• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Four Ancient Kingdoms (Reboot)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
After listening to Netsu, Grim left the room. He walked to his study, which was in the west wing. He entered the room and looked around, he looked at some stuff on his desk, there were letter and scrolls everywhere, he read through some of the letters trying to figure out what to do with them, he saw on one piece of paper that it was a documented list of the casualties, he was supposed to add it to the archives. But reading through the names, reignited his anger towards the demon king, throwing his desk against the wall, he then collapsed down to his knees and covered his face in his hands, he was a failure.

Jax and Ludo had finished sparring, Jax started to leave saying "so Ludo, what should we do now, we could go to a bar, we could see if all the guests have left, we could..hey are you listening" he asked noticing that she was staring into space. Ludo had been thinking about Netsu again, she didn't know why but she couldn't help it. She was snapped back to reality by Jax and said "uh..um..ye..yeah", "you didn't hear me did you" Jax said, "no" Ludo said looking at the ground. Jax shrugged "I'm going to a bar, until I'm needed by Netsu, see ya round, Ludo". He left. Ludo decided to wander the halls, she was examining the decorations and paintings, she was so wrapped up in her thoughts and the decorations, that she attempted to make a turn without looking, and walked into Netsu's door. She fell to the ground running her head, "ow" she groaned.

Netsu was changing his clothes, Kimono to his usual ones. "What a waste, this kimono was great..." He said when He looked at his almost totally destroyed cloth. He finally changed. "Marshal told me that he will stay and keep eye on Grim. He will be alright... He also said that I need at least 4 people to be with me. Kikukiko as a guide in Weisserit kingdom, if this Elf stayed he may show me around Draconic kingdom...If not, maybe Kiku know something about it.Jax as a bodyguard, who schould go with u-" Netsu didn't end as he heard something like knocking to the door. He opened them and saw Ludo" Oh, hey Ludo. You have a good timing, want to go with me visit two kingdoms" He said and he made a little smile. But anyone could say this smile was forced, Netsu was still angry at himself and at what happend to his mother.

"It would be a pleasure to help you out." He said. "But, could I possibly watch over the girl until she makes a full recovery." He stared at her. "I want her to stay safe..."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludo stood up and said "of course, sire, if you are looking for Jackson he is at the bar. Jax at that moment was parading him self around the local pub, he was rather drunk and was speaking mostly gibberish, but words about how he was a failure and how he was tired came up a bit.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
After entering the palace Asta started stretching "welp, that was something, somewhat fun" he said, going to his room "Do not disturb me! Or you die!" He said, as guards were guarding the door , and window

"Our group will go tommorow... I'm kinda tired and will go to sleep now. Could you tell Jax and Kiku about that,of course if Kiku will say that she won't help then it's fine. I don't force anyone to anything" Netsu said and after his little talk with Ludo, he fell at his bed "My... I really need to sleep don't I" and he fell asleep. He had one nightmare the entire night.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kira flew through her past the open balcony door and into her extravagant room. A good portion of the room was submerged in water, but the rest was on land. She changed into more comfortable attire then swam down to her underwater bed. She, of course, had a bed on land but she used the water bed when she wanted to recover. She turned a few times before settling down to sleep. Her dream was an ocean, forever moving and changing shapes.

Akuma was on his way to Xantia and Clausius. Finally, he reached them "You prepared everything, siblings" He asked them.
"Yes" Xantia said "My armies already headed to Dragonic and Eclipse Kingdoms. They schould reach them in 4 days, or if we will be lucky in 2." Demonic princess looked happy that she menage to do the task Father and Brother gave her. "Clausius?" Akuma turned to his brother "Group made by me, second, after yours Brother, Pentagon is prepared to kill Guardians and any foe that comes in our way"
"Good,you can leave me now" and his siblings did as he said. Akuma smiled "Soon, if everything goes well. We will be a witnesses of old generation passing away, young ones will takes this world now and demons too..."

"I'm clearly alive, and fine. For someone who just got beaten up by demons, anyway. It's kind of weird that a random stranger just sits there, you know." Kikukiko ignored the pain in her side and the numbness in her arm. She needed to get better, soon. She could hardly stand being in this place! All cooped up with no freedom to call her own. It was just like prison all over again.

Netsu woke up from his dream and looked at the window. It was still night... He couldn't stand this dream. It was so real... He can't tell anyone, not now. He decided to sleep again.

Akuma talked with his Father for a while, after this he left his throne room. "This night will end soon"

Dead account

Asta woke up , in the night "why do i have a bad feeling about tomorrow. .." he thought, he lied down for a while before getting up, not able to sleep, he went around the kitchen for a glass of milk, drinking it and throwing the glass around, later on, he went to the training grounds to train on his speed "she hit me because i let my guard down..." he said, while training

The rays of the sun fell into the room and woke up Netsu. He took his time to change his clothes and left his room. He went to stable and took 3 horses. "One for me, second for Ludo and third for Kikukiko" He whispered to himself, Jax was a fox so he don't need a horse. Netsu could fly, but he could be too fast.

