• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Ghastale: First Saga - Blood and Bones

Frisk stopped at the solid wall of black, finding the only exit blocked.
"I WON'T LET YOU-" Papyrus began until Undyne spoke.
"OF COURSE I CAN-" Je was cut off again as the figure spoke this time.
Papyrus narrowed his eyes. "FATHER OR NOT. YOU WILL NOT BE HURTING NEITHER MY BROTHER OR ANY OF MY FRIENDS, EVER." The way he took the information was rather surprising, he didn't even blink... not like he has eye lids, but regardless.

Even Undyne was surprised at Papyrus' response. "Tag team." Undyne created 8 Spears, some of them Blue, Some of them Yellow, bouncing them towards the figure, before doing a jump to the side, letting Papyrus do an attack.

The figure created a shield of black around himself, deflecting the arrows. Sans opened up with two Gaster Blaster shots, which the figure shielded against. It then sent out a wave of black spikes, striking everywhere. Sans teleported everyone out of the way.
"to answer your question undyne, i have one i could use. only problem is it makes me bone tired." Sans said.

"TAG TEAM!?" Papyrus cried ecstatically. "DON'T WORRY UNDYNE! I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN!"
Raising his hand, several bones protruded from the ground, and sped towards Gast we as another few appeared in the air, following the same trajectory, matching the speed of Undyne's spears.
"BUT... WE WON'T KILL HIM... RIGHT?" Papyrus asked, turning his head to face Undyne.

"Depends on whether he backs down or not..." Undyne said, her eye shining. She created a barrage of yellow arrows, throwing them in the opposite direction of Gaster on purpose. Undyne then looked at Sans and said, "If it works, it works... Try it if we can't beat him. But that's not an option when I'm around."

Last edited:
"alright. i'll keep the kid out of harm's way, then." Sans said, creating a Gaster Blaster for himself and Frisk to ride.
The figure - Gaster - summoned two Gaster Blasters and blasted the bones. He then tried to block the arrows, but got hit by the fake-out.

Ḑ̸̯̻̖̆̊o̶͍̭̱̤̖̓̓͑̀͒ ̸̟̭̅̏y̶̡̐̽͌ơ̷̢̝̦̱̈̎̎u̶͔̻͑͠ ̴̢̫̬̏͘r̶̛͕͈̼e̷̢̜̬̾a̶̪͖͚͗̕͠l̷͔̙͉̋́l̷̫̦͉̯͈͗͂̊̕y̸̡̡̺̰͙̋̉͑̇̕ ̴̛̬̤͈͍̤́̏̔t̸̹̙̐̍͠ͅh̵͍̱̬̝͐̋͂̚͠i̵̳̊̇̔̃ņ̶̗͂͆̄̔ḱ̴̛̛̳̟͕̱̟́́ ̴̧̠̮̌̉̈y̸̢̛̟̗͖̚ơ̷̦͙̫͘u̶̟͖͗͘ ̸̲̱͛͛̒̎c̷͈̈́̐͑̎͐a̶͇̭͛̚͜n̸̟͛́ ̵̡̧̛̥̖̘̄͆̽̕s̶͚̬̻̀̿ͅt̴̹̑̉o̷͉̗̐͐͋p̴͇̟̓͑͑ ̶̼̗̑ͅm̴̯͉̦̪͕͆e̸͈̓?̴̮͎̐̀̈́̐ͅ Gaster said, summoning more black tendrils.

"SANS! WATCH OUT!" Papyrus yelled as he summoned a long bone, which he used as a melee weapon, holding it defensively to attempt and block any oncoming tendrils. "GASTER! STOP THIS!"

Frisk held tightly onto the back of Sans' jacket. "Who is he?" She asks, staring at Gaster.

"Nope." Undyne said. "I can't stop you. WE can." Undyne rushes forward, screaming, "NGAHHH!" taking a huge spear and shoves it into the wall of tentacles. She creates bounceback spears and regular spears and throw them at Gaster. "Papyrus, Sans, now!" She screams.

"my father." Sans said bluntly before sending out a bunch of bones and Gaster Blasters to aid Undyne.

Gaster blocked the attacks, all of them flinging off to the side. Y̷̢̱̱̲̜͐͋ó̵̭̥̞̌͒̊̚u̴̠̯̺̲͊̂͑̍ ̴̡́̊̇̍c̶̨̹̰͖̤̈́̚ả̷̧̙̜̪͖n̴͖̟̙͐̌'̶̛̺̊̄t̴̢̞̜͋̅̉̒̓ ̴̲̈̊̂̓è̶͙̦̰v̷̬̌e̷̠͙̓̔͝n̵̡̺̥̲̽̄̎ ̵͈̘̯̒̓ͅṱ̷̢̻̈͌̏́͘ͅo̵̲̣͐u̶̫͋c̵͐͊̀͘͘ͅh̸̠̍ ̵̨́̐̐m̶̡̧̻̭̭̿͝͝ē̸̮.̶̱͚̙̆ ̷̲̪̱̝̋̈́H̵͙͖̼̘́̈́̉ȯ̶͕̟̗̪̾̎͜͝ẃ̵̧̬̿͌̈́ ̷͉̬̹̈́̃͐͜͝d̵̰̬̻̉̏͛o̷̜̘͕̅͝ ̷̗͕̟͓̊͘͜y̵̲̳͇̍̓́̀͗o̵̢͖͙̜͛̉͘u̴̮͇̻̦̎̾͘ ̷̩̟̱̈̏͒̍͛e̷͍͔̦̫̗̐̾̈́͒͝x̵̛̩̟͎̰̀ͅp̵͔̖̭͕̘̾é̴̛̫̪̝͒ć̸̫t̴̪̼͓̀ͅ ̶̰̫̯̒t̸͈̯̼̣͂͑͝o̵͇̻͙̎̋̽͛̊͜ ̷̮̣͕̣̎̍́̾̐ẗ̷̳̞͖̦̦́͑̀a̴̦̩͗̉̀̉̓k̶̝̓̍̀́ȅ̵̦̔̋̈́͜ ̴̧̃̍̊̈́m̴̗̟̋̅ẹ̵̏͑ ̷̥͂͒͛d̸̫̟͖̭̀o̶̖̫͐̕͜͝ŵ̷̻̤̔n̴̛̹̹̤͇̑̈́̈́͋?̴̬͙͔̓̅̎͌̅ͅ Gaster said.

