌́,̵̙͑͒ ̷̨̰́y̸͖̙̠͂͋̈́ͅo̷̻̯̭̲̞͛͐͐̊ù̴̙̀ͅ ̷̫̝̒a̴͇̺̮͇͐̉ḷ̴̥̣̭̒̂̈l̴̥͍͇͂ ̴̥͇̗̬̊̈́͛̾d̸̢͉͖̼͎́͗͌͊̊i̶̡̫͇͍͗̀̄é̷̛̯̣̥̑̀̕d̴̦̤͒̽̓.̴̜͕̩̽̎͗ ̵̗̋̈̊́I̷̜͓̖̜̐ ̸͕͗͐͒͘b̸̝̃̈́̏͊ṛ̶̤̱͕̎o̷̮͋̅̆ű̶̧g̸̢̩̦̃̎̉h̸̟͓͂ͅt̷̟̟̠͒ͅ ̵̛̣͇͙͎͓̽̅y̷̭̹̟̭̎̏̒ó̷̡̜̞̟̭̾̓u̸̙̦̼̔ ̵̣̪̐̈̉̄́b̴̹̘̰̰̪̀a̸͓̾͛̎͝c̴̜͗͐̔ḳ̶̥̙͊ ̵̖́̕͠t̴̖̪̰͈̘̂o̵̡̙͐̊̀ ̶̭̰͐͗̓̋l̶̨̩̔i̷̧̥̮̬̎̎̅̒ͅf̷̪̤̍̇̉̏e̶̫͓͗.̷̗̠͂̚͘͜.̷̱̹̘͎͍̿.̶͈̫͓̆̕ ̸̭̥̘̀͋i̵͈̼̭͖̳͒̐͒ņ̸̖̱̖̿̓ ̸̢̇̃͘͜ā̴͚̬ ̴̢̨͙̈́̎͛ş̸̹͂̾́̕e̴̤̮̦͋̈͌n̴̛̲̮̝̓̒s̷̬͒͘͝͠ë̷̜́̈.̶̢̨̛͓͍̒̈̆̍ Ghast said simply. M̷̟̱͋́͆̚y̴̲̺͓̾̿̉̈́͘ ̸̨̨̙͚̈́̔̿̕n̵̢̥̖̣͆͂̑̀a̷̢̭̯͆̓̐̌́m̸͈̑ḙ̸͖͎͖͈̒͒̎ ̶͓̈́̈́́i̸̖̬̖̼͔͆̾s̸̱̼͉̚ ̶̘̯̜̦̑̈G̶̱̰̲̣̔͐̌̒h̷̲͗̎͠a̵̧̞͍̭͓̔̂̎́s̶͓̘͘ͅţ̴͕̲̩̪͝,̴̰̟͂͂ ̷̨̧͘͝͝t̸̡̍͌͝h̶̨̨̬̥̖̑͆̍̄͝e̵̦̠͌͋͝ ̴̜̏ő̷͎̠͐͗̀n̵̛̙̟̻̄̓̈́͘e̴͚͋̀̚ ̶̲̇͗̀̐̅͜ͅͅẘ̸̥̑h̸͓̠͔͂̈́̏̊̚͜ŏ̶̫̦̈̚͠ ̷̧̦̝͊̇i̴̡̻͊ś̴̨̳͚̺̅͂̄͌ ̵̯̪̀̿̊͘g̶̏̌ͅö̷̩́̉̊͑̊i̷̳̎n̴̫̜̓̌́͂ḡ̸͍̙̲̗͔ ̴̢̍t̴͙̝͋̂o̷̺̻͛ ̴̡̧̲͍̐ć̶̱̃h̶̢̡̰̰̫͛̎̅̾͘a̷̫̅̌̂̈́n̸̩̺̱̥͊̕g̸̢̨̪̼̿̔e̵͉͔̙̭̘̊̅ ̷̠̮͌̅̓̀̓t̸̛͍̝͈͗̽̂h̴̛͚̅̈́̈́ḛ̵̩̳̀̑ ̴̐ͅU̶͎͑̐n̴̨̛̬̈́͗̿́d̵̯̦̔͂̃e̷̥̼̖̻̎̒́̕͜r̷̝͇̋̋̚g̸͈̔̈́̎͛̚r̸̨̛̺̎̆͘o̴̗̩̲̾̉̑̄̚ͅu̸̧͈͇͝͝n̵͉̺͉̽́̍̀͜d̶̝̖̑ ̷̧̗̈͑͗̄̿f̵̡͚̮͋̓o̷͙̫͐̔̈̇r̴̛̟͊͊͝ ̷̧̧̛̝̮̳͊̂̆̍t̵͉̖̘̓̏̎ḧ̸̫̞̓͂e̵̗̼̋ͅ ̷̡̣̭̦͉͗̀b̶̛̠͈͆̓̒ě̷̻̻́ţ̸͈̝̙̾̓́t̴̮̟̰̭̊̉ẽ̷̞̠͚̤r̶̜̦̉̉.̴̱̠͙̹͚̏̅ ̴̧̝̪̊Ạ̸̢̍̋̂̽ń̵̢̬̱̪̔̋̆͜d̷̝̄ ̸̪͌͑̚͝y̷̳̰͓̠̣̐̾͛̈́ọ̵̣͑ừ̶͓̱́̈́͝ ̷͈̠̀͊ć̶̗͉̰̾a̶̩͔͛͋̂̈̾n̵̯̆͐͊ ̷̞̞͕̚h̶̝̙̥̺͈͛̒̓ë̸͔́l̵̫̦̑͋̌͝p̷̯̹͒.̶̨̪̼͍̄ͅ ̸̝͈͑̎A̵͇̼̱̥̙͊l̶͔̯͎͐͆́̆͝l̵̲̠̽́͂͛ͅ ̴̧̬̟͗͋͆̕͜y̸̙̎͛̓o̶̰̬̦͕̿̎̕ṵ̷͕̲͇͓͂ ̴̯̜̗̈n̵͔̰̆͐̈ê̸̢̡͓̥͉͊͌́͂é̶̫̜̩̝̱͒̾̌̕ď̸̙̿͌͛̿ ̷͙̯͔͒̔ṯ̸̢̹̯̰͗̽͛o̵͖͗͋͗̄̉ ̴͖̋̒͗͘d̵̲̉̏̄̓o̵̡͕͓̊̚ ̴̳̍̔̾̆i̶̬̍̎̈́̓͝ṡ̴͔̎́̚ ̵̘̬̘͋ͅf̷̳̹̔̀͝o̶̪̿̐̏l̶̨̢̲̹͉͝ľ̸̺̼̳͂ơ̴̙̈́̋̀ẅ̷̬́͋̇ ̸̖̫͑͐̐̕m̵͕͓̀͋́̾͠y̴̲̌͌̈̽̽ ̷̠͕̳̬̖̌̄̽̐l̵̤̥͗̅̀͐͘e̶̙̾̀̄a̵̻͑̆̓d̸̹̯̣̀̃͒͝.̸͇̥̭̲͈́͊̉̉̒

