• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fire Emblem RP?

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Looking for people to start a Fire Emblem RP with, don't have any ideas yet other than I want to do something with Fire Emblem. If you wanna post with your own ideas, go ahead. Not really expecting this to get going though.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
A heroes RP sounds like it could work, it's a new idea and the story is developed enough to do something with it.

We could each be summoners for either Nifl or Muspell with a set number of summoned heroes?

Dunno much about Heroes, but I'd be fine with it as long as I can get Lucina, Sully, Stahl and Kaze. Seems like it could be interesting. But maybe we should create a new kingdom and plot with the same concept as Heroes, and give more of a plot reason for the Hero Summoning? I could throw out a few ideas.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Sounds good, personally I would take my own Heroes team... so Roy, Soleil, Female Morgan, and Olivia

Anyways, if you have ideas about the plot or world then hit me with 'em!

We could have three kingdoms all at peace. The kingdom with the main royals, the kingdom with the main villains, and the neutral kingdom. Let's call them the Blue, Red and Green kingdoms for now. One day, the Red kingdom decides to spontaneously attack the Blue kingdom. This attack is spearheaded by the Red prince, who is a former friend of our main royals. The Blue royals are forced to flee with the Blue knight (this world's Seth/Frederick/Gunter) and take refuge in an old temple. When there, they find a Green mage who has been guarding for all his life - though he has no idea why - several magical orbs. The temple is attacked, and the Blue royals find that through touching the orbs a Hero's spirit is awakened. With the help of a few heroes from the past (one for each RPer, preferably with one previous MC and the others being regular soldiers), the Blue royals, Blue knight and Green mage fend off the attackers. Knowing the Blue kingdom's army has fallen, the Blue royals decide to find more orbs and enlist heroes into their army that way. However, the Red kingdom ends up using orbs as well, causing old heroes to appear on both sides - they can be convinced to change sides with the right people.
Does that sound like a good opening plot? The summed-up idea is to have the Blue kingdom going around the kingdoms, collecting orbs to summon heroes, defeating the Red kingdom and recruiting Red heroes to their side.

Well with the plot I outlined there's multiple young nobles, probably a Prince and Princess, a Blue knight (our Seth/Frederick/Gunter/overpowered-for-early-game rider) and a Green mage (our tactician). From there it'd be regular FE characters.

Yeah, but we also probably have the Red prince if we pull a redemption arc with him later. He is a former friend of the Blue royals, after all.
Perhaps we should name the kingdoms and make the OCs now? We've got five OC slots open at the moment... I think I'll probably be the Red prince, so I can basically control the Red kingdom's movements. That alright with you all?

Hm, it depends. There's a lot of FE characters, so I'd say we don't need a cap... but it'd be best to average around maybe seven.
Y'know just to follow my own logic, I think I'm gonna add Chrom, Sumia and Silas to my arsenal of characters and even out at seven. (hah because it's an odd number)

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Name: Proteus Malum

Role:
Green Kingdom Tactician

Class:
Dark Knight

Skills: Heartseeker (When battling an adjacent enemy, they suffer -20 avoid), Malefic Aura (Enemies within 2 spaces take +2 damage from magic), Lifetaker (When this unit kills an enemy, 50% of the damage done is restored)

Appearance:
Proteus is 5'10'' with a fair build. He's slightly muscular, but not like a soldier would be. He has thick black hair and brown eyes with black lines in them. He wears a black cloak that covers his whole upper body, he wears the hood over his head and it covers part of his face. He also has black and gold armor over his cloak. He carries a tome on him at all times, it's pitch black with gold accents. The pages all seemed to be covered in ink. He also wields a pitch black blade with a dark aura.

Personality:
Proteus is reserved and mostly unsocial. He lived in a temple for most of his life, tasked with guarding an alter. The alter has 5 orbs on it, they change color occasionally. He does't understand the feelings of other people, but he's a gifted tactician and is willing to lead those who need his help.

Heroes Summoned (Start with 4): Roy, M Robin, F Morgan, Soren.

Future Heroes: Soleil, Jaffar, Lilina.

Other: N/A

Last edited:
I guess this is the character sheet, then?
Name:
Role:
Class:

Skills:
Appearance:
Personality:
Heroes Summoned (Start with 4):
Other:
Oh also I was thinking the Green kingdom tactician ends up joining the heroes of the Blue kingdom. (We should really name those kingdoms...)

It's a little unoriginal (It's Warriors/Sacred Stones with a new set of macguffins), but it works. Let me guess, a dragon is possessing the Red Prince to do his bidding and revive him?

Snark aside I'll probably be in it anyways since I have little impulse control. I'm taking Corrin (M), Niles, and Lukas for sure. Maybe Inigo/Laslow and Cormag. Time will tell.

As for kingdom names...How about Rauor, Gronn, and Blar? Seems like nice names :p