"like this." Sans said. He teleported Papyrus and Undyne out of the area, and snapped his fingers. Thousands of Gaster Blasters appeared, encircling Gaster in a perfect circle. "game over, g." Sans threw his hand forwards, and all of the Blasters fired, resulting in a gigantic explosion of light.

The Gaster Blaster Sans and Frisk had been on vanished as Sans fell to the ground. He caught himself and Frisk, panting heavily. "there. that was my REAL special attack. if that didn't get him..."

.̷̙̈́́͗̚.̶̯͑̆̂́̚.̴̻̂̅͋́o̸̢̩̻͕͇̔ẘ̷̨̲̘̓̽̏̈́.̶̟̪͗

Sans looked up, shocked, as the shadowy figure was still intact. But suddenly, something became apparent. The mask the figure was wearing started to crumble in very distinct ways, and the things that had made it seem like Gaster fell off. Instead, what was left was a white fox mask with a stream of shadows coming from it.

Y̵̢̛̖̯̺͛̄̈́͋͜o̴̮͇̹͖͌̍̊̅͒u̸̡̨͛ ̸̘͙̖̅b̵̥͚͇̮̲͐̏ṟ̶̞̞̆̉̾͝ő̵̞͓́k̷̖͉͒̋͜ȅ̷̢̻͚̩͘ ̴̗̳̗͑̐͒͠m̶̝̤͍͍̔y̷̰͛̈̐ ̴̖̱̩̅͆́d̶̯͊͐̓́ĭ̶͖̹̻̫̀̉́̈́͜s̵̱̰̘͌͂̿g̵̟̓̚͝u̵̡̺̤̓̊̋i̵̤̭͎͔̽̾s̶̪̅̐e̶̪̐.̶̭͙̰̤̣̍̿̒͋̀ ̸̬̘̬̌͒̏P̷̧̖̅͘i̴̜̘̬̓ͅṫ̸͖̖̂́̅y̸̬̫̒.̷̢̠̭͉͙͂͆ ̵̰͂̚͠Į̴̡̟̄̓̽͘ ̸̜͙̺̭̩̐̊́̚͝s̷̙͆̉̚͘p̴͕̩̜̐͋͝͠ȩ̷̰̀͘͘n̶̘͌̕̕t̵̯̼̳̮͑́̅̕ ̶̼̖̹͉͂ą̵̮͍͖͆̿̓̔̚ ̸̫̗̈́l̸̨̰͚͓͆̓ö̶̱̤͖́̋̇̈́t̶̮̖̍̈̇͜ ̶͈͎̅̋͛ǫ̵͍̥̙̬͆̌̕f̶̞̓̔͋̏ ̶̢́͗̓͛t̵̢̟̗̲̔͘͜͝i̵̢̡̼̟͔̎̀m̴͙͑̈́̓̚e̷̦̲̣͎͓͆ ̸̜̜̣̯̾͘m̵̤̰̫̬̺̔̈́̆̈̃ạ̵̛͖͙k̵̯̃́̈̇̽ḯ̸͍̳̔͐̑͜n̴̡͇͑̋̎g̶͎͍̳̥͛̔̀̈́̐ ̸͉̾̔̚ī̵͖͎̻͗̒̅̊t̴̙̋̈́̓̈́͝,̶̼̻͘ ̷̝̺̀̔̽̓̓t̵̛̬͉̦̏̊̈ó̴̹̱͈̬o̴̱͐͊͘,̷̩̮̜͈͒͛̈͜ the THING said.

"Uh... is that still your Dad?" Frisk asked, clinging again to Sans.

"UNDYNE! YOU ARE OKAY?" Papyrus asked the moment they had been teleported to safety. He showed concern for her.

Undyne stood up, grasping her arm. Her Armor was cracked and bent out of shape. "W-Who are you?" Undyne pulled out a spear, chuckling. "If I die, Alphys will avenge me anyway. What do you want with the human?!"

"just some DAMNED IMITATION." Sans said, obviously furious. "What did you think you were going to gain from impersonating my father?! And who are you?!"

