• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Four Ancient Kingdoms (Reboot)

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Asta ran and took back the stone, jumping back and carved it INTO, INSIDE, the stone. He ran and ran only to come back with a very strong punch, as he punched he slashed the demon with his Lance

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jax and Ludo simply nodded in acknowledgment to Netsu before running off in search of intruders, they happened upon Yotyn, "hey what are you doing" Ludo called out pulling her katana from its sheath. At the same time Jax started to create to balls of ice preparing for the attack from the demon.

Grim, sensed Yhimir, sighing he stood up from his research, and began to walk in search of Yhimir. He summoned his scythe but didn't change form, not trusting himself. He found Yhimir, "Yhimir, long time no see. What brings you to the place, it had better have been important, because it has brought you to your end." He tensed prepare to fight, he had to defend the queen and the injured.

Hexigon received a hit, He was suprised a bit. As he didn't thought that kid can be faster, but he still was slower than him. "Man, that was interesting attack. Want to play more? Deity Time " he yelled again and time stopped, He threw shurikens around Asta, in the way that he don't leave a gap to escape. He place them few centimeters from target and time moved again.

Yotyn took his giant battleaxe and looked at his two new opponents."Oh, I just looks for some stone. But mere guards don't need to know about it" He rushed at Jax and he swinged his weapon at him.

Yhimir smiled "Good to see you again, Grim. I missed my good old rival, we will continue our fight and we will finally kill each other" He said and summoned Black teddy bear with red, glowing eyes "Mr.Zinu, Grim wants to play with us again. (...) what are you saying, YES. We will begin, Black Heart" Giant, Black heart shaped missile rushed in enormous speed at Grim "Let's play again"

Dead account

"Faster " Asta started gaining speed, "faster" he started gaining his full speed back and right before shurkiens hit him, he gained full speed and caught them all "didn't think it would be that easy, did you" he said, with a slight grin, manifesting his magic, air became partially visible and went to take the form of claws, really big claws, then, avyer Asta pointed at his opponent, the claws rushed and slashed

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jax hadn't expected the size of the weapon and caught off guard he was flung into a wall, which crumbled on top of him. Now beneath the rubble lay a small fox cub, Ludo stared at Jax as he flew past her, she then charged towards Yotyn katana raised.

Grim expertly dodged the missiles, he swung his scythe at the final missile, deflecting it back towards Yhimir, he then rushed forward with incredible speed attempting to use his soul stealing grip on Mr. Zinu.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
The stone in Kira's heart glowed for a moment, before evaporating the blood arrows aimed at her. So they want the stone? I guess I'll have to be more careful then. She got ready to attack shifting to move easier. She watched in suprise at Jax and Ludo came to help her. She hurried over to the rubble where the small fox lay, and picked him up. She dropped him off at a safe distance before returning to the fight. The stone glowed again causing disruption in the water where the demons were swimming. We'll hold them off until father comes. I promise!

Yhimir smiled at his own missile that dissapired before it hit him "Mr. Zinu. Tale 1, Demon eye" Mr. Zinu smiled at Grim "If I were you, I would escape from him before touching him Grim" and he send more missiles at Grim.

Hex blocked Asta's attacks with his shurikens "Huh, you really are energic aren't you. Next time, I will pierce you in stopped time, I won't play with you anymore.

Yotyn blocked katana with his axe and kicked Ludo in the chest, then he swinged his weapon at her.

Xantia shouted to Kira "If you want to stop innocent people death, then you will give me this stone. My Father will put good use in it" She then spread her blood at water pools and changed them into blood too. "Or maybe you and your civilians want to die"

Netsu noticed his sister, Xantia. He needed to help in some way, but her Blood magic is a powerfull weapon. He needed a plan.

Dead account

The moment Hex had finished his sentence, Asta came in with a powerful punch, then back flipped and kicked him in the jaw, backing out a little

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludo was caught by surprise and walloped by the weapon, she landed near Jax and now appeared to be about 9 years old, her clothes now massive were draped around her small frail body, it was now she noticed the small fox cub that she assumed was Jax, she sat there as Jax crept over and sat in her lap, she stared at the demon and silently prayed that some one would stop him, she still couldn't die but neither could she do much in this state either.

