• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fire Emblem RP?

I actually had a different plan for why the Red prince is doing what he is. You'll find out later~
Rauor, Gronn and Blar work, but how about we go with Blair instead of Blar? It's more elegant.
Also, maybe it might be a better idea to go with Female Corrin? According to FE Warriors, she's the true gender of Corrin according to history.

*Pushes up glasses* well, acktually

Blair works fine. It was a joke, since those are norse for red, blue, and green.

I'mma still be doing male Corrin. Alternate realities and stuff. F!Corrin is attributed to Nohr while M!Corrin is Hoshido. Also, in Warriors, M!Corrin respresents Revelations, the "true" path of Fates. So he'll be from Revelations.

Also I'm pushing my Male Corrin x Niles agenda

Does he now? I've played through Warriors' whole story mode, and as far as I can tell Female Corrin is attributed to both sides equally. She's the balanced one, and according to history was a girl. So if we're using history as it's been presented in Warriors, which is meant to be actual history, then it has to be Female Corrin following the Revelations path. Otherwise it'd be an alternate timeline, and that would open the door to a whole kaboodle of alternate timelines I don't feel like handling.
And before you say anything, the Future children exist in Awakening's main timeline so they still count as historical figures.

How about Raugor, Grenn and Blair? Still keeps the same essence of the names, just changes them up a bit to make them sound better.
Also, how about we call this "Fire Emblem: Legends"? It hasn't been done before and it's a good name. I think it fits with the theme of the RP as well.

What do you mean she represents Nohr and Hoshido both?

Did you pay attention to the promotion outfit Female Corrin got? It was this. She's a Nohrian Noble.
Here's Male Corrin's promoted outfit. Quite clearly a Hoshidan Noble.
There's also a history mode map called "The Path is Yours". Guess who it features? Bada bing, bada boom, It's Male Corrin, explicitly trying to quell both sides, just like Revelations. Don't forget who was featured first in Smash too. It was Male Corrin. After all, "Big Brother is now Big Sister!"

You want to know why Female Corrin was featured so extensively? It's because she's a Waifu. She's a grill, she's got bewbs, she's popular, despite doing no more or less than Male Corrin.

Besides, does it really matter? Even with timeline shenanigans. The whole point of Awakening is timeline shenanigans to the max, with stuff like outrealms and Priam referencing Ike, who doesn't even appear to be in the same universe of Awakening.

...I'm too dedicated to this, as you can see, but if you can disprove my argument with something more than "But Female Corrin is in the story mode of Warriors!" which is a non-canon game I'll stand down and take someone like Sigurd instead.

Warriors may be non-canon, but its story can slot perfectly into the timeline for Shadow Dragon, Fates and Awakening. It may as well be a canon game, as it fits in so well. Besides, the DLC costumes and side modes mean nothing. The History maps obviously aren't the actual history, as Robin and Chrom don't have to fight, what, seven guys to get to Validar in Awakening? So said history map where you're talking about Male Corrin being the main protagonist may as well be moot as the history maps cannot work as canon due to inconsistencies with the maps and the plot.
Oh, and Male Corrin was featured first for Smash because they consider the demographic of male Smash players larger than the female demographic, and wanted to introduce Corrin as a guy to appeal to the male players a bit more. As best as I can figure it, anyways. But hey, why does Smash even work its way into this debate? After all, if Warriors - a game that pays full tribute to the games it uses as reference, works in the context of the timeline and has full access to the mechanics and plot lines of the actual FE games - is considered irrelevant because it's not canon, then I DARE you to use Smash as evidence against me.