M̸̭͇̦͌̅̅̅̚y̵̩̜̗̻̖͛͂́ ̴̫̜̖̈͒̾̽̌ǹ̶̢̨̦͕͚̚a̴̖̩͐̀̀̍̎m̴̢̪̏͑̾e̸̢̢̤͇̓̽͒̌ ̵̭̩̻͖̹̀͑͊̉͘i̸̯̪̝͎͒s̷̻̫̜̣̟̀͌ ̴̠̬̫͍̉̔n̸̡̼̪̮̒͝ó̸̳͎̫̲̦́̄͋̉t̸͓̭͇͆̈͛͘͠ ̷̜̺̖̓́̐ṇ̶͊̆e̷̦̬̙͖̫̽̑͝ę̴͍͉̭̜̆̇̂̆d̷̫̓̅ë̸̖͈́̂d̸̝͂̾ͅ,̸̧̼̰̱̱̋̈́̚ ̵̨̮͛́̏̏͝S̵͍̰̀a̷̡̧͌̍̚͝ṅ̸̳̥̹̟̈́ͅş̵̭̉̎͛̌,̵̝̥͇͍͔̀ ̶͈̙͎̔̉̈͗̍b̶̞͉͎̂͝u̴̱̎̆͘t̵̰̪͕̱͋̈́ ̶̧̜̝͔̪̂͛̊̓Į̵̡͎̺́̉͋͛̽ ̴̯̫͔̽̏̇w̵̝͐͌̂̆ͅi̷͉̜̭͊̓l̴̨͖̠̜̊̌̈́̿̊l̴͇͛̽̇͝ ̴͔͉̀̋̋̅͠t̴͉̱̏e̴̻̖̲̲̒ľ̸̫̱̻̞̫̀͊̽l̵̜͎̞̍̍̀ ̶̞̰̐y̶̛̬̝̅͋͝o̷̖̔̕ṷ̶̩́͜ ̸̢͔̳̞͗̽ṭ̸͚̥̩̩͊̈̌̏h̶̨̟̞̆̈̔̕a̵͖̤̫̍t̸̨̮̖̗̿̅̂͌͜͝ ̸͓͆͆͝Ḯ̵̪̯̻̜͊ ̴̼̳̓͑̅̏͂î̷̻͈̣̻̉̿̐m̷̳͖̾̋̅͋p̸̺̟̣̳̋̌e̷̳̦̪̼̽̈́̇́̍ͅr̸̢̝͇͌s̴͚̯̹̍o̷̡͖͌̇ṇ̸̫̋̐̇͛a̸̰͉̩̞͙̍̑̍́ṭ̶̨̍́́̌̚e̶͙̟̙͔͗̊̀̔d̸̬̃̈́̿̆͠ ̵̤̇̊G̵̢̠̻̹̍ā̴͙̠̏͐̽̊s̵̺̗̈̑͑͛͒t̸̳̫̘̞̹́͂̚̕e̶̡̤̐̒̂̀͝ŗ̸̣̝̠̕͜ ̴̳͑͌s̴̹̻̟̼̤̄o̴̠̪͙̅̈́l̶̹̩̽̇̅e̵̝͎͒͌͋̊͘ļ̷̠́̈́ͅͅẙ̸̧̠̘̟̦̾̇ ̵̧̠̥͈͑̒͜t̶̢̖͌̓̿ō̷̥̻̱̞͒̂͌ ̷̞̱̝̻͎̔ģ̸̘̏ë̶̫͔̹́͋̔t̷̮̃͂̽̑̏ ̷̢̫̩͉̀y̸̛̤͑̎͐̚o̶̢͉̭̖̫͊ů̵̫͙͘ ̴̧̳̺̂̓͐ͅt̶̩̟͉̏̀̾́o̶͔̩̭͉̎̆ ̵̺͇͖͕̑ḽ̵͖̤̄̑̎̒́o̶͇̼̖̫̯͑̎ẃ̴̬̪̯̄̑ͅḝ̵̛̭̻ͅr̴͕͑̓͋͘ ̶͔̤͂̂ỵ̸̐͐̚o̵̧̞͍͑͐̑u̵̢͍̓͠͝ȑ̵͚̘ ̴̡̱͔̝͋̕͝͝g̶̭̤̦̀̊͠u̶̯̬̽͛̾̕ā̷̼͔r̸̤̈́̌d̷̗͓̙͚̑͠.̶̘̉͂ the figure said. Ą̵̱̩̖̅̽̔n̶͚͉̻̱̋͐̌ͅd̴̦̈́̐̎̇ ̵̦̈́t̸̳̝͕̟͇͒̎̕o̴̡̮̺͚͋ ̸̡̠̩̼̼̓̆̀̾͝ḁ̸̧̆̂ṅ̵̗̲̼̱̯̅̃s̸̛̱̫̀̃̉͗͜w̵̡͒e̵̬̮̭̹̘̽͑̾r̵̹̈́͌ ̶̣̈̆̈̚̕y̷͈̹͈͈͕̎o̵̜͎͗͛̀ų̶̻͈̣̎̽̋̀͠ṟ̵̱̣̹̄ ̷̧̝̰͕̎̍q̴͇͒̆u̶̳͊̊̆e̶̺̫͠ś̴̛͈͉̟͆̒ţ̴̘̾̊́ͅi̸͔̋o̸̤͊̈͘n̵͖͛̓,̸͓̝̈̀̓ ̸͔̱̘͉͌̌̑̅͜U̴̙̮̮̓̈n̶̰̮͔͐͂͋̍d̴̖͇̮̀̃y̵̼̌̌̃n̵͖̓ḙ̸̖͌?̷̛͕̭͒̋̓̕ ̵̢̧̥̤̱͌̌T̴͖̮̾̐ͅỏ̷̥̉̑̀ ̶͈̀̈͛m̸̰̘̏͑̊͘͝ą̴̒͘k̸̝͙̾̈́̄̚͝ͅę̵̭̞͈̆̈ ̵̣̱̟̪̃͘t̴͇̋ȟ̴̡̠̮̪̹̉i̶̧̡̤͆̊n̴̘̪̰̬̓̕̚͜g̸͚̦̙͕̉s̴̢͍̙͕͔̽͘ ̴̤͍̙̌̍r̵̲̯̜̲̰̆͂̓̓í̸̢̯̺̖g̸̢͉̙̬̓̌̓̉̾h̴̢̛̩ͅt̶̡̳͉̃̊͌.̷̨͕̳̄ ̷̳͆̆̽̕N̸͙̳̂͋̈͝ͅo̷̰̗̖͂̀̎̚w̸̱̹̘̿͛ ̸̱̠̣͙̅̉͜b̷̧͙̪̞̳̾̇̅̈́a̸̫͚̒̂c̸̼̲̉̏̊̄͝ͅk̴̦͕̤͗̾͑̈́ ̶̢͓͔̄͌̄̕ó̵̫͎́̈͜f̶̮͎̖̭̀̈̀f̷̰͙̲̗̅͒̾͂͜,̴̗̃̽ͅ ̷͙͈̳͗b̵̼͈͕̺̄e̵̺̼̦̘͐̍̌̌̕f̵̨̳̰͎͠ͅǫ̸̨̘̑r̵̩̺͝e̶̺̮̦͗͋̿̊͠ ̷͔̠̣̼̀̾t̵̨̹̘̭̫͗͌͂̇̚ḩ̵̌́͛͠ḭ̸̄͑͂̓̃s̸̡̤̥̬̣͋ ̷̧̙̹̗̖͂̿̆͝g̴̠̩̙̈̈́̑͌ͅe̷̡̞͔̔t̶̘͖̪̼͑̀̇̈̓s̸̩͒ ̸̗̐m̷̘͐̂̄̕ē̴͈̌̓͒͛ș̵̗̈s̸͔̦̓̑͗y̸͖̫͂̄.̴͚͍̮̽̎̎̃ A bunch of shadows culminated behind the figure.
"my magic's too low to fight him, and my strongest attack didn't even hurt him." Sans said. "we need to get out of here, and i can't teleport us away after my special attack."