"thanks, tori." Sans said, sighing. Gaster helped him inside, beckoning the others to follow.

comic

"How?" The green child asked. "How c-can I do something like that... when I don't even know who I am..." He looked down, biting his bottom lip, trying to remember something.
Again, all he got was the same strange man, and a flash of purple, and everything went black.

"Go on in. Now I know that you are all fine, I must make a public announcement." Asgore stated as he turned and began to walk away. "I cannot leave everyone in the dark. Not again." With that, he disappeared into the dark.

Mettaton watched him leave before turning back to the others. "I need to depart as well, maybe visit on Alphys. If she's feeling better soon, I'll need some improvements on my NEO form." With that, he too, disappeared.

Ghast went over to the green child, his shadows decreasing. C̴̡͕͍̯̼̽͊͝a̷̮̐͊̏̈́̑n̵̢̥̒ ̵̟͌͠I̶̲͍͌ ̵̱̞̍a̴͕͛s̵̘͎͉̪̓̉͘k̶͔͖̠͇̓̿ ̴͇̻̥̰̏͒̈́͒͊ȳ̵̭̌̿ǫ̶͚̖̊ṷ̴̼̦̎̈̋̊͠ ̸̧̀t̵̪̜́̽̈́̓̂o̴̼̹͈̞̔͝ ̷̫̻̜̑d̸̪̹̣̈̂́̉ǫ̴̧͇̦̏͒̏̈́ ̵̧͕͐̅̅͘̚ş̴̻̼̆̑̇͌͠o̷̧̱̙̓̒̈́͑̌m̶̼͉̜̲̽ͅe̴̹͖͇̳̅t̴̹͙̰̙̋̏̿̓h̶̡͎̖̱͚͗̌ỉ̸̝̃͘n̸̗̭̘̞͋͜ġ̷̟̟̅̉,̸̤̱̤͔̂́́ ̵̺̇̾́c̶̨̘͂̈́ḫ̵͉͖͎̺̀͐͌i̸̹͆̏͛̓͘͜l̵̻̑͘d̸̜̼̮̱̑͊?̷̧͍̖̔́̏͆ ̴̜̘̈̏̀͠͠Y̶̲͎̍ö̶̼͒̋̈́̂u̸̫͓̖̦̔̔̇̕ ̵͍́̒̉s̷͓̣͎̉̆͘e̸̡͇̱̚ͅȅ̵̹̞̼̝̍͘ ̴̨͇͓̅̿͜ţ̶̣̮̺̈́ḩ̶̹̩̞̱́a̸͖̯̙͓͗͊͗t̴͈̄͑ ̵̟͔̑̅͠I̷͔̩̗͌́̀͗ ̴̪͙͎̕a̶̟͈̪͉̖̿m̴̪͍͈̅ ̴̨̤̪̥̈́̏́̃a̷̡̬̰̺͗̎͋̓͘ ̷͙͍̄̀͆̈́̑m̷̟̱̟̑̏́͘a̷̘̪͛̐́͜s̸̪̃̒͗̏ḳ̶͉̀̀͌͘ͅͅ,̴̮͔̣̏͌͋͜ ̵̠̀̋͆͠ͅy̷̬̋͊e̴̤͓̥̹͗̋͛͗͗s̷̞̒̉̑?̸͙͌͠ ̴͎̽͂́̕P̵̥̣̆̒̋ų̴̎̈̒̀͛ţ̷̘̣͎͋̇́ ̷̮̯́̎̈m̴̭͂̔͝e̷̠̰̿̿ ̵͇̝̩̚o̷̭̤͊́͂͜ͅv̶͚̳̖̥̒̉̏̑ẽ̸̬̦̻̞̏r̴͓͙̭͍̰͒̀͋̋ ̷͈̓̓̋͠͠ÿ̷̢̝͔͇́̑͊̍ͅo̸̺͍͖̝̔̆̅̃u̴̫͎͗̈̈́͒̕r̸̯̀ ̵̦̩͚͔̀f̵̰̙̱̐̍́̃̈ä̸͇͍̘͌͗͠c̸̰͊ͅȩ̸̝̻͔̯̏͗͝,̴͔̻̖̦̂̄ ̴͉̆͊̆î̷̢f̶̣͔͂͠ ̴̢͚͙͓̽̄y̸̪̫͇̔͆̉̾͘ǫ̷̼̙͙͚̌͛̉͘u̸̧̜̺͐ ̷͓͓͑̽̊c̶̜͆̂͐̄o̸̜̟̦̾͌͝ù̵͔͙̔̀̀̓l̵̪͖͚̼̎͝ḑ̶̢̨̘͖̈́̎̓̈́.̵̱̣̽

comic

The child was confused, his brow creasing. "I..." He was unsure of whether or not he should do what he said. Should he? This... man... thing, did say he had brought him back...
He did as Ghast instructed.

Kevin looked... confused. He saw Ghast, staring as the child in green put on Ghast's mask. Being deaf, Kevin, of course, never heard any of what Ghast said. "Where am I? Who are you?" He signed to Ghast.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Kyle looked at Ghast. "I can't even die without someone trying to revive me. Why I am that important... I never asked for that..." He sighed looking at Ghast. "I am NOT gonna help some weird monster that just revived me." He said with a serious tone, decided that he was not going to help some weird-guy-that-revived-him.