On another topic, here's the Red Prince character.
Name: Prince Venric Lorgoth
Role: Raugor prince, leader of the Raugor forces.
Class: Great Lord/Paladin
Skills: Mount/Dismount (allows Venric to mount and dismount his horse as he pleases, takes one turn to mount/dismount), Aether (heals for amount of damage inflicted and halves enemy's defense), Aegis (halves damage from bows, tomes and Dragonstones), Frantic Assault (greatly increases speed when HP is below half).
Appearance: Venric is a tall man, something he likes to use to his advantage when he can. Being 6'2, Venric is the tallest member of the three royal families among the new generation. When out of battle, Venric enjoys wearing a traditional crimson-and-orange kimono with a butterfly pattern. When in battle, the Prince wears elegant red steel plates for body armor with a light layer of grey chain mail and a black body suit underneath. Venric's long grey hair and grey eyes steel his troops into battle. Venric always carries the scabbard with Dungärd inside at his side.
Heroes Summoned (Start with 4): Lucina, Silas, Kaze
Other: Wields a custom-made weapon called Dungärd, a top-of-the-line sword made of dragon scales capable of extending into a spear. Dungärd was designed specifically to be a dragon killer, and so is great against dragons and manaketes.

You guys realise that in the one cutscene in fates where we can Corrin's face, they appear to be male Corrin. Just saying.

Name: Kirsty White
Role: Blair Kingdom hunter
Class: Kitsune
Skills: Evenhanded
Appearance: Wears similar gear to Kaden, has blonde hair, and clothes are blue, has peachy skin, and dark green eyes. her beaststone is on her belt, which she made.(The Belt, not the stone) Her hair is very long, and reaches her hands.
Personality: Extremely overconfident, and thinks that people won't ever betray her, she is an extremely kind person because of this, and loves hunting. gets mad easily.
Heroes Summoned (Start with 4): Nah, M Kana, Keaton, Selkie.
Other: N/A

Last edited:
To counterpoint- I remember when Iago controlled Corrin off the battlefield to coax Ryoma and Xander into fighting! Oh wait.
Yeah, the story doesn't really fit. Azura doesn't even show up or is mentioned as far as I know in the main plot. Or does everyone forget in the end? I can't find a good plot summary anywhere.

Yeah, I could've found more substantial evidence than Smash. You got me there.

I just want to know why it's such a big deal if I want to play Male Corrin. It doesn't really matter in the end does it? One gender over the other? It's not gonna change the course of the Roleplay or anything.

@Fraseandchico Thanks, but I don't think cutscenes count. If we saw his face, it was a mere error, since they cover up most of Corrin's appearance in cutscenes (Too lazy to render two different variants). They probably did use Male Corrin's model though.

1) That happened due to all of the heroes coming together in the MODERN ERA, when Lianna and Rowan are around. Iago took advantage of the confusion of the temporal displacement to cause the Ryoma-Xander fight.
2) Azura may not be mentioned, but neither is Emmeryn. They couldn't fit the characters into the main plot with a substantial degree of mention. Also, Azura is DLC and gets support convos then.
3) It matters to me because a) this means we don't get female Corrin and b) I had a whole thing with Silas and Kaze planned for female Corrin. Silas and Kaze are Corrin's retainers after all.
4) Yeah, I think it's a rendering error and shouldn't count - by default, the male avatar is placed in front of the female one on the selection screen due to the target audience.

I plan on using a retainer for prince Venric (If allowed of course if not I will make him a vanguard fighter)
Name: Xio the Bloody
Role: Retainer to prince Venric
Appearance: Very dark red hair in a mane and covers his neck. He has blue eyes and a very small scar across his chin. He wears red leather armor and black leather pants to match.
Class: Swordmaster
Skills: Vantage and Duelists blow
Personality: Very angry at the world even though he grew up in a rich family he never wanted to be rich and wanted to fight. He is quiet and calculating and lets his actions do the talking. He feels his weakest whenever he is moody. Also is a secret pervert.
Summoned heroes
Lon'qu, Saizo, Camus, and Keaton (Green beast unit)
Future Heroes: Xander, Micaiah,Camilla
Extra: His sword DawnBreaker only grants range when it is night time and during day time grants +2 skill.
Is this ok for an oc

Last edited:
Seems interesting, but the only reason I had Venric listed as dual-class is to accommodate for his Mount ability. Also perhaps make Dawnbreaker just an ordinary sword that Xio gave a name to, just like Owain does with his blade. I think it's best if only the Lords get unique weapons, as is tradition.
But I'm not the RP master, so those are just my thoughts. I'll let Smug make the final decision on that, as is his ability. Oh, and aren't you taking any Fire Emblem characters as summons?

Yeah i forgot about that and added it in a minute ago I probably will make Xio's sword a regular sword just to fix him

Four at the beginning, but I'd say having maybe seven Heroes total would be a good idea.
So if we're adding retainers to this, then let's see...

We've got the Prince and Princess of Blair, each with two retainers.
There's the Blair Knight, probably gonna be a retainer for one of them.
The Grenn Mage, Proteus, may also become a retainer in the future. Depends on what Smug wants to do with his guy.
Then there's the Grenn Royal Family, something we haven't even touched on yet.
And finally the Raugor Royal Family. I'd probably give Venric... maybe two siblings, both younger. This would mean six retainers, five if Xio's accepted.
So available characters to make are the Prince and Princess of Blair, the Blair Knight, the Blair Retainers (three, maybe two), the Raugor Young Prince and Princess, the Raugor Retainers (six total, likely five because of Xio), and the Grenn Princess. Let's give Grenn a princess and that's it. Only child!

I've played through Heroes. But not Warriors, I haven't even seen past the paet where Ryoma and Xander fought... But, this is still a lot of details to know since all of this was done overnight for me. Also, the whole Corrin 'gender thing', does it even matter which is canon or non-canon to the actual storyline? This is an RP after all. AND, in Heroes, both genders exists, sometimes shown in different outfits of certain time of the year.

I hate making bios, so I'll just keep this short.

Name:
Elizabeth (Insert Grenn royal family last name here)
Role: Hero
Skills: Axebreaker, Sol
Appearance: Elizabeth has red hair tied in a long pony tail going down her back. She has green eyes. She wears green FE Fates Hero armor.
Personality: Elizabeth is a rather naive, spoiled, immature girl, often acting more along the lines of 10 year old rather than a 18 year old. Doesn't really affect here combat though, for she is one of Grenn's finest soldiers.
Heroes Summoned (Start with 4): Starts with Cordelia, Cherche, Takumi, and Alm. Later Picking up Selena, Subaki, and Kiragi
Other: Wields the Grenn family heirloom, a gold hilted noble Yato-esk sword with fine silver blade, named Anduril.

Last edited:
Whatever. I won't argue it anymore. If you just wanted Female Corrin to push your ship, it's fine. It's what I was gonna do anyways with Niles. I'll take Seliph instead, for having a nice design and being written well. But I won't forget this, you just wait it may be tomorrow it may be the day after but Niles and male Corrin shall be reunited!

I'm going to take on the role of the Prince of Blair, and being the original soul I am...I'm just taking Kiran from that other RP mentioned earlier on.
Name: Kiran, Prince of Blair, Whatever the royal name is
Role: Prince of Blair
Class: Prince (Essentially the lord class for Kiran, similar to Ephraim's class. Promotes into Emperor, which uses Magic and Lances.)
Skills: Resourceful Blow (When Kiran's current weapon has less than 5 uses left, Kiran gains +20 Crit and +20% Str on that weapon) Pavise, Focus
Appearance: Kiran is 5'10", standing a little lower than his once friend Venric. His hair is a brownish blond, and his eyes are blue. His skin is a peach color, and when in battle he wears blue plated armor with some gold accents. Out of battle, he either wears a nice suit colored blue or some casual loose wear that's grey colored. I'm not good with describing clothes...
Personality: Well meaning and kind, but Kiran is held back by a fear of the position ahead of him along with generally being a sensitive soul. He has big shoes to fill, and this war has just made it worse. The betrayal of Venric hasn't helped, making him rather bitter towards Raugor in general. While an intelligent young man, he comes off as awkward at times due to the mentioned fears, he does his best to make calculated decisions and use the resources given to him. He's not too acquainted with the whole heroes thing so far, so he's pretty complacent with them doing what they do as opposed to having them actually be organized.
Heroes Summoned: Seliph, Niles, Lukas, Inigo
Other: Characters I'm taking later- Julia, Cormag, and maybe Hector. Big maybe.
His personal weapon is Goll, a lance used by his forefathers, and his natural inheritance. Effective against cavalry and armored units. Unfortunately, it was left in the castle of the Blair Kingdom, so for now he's using Iron Weapons.
...I might've made that sound a bit spiteful in retrospect. Oh well, it wasn't intentional.