"FEAR NOT, BROTHER! I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING!" Papyrus yelled. "IT HASN'T BEEN EASY, BUT I THINK I GOT IT DOWN!"

Frisk looked up at Sans, brows creased in worry. "What do we do?"

Undyne picked Frisk up, turning to Sans and Papyrus and simply said one word. "Run." Undyne made a wall of spears towards the opening. "That'll hold Fox-Face for a little bit. I'll send the royal Guard after him once we're safe. Come on, I know just the place. Undyne took off running, Frisk in her arms, eventually coming to a big metal door in Hotland. Undyne puts Frisk down and knocks on the door.

Sans dashed out of the door, but fell to the ground on the dash. "OW." he said, skidding across Waterfall's floor a bit.
Fox-face, as Undyne called him, bashed his mask against the spears a few times.
Ý̵̬̝̱̂͝͠ō̸̹̱̱̯̼̏̚ụ̸̢͆̇͘ ̴̡̼͆̀͘t̵͉̊̂̀ͅḣ̴͙̭̻̗͚i̶̡̻̻̬͉͋͘ń̵̨̼̫͇̲̏͂k̸̢̬̪̗̊͒̿͆ ̶̼͚͕͖̳̂̓͝y̶̩̎̇͐̚o̷̜̟̭̹̟͒̋͝u̶̮͑̀͌͊̒r̷̥͔̱͖̯͆̃̈͝ ̷̛̞͍͌͝p̶̘̬̞̎̔̽̇a̵̧̒̓̓͆̎t̵̙̥̖̙̀̑̓́͘h̵̩̹͑͝ȩ̵̣̩̯̈́͝ţ̶̧̙͈͈͒̍͒̄͠i̵̖̔͊͊̉c̸͚͗͐ ̵͇͕̃̔̓̃ṣ̷̡͍̤̐͊̄͋̈p̴͇̬̅͌̎̃̾e̸̠̮̝̯͛͛́̑͝ͅa̸̩̎̅ȑ̵̡͖̬̟̔̌s̷̡̢͉̦̦̆̾́ ̴̳̼͍̍̾͋c̴̟̬͝â̴͍̮͙̥̍̿̓ͅn̴̻̉͋͑͝ ̷̺̲̺͑͛́̉͊h̶͉͕̍͂ô̴̥̼͉͗̀l̷͇͈͗̓̌͆d̴͈̀ ̴̨̝̳̯͐̍̾̏ͅm̸̞̯̽̾ę̴͖̭͆̄̽͘͠ͅ?̷̡̪͉̞͆̈́̀ ̵̦̱̞̝̐͆̉̚N̷̙͔̄͗̆̚͠Ö̷̺͍̼́T̷̲̳̞́͒̑͋͜Ḩ̷̺̥͎̉̽̐Í̸͈͎Ń̵̥Ğ̷͉̭̘͘͝ ̴͙̲̝̐́̌̓͜C̴̛̦͚̲̑̀̊͑A̴͕͔̻̹͑͂͂̕͜N̸̥̯̺̈́͠ ̸̟̪͚̪̓̆Ḩ̸̣̽Ő̶͕͕̮̳̱͛̅́͘L̷̝̽̇̐Ḓ̴̲̊̂̉ ̴̨̼̮͇̽Ṁ̴͎E̵̦̙͝ ̶̘̲̏̀N̵͖̺̝̐͝Ǫ̵͔̰̗͑͐̃W̶̧̗͗͆̓͒!̵̛̱̫̀͐̀

Undyne pulled Sans up. "Hey, you alright? We'll be safe here." She said. The door opened, there stood Alphys. "H-hel-hello Undyne! I wasn't expecting you this late. Your armor... What happened?" Alphys blushed the whole time she was talking. Undyne walked in, saying, "It's best if you didn't know... I brought along a few friends, if its alright." Alphys looked at the people who walked in. "Hello Sans. Hello Papyrus. Hello... Human?" Undyne chuckled, "That's Frisk. Frisk, this is Alphys."

"I know." Frisk replied absentmindedly, still trying to be as possibly close to Sans as possible.
"HELLO, DR. ALPHYS! UNDYNE AND I WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT YOU, EARLIER!" Papyrus said cheerfully, almost as though he'd forgotten about their recent events.