Grim jumped back gracefully and sliced through the missiles. He was panting slightly, this was harder than he had remembered but he would not risk his true form. So he took in one deep breath and steeled himself for the next attack. He stared intently at Yhimir.

Hex felt the kick, Asta wasn't as weak as guardian, but he has a long way to pass. "Demon form...". On Hex head appeard two Red horns long as his head. On his back appeard Hourglass made from pure energy. He dissapired from the place he stood. But he was still somewhere "I'm Pentagon member and one of three power princes. Prince of Time Hexagon."

Blood found Junmizu and rushed at her with killing intense. Xantia started to be unpatient "Quick decision dragon"

Yotyn smiled at his small enemies "I'm gonna crush you" He rushed at kid Ludo and he was about to kick her, when Netsu blocked his attack. "Huh, another one to become a kid" Yotyn grined.

Yhimir smiled at Grim "You don't look well, I can tell you are tired, Prince of Death. Why don't you transform into demon" Yhimir asked Grim "It will be more fun with our True Powers" Yhimir changed form on his neck appeard third eye and from his back sprouted pink wings, on his head appeard 8 short horns. "Prince of Joy, Yhimir. I really wanted to play with you grim. Mr. Zinu, Tale 2. Demon heart" Teddy bear started to emanate Great amount of pure dark power. "I will make you busy Grim" said Yhimir and from his hand appeard black sphear and he send it in a form of a beam at Grim.

Dead account

"Mania" Asta said, as two lances appeared in his hand, the one he always uses, and another copy of it, then, his vest got holes for all the energy to go somewhere, air magic went all around the lances, Asta's hair went up due to the pressure of the magic he used , " i am Asta, Son of the white tiger"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludo let out a small cry of shock when she saw the foot come towards her, she turned invisible and hid nearby, she had tied something round her waist to keep her trousers up and her shirt she wore normally despite it being to big, Jax however crawled up onto Netsu's shoulder and stood there firing spear sized icicles at Yotyn. Ludo watched and decided to help, she hoisted up her katana and dragged it towards Yotyn's leg whilst still invisible and swung at his Achilles tendon.

Grim stared defiantly at Yhimir as the beam hit him, sending him flying into a wall near the entrance to the hall containing the medical wing, he then decided something, placing his hand on the ground he muttered "Obice Immortalem" a soft black glow enveloped both the area where the medical wing is and the area where the queen is. He looked back at Yhimir, "I don't care about my own safety anymore, I have people to defend, do you like my Immortal Barrier. It can only be taken down once the linked soul or souls are killed" what he didn't say was that he had bound the barriers to Ludovica and Jackson, he had found the loop hole to forever protect the wounded and Minako even if he died.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kira frowned at the demon princess. "Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself?" She asked, her frown somehow showing through her dragon features. "The ocean is my domain, not yours," she said. As if making it a bigger target, the stone glowed brighter. "No blood shall seek these waters deep," she chanted. The chant was a basic one in her family, usually used to clean up oil spills. However, if you were to change the wording, it could also work in removing small amounts of other substances. She looked over at the houses, I hope I wasn't too late.

Xantia lost some of her blood, but she still had a lot of it. Blood stings attacked Junmizu and some other people. Xantia looked at Kira "Not bad, you saved some lives" Xantia turned around and she saw Yotyn pierced by Ice and slashed in the Achilles tendon falling at his kneels, after that He received a kick from Netsu's leg." Oh, my Little brother is with you. Not that I missed him" Xantia transformed in her more demonic self. "I wonder, if He will care if something happends to you" Demon woman smiled "... Or to them" on her hand appeard a sphear of energy in blood colour. "If I can't beat you with liquid, then I will use gas" and she send a beam similar to gas of blood colour at Kira.

Meanwhile, Yotyn was mad, really mad. "Don't think to much about yourself" He transformed into a demon and Charged at Netsu.

Yhimir glared at Grim "Killing you without your demon form is no fun at all. Final tale, Demon Soul. Demon's toy power, item call " Yhimir chanted and on plushy hands of Mr.Zinu appeard Red Stone. "As a punishment, take this" Yhimir said and threw toy sword surround by Black energy at Grim, then he and Mr. Zinu quickly dissapired "I will wait for you in Crossed Lands" was Yhimir last words, before he was gone.

