• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Four Ancient Kingdoms (Reboot)

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
What Clausius said just angered Asta more "Spoiled brat? i'LL SHOW YOU SPOILED PIECE OF CRAP" Asta roared as he made wind claws as they went to slash his opponent

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kira nodded, that seemed like a good plan. However, before she could do anything Netsu got flung away. Cursing, she sent a stream of water to soften the impact and made a half-ice half-water slide to a safe distance away from the fight. The pool of water at the bottom and the water on the slide had healing abilities. She had prepared in case she ended up being the medic for the fight.

Kikukiko nodded and ran to the last place she saw her bow. Luckily it wasn't moved that much, nor was it damaged. She quickly ran back to Grim and Lily. "I'm back, and I got what I needed," she announced. She placed her bow where she was directed before then said the incantation. Fear gripped her as she said it. What would happen if it didn't work? Was she really the best choice? All of her self-doubts weighed itself on her shoulders once more.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As Kiku started the incantation Lily calmly walked forward towards the bow, as she did this a spectral version of Grim's true demon form came from his chest, Lily held out her hand to it, it took her hand and the two danced, as they did a blinding light came from the bow and turned into tendrils that wrapped around Grim, the spectral Grim, Lily and Kikukiko and when they had dissipated both Lily and the spectral Grim were gone, all that remained was the bow, it was surrounded by black flames when those vanished there was a burnt in symbol of a demon dancing with a little girl on the bow's handle. Then Grim sat up breathing heavily, he turned to Kikukiko "we have to go help, I think the others are losing, their in the Crossed Lands, you ok to fight, because I know the best way to get there, it's gonna utilise the bond, I need you to unleash my other form, all you do is say Lily's name and say you need Grim, then we can fly to the crossed lands, well I can fly and carry you".

Jax strained as hard as he could to keep the golem together, eventually though his strength started to fade, he couldn't be rendered asleep or unconscious thanks to his curse but his internal mana pool had become depleted, he was now on the ground trapped beneath one unconscious Ludo, several large blocks of ice and a few uprooted trees, "I think me and Ludo can no longer be of help, our apologies" Jax called out to Netsu.

Netsu heard Jax, He hardly stood up. Maybe he could not be that lucky, if Kira didn't help him. "Thank you, Jax. Rest for now and regenerate"

Clausius whistled, as he saw attacking Asta with his wind claws. He was dodging, but he saw that he isn't faster than Asta. He made a black hole and swallowed Asta's claws, when they wanted to hit him. So instead of make a wound, He made a scratch on Clausius' body.
"If you are angry at me now. That only means, that I told the truth you can't accept. You are..." He was saying, as he threw an energy knife under Asta's legs "just a spoiled brat. Molecular!" and knife exploded with giant energy at Asta.

Kean told Minako, that he need to rest. "What, they are all in danger"
"You were in coma not so long ago, Empress. Your health is mine, so I got tired a lot faster. I need to rest" Kean said.
"I hope they will be fine... Ludo, Jax, young Asta, Kira... Netsu"

"Stop right now" Clausius heard and turned to the little army of soldiers. some of them seemed to be scared or veterans or just normal, calm soldiers. "Nah, Don't interupt my battle, you little bugs." He send a bunch of energy knifes at them and they exploded, killing everyone.
Netsu stood up, heavy breathing and came closer to his brother. Still in demon form "Clausius!!"
"Huh, you still are alive, little bro. I will make sure, that I kill you this time"

Dead account

Asta took the explosion full on, still angered by Clausius' words , "DIE !!!" Asta yelled as he launched himself directly at Clausius, but before hitting him, he made two more claws, to trap him

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kira spun around and saw Jax and Ludo crumpled in a heap. She sent a stream of healing water their way. The water formed a barrier between them and the rubble, slowly healing them. I won't be able to fight if I keep on healing them. I hope Asta can defeat him. Either that or that we can make a quick retreat.

Clausius saw Asta "You really think th-" he didn't end, as he received kick in the head from the left. It was Netsu "Asta, attack"
"Stop thinking to much about yourself" He said, he summoned white hole and hit with Jax's ice missiles he absorbed earlier. After Netsu got knocked away, He used white hole and summoned Asta's wind claws. He blocked with them Prince attack.
"Well, that was close. Maybe I schouldn't play with you anymore... Nah, you couldn't put me in danger in any way"

Netsu quickly put himself together "You-... Really think so"

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kira watched the two brothers bicker. She got herself ready to defend, heal, or attack at any moment. If they summoned blood or fire, then she would attack. However, he seemed to be toying with space or something else. She wondered if an ice wall could block it off. She narrowed her eyes and concentrated on what he was saying. He seemed to be overconfident, was there a way to use that to his downfall?

Kikukiko nodded. She tried to look sure of herself, but she wasn't ready for a fight. Sure, she was healed up and all, but could she defend herself? That was the problem. She sighed. She would figure this all out when they got there, not now. "Lily," she stated firmly, not letting her voice shake from the fear she felt from the upcoming fight, "I need Grim." She was ill prepared for a battle, but she had to help in any way she could. Even if she was just a distraction.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
At Kikukiko's words Grim changed, now in his true form he picked up Kikukiko and flew to the Crossed Lands, he landed eventually and drop Kiku off nearby close enough for him to remain in control but far enough away so as not to get hurt. Grim spotted Clausius and summoning his scythe he flew at him roaring defiantly, "Clausius! You dare come out from your dark and dingy corner. Is your father still believing that the above world is still too small of a task, that he would even send you, a mere boy" Grim swung his scythe with savage fury, simultaneously he summoned forward all the souls who had ever been tortured, killed, mistreated by Clausius, commanding them to swarm around him as Grim continuously slashed at Clausius.

Dead account

The moment Claudius had finished his sentence that Asta was already ontop of him, then, he went for kick, right before using wind to try and freeze his opponent in the air

"Mere boy? My Dear Grim,You forgot, with who you are talking? " he didn't notice Asta and got kicked, after that Souls swarmed around him and he received a slashes. He flied a bit away, Netsu changed to his demon self and he made Hammer kick at his Brother head, sending him back to the ground.

Clausius stood up, He was a bit wounded, but not as much as a person who just received such an attacks. "You are brave and strong. You are strong demons, powerfull kids of Guardians, brave mortals but..... If you fight with me, you can as well be a fly, all of you" He jumped so fast, that before Netsu notice he was on his height "No holding back now" and he received a several kicks in the chest sending him away. Clausius laughed "You are next Grim"

An arrow made from flames rushed at Clausius, He summoned black hole, but it took too much time to ate it "What... It can't..." He looked at the place, where arrow came from, there was Minako and Kean.

Last edited:

Dead account

Asta was tired at this point, and noticing Claudius' confusion, Asta made his lance appear, throwing it right at the vile demon , he used all his magic ans power in that throw, wich left Asta on his knees...

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kira started freaking out. First Netsu became a demon, then Clausis seemingly teleported, or was that how quick he jumps? After that, the Empress and Grim came to their aid somehow, and Asta crumpled. Deciding to focus on healing Asta, she formed a pool of healing water around him. I wonder how the Empress is here? Netsu said she was in a coma of a sort. She glanced up at the Empress. Anyway, I'm glad she and Grim are here, we probably would've lost or barely won without them.

Last edited:

Dead account

"Thanks, water kingdom girl.. i needed that.. " Asta said, sighting slightly "He looks confused about the guardians sudden interference, this is the best moment to attack"

When Clausius got hit in the back from Asta Lance, Minako moved to Clausius, shooting again and again from her bow and he keeped dodging. After a while they clashed and it was hard now to follow their with eyes, you could sometimes notice that something explode, forest was in fire, most of trees were completely destroyed. On one mountain even appeard a hole, but Netsu didn't notice when they came here.

After a while they slowed down, Both, Clausius and Minako was heavily wounded. It seemed that Clausius threw away somewhere Asta's Lance. "You... Didn't win yet!!!"
(...)
"Adusk"
"Dusky"
"War"
"You aren't worth to call yourself Apocalypse Rider... Relase the Beast. Let us destroy the world"
+-
"Empress, In Netsu!
I started to feel 4 souls in Netsu Body"

Said Kean, Netsu stood up and roared. His face changed into beast mounth, black fur on his body and black eyes. Four giant horns on his head and seven snake-tails. Each snake head had a crown.Monster was big for 15 meters. Beast rushed extremly fast for his weight to Clausius and slashed him with its claws, Clausius fell at the ground.
Minako yelled "everyone, hold back. I will defeat this. Run from Netsu" and like he wanted to Confirm, Beast-Netsu roared to the sky.
(Clausius didn't die, if someone thinks that would happend)

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kira sighed at her title. Water kingdom girl? Is that what I'm pegged as? What happened to White Dragon? Shaking her head, she watched the battle. It was too risky to heal Minako when she was moving so much, so she'd have to wait for them to slow down. Not to mention, she wasn't sure if her water would have a negative effect on somebody with so much fire. Her eyes widened as Netsu morphed into a beast. She watched as he charged Clausius, but did not kill him. Minako yelled for them to run, He must not be in control of himself. Wanting to keep everybody safe, she summoned bubbles with a string of water attached to it around Jax, Ludo, and Asta. "Sorry Asta, but we have to run for now," she muttered. She unfurled her wings and kicked off into the air, making sure that the bubbles were following her.

Dead account

Asta, this time, knew he was too tired to fight another round, wich is why he ran away, into safety , he looked back once to see the fight "Damn! If i wasn't tired i would be fighting over there!!" he thought

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grim stepped next to Minako, "I will not leave, I will fight him with you, you should not bare this alone." he stated as he stood with his scythe ready and prepared. He turned to check whether Kikukiko was ok, he could see her where he had left her, nothing seemed to have happened to that area so she must be fine. He took a sigh of relief and turned back to Netsu.

Jax allowed himself to be carried away, Ludo however had woken up and decided she wished to help, she popped her bubble using her katana, and fell to the ground, she broke her leg due to the fall, but it healed almost instantly, she casually walked up to Kikukiko, she wasn't stupid and knew she couldn't really help against Netsu, but she could keep Kikukiko safe. "You ok?" she asked the girl.

Netsu rushed at his mother and Grim, Minako pushed Grim away and dodged Beast attack. She shot a serie of arrows at beast, but it didn't do much. She didn't want to hurt him and she has been tired after fight with Clausius. Minako's eyes changed into golden "I don't want to hurt you Netsu". Beast shot a beam of fire and electricity at Grim, but Minako shot another arrow, stronger, in golden fire abd stopped beam.

"Homura family, Minako and Netsu can change their eyes color. It is a sign, when they use their more godly power. In some reason, Netsu can't use his eyes as he want and he use them sometimes when Empress use them. Maybe this connects them somehow..." Kean was thinking and supported Minako attacks as he could to not harm much Netsu.