Last edited:
"alphys, we have no time to talk." Sans said, struggling to stand up. "there's someone - someTHING - following us here. something dangerous and deadly. it's after frisk, and it wants her soul. take her into the true lab and find somewhere where it can't find her. take papyrus with you. undyne and i will try to chase it off."

"O-ok Sans..." Alphys gestured Frisk and Papyrus to follow her. She opened up the elevator and it fell down to the true lab. "Alright, you two. There's a secret passageway down to the right. It's guarded by..... My friends. Just give them these and they'll let you in." Alphys gave Papyrus and Frisk a few bags of chips before getting into the elevator and leaving. "Fox-face... Do you have any idea who he is?" Undyne said, cleaning her spears. Alphys came back up and said, "I'll watch over this place. You go and fight... Whatever you guys want to fight. Just take this with you and don't get hurt." Alphys handed Undyne a kit for repairing spears. Undyne thanked Alphys before turning to Sans and saying, "Fox-face won't stay there for long. We have to go. Now."

Frisk knew what to expect, that the Amalgamated were ahead. She wasn't sure if Papyrus knew however.
"DO NOT WORRY, TINY HUMAN. I WILL LEAD THE WAY!" Papyrus said importantly as he clutched the bag of chips.

Soon, they had arrived in the true lab. Frisk awaited for one of the monstrosities to appear, but none did. Yet.
"ALPHYS' FRIENDS! WE ARE HERE TO SAY HELLO! AND GIVE YOU CHIPS!" Papyrus declared, presenting the bag in the air.
But no one came.
Frisk found this disturbing, but every time she had encountered them, it had been later in the 'game', in this 'fox face' had never appeared before... maybe the entire game was messing up.
"DO NOT BE AFRAID! WE ARE FRIENDS OF DR. ALPHYS!" Papyrus continued, to no avail.

"y-yeah... we have to go." Sans said. He was obviously straining himself - he was trying to hide it, but was completely failing. That Special Attack he had done earlier really had wiped out all his energy. "no, i don't know who this guy is. just as much as you do. he was impersonating gaster, he has a white fox mask for a face, and is extremely powerful."

"This is it?" a kid said, walking up to a large hole in the ground. "The entrance to the Underground?"
"Indeed." a voice said. "This is where your friend fell down a few years ago."
"So I'm following him, then. But he didn't return."
"The only way he could have returned was to kill a monster and take their SOUL. But that wouldn't have been Just."
"Heh... just like him. So I just jump down?"
"It's best if you make yourself a jetpack or something similar. It's quite the fall. Won't break anything, but could cause amnesia. Happened to the child."
"Alright, then." the kid said. He put his hand forwards, and a green elevator formed. He stepped inside, and the elevator began to lower.
"An elevator? Creative."
"Hey, that's my trait." the kid said as the elevator reached the bottom. He dashed out towards the Ruins.

Alphys smiled as the two walked out, getting back into the elevator and coming down. "Hey... sorry about the wait. Here, you can meet my friends!" Alphys walked down the hallway, pointing out the Fridge, Sink, tree, mirror, and the little white pellets flying around. "These are my friends!" Undyne stopped at her home to get some new armor. She put her helmet on, clutched her spear, looked at Sans, and laughed. "I'm ready..."

Frisk knew what Alphys was getting to, but Papyrus didnt.
"...DR. ALPHYS... AM... AM I YOUR FRIEND TOO?" He asked, looking at each object with concern. "BECAUSE I THOUGHT WE WERE... YOU KNOW, LIKE THAT TIME I HELPED YOU PICK OUT A DRESS TO USE FOR A DATE WITH UNDYNE, WHICH REMINDS ME, HAVE YOU GONE ON A DATE WITH UNDYNE YET?" Papyrus asked, perking up.

Alphys blushed, stopping in her tracks and laughing. "Of course you are, Papyrus. You're one of my best friends! A-nd, u-um... No. I haven't gone on a date with Undyne yet. I'm waiting for the right time. Anyway, I'd like to introduce you to my other friends!" Alphys made a whistling sound, and the tree, and fridge came to life, gaining distorted faces. Alphys turned on the sink and fan. A deformed mess of head came out of the sink, and the particles reformed into a giant dog. A tall figure came out of the mirror. "Give them the chips!" Alphys smiled.

Frisk watched on, blank faced as always, while Papyrus' eye sockets widened in surprise. "WOWIE! I WANT TO DO THAT!" Hearing about the chips, Papyrus opened the bag and began to take them out. "ALPHYS FRIENDS! I HAVE CHIPS!" He called out ecstatically.

The figures walked forward, moaning. The Dog One in particular took the chip out of Papyrus's hand, staring to wag what's left of its tail. The other amalgamades came forward, close to Papyrus, wanting chips. "Go on, Frisk. Feed them. They love chips!"

"alright then. let's do this." Sans said, his blue eye flickering. Some of his magic had returned, but not much.
With little-to-no warning, a large mass of black appeared from nowhere. There was a small speck of white in front - Fox-Face.
Ȋ̷̱̣͎̭̟̊'̸͔͇͎̭̀̉̚m̷͈̠͙̍͝ ̷͔̎̓̀̽b̷̻̭̌͊ả̶̡̯̥̟̓̚-̶̘̻̻̪̤́͂̓͒a̶̳̲̓͜͝c̶̠͚̔̽͆ͅk̴̦̤͓͔̂̐!̸̧͈̫͋ ̶̮̒̇́̑Ṁ̵͘͜͠î̷̲̣͍̋̈̋̚ŝ̶͓̿ş̷͕̂͒̈͘͝ ̸̩͉̝͎̞̑̿̑̊͠m̵̢̝͛ę̵͕͉̎͂͆̌͘.̷̳͆.̴̠͉̖̽̔̂͠.̴̯̰̘̲́̆̃́̓?̸͓̯̯̬̋

The kid walked through the Ruins, now having a green shield and spear. He was walking through the room with the three levers.
"Stop."
"Huh?" the kid said, stopping. "Why? Isn't this the way through the Ruins?"
"There's another way." the voice said. "You see that lever without the markings? Blast the floor beneath it."
"Sure." the kid said, summoning a giant foot to kick the flooring out. There seemed to be something below. "What's down there?"
"Your other route." the voice replied. "If you go that way, you won't have to sneak through Toriel's house. Besides, there's someone down there who can help us."
"Right." the kid said, creating a parachute and floating down the hole.