Hexigon stood behind Asta and pierced him in the back with a toxic knife. "Sorry kid, this knife has our guardian snake venom. You will be paralyzed for a while, even if you were guardian or his son" He came to the True lance, Wind Pressure was still strong "Deity Time" He said and time stopped, He took a stone and left a note for Asta <"Want a rematch. Meet with me on crossed lands">

Dead account

After time stopped, Asta noticed the note, and the stone was gone."DDD0DDAAAAMMMNNNIIIITTTT" he yelled as he punched the ground "i'll win next time!!"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grim just managed to avoid the sword before his strength left him and he collapsed, in his mind he was back in Tartarus, he was watching a battle, he looked at the conflict and realised he was remembering his past, this was the soul revolt, the millions of dead souls rising against the demon king, Grim turned his attention to the demon army, he saw the princes of hell, sitting back and watching, he saw the multitude of demons charging into battle, led by Yotyn and a tall, winged, cloaked figure. He was watching the fight that resulted in him gaining the role of Grim Reaper, instead of Prince of Death. Back in reality Grim was laying against a wall, completely unconscious.

Ludo had dropped her katana, she was hiding behind a box nearby, Jax on the other hand was firing almost uncontrollably, in a pure moment of good luck, one of his ice spikes flew straight at Yotyn's head, right between his eyes.

Xantia transformed into her Demon Self "Enough, I'm going to take this stone" She as fast as light reached Kira's chest and slashed with her blood scythe, she quickly grabed the stone "when you will get rid of my blood, me and Yotyn will wait for you in crossed lands"and she escaped.

Yotyn get several scratches from Jax attacks" You little... " he didn't end, as he heard Xantia " But... I didn't end with them... Alright. See you later" and he followed demon princess.

Netsu fall at the ground and Xantia's blood keep attacking Junmizu (@PlayfulFox47, I can't kill your char. Myself... Just reminding)

After a while everyone was in front of Clausius, bowing before him. "I gave the stones to Akuma, now. I want from all of you to leave" When He said that, Every member of Pentagon didn't want to leave him.

(So sorry! Killing her now!)
Junmizu coughed up her own blood as her life was draining away. She tried to call the guards, but no words escaped her mouth. She was alone. Her blood mixed with Xantia's as she gave her fainal breath.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kira crumpled, from the sudden loss of the stone. The gas had paralyzed her upon impact. I should've created an ice box to contain it. Good thing I know what it does now though, next time I'll be more careful. She chanted a more powerful chant, dispelling of all the remaining blood. Some people died because of my mistakes. I'll have to prepare harder next time.

She sat down nearby and reflected upon their short battle. Blood seems to be their primary weapon, I wonder where it's coming from? Most of my water comes from the water vapor in the air. If needed I can summon some since there is so much water in the earth. No matter, I'll prepare along the way to the crossed lands. She stood up and walked back to the palace. She'd need to pack provisions for this trip.

She walked back outside, grateful that many medics were already in the battleground. She had already explained to father what she was going to do. He had cast a protection over her. She couldn't die, but she could be horribly crippled, so he wanted to be safe. She lifted her hand upwards for a moment, sensing for the stone. The stone had a strong connection with her since she was young. Sensing where it was, she started swimming in that direction.

"Brother, We won't leave you. I believe that you are more than enough to kill them, even if a Guardian was helping them... But, Why you don't want us to ne with you" Xantia asked. The rest said "Yes Lider, why?". Clausius seems to be a bit angry "Do as I said, or maybe you want to fight with me". They didn't want to leave, Yotyn charged at Prince in his demon form, without a problem Clau dodged and kicked him away, Yotyn hit the ground and he became unconscious. "Who's next? Or maybe you will attack me all in the same time finally" Clausius asked.