Netsu headed to medical wing, on his way he met one of the medics "I heard milord that you want to take Kikukiko with you... She is heavily wounded and she schouldn't go for such a journey" medic told Netsu "Then I will just go to wish her good day" He said, a bit dissapointed,but there is nothing he can do. She have to recover.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludo awoke and got dressed quickly, she rushed to find Netsu and found him in the medical wing, "my lord, Jax did not return last night, I fear he has gotten himself in trouble while drunk." This was very true as Jax was at that very moment tied by his ankle to the pubs sign, asleep.

Grim awoke from his position on the floor l, where he had slept after destroying his desk, he heard talking coming from the medical part of this wing, he decided to ignore it and started to organise the papers he had thrown.

Kikukiko awoke to the sounds of people talking about her. Did they not realize that she could very well hear them? No matter, she shouldn't let a small thing like that drag her down. She flipped the covers off of her and felt a huge jab of pain in her side. "Should have not done that!" she shouted as she laid back down. She tried to move her left arm. It was very painful.

Last edited:
Netsu after he heard Ludo was like "And thats why kids, I don't drink alcohol at all" He turned to Ludo and said with calm voice "Go to the city, I will join to you" and he said to Medic to open the window in medical wing.

Netsu came to medical room and found a bed, where Kikukiko was resting "Hey, Kikukiko. I hope that you feel better now and... I wanted from you to join us as a guide in one travel but, I can't let you go in this state, so you will stay here. Recover quickly, I hope that you will full of energy" Netsu told her, then he came to door, reveal his demonic wings and flew to the city.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludo nodded slightly at Netsu before leaving to head into the city. She wandered around until finding Jax, throwing a rock at the fox caused him to wake up with a jolt and look down at Ludo. "What is it?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes, "We're needed you dosy fox, how did you even get in this mess anyway" she asked as she rolled her eyes at Jax. She swiftly cut down Jax with her katana letting him fall, he landed quietly on all fours, before standing upright and looking around, "so what now" he asked "now we wait for Netsu" Ludo replied.

Grim walked out of his study seeing Netsu fly off, he walked over to Kikukiko, "May I request something of you my dear" he asked Kiku, "I promise you will come to no harm, I just think I have figured out a possible way to control my true demon form" he looked at her hopefully.

Netsu landed in front of Ludo and Jax, Guardians bring two horses. "Alright, We are going to Draconic Kingdom and then to Weisserit to talk about Alliance reviving and help in the new war. Are you ready" He asked them.

Akuma looked at the Battlefield, the Ecliptic armies has been defeated by army controled by his sister and his Brother, Clausius and his group should attack soon the Guardians of Weisserit and Draconic, as it was planned.

Dead account

Asta woke up, as he had fallen asleep while training "SH--" was all he said before a servent came around and told him to never go sleeping outside at night, over and over "I. AM NOT A KID ANYMORE, I AM A PRINCE, SO IF I MAY, STOP ORDERING ME AROUND AND GO FETCH ME SO GOD DAMN BREAK FAST " he roared, as the servent dropped a tear of joy "the prince is finally acting like a king.." he said "NOOOWWWWWWWW" Asta yelled as he sat on his throne

Kikukiko nodded to Netsu in farewell, then turned her attention to Grimm. A small amount of fear entered her eyes. When he said it wouldn't cause her any harm, she asked, "What is it?" Her breathing quickened due to her thoughts of yesterday went to flood her mind. Could she really trust him?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grim stood awkwardly, "well I'd like to trap my true demon self in a weapon of your choice, that can only be released at your command, also with this you will be able to control me in that form, we will be bonded". He rubbed his neck "so what do you say, it will be hard work as the process is straining, more so for me though" he then stood waiting for her response.

Kikukiko closed her eyes and asked, "Why me? Out of everyone here, why me? You just met me yesterday and know next to nothing about me." She thought this was a reasonable question, besides she needed to rest more before attempting anything that could strain her.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludo and Jax simply bowed awkwardly and said "Yes we're ready", "well I am definitely ready, not sure about Mr. drinks too much here" Ludo added. "Shut up" Jax said before pointing at the horses "you'd better get on Ludo" he added "I'll run, it's not like I get tired thanks to my curse". Ludo hopped into a horse.

Grim stopped for a second, why had he picked her? Then he remembered, "I picked you because I sense a lot of potential in you and you are not of noble blood, also after reading a report on my incident, I discovered that you were the one who snapped me back to my better self". He stood still for a second before adding "Of course I will let you rest, come and find me in my study when you are ready" he then bowed politely and turned leaving the wing and returning to his study.

She was the one who stopped him and brought him back to normal? But she was just the farmer's daughter who almost made her family lose everything! She wasn't that clever or that strong. She honestly believed that she was the worst possible choice. But she didn't want to anger him, in fear of what might happen. He could turn back into that horrible monster again.

Netsu smiled to them "Okay, let's go" He said and sat on his horse. They left Flameria and headed to the Draconi Capital as a first place. Netsu hoped that Grim and his mother will be alright when He will leave. He was worried about what happend in fight with Hallow. He didn't remember it at all.

Akuma was bored as he needed to wait for news. How his great plan could succed if something will went wrong. Maybe, He schould play with Grim like his dad did yesterday. Maybe soon... Not now...

Netsu, Ludo and Jax traveled for quite a long time and finally, they have reached their destination, Draconi Capital.

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kira strolled around the kingdom quite glad that she was back safely. She had a daily schedule of training before every meal, but she did permit herself some free time. Something was bothering her, but she couldn't seem to grasp what it was. Trying to shake the odd feeling, she looked around for something fun to do. She saw a group on horses nearing, but she continued to look around. After a moment she realized she had seen familiar faces. "Oh, hello guys!" She said waving to the group while smiling. She wasn't sure what had caused this visit, but she was willing to listen. Maybe it was about the demons? If a war is starting, then I had better train even harder.

Netsu smiled at Kira as he saw her "Oh, hi Kira. How are your wounds" He asked her "My Mother is still weak, but she isn't in danger. I came here to talk with a Guardian that lives here or anyone close to him... That probably includes you too"

Meanwhile Demon army keep to be closer to Dragonic Kingdom and Weisserit Kingdom and Akuma watched from the sky on his wings.
(Sorry for soo short post)

Dead account

A feeling went in Asta's head when he finally realized something "oh my god. They knew alot of nobles and royalty were coming, weren't they, if they didn't, this attack was planned out , and we stopped it.. and my interference made my kingdom a target! " he thought "AAAAARRRRGGGGHHH WHY DO I ALWAYS GET IN TROUBLE! !" He roared

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grim looked through some books and scrolls, the last detail he required was how to make sure that the recipient of the bonding would not be harmed in any way. He read through finding promising signs that no hard would fall upon Kikukiko, according to the scrolls there were chances that the spell might fail if the demon was too strong, but those were all non-consensual bondings. He sighed deeply, he hoped she would agree, if she did then this would me he would never have to worry about being controlled as long as she was alive.

Ludo waited behind Netsu, Jax was currently perched on the hind quarters of her horse. She lent forward and said "Sir, have you also sensed it, something evil is near", she put her hand to her katana and looked around inquisitively.

Last edited:
Hexigon looked at Weisserit Capital, it was quite interesting. His mission was simple. Make a little chaos.

Xantia was on Dragonic Kingdom wall, she need to prepare herself, to capture Adusk and destroy this capital.

Yhimir waited for a signal from the rest to attack. Akuma observed them and waited for results to tell father.

Netsu felt that something isn't right. He could tell that demon was somewhere around.

Kikukiko thought about what Grimm had said. Was she really the right person? She shook the thought out of her mind. Why else would he ask her? She wished that she could heal faster so then she could tell Grimm her decision before she changed her mind. She knew she would, so if she just did it now she couldn't change it later. This was the best choice, at least she thought it was. He wouldn't trick her, would he? She shook as the thought entered her mind. Any trust she had was now gone due to the attack. Sure, it wasn't fully his fault, but what if he was just faking it? No, the way he spoke was full of sorrow and he said that so then he didn't hurt anyone else. She had to do this. She would force herself to say this was the best choice until she could tell Grimm her decision.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
"Oh I've practically fully healed," Kira said. "I'm glad your mother will live," She continued to say before pausing. "Draconic Kingdom owns yours a great debt. If you need something, I'm sure father will listen," She said, looking quite determined. She continued to lead their way to the palace, waving off the guards that came to intercept the party. They entered through the eastern wall to a huge courtyard. In the center was a body of water. "To continue to the palace we need to dive in here," She explained. "I'll cast a water breathing spell on everybody," She said as she moved around casting the spell.