Papyrus put a few chips in his hand before handing the bag to Frisk, then held out his hand to the Dog amalgamate.
Frisk held out the bag to the others. She wasn't very interested in these interactions. She wanted to find and help Sans, if she could. Could they not see that she was more than likely the key to beating this guy? Frisk had defeated every single monster in the last timeline, and Sans knew it. She would be the perfect counter. At least so she thought.
"YOUR FRIENDS ARE ADORABLE!" Papyrus cried.

"Aren't they?" The dog amalgamade walked towards Papyrus, panting. "I think he likes you!" Alphys said. "Pet him, and he'll really like you!" Back in Waterfall, Undyne saw Fox-Face, and laughed. "20 Minutes, no see, Fox-Face. You get past my wall of spears? You've passed Froggit on the Intelligence scale."

Ï̶͈ ̸̡̭̅ẉ̶̨̝͓̰̾̌͐ä̷̡̪͖̦̋̕̕s̴͕̜͕̑̈́͆͠ ̵̹̮̃̅ḅ̶̃ȗ̶̪̣͇͕̪̋s̴͍̫̝͕͑̀͊y̷̺̠̳̳̋ ̸̱͘c̶̛͇͔̀̃͜l̵̖̇ę̷̟̦̖̻̄ḁ̸̠̼̣̓̅͜͝ṉ̷̛̓́̍̇ì̴͚̯̮͖̮́n̶̳͉͚͓̆̅̀͂̚g̴̘̔ ̶͔̍͐̃̕ụ̸̧̬̓p̷͚̲̞͊̂̾̈́ ̴̨͇̐͋͘S̶̻̱̔͗̈͗à̴̙n̷̬͉̩̼̕ͅs̸͓̩͎͆̕̚'̷͈͋́̌͋̐ ̸̬̞̓̀́̃s̴͎͉̭̀͗͝ó̵̧͎̺c̴̠͓̪̈́̌͌̂̆͜k̵̖͒̎̈́̆s̴̖̻̍͆̍.̶̼̪̣̟̆ the figure said sarcastically. F̴̨̫̓̆i̸̛̩̼̝͑͒͜g̸͎̤͜͜͠û̷̢̱͚̼̺r̶̘̗͍͓͎̈́̋̄̈́ȩ̶̛̹̳͛̈́d̴̢͕̩͇͔̓ ̶͈̥͎͌̽̿̏I̴̟͕̩͋̉ ̸̡̞͇̈́m̶̛̞̉̒̉i̴̧̗͉̔̍̄̔͝g̴͇̻̦̼͌̌ḫ̵̡̯̲̽͊͜͠ẗ̴̻̱̣͖͕́͋ ̴̪͍̰̩̐̇a̶̢̻̘̝̰͐͝š̵̩̠͠ ̶̼̂͑̊w̴̨̡͙̜̻̍̓̂͒̎ẻ̶̡̟̫̩̄͌l̵̲͚͑̎́͐͐l̸̳̝̒̉̏͘͝ͅ ̶͎̣̃̈́͋͆͝d̷̛̳͎o̷̞̟̻̔̇̉ ̶̳́̚š̷̟͎̰͘ò̸͉͎m̷̼͎̻̳̌̋e̷̛̯̅̈́̃̏t̸̠͈̼̘̋̔͘h̴̙͌̋̎͠i̵̹͈̋̒̀͜n̵̞̅̈́͝g̵͍͙̙̅ ̶͇̰̭͙̃̀̐ň̸̨̏̏͝i̸̛̥͎̠̎͆͐ć̶̤̎ę̵̛̗͈͚͊̅̅̚ ̴̻̠̗̣͇̄f̶̨̒͂̂̏ȯ̴̟̝r̵̬̳͎͂͌ ̷̙̒S̷̛͉̻͗̀͂a̶̢̺̓̐̎̄n̶͓͈̎͋̀̍s̷̢̏ ̷̛̻͕̌͐͑b̵͍̟̉̕̚e̷̙̳͖̗̊̏̚f̸͔̘̎̑̊̀́o̸͓͙̻̐r̷͇̲̘̣̍̿e̴̡̹͍̬̔ ̴̨̙͉͖̼̏I̴̡̬̰̖̋̿̉̄̚ ̴̰̟͓̍̋͐͝w̴̧̙̩̫̱̾̍̋î̴̛͚͙͋͆̕p̶̹͎̲͓̈͐ẹ̵̜̲̀̈́͋̀ ̴̢̼̦̐̇͂͐̇h̴͙̘̣͂̇͛ͅi̴̝̰͛̽͜͜m̷͇͉̬̠̦͂̔̄̉͝ ̶̧͖̫̯̘̌o̷̤͎̐ư̸̥̲̺̻̓̇̐t̸̪́̀̆̀ ̴̘̿̊͘ͅọ̵̫͗͐ͅf̸̨̌͊ ̴͇͈̪̝̑̾̑͝ẻ̶̗̔x̷̭̹̦̂̐́̈́͠i̸͙̫̫͖̐̊͛s̷̨̊͌͘̚ť̸̺̯̍ͅe̴̳̮̘̓̉̐ͅn̴̨͒č̷̳͙͙͉e̶͖͍͚̲͌̀͜.̴̙̮̼͑ͅ
"let's not waste time here." Sans said, trying to hide his weakness. "the main event?"
S̴̩͉̥̭̘̀i̶̝̩͐n̸̮͎̦̉͛̔̎c̸͚̾ë̶̘́͌̑̇ ̷͙͉̇́ý̶̧̳̗̬͚̎ơ̴̺̊̚u̵̖͍̼͖͆͆͆ ̵͈̫͔̈́̍a̶̲̞͗̄͒͗ș̷̛̮̾̌̕͜k̶̼̳̫͐͂̀̑̕ͅe̸̫̯͎͔͕͊̍ḑ̶̙̫̫̬͗̒̓ ̷̗̰̪͖̃͜s̵̞͛̈͘͘o̶̧̺̱̘̊ ̷̢͉̫̗̏̑n̵̛͕͒i̷̢̟̘̼͆ͅc̴̠̣̝̄̋̉̄e̷̖̮͈̓l̷̟̼͍̤̟̔y̴͉͍̬̼̬͛.̵̤̳͖̿̏̚͜ the figure said, sending a wave of black spikes towards the two. Sans summoned bones from the ground to block some.