Ghast's grey eye-rings glowed green for a second before Ghast detached himself. A̸͎̮̲̐ĥ̷̳͙̘̩̍͠ͅ.̷̻̼̀́ ̴̖̄̓Ḧ̵̨͔̭̬́̋ė̷͉l̵̜͙̺̔̏̿̓͠l̷̡̳̝̏ǫ̶̡̛̖̫̋̈͊,̸̛̠́́͠͝ ̵͕̊͐͊̈́S̵̨̈̑͐̐͜a̷̾̀̈́̕͜m̶̫̐.̸̜̯̺̱̽͝ Ghast said. I̵̤̖̦̒͌'̸̢̠̋v̸̘́̃̆̌e̵̦̼̟͚̊͒̋̄ ̴̻̳̀̋͆̈́a̶̹̪͖͖͈̾̆̍̕w̴͕̫̘̓͜a̸̯̫͐͑̽͆k̷̘̣̬̚e̷͎̗͛̀̋n̷͍̲̳͇̈́̎̈́̽̕e̵̖̭̪͛ḓ̷̼̆ ̷̜̣̉̎y̵̬̓o̸̪͛͂̋̃ǘ̶̮̆͆̚r̴͕̺͇̣̥̊́̏̈̚ ̵͔̾́͝m̵̩͇̥̝̃̓͛͜e̸̼̻͇̥͙̽͊̋͑̆ḿ̷̘̜o̸̙͉͇̟͐̾̔̉r̵̟͋̄͝ï̶̢̞̦̪͈̄̎̆͝ȩ̵̤̬͉̞̈́͗͑̈͘s̶͎̜̈̌ ̶̿̂̃ͅį̵͎̮̐̈ͅͅn̴̮̼̠̭̒̓ ̷͉̝̣̼͒̉̈́͝f̶̛̬̦̬̲̃́͛̆û̵̜̤̭̞͝ḻ̵̖̥̤̲̌͂͌ĺ̴͕̬̀͒̓̚.̶̘͙̘̽̋ ̶̢̼̤͐̂Y̷̟͗̆̃͂̚o̴̗̤̺̔̏̌͘͝u̶͙̮̝̔͑̓̔͝ ̷̤̞͗̈͗̋s̷̖̜̽͋̽͜h̷͍͋̋ỏ̸̢͒û̴̙̠̳̓̽ͅl̸͎͈̣̓̈̀͆͝ḏ̵͖͕̋̏n̸̨̙̮̾̈́̑̋'̸̛͖̮̯̙̇͌̚ţ̷̡͉̎ ̵̳̩̄̂ẖ̶͇̄ȁ̵̢̆̋̊̕v̸̟͎̀ę̷̉͌̃͑̍ ̴̗̾̑́̑á̴̻̍̚͝͝ń̸̮̺̈́͊̕̕ỳ̵̛̙͇̐ ̴̢͎̘̣̒͆̾̃p̴͈̘͔̰̑͗̐̐̇r̷̡̲̝͚͉̓o̵̫̎͐̔b̵̰͈̪͊̈́̓͆͘͜l̶̺̜̫̣͎̐̽͐͝e̶͕̿̃̈́̾̂m̷͍̩͍̏̓͐͐ ̵̤̻͕̣͎̂̊ṛ̷̨̝̮̈́̚͜ė̵̯̘͉͚m̴̩̌ë̵̡̦̪̣͜m̸̨̬̈́̐̂b̸̮́́͂e̸͚̲̹͙͇͌r̵̻̼͍͆̌́̍i̸̡̳͖͠n̷͍̬̏͝ğ̷̫̰̂̽͜ͅ ̸̣̘̺̻͛̆̊ͅẇ̶̜̚ḫ̴͇͚̺̬͂̕͠o̶͓̳̠̦͑͌͐͒͒ ̸̙͇̜͎̤̇y̶̦̹͌́o̴̦̾ü̴̗͓͈̮ ̶͚̥̝͚̒͋͋̋̑a̷̢͉͇̪͋́̃r̵͖͎͑̑ẽ̵̛̱̼̫ ̷̖͖͓̜̗̈̽̔͝n̷̗͌̋̀͛́o̵͕̓̔w̷͈̹̔́̎͊̚.̸̧͎̔͒̒ Ghast then turned to Kevin. Ḁ̶̑̓h̴̫̻̅̈̉̚͠.̶̠̳̤̿ ̷̹̌̕Y̵͉̺̞͌̒͊͑ồ̸̮͒u̴̜̻͗͗̂̾̈ ̷̛̪̱͉̰̾͜m̴̬͔̎̍̕͝ű̵̫̦̦̗͈̿s̸̩͈̲̖͎̎̓̏̈͘ṭ̷͕̓̏ ̵̞̞̺̆b̵̨̗̣̓͋ę̵̱̘̥̲͑̍͘ ̴̨͈̠̏̀̆͝d̵͈́̀̎̒̈́ͅe̴͚͕͎̊̊ả̴̡͔͗f̵͉̾̆͜.̸͚͋̃ Ghast repeated what he said earlier in sign language.

Kevin thought long and hard. He remembered... Everything. His name, his family, everything... The monsters took it away. "Why have you brought me back?" Kevin signed.

comic

"Sam... yes... Sam... and... he... that man... no... that monster... he..." He could remember it now. The monster destroying him. He could see his own soul being carried away to a king. Another monster.
"Okay..." Sam breathed. "When do I start?"

Chara watched on as the other children were reincarnated, in a sense. She had always known they were still there in their souls, almost dormant, but able to communicate with a user if they absorbed one, or multiple of them. How else would they have turned on Asriel in the neutral runs? But she'd never considered reviving them. Probably because she'd always been fixated on Frisk, rather than these souls. She was interested to see where this was going.

Frisk had led James and Flowey through the familiar paths and routes to return to Snowdin, eventually arriving at It's ironically warming, snowy entrance. "I don't see..." She began, until a certain skeleton caught her eye.

Papyrus shoved the box aside, uncovering a pile of old socks. Sans' socks. This isn't what Papyrus expected, considering he always ended up picking up Sans' socks. This might have been an old prank. "SANS, THIS ISN'T-" He cut himself off as realized his brother wasn't home. He took a deep breath as he began to gather the socks, before...
"Papyrus!" The skeleton quickly whirled around to see Frisk, James and Flowey. "WOWIE! HELLO, FRIENDS! WHERE WERE YOU?"

