• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fire Emblem RP?

Guess people who haven't taken OCs yet can handle them. Although I could make the Blue Knight as a second OC, but only if people are fine with me doing that and there's no one who wants to be the Frederick/Seth/Gunter.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
If nobody else wants it you can totally have it, I'm gonna get started on the main RP thread so we're ready to go when the slots get taken.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Go ahead and make a character sheet then, me and Eevee are working on story stuff and the thread will probably be up tomorrow.

So, uh, who will be playing the king? Or were the two knights talking to the twins? I assume that Eevee will be taking up the role of the King as an NPC, but if you'd need me to take the king, I'll do it.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Sweet, quick question do I have to be a Blair Princess/Knight or can I be anything I want, that is at least in Fire emblem?

Well since Takumeme is using the Blair Princess you can go with the Blair knight, or come up with something else if you want

Name: Maria, Princess of Blair
Role: Princess of Blair
Class: Assassin, Kind of combination of the assassin from FE13 and the Master Ninja from FE14, uses Swords, Knifes, and Bows
Skills: Lethality, Pass, Vantage, and Duelists blow.
Appearance: Maria stands at 5'8" has medium light brown hair with blue eyes. She wears the FE 13 assassin's clothes in combat, but with a blue hood, which covers most of her face. Outside of battle, she wears wears nothing to particularly fancy, i'm bad at appearances and Personalities/ making bios in general.
Personality: Maria prideful and thinks she deserves the throne more than Kiran, but tries to support anyway. Elizabeth is kind-hearted person, but won’t do something if it puts her in harm's way.
Heroes Summoned (Start with 4): Olivia, Lyn, Kagerou, Marth, and will receive Basillio, Kent , and Sain.
Other: wields a divine bow Euthanasia, another family heirloom which was lost while while she was visting a village on the outskirts of Blair in the chaos of the start of the war. Uses iron weapons.

Last edited:
Hey C65, we're not supposed to know about the situation in the throne room with the others yet. We're focusing on the royal twins, remember?
Speaking of the royal twins... Taku, Burble, mind posting?
Also Smug, PLEASE add a link to the discussion on the main RP thread... I don't want to have to search through my "Recent Activity" feed to make a message here again...

My bad I just wanted to post so it didn’t look like I was inactive and I deleted the post on the roleplay.

Last edited: