• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fire Emblem RP

Who is your favorite beast unit in Fates?

• Total voters
So I'll put a list of the royal families we have so far.
King Eldron the Wise [Father and ruler]
Queen Amara [Mother, deceased]
Crown Prince Carnel [Eldest royal sibling, heir]
Prince Fen [Middle royal sibling, bastard child]
Princess Weiss [Youngest royal sibling]
King Jarin the 14th [Father and ruler]
Queen Ashnara [Mother]
Crown Prince Perseus [Eldest royal sibling, heir]
Prince Ashnar
[two other royal siblings]
King Othello [Father and ruler]
[queen]
Crown Prince Karin [Eldest royal sibling, heir]
[one other royal sibling]

In every FE games beginning, it must have the main lord as one of the characters. My characters are meant to be interacted later. Choices are Village saving, Escape, Rescue, Defeat all and or Defend.

so how do you guys thing I should start the RP?
Fen could be heading out to assist Carnel and finds Shard.

I know my plan was for Kiran to depart from Alrest, rallying a force to assist Centai.

The crown princes of Centai and Denzer could clash to make an impression and also explain how his force has been whittled down, but that's just my two cents.

Here's a couple.
"Dragon's Legacy"
"Darkness Reign"
"United Fate"
"Draconic Era"
"Sacred Orbs"
"Darkness's New Groove"
"Four Dragons, a king, and a great evil walk into a bar..."

Yeah I'm not good at this.

I'd totally be up to destroying some Centai weaklings to begin this RP.

The Arcane Stones? I don't really know the plot that will guide this RP so it's rather hard. Maybe something to forshadow a main plot point?

Anyhow, is there any extra information I should know regarding the Denzer plot line in order to match the plot you're going for?

@Semper Iuvenis I'll DM you and Rohan about the ideas I have for Denzer's plot line. Just so everyone knows, the finale of the second third of the story will have the group at Denzer's castle.

@Rohan Kishibe I like "The Arcane Stones" as the stones were created by magic and are the center piece of the RP. Anyways, I was thinking the prologue chapter would actually be Carnel's army attacking a Centaian fort, Fort Brexit, currently taken by Denzer's army. Once he takes the fort, that's when Perseus will enter the scene with his army and surround the castle. Carnel will send a single pegasus rider back to the kingdom (a character I'll make a sheet for later, as she'll become an allied unit) before his army tries to withstand Perseus' attack. We won't see it, but Perseus will take back the fort and claim Carnel and his retainers as prisoners of war. We'll see how he does this in a flashback later on. After that, I'm thinking Chapter 1 will have Fen and Shard's first meeting and a bandit attack on a town, which others such as Yacker and Roger will witness and help out with. We'll work with things from there. Ideally we introduce all of our characters gradually like in an actual FE game, with Kiran and Carnel only joining the party later on. We should ideally have all our people together by the end of the first third of the story, though. Chapter 9 or 10, I'd say.

That might possibly work for later, but I thought she'd be staying in the castle and we meet her in Chapter 2.

Also, for those watching the RP for the end of the paralogue, here's Lily. She's going to be the first one of Carnel's group that meets up with Shard's party.
Name: Lily
Class: Pegasus Knight
Skills: Relief, Galeforce, Tantivy
Weapon: Lances (Iron Lance)
Appearance: Has long red hair and green eyes. Wears armor plates on her shoulders, breast, crotch and legs. Relatively short. Wears a red tunic and brown pants underneath her armor.
Backstory: Raised in Centai, Lily first met her pegasus - Alarene - when she was nine, and healed its injured wing. At twelve, Lily began to train with Alarene to join the Pegasus Knights and defend her homeland. Her mentor is the leader of the Pegasus Knights, and Lily looks up to her more than any other. Lily and Alarene show exceptional prowess in battle, staving off many bandit attacks.

If you don't mind me asking, can Kiran have a sort of...side plot? Until he meets the others of course. Maybe one or two of the currently neutrals joins up with him. If not that's fine too, I'll write up an introduction to him and the mercs.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. As I said, if anyone wants to buddy with Kiran during that time, feel free to. Now to work on my introduction post...

Alright, so now we start the actual adventure with Chapter 1. The events of the Prologue will come up later, but not yet. Now then, would anyone be with Fen right now as he discovers Shard? Anyone not controlled by Rohan, that is?

I’d like to join, but I have to go to basketball practice and I have band concert, so I won’t be able to post my characters until like 9 o clock. Mountain time of course.

Quick question, is there a sketch or map of the continent? It's sort of important for my post that I am writing, and I don't want to go back and fix some things once I'm done. (In the case that I finish before chapter 1, I'll just hold on to it until then)

okay then, I will give her a retainer

Name: Pyrrha
Class: Great Knight
Skills: Luna, Duel Guard+
Weapon: Iron Sword, Iron Lance, Iron Axe.
Appearance: Typical Great Knight, But a bit less armour in order to not weigh her horse down(plus it's purple), He Weapons hang on her back. red, short hair.
Personality: She cares Deeply about Princess Weiss, although would probably support Weiss if she tried to run away to join the fight, considering she knew about the training(Weiss had to tell SOMEONE). She has a short temper and Hates formalities,
Backstory(Optional): Has a hard time remembering, although remembers her training, name, and became Weiss' retainer due to her caring attitude and fighting skill.
Others: Should appear at the end of chapter 3

I suppose we need some Jarin people as well.

Name: Ertz
Class: Merchant
Skills: Profiteer, Spendthrift
Weapon: Silver Lance, Steel Bow
Appearance: Ertz is a stout man standing at about 5'9" and rather heavy set. He has a greasy grey beard and a complete bald head, his eyes mostly covered by his bushy eyebrows. He is usually found wearing a modest brown cloak over a white tunic, and a bronze medallion on his chest to signify his position.
Personality: Ertz is a jolly old man who has faced little adversity in life. He is a heavy advocate of positivity and loves to have a good laugh now and then.
Backstory: Ertz has been a councilman for the last fifthteen years, winning repeat elections due to his economic powerhouse. He arrived in Centai to make a trade deal before the conflict arose along with his daughter and a few mercenaries.
Others: I don't know when he would appear.

Name: Eliza
Class: Villager
Skills: Aptitude, Underdog
Weapon: Slim Lance
Appearance: Eliza is your average girl standing at about 5'8" and is fairly thin. She has shoulder length black hair along with hazel brown eyes. She wears a white cloak over a grey tunic.
Personality: Eliza is a young woman driven by determination to make something of herself. She shares her father's aptitude for positivity and fights for what she believes in relentlessly.
Backstory: Eliza is the daughter of Ertz, a powerful political and economic figure. While her father originally wanted her to follow his footsteps, he quickly readjusted to allow her to make herself into her own person. Deciding to become a fighter, although not sure of what type of fighter, she accompanied her farther to Centai in order to find someone to teach her in their style of combat.
Others: I don't know when she would appear.