Ȁ̴̺̩̎̀r̵͙̗̩͆̈́͒e̵̞̟̋ ̴̨̞͙͒͝ͅỵ̵̫̫̣̏̒͝͝o̴͉̪̫̾ụ̸̤̰̥̻̈́̈́̚͝ ̴̼̰̥̚ș̵͔̳͗͆ű̵̫̩̻͇͆͊ͅr̷̨͉̠͂ḛ̵̖͌͛ ̸̘͍̩̫̅͆̎̕y̴̜̖̫͑ò̴͉̿͂̓u̶͖͗ ̷͉̤̮̠̘́̋̊d̴͎̃͒̅̈́̕ò̵͉̘̱͎̽n̵̜͖̗̓̑̇̉̎'̷̛͔̱̒̈́͝t̶̖̽ ̸̪̬͎̿͘ͅw̸͈̫̮̰̍͌̑̏̏a̷̼̾̓̓̕n̴̠̍̂̅͠t̶̛̹̜͔̏̎̂̕ ̶͎̳͛͋̕͘m̵̨̰̣̅ͅỳ̵̝̬̲̖̭͊ ̵͓̮̼̳̚h̸͉̄̐̽̍ȅ̴̩͉͓̚l̸̨͖̰̀̒͝p̶̬̦͗̍̚?̵̢̪̻̪̲͌͝ Ghast said to the defiant child. B̷̹̯̳̽e̸̩̪͓̟͐̀̎̅̉c̴͖̍̍͝͝a̸̖̬̭̋̓̄͌ü̵̦̙̫̒͊͝s̴͈͈̹̾̀̇̀̚ê̸̫̙̯̦ ̴̡̣̘͚̥̏̾͝u̷̮̦̾̓̀ͅn̵̨͍͈͌̋̽́̓ĺ̶̢͚͚̥͈̋͌i̵̡͐̏̀k̴͈̦̹͌̀̈́͘͝ë̸̞̥̬͇̂͆̉ ̷̧͊͝t̵͇̫̖̉̏̂͋͝h̴̢͍̩̑̾͠ë̷̛͕̏̿ ̴̮̬͆͑̉̌͘m̶̧̪̜̗̋̓̂̍̕o̷̩̥͈̗͋̈́͆̅̓n̵̺͇̮̊͜ͅs̸̛̬̀͂̈̒ṱ̸̡̣͂ẹ̵̡̡͐̀̓̀̓r̴͚̍͂̓s̸̛̮̫̾͝͝ ̴͚̜͚͖̻̂̉͆͌y̷̢̘̰͝o̴̦̽͒͌͗ů̶̳̲̝̫͐̅̕ͅ ̴̛̺̳̅̀̚ë̷̹͔͙̦́̓̒͆n̸̢̩̤̳̘̔͝c̶̟̓͂͝ơ̴̡̝̬̭̇̂̊̓ͅu̴̮͈̭̘̣̓͊ṋ̵̢̠̯̠͝t̸͓͍̭̬̊̍́͝e̶̟̯͕̭̾̌͒̎̑r̴̙̙̟̊̾̓̀̓e̶̢̧̦̳̘̔d̸͇͋̚ ̶͔̘̫͝͝d̵̮̏͘ư̸̧̇̆͠͠ͅr̸̮̟͑͗͂̊ì̷̡̧͇̦͖n̶̻̱̺̭̜̽g̶̝͌̇͘ ̸̳̙̤̞͛̏̓̎̚ý̴̨̬ȍ̴̭̭̤́͝u̴͔̙̺̯̚r̴̩̒͌̅̈̾ ̵̰͚̣̎͒̋̚ļ̸̡̘̼͖̉̏ǎ̷͎̽̀s̶̖̟͆͗̋ť̸̲̣̌́͝ ̷̞͔̆͌̈́̇ľ̵̖̲̈́͛͒̄i̸̥̖̤̫̦̇f̵̙̲̅̏̆͝ȩ̷̥͓̾͝,̸̙̟͛͋͝ ̸͕͓͖̥̬̒̈́̐͝Ḭ̵̧̭͕͐̈́͜͝'̶̻̥̰̜̌͌m̷͈̓̀̉͠ ̸̨̈́a̷̛̺͖͉͐̐c̶̜̦̖̤̽̍͐̈́ţ̶̳̲̼̣̔͗͘ǘ̸̼́̆a̴̫̰͐ļ̵͖̜͖͉̃̈̆ļ̴̗̺̼̟̀̾̚y̶͍͛͛͒ ̴̹̱̗̼̍ọ̸̮̣̼͒f̴̛̟́̀f̴̲͍̼̗̎ě̷̢͎̝̜̪́̊̕ṟ̵̐̍̈i̴̛̳͖͆̽͝ń̵͖̱͕̫̓̽͊ͅg̶̨̱͒̇͑ͅ ̴̮̮̤̕͝ī̴̲̲̝͓̱̈́̈̐t̵͕̗͐.̶̤̋̋ Ghast then turned back to the other two. İ̷̞̖̀ ̷̣̪̤̝͎͐̏b̵̬̾̋̎͐̍ŕ̷̡ȯ̸̞͇́͠u̸̪͋͌̉̓ģ̶̦̣͈͈͑̚h̵̢͚̪̽̌́͘t̶̳̜͑͒̊ ̷͙̏̏̿͊͋ͅy̶̺̝̍͆͂̊o̶̢͔̳̩̯͌́ú̶̘̱ ̷̨̫͓͉͍́͛̇͝b̴̪̈́̈́̍ä̶̗c̵̢̦̙͇͗̇̔͗k̵̪͛̌̓ ̵̮̰̙͈̌̀̇́͘t̷͂̏̒ͅò̵̤̜̼̥͈͝ ̷̛̦̱s̶̨̧͉̳͊͛͒͂͝e̵͎̯͗̆̔̚r̵̭̣͊̃v̷̖̞͇̮͙̽̆͘ẻ̸͕̞̲͊̓͜ ̷̰͖̓̈́̌ͅa̸̧̹̒́͌̆̿s̴̛̳̼̘̣͂ ̴̲̻͎̘̃͑́́m̶̼̻̉y̴̩̤͐ ̶͉̣̌S̸̡̝͍̼̘̋e̴̺̔̾͆̕v̷̠̫̝͍͂̈́̐́è̶̛͉̉͆̒n̶̦̪̓̎́̑ ̷̧̝̔̌̑̌͒Ą̵̐̽n̵͔̈̾g̸̺͍̙͍͒e̴͍̕ḻ̸̀̽̉̓ś̷̙̲͖̀ ̷̧̪̬͌͒̀͝ẘ̶̟̤͓̤̩͂h̸̯̎̎o̴̭̐̈́̋͗ ̸͙̝͈̑͆̒͠ŵ̶̤̻̼̇͋̃i̸̲̣̞͛͆̈́̂l̴̢͓͎͘͝l̴̫̝̂ ̶̩̩̠̑̾̉̃͠p̸̨̳̫̚u̷̢̝̞̪̎r̸̦̻͔̫̮̆g̷̢͔̯̐͛̋̕e̴̒͆̃͜͠ͅ ̵͖͚͙̃t̵͓̟̺̖̎͑̍h̸̗̬̜̃e̴̡̬̠̤̿́̀͝͝ ̴̝̎́͠ẘ̶̲̿͗̒ö̵̢̨̢̜̦́̓̐r̸̛͕̺͆͑ḽ̵͖͒̏̾͝d̵̤͎̭̫̱̓̀̆̓̚ ̷͔͐͋̓̉o̸̠̎̐̔f̷̘̦̜̤͂ ̶̛͈̞̮̠͌̽͐͑c̵̗͗͑̚̚͝o̴̧̘̔̚r̶̟̒́̃͝r̴͔̍̋̄ŭ̷͇̤̯̙ṗ̶̟̯͕̗̎̿͊͘t̷̳̪̠̍͆̕i̷̧̛̇͌ọ̶͕͓̣̓̍̿̒n̴̢̻͉͑͋.̸͉̞͓̏̈́͒́͜ ̴̢̺̼͂͝Ẃ̶̹͕̉͒͒ȇ̴̢̗͈͚̝͋ ̸̧̉s̷̥͍̽̑̅ṫ̵͖͠ͅa̶͎̗̿̅̓̿̍r̶̗̺̒̒t̸̠̣̱͊̌̓͠͠ ̴̪̋̂͊͝͝a̵̡̱̱̳̰̿͂͋͋̇s̸̩̟͍̱̅ ̴̥͚̀̀s̵̨̼͙̋͋̓́o̶̻̪͒͊̄o̶̡̰͔͛̕͠ṋ̵͎͔̦̄͑̾̏̆ ̴̪͛͑̂́a̴̮͙͛͂͑̐͘ş̸̛̥̋͛̊ ̵͕͎͚̩͎͑̆̿͒y̴̪͊o̴͔͉̕u̸̙̣̲̦̽ ̸̧̌͝a̷͕͂l̶͕̙̄̌̇͜͝ͅḽ̸͍͑ ̵͕͊a̸̡͔͙̐̉̕ṟ̴͙͕̈̐̅ě̴͚͕͎̮̝̋ ̷͕̀́͐͂͠ṕ̵̣͉̜̐r̵̨̡̢̘͔͒̔̅́e̶̻̰̠̬̎̾͝p̶̥̘̍̎ã̶̻͎͙̭̟͊̀̈̚ř̸̛͓͕̘͇͌̕̕ȩ̶̈́͂̇̚͜d̶̟̃̽̏͂̐.̷͕͓̗͊̅

"Fighting probably the most dangerous child in the world... with one exception." James said, one eye closed in pain and carrying Flowey in his hands. "Do you know where the others are? We need to regroup."

Kevin looked around, seeing the other children. Blue, Light Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange... and he was Purple. Ghast had brought them back, but for what purpose. Kevin knew, even without Ghast telling him. Purge the world of all that is wrong with it. Kevin created a Notebook with magic, adjusted his glasses, and nodded.

Last edited:
"OF COURSE! THEY WERE AT THE RUINS WITH LADY ASGORE! I JUST LEFT! I'M GOING TO HAVE TO DO SOME REMODELING, CONSIDERING GASTER IS BACK. BUT UNTIL EVERYTHING IS READY, HE'LL HAVE TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH." Papyrus stated as he looked down at the pile of socks in his arms. "WHEN YOU SEE SANS..." He began, and dropped the socks onto the ground. "TELL HIM TO PICK UP HIS SOCKS."

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Kyle heard what Ghast said. "Thank you... Great. So, I can be an angel..." He slowy said, sighing after finishing every single word. "Okay..." He sighed. He wasn't ready for this, but... He wanted to.
Or that is what he thought that he wanted.
He didn't even knew what he wanted. "Okay... Let's go...!" He said, with a more animated voice. "So, why am I glowing? I have powers? Fire powers? Green powers? Water powers? I have a Led inside me?" He said, more animated.

"I seek justice for the world." Clover said. "If this is the way I shall achieve it, then I shall do so."
G̵̢̟̝̑̊͝ő̷̱̣̍̊͘͠ö̴̟̣͖́̈́͒̚d̴͔̭̏̚ ̸̛̬̱̄t̴̟̞̔o̵͙̊̇͠ ̴̧̝̖͙͇͊̽h̴̫͈̓̍̈ͅa̵͇͙̅̀v̸̨̪̮̈́̀̀͋ͅe̴͈͊̾̊́̆ ̸͈̒̓y̶̛̼̮̲̠̒o̶̜̗͕̲͒͗̍̏u̴̫̯͇̜͆̉ ̵̛̟͂a̸̦͈̙͒l̴̨̖̠̅̊̓l̷̢͂̀ ̵̜̫̅̃̒ǫ̸̘͋͑̾͘n̷͕̹̰̎̋̋̚͠ ̷̺̱͚̥̲͐̓̆b̵͙̼̫̃͆o̶̧̭̲̍̿̀̆͘ä̶̱̭̱̰́̌͂͘r̵̙͕̭͇͛̀ͅd̸̢̝̹̎,̴̨͉̝͉̜̂̈͠ ̴̻͕͕̪̊̋t̴̨̨͍̝͔̃̌̽̎͝h̵̻̰͉̔͌ḙ̵͙͇͙̪͐̍͂̏͝n̷̝̟̿͊̽̚͠.̵̦̙̭̔̊͠͝ Ghast said. T̴̡̫̼̪̮͗́̐́ǒ̶͓͚̫̒̓͆͑ ̷̣̳͎͍̔a̷̫̪̿̈͑̚n̸͓̖̉̐s̵̠͔͚̩͌̃͐͂͋ẅ̵͇̱̦̫̬́́͋͐ḙ̴̛̹̍̈́͑͝ŗ̶͕̈́̐ ̴̦̹͑y̷̼̟̰̗͋̓̑̕͝ö̸̱̫̺̜́̌̉̈u̴͚̤̙̐͗r̸̬̦̪͋̇̑̀ ̸̩̟̉q̷͉̺̓͑̓̚͠ͅu̴̜̘̪̝̳͋͆̒͘ě̴͓͐s̵̳͇̣̈́̽t̵̹̥̺͕̿́̍͝i̷̻̟͛̈ǫ̵̫͖̗̗̐n̴̛̯͌s̸̲̦͔̓͑,̵̯̑̎͑ ̷̜̆́̃y̴͔͉̖̪̱͘o̵̅̈̋̕ͅu̸͉̓̈́̉̄͠ ̶̰̗̋̈́͛e̷̲̘̿͊ä̶̹̬͛̐͌̚c̷̢̖̳̜̠̀̽̔ḫ̴̛̈̋͊̂ͅ ̷̭̊h̸̛͈͗̉̎̈͜ă̴̮̩̠̓̒́v̶͍̼̜̓͂̋͠ͅẹ̸̢̻̬̽ ̷̪͚͍̻̒̽à̵̤͠ ̶̧̤̥͍̓́̄̔v̷̻̟̹̌͛̓̈͠ă̵̢̳̲̖͆̚ȑ̶̹̱̝͚̫ǐ̷̞̻͈̓̃̉ě̷̼́̓͂͛t̸̳̭̰̞̓́̆͒͝y̵̛̯̔͘ ̶̉̉̄̋̔͜o̵͈̭̠̱͓̅̎̀̇f̷̰͙̗̎̌̎ ̶̨͕̰͚͍̕d̸̡̨̛͖̲͠i̶̧̍́̂f̵̲͍́͊̔͘f̴̠̺̫̝̑ẽ̷͉͍͍̯̇͐r̴̛̬̘̟͛̂e̵̡̦̬͖̦͗͒̓̌̂n̴̟̻̙̩̓t̶̨̯̬̝̾͆͜ ̶̣̮̜͒͋̇̏̕ṕ̵̥̰̎̍͝͝o̸̧͕̯̠̓̅̉̉͝w̷̨̘̘̙̝͗̆̃ẹ̴̫̲̬͊ͅr̸͕̪̪͉̒̇͠s̵̛̙̱̍.̶̪͇͍͎̞̈́̅ ̶̙̄̂̍͊͠Ű̶͎͙̒̽͝͝p̵̛͉͓̟͐̌͘ǒ̸͓̑̈́̌̋ṇ̸̣̽̕ ̴̹̓͌͆a̷͖̩̼͊̓̈́̎͑ẉ̵͇̺͔̤̌̐̑̀á̵̺͔͙̲̚k̵̤̈̇̓ẹ̷̢͓̤̓́ņ̵͍͆̔͝i̴̢̳̠̗̟͌̇̊̋̀n̸̢̙̼̑̊́g̷̨͈̥̫͎̏͗ ̸͔͂̾͘̚͜y̸̦͚̎͂̍̀̀o̴̙̿̈͆ũ̵̩̮̍͑,̶̝̭͈̤͆́ ̵̩̲́͂̎͛̔I̶̛̫͐͝ ̵̤̬͉̓̃̐́h̸̢̳͚̉a̷̳̥̜͎̾̒͜v̸̭͊e̸͈͐ͅ ̴̬̤̝͕̌̊̀͠ǵ̸̦̦͎̟̦̉ì̵̳̲̺̗̙̎ṿ̵̩̙͊ē̵̪͈̞͝͝n̵̺̭̠̗̈́̈́̂ ̵͖̯̈́͑̈́̚̕͜ẙ̶̦̲̘͆̕ợ̸̗̏̃̈́̚͜ȕ̶͔̝̬͘ ̵̧̲̦̫͌̅́̈́̽å̵̪͙̃͛̋͂l̴͓̐̔͛̈́l̶̗̆̋̌ ̷̤̺͈̓M̷̤̩̟͕̒̈́ả̶̺͙̠͓̈́͜s̴̟͙͉̰̜̊̈t̶̡̛͙̪̩̽̈̊̽é̵̟̙͐̀͒͒ṛ̶͎̗̃̄̈̅͆ȳ̴̟̱̈͒̐̚ ̴̻̪̹̊͂̅2̸̢̭͔͌̐.̶̨̪̫̀̔ ̷͎͇͉̈̈͘ͅT̵͖̲́̓͐̕h̸̻́̔́ȉ̵̼̭͇͊͐s̷̻̔ ̷̣̲̑͋́̀ḿ̴͍͛͐̐͝ȅ̶̫̗a̵̟̔̆̈́͝ñ̸̨͖̥̪̱̈́ŝ̴̢̜͇̺̈͌̐̕ ̵̙̖͇̲̪̐̂͋̽ÿ̵̳̳̾̔͒o̴̼̺̊͂͊͝ú̵̜̄̚ ̶̣̕c̸͌͛ͅa̸̜̯̮̿̌̽̔̋͜ņ̶͖̮̚ ̷̠͎̟̙̦̉͛̇̽d̶̥̀̈́͊ơ̷̢̢͆̄̀ͅ ̸̙̗̬̈́͐̏m̷̡̡͔͇̀̏ǘ̸͈̆̅͛c̸͙̹̿̑͒̃ḩ̶̥̘̔ ̶̧̭͆͂͊m̶̧̗̜̠̾̀̈́͠o̷̡̙̗͔͑͑ř̴̜͎̒̋e̴͈̩̦͕͗ ̶̙͙̮̫͍̂̚t̵̨̩̘̹͍̒̔̊ḩ̶̩̹̼͖͋̾͊̎ą̸̝̌̌̀͠ņ̸̠̹̯̍̇̓͛̽ ̴̼̦̬͆̿͗y̷̜͙͔̆̐̈͘ơ̸̦̼̼͊͌̕u̵̥̺̠̮͓̅͂͠ ̸̩̘͖͐͑͛̓ĉ̴̨͓̝͌͋ő̴̭̩͉ų̸̹͈̤̖̄̉l̶̰͙̬̓̌d̶̼͚̗͆͛̉ ̵͖͕̮̬̩̆b̶̤͓͚͖́̾̒ě̶̳̏f̷̪̬̦̲̻͌o̵̧͚̅̽͠r̵̭̈́̂e̸̢͚̝̿̀.̶̠͙̀̈͝ Ghast then created a textbox that showed each of the SOULs what their powers were.
ROXIE - Perfect Block, Power Punch, Moving Shift
CLOVER - Lasso Whip, Power Shot, Bullet Hail

SAM - Ultra Shield, Power Ball, Healing Aura
KYLE - Control Lasso, Power Shred, Stationary Shield
??? - Star Blast, Power Kick, Ultra Jump
KEVIN - Damage Mirror, Power Sheet, Line Warp