The child walked through the Deep Ruins that his master had brought him to. He had encountered a few monsters that he had SPAREd - he wasn't violent, after all. "How much farther?"
"You're just about there." the voice said. "To your right." The kid looked that way, and saw a large entryway. A purple, hooded figure was entering the door.
"Uh, hello?" the kid asked, trying to get the monster's attention.

Undyne stabbed her spear into the ground pinning and blocking the tentacle. She created a ricochet arrow and a real arrow, but she threw the real one behind her and the ricochet one infront of her to confuse Foxface, before summoning a bunch of spears above Fox-Face, letting them fall. "So, Fox-Face... What do you want with the human?!"

Dalv, with his hood up, started to monologue to himself, wondering if the other monsters cared about him. He then heard the voice of a kid, saying "Uh... hello?", and turned around. He just ignored the kid, and assumed he was a hallucination. But he did mouth the words "Who are you? And what do you want?" while watching the kid. He waied for the kid to respond. He thought of variuos things he could write.

"NYEH HEH HEH! WHO'S A GOOD DEFORMED DOG THING? YOU ARE!" Papyrus laughed as he began to pet the Dog Amalgamate affectionately.
"Alphys. Is there any way we can help Sans and Undyne?" Frisk asked, ignoring the Amalgamates.

I̸̢̪̫̖̤̔̕ ̷̹̻̗̻͈̆͋̃a̵̩̤̮̣̮͗̽l̷̻̙̳̑̇̓ṙ̴̾̾͜͠e̴̘͛̈͝a̴̯̰̺͋̐͝d̷̳͔̳̲͚̍̂̃́̍ỳ̸͕̦͎͖̒ ̵̟͚̙͂͜t̴̅ͅő̵͕̤̻̼͓̓̂̐ḽ̷͈̉͋̋̒̽ḋ̶͕̀́ ̸̻̃̏͊y̸͚̻̦͆͋̄ó̶̧̨̗̖̐̏̿̋ù̶̢̹͉͇̟̊̔̈́̚.̶̭̽ the figure said, blocking the first two spears and leaping out of the way of the ones from below. Ĭ̸͕ ̸̠̙͇̜̈́͐̋͜w̷̱̍̅͒́̚ǎ̶̧̹͎̟̈́n̷̨̳̹̳͋͗̓͆t̴͓̠͕̙̪́̓̏̓ ̸̫̬́̀t̴̡͈̪̩̔͒̂̐h̷͇̋̌̉̅e̶̘͎̝̒̈́͆̍͆i̸̧̧͍̤̠͌͛ŕ̷̭ ̵̜̮̙̈́͑̂͜͝S̶̡̢͎̄̃Ǫ̸̞̏̈̒̆̌U̴͔̠͖͐͑̒̚L̴͙͈̪̞̽̓̔̾͝ ̶̼̙̟̓̓̕̚ṱ̴̦̾o̴̬̱̬͌̅̽̅͠ ̷͖͚̎͆̓͊̐m̴̼͈̰̣̀̽͊a̸̜̮̟͛̎̔͂͑͜k̵̬̞͚͆͐̃ḛ̷̹̬͗̈́̕ ̸̦͒̓͋̅t̶̛̪̙͚̉͗͗h̸̪̰̲̼̃̀̀́͘ị̴͇͇̙̳̿̋̄̓̄n̷̡̹̺̼̍̾̈g̶̢̻͎͐̀̄͝s̶͕̼̥̋̅͆ ̸̡̨̟̻́̀̈̄̚r̵̤͈̜͙̜̀̈́͂į̶̮̳̓̈ĝ̵̞̺̲̲̤̃́h̴̩͎͗̽̔̄͛ͅt̸̨͔̟̳̮͋̆͆̊̎.̶̢͔͈̓̓̌̃͝
"Explain." Sans said. "And what does my father have to do with this?" Sans unleashed three Gaster Blasters, which the figure dodged.
Ị̸̢̛͑̄̚͠ ̷̪̳̝̈́̈́͗̽͜ḧ̷͖́͗ȧ̵͇̼̣͎͙͑͛̾͝v̸̘͇͊ę̸̡͎̰͓͗͒̉ ̵̣̻̂̓̓̕͝t̵͚̐͌͐̊̽ͅö̸̼̈̐͋͝ ̴͖̝͎͊̀ȇ̵̯͍͋͊x̴̺̭̦͈͖̾͘p̸͇̮͔̒̽l̵͎̗̗̮̪͒͌͠a̵̭̖̱͆͊̉ȉ̸̳͝ń̸̺̼͂̾͊̏͜ ̴̺̝͓͓͝n̵͕̖̖̂͆͒̋o̸͖̟͝t̵͈̑̆h̷̠̆́i̵͔͉̇ͅṉ̶̪͎͆ͅg̶̛̜͈̀.̵̛̮̞͓̳̌̆̋͐ ̷͓̝̟̈́͘ͅB̷̨͔̖̤̈u̴̗̺͔̦̬͋̆͗͑͋ẗ̵̤̠̔̌͜ ̵̢͉̟̀̉I̴̞͍̟͍̎ ̷̟̬̱͕̠̅̀̔̃̚w̵̰͖̥̃̔̇i̶̱̣͌́̊̑l̵̨̧̲̞͑̉̔̎̀l̷̖̤̲̼̾̍̐́ ̴̞̭̀s̸̤͆͗̓̃a̷͍̚y̴̨̒͠ ̸̳͎̻͔̯̈́̌͐̓Ģ̸̇͂̓̅̕a̴͓̣̦̭̠̽̀̆s̷̨̮͈̟͓̃̈̈́t̷͉͆̕e̸̪̯̼͌͋r̴̺̱̈́͠͝ ̴̢̢̫͎̺̍͐ḧ̷̳̪̠́̇̌͜a̶̘̔̉̐͊͠s̴̤͎̰͖̔̓ ̷̧͇̋Ẻ̵̢̨̱̪̈́͌͌̌V̵̦͐̈E̸̱̝̯͗R̷̰̭̠̃̌͆Y̷̡̮̹̘͎̆̾͝T̸͍̲̯̓̈́̋̎͝H̷̰̠͍͋͐̏Į̶̺̲̈̃̑͌Ń̴̻͍́Ģ̴͓̜̥̯͒̍͝ ̷̡͕̻̳̘̅͠t̵̘̏ó̷͖̦̈͗̆ ̶͍͔̱̮̓d̵̜̑͋̑ö̶̹́̈́̓̀ ̷̢̣̟̫͉̌̌̅͘w̵̨̙̞̳͍̒͒̏͝i̸̭̪̱̕t̶̢̆̇h̴̨̲͙̻͌ ̴̬̘͙̀̈́t̴̙̱̱̀͂́͆̌h̸̯͉͙͖̐i̴̥͋̎s̵̤̰̾̌͆̈́̒.̵̱̭̹̑͋ͅ the figure said, creating two glitched fire balls and sending them flying towards the two. Sans blocked with a Gaster Blaster shield.

"...hello?" the kid asked again. He took down his green hood. "You're Dalv, right?"

"Uh... yeah!" replied Dalv, confused. He walked back inside his house, sweating. "I think the kid wins." muttered Dalv, calming down. He went back outside again, replying to the kid with "Go away." He walked back inside his house and started writing. He wrote a story about people he used to know.

Last edited:
Alphys smiled as she saw Papyrus getting along with the amalgamades. She looked down on Frisk and sighed. "L-look, Frisk... Whatever that creature is, it wants you. Undyne is a skilled fighter and Sans is a smart planner. You can't go out there and fight..." Alphys then began to laugh. "At least... Not without help."
Undyne blocked the blasts from Fox-Face with her spear. She charged forward, jumping over them and attacking from behind. "Who... No. WHAT are you?!" Undyne screamed.

Frisk shook her head. "I know that they are. But you don't know what I'm capable of."
Papyrus glanced over, concern etched acrossed his face. "I'M WORRIED ABOUT SAN TOO... BUT THAT LOOK ON HIS FACE. I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME HE WAS THAT SERIOUS. I JUST WISH HE TOOK HIS JOB THAT SERIOUSLY." Papyrus looked away, deep in thought.
"Alphys. I need to go. Sans isn't ready to fight him, and Undyne isn't powerful enough to. Not even with her DETERMINATION." Frisk turned back to Alphys.

Alphys sighed, and she looked over at a picture of her and Sans, as well as Gaster. "Make me a promise, Frisk. Promise me that Undyne and Sans will stay safe. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to them." She then looked over to Papyrus, saying, "And Papyrus... I don't know if you remember your father, but he was a great man."

"THANK, YOU DR. ALPHYS!" Papyrus exclaimed.
Frisk paused, her brows creasing.

"Promise me that whenever a human comes through this door, watch over them, and protect them, will you not?" Sans said in his high pitched voice, which was kind of funny at the time, but not in the situation. "kid... do you know what would have happened, if I didn't make that promise?"
Frisk shook her head, feeling guilt crawl up inside of her. She'd killed Toriel once before, and it was obvious that she was the one Sans talked to.
The whites of his eyes faded, and Frisk felt fear paralyze her to the spot.
"you'd be dead where you stand."

Frisk shook her head of the memory, returning her attention to Alphys. "I'm sorry, Alphys. I can't make any promises. I'm not Sans."

Alphys took Frisk's hand. "I still trust you!" She motioned to her amalgamades, they all turned back into their normal forms. "Frisk, Papyrus. You need to help Sans and Undyne. A-an... I'm coming with you!" Alphys was clearly nervous about going, but she needed to protect her friends. Alphys led Frisk and Papyrus to an Elevator, going up, and back into the lab. "F-F-Fo-" Alphys was stammering more than usual. "Follow me!" She lead Frisk and Papyrus all the way to Waterfall, seeing Undyne and Sans fighting the Creature.