Netsu stood up and looked at Jax and Ludo "Are you alright... You are.... Emmm.... Much younger. Look at it from a bright side, you Ludo are really cute as a kid and you Jax are still as brave as always" He wanted to cheered them up, but he didn't expect for that to work. "Okay, Let us go. They may be in crossed lands as they said... Maybe we will find a way for your... Kid transformation"

Dead account

Litteraly five seconds after leaving his kingdom, Asta was RAGING out at the crossed lands "WHERE ARE YOU?!!!! IMA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!" he roared as he punched and destroyed everything he saw

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jax was trying to re-establish how to easily walk with his now stubbly little legs, eventually he gave in and went onto all fours, walking over to Netsu, "it is fine, this should only last 5 days if I remember correctly." Ludo was listening to Netsu and blushed bright red when he said she was cute. She looked up at him "um, sir would it be possible to get some actually comfortably fitting clothes." She was still red as a tomato. Jax waddled on all fours up to Ludo who picked him up and there they stood her holding him in her arms like you would a cat.

Grim still unconscious was still experiencing the past events, he watched as he marched through the few remaining enemy troops, he strolled upt the leader of the rebellion, some dead general's soul, he slashed him down in one blow and turned raising his rapier. FAST FORWARD Grim, Yotyn and multiple other demons, stood before the Demon King, he addressed them, each demon was spoken to in turn Yotyn was put under Pentagon's wing as their newest member, finally he turned to Grim. "Lucius, Prince of Death, for your great loyalty and honour in the recent battle, I give you the newly established role of Grim Reaper, you will henceforth be known as Grim, Reaper of Souls, you will harvest the souls of the mortals and be the front line against any coming rebellions" he then handed Grim a scythe covered in black flames. Everything then blended and blurred and Grim felt his strength leaving him, he had lied to Yhimir, yes the barriers could only be broken if the bound beings were slain, but the barriers faded if he lost strength or died. So the barriers melted away as Grim fell into a deeper unconsciousness.

Clausius defeated all Pentagon members, He didn't seemed to have any scratch from this fight, his sister was still able to fight "Xantia, We know how it will end. I didn't even turned into my demon form, you can't beat me in 1v1 battle and the rest of Pentagon were too weak to be any help for you, after all they aren't a Demon King's kids. Give up, big sister" Clausius said, Xantia made a sign that she give up "Good, take this... " He threw stones to her "... And give to our Father. Father, not Akuma". She noded and she went to demons Kingdom, her blood took the rest of the Pentagon that wasn't able to move now "I will stop any guest we will have...".

Netsu was searching for a while, but with a help from citizens, he found and gave new clothes for Ludo, "Go somewhere and change, we need to go quickly"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludo took the clothes moving behind a crate she changed quickly and came out looking up at Netsu, she re-picked up Jax holding him, "so what now, we go and fight them, me and Jax my not look it but we are ready". Jax had actually at that moment fallen asleep, they had no given task and he had grown tired, Ludo decided that was fine, she would leave him be until he was needed.

(um @PlayfulFox47 could you respond with Kikukiko, I need someone to find Grim and she would probably have healed.)

(On it! She won't be fully healed yet and she would probably be yelled at for getting out of bed {don't reopen your wounds, Kiku} but I sure can)
Kikukiko left the bed, curiosity getting the better of her. Careful not to arouse anyone, Kikukiko made it out of the medical wing. When she went a little way she saw a black boundary. It was like it was keeping her in, or something out. She didn't dare touch it, in case it was a trap. She couldn't really see anything beyond it, due to the fact the fight was over at this point in time. The barrier collapsed and Kikukiko went to check everything out. It was a mess. It looked like a fight had happened, which didn't surprise Kikukiko at this point. Saw glaced at everything until her eyes rested on Grim. She ran over to him, all former fear of this demon disappearing, and worriedly said, "Grim, are you all right? What happened?"

Netsu smiled a bit to Ludo "Yes, let us go" He called one horse and they were on their way.

After a short while, Clausius felt that someone is getting closer to this place. Few people, Three of them was on Pentagon non-demon member strength (@Hungry Badass, @KeenKitsune) and two only a little bit weaker (@Shadow_Pup). One of them was a demon, Also one of the three was here already and started yelling. "Let's wait for the rest"

After sometime, they reached their destination "We are here, this place is called Crossed Lands"

(Edit:Really sorry for this tags, they weren't needed)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludo carrying Jax stood behind Netsu in the Crossed Land, it was interesting here, but where were the demons, it seemed really quiet, "uhm..Netsu, sir, where is the enemy, we seem to be the only ones here" Jax was still asleep so Ludo looked down and said "Hey Jax we need to fight the demons now" Jax eyes opened instantly fully awake thanks to his curse.

Grim was in a deep comatose state, so instead of Grim answering, his lesser ability activated, his ability to communicate through spirits/souls, a small girl appeared in front of Kikukiko she looked up to her and said "Grim said that you needed to complete the bonding, all you need is the weapon, and I will guide you through this, that is if you accept, this will awaken him as this state is so he doesn't awaken that side of him." She looked at Kiku hopefully, this spirit was of one of the only 3 girls that Grim had truly worried and cared about, she had been killed by Pentagon, this started his hatred towards the demon race.

Kikukiko was glad that she didn't have the time to change her mind yet. She nodded as she stood up. "Led the way then... um, I don't know who you are," she responded. She looked down at Grim, worry in her eyes. Although she wasn't there to see him fight herself, she could tell he had been. She didn't know who, but she wanted to give the benefit of the doubt. Besides, the last time he attacked, it took multiple people to contain him in one room. She internally cursed herself for not remembering the rest of what happened those few days ago.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kira pulled herself out of the lake she was swimming in and onto land. Her mouth dropped at the beauty of her surroundings. Wow, this place is gorgeous. As she continued to walk, she saw a gate-like figure in the distance. That must be the entrance to the Underworld. Suddenly, she heard somebody screaming in the distance, and she instantly scampered to hide behind a tree.

This place is massive, so I doubt they can see me. I wonder who it is though.
She peeked around the tree's massive trunk and saw Asta. She watched as he punched everything in his path with a look of disbelief on her face. I don't think he's immortal. But then why is he here and destroying the wildlife? And shouldn't he be saving his energy? She walked over to Asta and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hello, Asta was it? I'm sorry to bother you, but shouldn't we keep a low profile while we wait for the others?" She asked with an apologetic look on her face. "The gate's over there," she gestured at the gate "this is the demon's base, we have to be careful," she said then smiled. "You should save your energy for the battle, we really do need your help," she said. She looked around for Netsu, Ludo, and Jax. "Don't worry, I believe they're close, so we can get going soon," she said, forgetting that he could mistake they as the demons.

'speak of the devil' Netsu after a few minutes found Kira and Asta. "So, you are here. Good, If there will be any danger to big for us, escape. It isn't a shame to run, One opponent, I can sense him. But, it is weird. I can't tell how strong he is..." Netsu said.

Behind Netsu appeard a person, you could say it was a normal human, but his left eye was just a pool of darkness. He was kinda similar to Netsu. "Brother, I told you once. A fly can't sense the power of the god. Becouse difference is too big between them" Clausius said with calm voice.

"C-clausius, where are your people"
"They have a break, Now... Who wants to attack me first. I'm way more than enough to defeat you all, but we don't need to hurry. I will beat you slowly"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lily looked up at Kikukiko, "my name is Lily Sinclair" she said leading her to another room, whilst using soul magic to carry Grim to the room, once in the room Lily placed Grim in the center of the rune circle, she then turned to Kiku, "you must lay the weapon at his feet, then we must recite the words of the ritual, after that your soul will tested for malicious intent, if you are good willed his demon form will be absorbed by your weapon, we will know it is a success as the weapon will have black flames on the blade/arrow/sharp bit. The words are nam hoc vinculum fortitudinem, et imperium vinculum est, ut nexum inter se sunt praesidio." Lily then stood and waited for Kiku to begin.

Ludo squeaked out a small cry of surprise and fear, she may be able to fight but she was still young now, she turned invisible and clutched Netsu leg tightly, she hid her face and was trembling slightly, Jax however was now being very stealthy, he had crawled around behind Clausius and was starting to freeze his legs and feet in place hoping it would work.

Netsu noticed what Jax was trying to do and he shot great black flames at Clausius. "Black Hole" Clausius said and his hand consumed flames. He turned to Jax and said "White Hole" and similar to Netsu's Flames rushed at Jax. Netsu quickly ran at flames and blocked them, they wasn't able to hurt Jax now, but they consumed a quite big part of the forest.

Netsu rushed at Clausius, who dodged without problem and kicked his Brother at the closest mountain, after that He punched his freezed legs and was able to move again "Nice try, but you can't beat me" Clausius said and he emanate from himself great column of energy that was about to reach the sky "Difference is too big"

Minako was in black room and she saw three people, one of them is Netsu "Nobody will defeat sons of the Demon king, soon, even Demon King himself"

Minako woke up in medical wing and she heard "Great News, Empress is awake. Tell everyone". Kean flew to the window "My Empress, can you feel it"
"Yes"
"If we can feel something in Crossed lands from here. It must be some kind of powerfull monster, normal person or demon can't have that power... Can it be Demon King?"
"I don't think so... We will leave soon, Kean. Maybe other Guardians are on their way... Maybe"

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kira shot a steady stream of water at the burning trees. This is what I hoped wasn't going to happen. She managed to put off most of the fire and turned back to the fight. Thinking quickly, she froze the water vapor around him forming a multi-layer ice cage. "It won't last long, we have to hurry and think of a plan," she said frowning. "Anybody have any ideas?" she asked, looking around at the group.

Netsu came back, but he changed. He has one long horn and three wings. His demon form.
"Plan is that we are going to destroy him!!!"

Meanwhile, Mikoto was trying to get to Crossed Lands. "Whatever is this creature. I don't think that one Guardian or one entire army could stop him. We need to get here fast"

Kikukiko breathed. She was honestly feeling slightly scared. She wanted to drop everything and just give this thing up. But she couldn't do that. She couldn't rob Flameria of one of it's greatest defenders. Not after all everyone has tried to do for her. Her hand clenched into a fist. She needed to choose a weapon and fast. Her eyes widened. Her bow! She could use that! Sure it didn't have the same craftsmanship as all of the weapons here, but she would never trade it for the world. She just hoped that it survived the battle. There was only one way to find out. But then she recalled that her bow didn't have a sharp bit. "Would a bow work?" she asked. She didn't want to go find something that wouldn't work.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jax used his improved speed as a vulnerable cub, he raced in circles around Clausius, throwing icicles and ice balls at him, then an idea struck him, summoning as much strength as he could he created a giant ice golem around himself and Ludo, then with Ludo making it invisible started to pound upon Clausius with repeated punches and kicks.

Back at the palace Lily turned to Kikukiko, "yes a bow will work, the flames will encircle it for 5 seconds then his demon form will be trapped, for your control only. We must hurry, the fight has begun" she looked urgently to the horizon and rubbed her hands together anxiously.

Clausius released himself from the prison and ice missiles and balls greet him. "So, this is your plan." on his hand appeard black hole and it swallowed Jax's attacks. "Well, that was int-" and he received a hit from ice golem, He fell at the ground, but quickly get up. "Molecular" small bullets hit invisible golems and their terrain and make a powerfull explosion.

"Enough" Netsu yelled and attacked Clausius with punching rush, his Brother was dodging and blocking. "Nice try, Comet" another missile, now giant rock hit Netsu, send him to the air and explode. "Who's next?" Clausius asked

Mikoto and Kean were on their way...

Dead account

Asta noticed Clausius attack some guy he couldn't remember due to his rage, he ran and went for the punch, hoping a surprise attack would one shot him "Where...is....the time manipulating guy!?!?"

Clausius get hit from behind, He wasn't prepared for that. He left his guard down, but after a second he stood up on his feets. "Nice suprise attack" Clausius said "Sorry, You are better than this golem, but my brother in demon form cause more troblue, yet... I can understand why Hexigon was interested with you, you seemed to him like a pretty interesting guy" Clausius get closer to Asta "I needed to force Hexigon that wanted to not listen my orders... I, on the other hand, don't see you as interesting guy. You are just spoiled brat with a little amount of power, that you have only becouse of your Father and guardian. Kid with great pride can't beat me" Clausius said and he didn't know, if to attack Asta now or not...