Dead account

Guards noticed some demon's close to their kingdom "Do not come closer! Unless of proven permission from the prince!" They yelled

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludo and Jax nodded politely at Kira, "that's very kind of you, miss, but me and Jax are immortal, we don't die, the spell isn't necessary" Ludo said, while Jax idly stared at the water, "I always loved when the sins had to help out in this kingdom, it was always interesting" Jax said, absentmindedly.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kira finished casting the spell. "You might not die but that doesn't mean it'll be comfortable," She said smiling. "We like to try and make our guests as comfortable as possible, and anyway just in case right?" She asked not expecting an answer. A little woozy from her spell, she didn't hear Jax talking about sin. "Right well, follow me. The closer you follow the faster we'll get there," She said as she dived in. Sparing them one glance to make sure they all jumped in, she turned around and began swimming.

Hexigon looked at the Weisserit Guards "Oh, I was spotted. It seems that I can't wait for order. Master Clausius, schould I attack now" Hexigon asked, after a second he heard a response in his mind. "Yes, I'm telling all Pentagram members. We attack now. Gather Stones and return to me in crossed lands" Clausius told in mind. Hexigon looked at the guards "Worms are asking me for a permission,funny" as light speed he killed the guards, leaving one alive. "You will tell me, where is white stone"

Yotyn joined to Xantia, that was waiting for him. "Sorry, princess that I'm late..." He said, he didn't sound that he wanted to apologize. "Do you really want to die for forever?" She asked him and touched a little pool of water, turning it into red liquid, blood. "Now, now, can we don't fight with each other. I could give you quite a challenge, but I couldn't win with you, Princess Xantia. Clausius told me to attack and get blue stone" said Yotyn. "Can you speak about my brother, I don't know. In the way you talk about your lord" Xantia asked "Nevermind, let's go"

Yhimir heard an order to attack and he came to Flameria capitol "Red stone is mine" He yelled with such a power that glass in every window in every hause broke and ground started to tremble "I can't wait to meet again my favorite rival, Grim" He yelled with same result as a previous one and smiled.

"Thank you, Kira. Now, let's go to your Father" said Netsu and jumped into the water, he was swimming behind Kira and he didn't know about the danger.

Dead account

"W-white stone? It's.. on the prince's weapon!! KILL ME" the guard shouted, loud enough for Asta to hear and run at light speed there , he summoned his white lance, with the stone carved in it , with his angry look "You, will not take ... a step further in my kingdom..."

Hexigon smiled to Asta "I heard about you, Asta. And I see that you have 'it' great" He said and smashed guard head at the floor. "So... Will we play a bit and I will go to boss. I will give you little lesson, there are lower demons, who acts like simple animals. They are used by us to fight with your soldiers. Menta Demons, like Terra. That are stronger and intelligent. Xseno demons, like Hallow or Grim, that are really strong, used as commanders and veteran units. Yanfa Demons, like me. Last are Demon rulers, only Demon King and his family... You get that kid, I'm way stronger than Terra was and would ever be" Hexigon said "Come"

Meanwhile, Xantia send blood wave to some Draconic Mansions and hauses to kill anyone, who would be inside. Yotyn searched for a Blue stone.

Yhimir keep attacking Flameria's Capitol and people were evacuating from the city.

Dead account

And just by hearing the word come, Asta was already full speed, going all out from every possible angles and directions, slashing the demon with his lance, "YANFA DEMONS OR NOT! YOU. WILL. NOT . HURT ANYMORE PEOPLE" he roared

"Hmm?" The White tiger confused said,

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kira paused for a second and held up a finger. "There seems to be intruders. We must hurry." She continued to swim, faster now before stopping. "If you continue straight, you'll get there quick. I'm afraid I'll have to leave you guys now. Don't worry if you get lost, the animals will guide you," She said, a frown on her usually happy face. "I must go help my people," she said hurriedly.
She paused for a moment and looked down at her flowing robe. Right above her heart was a blue stone. She began chanting in a language and she started to change. Her body shifted into a dragon, with the blue stone glowing in place of its heart. Hoping that the group had continued, she swam into the direction of the blood. I hope my people are safe. I'm sure father will fix this soon.

Netsu stopped "Ludo, Jax. We need to help her with that, they are our allies after all" He said then he followed Kira, saw her turning into the dragon.

Blood broke Junmizu hause door and started turning into spikes and kills people. Blood also noticed Kira, turned into some kind of arrows and rushed at the dragon with great arrows rain.

Yotyn spotted stone in dragon chest "Yaaaaaaaaay, found it"

Yhimir destroyed some part of city and sneaked to the Flameria Palace "stone must be here"

"Why you are so unpatient" He said "deity time" He yelled and time around them stopped. Asta's lance almost hit Hex, it was now only milimeters from his chest "Now, we have 15 seconds" Hex whispered to himself, after 5 seconds he saw White stone and in another 8 seconds he took it. He jumped away in another 2. "Gods said to time to run" Hex said, time begin to move and Asta's lance hit the air "Woah, You are really fast" Hexigon complimented young Prince.