It's not for the purpose of a ship y'know :p
Well, it's something like that. I still think it's silly to restrict the gender of them just because you want to use the female variant but I said I wouldn't argue anymore and I won't. But really...what matters so much about the gender that Corrin being male ruins it if it's not a ship? Now my curiosity is piqued.

But I'm not taking Corrin anymore, I took Seliph in his place. I got a nice arc planned out for him...and funny character interactions. Inigo was also an intentional choice since the thought that Soleil shows up and starts calling him "dad" is absolutely hilarious to me. So much for no timeline shenanigans.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Also @C65 I had already claimed Female Morgan as a summon, you can take Male Morgan if you want to? On another note, let's keep custom weapons to the lords if that's possible.

Last edited:
Wait wait wait. If we bring in Male Morgan, then we have the same problem as we do with two Corrins of opposite genders. Same if we have two Robins or two Kanas. In order to get two of the same person, we have to take from different timelines and that opens the door to this RP having FIVE ROBINS.

Oh but I was thinking Smug just joins the heroes early on since Grenn is neutral and he wants to help, while Elizabeth just hangs on the sidelines for a while and gives our heroes some secret assistance.
And for your knowledge, Burble? The only ships I have planned out of my characters are Lucina x Robin and Kaze x Felicia. Also shoot, I didn’t realize that making the Avatar female kept Felicia out of the game for a while. Hm… it makes more sense if Felicia accompanies Corrin anyways, so let’s say she’s been with Corrin from the beginning of Revelations.

Well then, I'm gonna create a bio for Raugor then(Eev, I'm choosing princess of Raugor if that's alright). But which heroes should I use... Hmm... I know, I'll use the heroes I've used the most, judging by their SP. At number 1 is... Fjorm... with... 9,999 SP... I'm not planning on user Askr or Nifl Heroes so lets see... Gunnthrá at... 6,171... Ah, here we go.

Name: Freyja, Princess of Raugor
Role: Princess of Raugor
Class: Blade Lord
Skills: Astra(I'm gonna use a number generator to use this skill) Fury(The longer she fights, the stronger she gets but will take more risk in fighting.)
Appearance: Freyja is a young girl with short black hair with red highlights and red eyes. She wears an outfit similar to Lucia(FE 10 ver.) except the top is shorter and most part that are white is red in colour.(Think of it as it was stained of blood)
Personality: Freyja may seem to be an innocent girl at first. But, by choice, she can be ruthless and derange in the battlefield. She acts sweet and kind to people she meets to trick them in a false sense of security, but would act more like this when Venric is present.
Heroes Summoned (Start with 4): Mist, Ike, Henry, Marisa.
Other: She holds the blade, Sessrúmnir, a sword that binds to its user upon being held and can only be removed once it's drawn blood.(In the words of Jigsaw "AnY aMoUnT wIlL dO") The blade also amplifies the bloodlust of its user by the duration of the weapon being used.

Last edited:
Wow, that’s… a really bloody girl. Though I guess it makes sense she’d get a weapon like that with the father they have. I think she works, but I’ll have to wait for Smug to approve her.

I'm not the most knowledgable person when it comes to fire emblem but I'm wondering if I'd still be able to join and I will attempt to pick it up as a go along if I'm allowed. But I do understand the idea of fire emblem