• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fire Emblem RP

Who is your favorite beast unit in Fates?

• Total voters
MapforFERP.jpg
Well, here's a simple map I drew up. It's a tad simple right now and a picture I took of it, but it'll do.

Took a few liberties with it, mostly the mountain range seperating Denzer and Alrest.

Attachments

• 20180214_183320.jpg
    20180214_183320.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 41
Here are my first two OCs, Do I need retainers? I'll add a character to join the main group when now if I need Retainers.

Name: Prince Aindreas of Denzer

Class: Hero

Skills: Swordfaire and Axebreaker

Weapon: Anduril- A slick black blade with silver linings on the hilt and guards, resembling the Alpha Yato, but without the glow, red things, or the gold color.

Appearance: Aindreas has blonde short(but not buzz cut short) messy hair and blue eyes. He wears black and blue hero armor, with blue and silver lined pauldron. His eyes look like he’s in pain constantly. He basically looks like a smaller Perseus. He stands at 6’0”.

Personality: Aindreas is Attention Seeker, but due to him being the third oldest child in the Denzian royal family, he gets overlooked. This makes him a little angst all the time. He is often jealous his to older brothers, especially Perseus. Despite his jealousy, he cares for them and will watch out for them, knowing that they’ll do the same. He also likes to mess around with his siblings. He doesn’t really have good perspective on what’s right and what’s wrong, which is his greatest weakness

Backstory: Aindreas, being the third child, felt neglected by his parents. His jealousy of his siblings drove him to train to be an excellent warrior. After years of training and camaraderie with his siblings, Aindreas realized that no one was to blame except for his parents for his neglect, but left a lifelong mental and emotional scar.

Others:Currently in Centai, awaiting orders.

Name: Princess Elizabeth Fern

Class: Basara

Skills: Lancefaire, Swap, and Defense +2

Weapon: Iron Lance and a Thunder Tome

Appearance: Compared to Kiran, Elizabeth got the looks of the family. She has long brown hair down to here waist and green eyes. She stands at 5’8”. Elizabeth wears white armor, which resembles Cordelia’s armor from Awakening.

Personality: Basically, the polar opposite of Kiran. Elizabeth prideful and thinks she deserves the throne more than Kiran, but tries to support anyway. Elizabeth is kind-hearted person, but won’t do something if it puts her in harm's way. Also, she is unintelligent when it comes to the people of Alrest, but that doesn’t make her stupid ;)

Backstory(Optional): It’s not particulary that important. I’ll talk to @BurbleBurble about it.

Others: Currenetly in Alrest

Last edited:
It looks pretty good, but know that the Alrestians are relatively uninvolved in the conflict at the moment (Kiran's probs gonna change that) and that the Denzian Royal Weapons are imbued with the power of destruction.

Is it possible for a small hidden kingdom or land? I have two characters for that and one I've already finished a support with Katla. I was thinking that perhaps it was invaded and the two had to escape. Of course, I'm not going to make the Bio's for them until the idea for a hidden kingdom/land is allowed. If not, then I have to scrap the idea. A few things to note is that one of the chacacters is a 'Sub-human'(I really hate that...), similar to the Cat Laguz from FE 10/Radiant Dawn, a princess of the kingdom and her retainer has a similar appearance to FE 8/Sacred Stones' Syrene.

Alright, here are the bios

Name: Shizuko
Class: Mage
Skills: Vantage
Weapon: Fire Tome, Thunder Tome
Appearance: A young girl with neck length blue hair along with cat ears and tail, wearing a blue tunic with silver linings, blue combat skirt and a black cape.
Personality: Shy and timid, she would rarely interact with anyone that she has never met before. Though, she can be easily intrigued.
Backstory: TBA
Name: Cyrin
Class: Falco Knight
Skills: Warding Blow, Air Superiority
Weapon: Gale Lance(Personal)
Appearance: A young woman with waist-length emerald green hair, wearing white breast armor with brown dress underneath, brown skirt, white long boots and fingerless white gloves.
Personality: Calm and clear-headed. She is kind and humble, but when in a battle, she has a serious nature with a conscious to protect Shizuko
Backstory: TBA

Surprise! Not enough Clerics at the total of zero, so I made one.

Name: Gene Joli
Class: Troubadour
Skills: Gentilhomme, Miracle
Weapon: He doesn't use a weapon as he is a Troubadour. Right now he uses a Heal stave.
Appearance: Gene is a short young man with a soft featured face, short blond hair tied back into a bob, sunkissed skin, and red eyes. He can easily be assumed to be a girl, but he's clearly male after he speaks. And because I'm too lazy to come up with unique clothes, he just wears the standard male troubadour clothes from Fates.
Personality: Gene's personality is a strange one. Being a troubadour, one would assume he abhors violence. Nope! He loves to see blood spill from wounds and war rage. He's a healer because he's physically weak and so others can continue to perpetuate the violence. Off the battlefield he still shows some streaks of this- not to the extent of killing people or anything, but he shows up to arena matches to watch those things go down. Other than his adoration of violence, Gene certainly has an attitude problem: constantly telling off superiors, peers, and those below him, this stems from emotional and physical insecurities he has. He really hates being weak and relying on others to do the brunt work, but masks these feelings to protect him from embarassment. He really values what friends he can make along the way.
Backstory: Raised in a noble family from Centai, Gene has loved to watch combat ever since he was young. He's long desired to do participate in combat, but he just never had the strength too- he was always scrawny and weak. He took up the stave instead, much to his displeasure. With the current war between Denzer and Centai, he desires to head out onto the battlefield to support, but his lack of discipline has made getting into the Centai Army quite difficult.
Others: He really likes dragons, having desired to be a wyvern rider when he was younger. He also likes birds.

He'll appear in either Chapter 2-3, or sometime in Kiran's quest if not then.

Last edited: