• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eeveechu151 You forgot to reply as Keda

I’ll place Shou in Group C. Not too sure about Murasa and Ichirin since I do not want to make the group too large, and I do want them to interact with other characters

Group A- Lance, Peter, Tony and Yang
Group B-Hughes, Sans & Toph
Group C-Erza Scarlet, Keda, Shou & Variant Fox
Group D-Keith, Thor, and Rocket
Group E-Hiro & The Hybrid Vehicle Crew (Letterman, Polino, Nil, Kaiser & Alkio)
Group F-Akame & Bakugou
Group G-Alec, Marron & Ridley
Group H-Nathan, X, Y and Shantae

Maybe Group F? Akame & Bakugou could use company XD

Possible Groups

Group F-Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Ichirin & Murasa

Anyone else with an OC out of a group should speak up now, since Eevee has just started the separation XD

Lucario is chilling with Bowser & Darth Vader FYI being held by soldiers.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Also is there an explanation for why Ridley is so nice? Sorry I missed that context but he seems out of character which is fine but I'd just like to know why.

I dunno, I guess he's just feeling nice at the moment, he'll change sooner, just decided it'd be easier than fighting everybody.

Yes.

just so he see's it;
@TheChildOfTheLettuceField
i'd like to claim James Howlett a.k.a. Logan, the Wolverine.
Yeah, accepted.

I've also made the spontaneous decision that I want King Sonic as a future character, as Avalon could be an interesting location.
Those of you unfamiliar with Sonic canon may be asking yourselves "what's the deal with Sonic being a king?" Allow me to explain. See, during the late 2000s, Sonic and the Black Knight came out. In the game, a wizard and Merlin's granddaughter named Merlina pulls Sonic back into medieval times to kill King Arthur, who's been corrupted by the dark magic of Excalibur's scabbard. In order to do this, he needs to take the three Sacred Swords from the Knights of the Round Table. Namely, Sirs Gawain, Lancelot and Percival - who for some reason are alternate reality versions of Knuckles, Shadow and Blaze. Also Tails is a blacksmith and Amy is the Lady of the Lake. Don't question it. Sonic and his talking sword, Caliburn, defeat the Knights and take the swords, eventually cornering King Arthur at Avalon and striking him down. Sonic returns to Merlina with the scabbard just in time to save her from Gawain, Lancelot and Percival. Merlina drops a truth bomb by revealing that King Arthur Pendragon was just an illusion created by her grandfather (that is somehow sentient. Don't question it.) and that all along Merlina was using Sonic to get the Scabbard so she can use its magic to create the Darl Hollow and turn Camelot into an eternal kingdom. Sonic unites with the Round Table to escape with their lives and make a force field which fails to stop the Hollow but creates an opening for Sonic to get in. Sonic tries talking to Merlina which doesn't work, Merlina snaps Caliburn essentially killing him, and Sonic telepathically communicates with the Round Table through the magic of the Lady of the Lake. The four Sacred Swords combine to reveal Caliburn was actually Excalibur the whole time, and for some reason Sonic gains a suit of magical golden armor. Don't question it. It's badass. Excalibur Sonic (yes that's the name of that form) defeats Dark Magician Merlina with his superior attack points and they revert to normal with Sonic giving an exstistential monologue about life and death. Then Caliburn reminds everyone that whoever can draw and wield him is the rightful king, revealing that SONIC WAS THE REAL KING ARTHUR THE WHOLE TIME.
Yes, this happened in an official game. And due to the fact we see it in a storybook, it's technically canon.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I've also made the spontaneous decision that I want King Sonic as a future character, as Avalon could be an interesting location.
Those of you unfamiliar with Sonic canon may be asking yourselves "what's the deal with Sonic being a king?" Allow me to explain. See, during the late 2000s, Sonic and the Black Knight came out. In the game, a wizard and Merlin's granddaughter named Merlina pulls Sonic back into medieval times to kill King Arthur, who's been corrupted by the dark magic of Excalibur's scabbard. In order to do this, he needs to take the three Sacred Swords from the Knights of the Round Table. Namely, Sirs Gawain, Lancelot and Percival - who for some reason are alternate reality versions of Knuckles, Shadow and Blaze. Also Tails is a blacksmith and Amy is the Lady of the Lake. Don't question it. Sonic and his talking sword, Caliburn, defeat the Knights and take the swords, eventually cornering King Arthur at Avalon and striking him down. Sonic returns to Merlina with the scabbard just in time to save her from Gawain, Lancelot and Percival. Merlina drops a truth bomb by revealing that King Arthur Pendragon was just an illusion created by her grandfather (that is somehow sentient. Don't question it.) and that all along Merlina was using Sonic to get the Scabbard so she can use its magic to create the Darl Hollow and turn Camelot into an eternal kingdom. Sonic unites with the Round Table to escape with their lives and make a force field which fails to stop the Hollow but creates an opening for Sonic to get in. Sonic tries talking to Merlina which doesn't work, Merlina snaps Caliburn essentially killing him, and Sonic telepathically communicates with the Round Table through the magic of the Lady of the Lake. The four Sacred Swords combine to reveal Caliburn was actually Excalibur the whole time, and for some reason Sonic gains a suit of magical golden armor. Don't question it. It's badass. Excalibur Sonic (yes that's the name of that form) defeats Dark Magician Merlina with his superior attack points and they revert to normal with Sonic giving an exstistential monologue about life and death. Then Caliburn reminds everyone that whoever can draw and wield him is the rightful king, revealing that SONIC WAS THE REAL KING ARTHUR THE WHOLE TIME.
Yes, this happened in an official game. And due to the fact we see it in a storybook, it's technically canon.
Sure, why not?

I'm getting rid of blitz and replacing him with a venom symbiote (A version of the symbiote that doesn't have a host yet.)

Fun fact.

I honestly considered taking MCU Hulk for my original power house bruiser (Yang fills that role now) given it was what I was familiar with the character. But I despise how much of a jobber he is. Loses to Iron Man, would have lost to Thor without his hammer or Stormbreaker and got creamed by Thanos with no Infinity Stones in like 5 blows then wimps out the rest of the movie. Compared to how Dr. Strange, Iron Man & Thor handled Thanos it was purely pathetic. On top of his numerous other loses. Not to mention he doesn't make for the best talker in conversations making non-fight scenes harder. So I went with Yang instead.

And I have no regrets. Yang makes for better character interaction anyway.

Also, when he lost to Tony, he was using the Hulkbuster, a suit designed to defeat a raging Hulk if ever needed. Thor was using lightning powers when he fought Hulk in Ragnarok, and he still “lost” because he never knocked out Hulk either way. Even though the Grandmaster kinda cheated. When he lost to Thor in Avengers, Thor had Mjolnir. And he had some help from the fighter jet dude, who caused the diversion that led Hulk off the Helicarrier. And Thanos didnt need the Stones to be able to defeat the Avengers in battle. He just needed them for his plan to wipe out half the universe to balance it all.

Also, when he lost to Tony, he was using the Hulkbuster, a suit designed to defeat a raging Hulk if ever needed.

I mean, does make Hulk's place on the team kinda pointless given Tony has a suit that's stronger than the brute, with no worry over losing control like with the Hulk. Which makes Hulk's entire place in the Avengers kinda moot. Just give an AI to the suit that by Banner's own words "kicked the Hulk's ass."

Thor was using lightning powers when he fought Hulk in Ragnarok, and he still “lost” because he never knocked out Hulk either way. Even though the Grandmaster kinda cheated.

There is no debate here. Hulk flat out lost to Thor, the Grandmaster cheating was the only thing that prevented this from happening. Ragnarok made it perfectly clear. And the idea Hulk is much, much weaker than Thor given he would have lost to him without his hammer or Stormbreaker is kinda shit for him.

And Thanos didnt need the Stones to be able to defeat the Avengers in battle.

I mean, he used 4 of them when he fought Tony Stark & Doctor Strange (Even in the one on one moments). Defiantly felt like he needed them to deal with them, which places Hulk on a lower tier in the MCU.

I think I"ll enjoy playing Bakugou.

Bakugou is the kind of guy who'd walk right up to Stormbreaker Thor and challenge him to a fight just because, and I respect that even with how much of an ass he can be XD

-----Edit-----
@Kiraru you can have the crew be warped to Hiro now. Should be interesting meeting XD

Last edited:
I do need a group to start out with.

Well, I have Lucario and Excalibur has these characters.

Just Ali, Catgirl, and Jay Mexicano to figure out.

So maybe a group among these guys? Also here are the current groups.

Would Nicol Bolas be able to join the Toph/ Hughes/ Sans group, and would Cog be able to join Keith/Thor/Rocket?

You'll have to ask @Cloudswift that one, I personally still want to give a moment for Hughes to save the day so I worry too many people will never give him the chance to do that. But if Cloud thinks it can work I won't say no.

Also waiting on @Kiraru to send the Hybrid Crew to Hiro.

You'll have to ask @Cloudswift that one, I personally still want to give a moment for Hughes to save the day so I worry too many people will never give him the chance to do that. But if Cloud thinks it can work I won't say no.

Also waiting on @Kiraru to send the Hybrid Crew to Hiro.
@Cloudswift told me about the plan with Hughes. Trust me; Nicol Bolas is gonna be standing back and analyzing things from afar. He is a 10,000 year old dragon who has the same mindset of ash's Charizard when it comes to fighting enemies. He wouldn't bother himself with them, and if he had to, he'd put in minimal effort (but the latter probs wouldn't happen to make things easier).

@Cloudswift told me about the plan with Hughes. Trust me; Nicol Bolas is gonna be standing back and analyzing things from afar. He is a 10,000 year old dragon who has the same mindset of ash's Charizard when it comes to fighting enemies. He wouldn't bother himself with them, and if he had to, he'd put in minimal effort (but the latter probs wouldn't happen to make things easier).

Jesus a dragon? Between this and Stormbreaker Thor I fear what is to come XD

But sounds reasonable enough.

Group B-Hughes, Nicol Bolas, Sans & Toph

Jesus a dragon? Between this and Stormbreaker Thor I fear what is to come XD

But sounds reasonable enough.

Group B-Hughes, Nicol Bolas, Sans & Toph
But would Cog (who is a human) be able to join Group D?

Godjacob... I believe you've forgotten about my own S-Tier character. His Majesty Sonic the Hedgehog himself.

Also, I think I'm gonna do a tier-ranking system for my characters. S-Tier are God-level characters, A-Tier are characters not God-level but still incredibly powerful, B-Tier is superhuman individuals and C-Tier is ordinary people.

S-Tier - King Sonic, Z
A-Tier - Iron Man, X, Y
B-Tier - Shantae
C-Tier - Nathan, Keda

Godjacob... I believe you've forgotten about my own S-Tier character. His Majesty Sonic the Hedgehog himself.

Also, I think I'm gonna do a tier-ranking system for my characters. S-Tier are God-level characters, A-Tier are characters not God-level but still incredibly powerful, B-Tier is superhuman individuals and C-Tier is ordinary people.

S-Tier - King Sonic, Z
A-Tier - Iron Man, X, Y
B-Tier - Shantae
C-Tier - Nathan, Keda

What group could King Sonic fit into where he would not stupidly overshadow literally everyone? The Sonic comics make their cast way, waaaayyyy too OP XD

Well, mine's a bit weird. All my characters scale around the same level to me with matchup differences being the biggest deciding factors. I'd probably rank them all B or A-Tier if I had to. Though Akame's poison could in theory kill someone even in S-Tier with a lucky cut (Though her speed with Sonic in the story now kinda is a moot point.)

Seems I need a true S-Class tier character to freakin compete XD

Who controls those characters, @Godjacob ?

StormingCobra controls Thor & Rocket.

What group could King Sonic fit into where he would not stupidly overshadow literally everyone? The Sonic comics make their cast way, waaaayyyy too OP XD
Well technically I'm using the games version not the comics version but he's theoretically capable of the same things, and King Sonic's got access to a super form as long as he's got his Round Table nearby (or even far away with a magical connection) so :p
That's why he's S-Tier.
I'm also considering making it that he goes out of his way to uncover Shahra's ring from his adventure in Secret Rings, which actually wouldn't make him that more OP since Shahra's pretty weak. But like everyone, he can be beaten. I kinda just wanted to get someone on the level of Stormbreaker Thor :p

Well technically I'm using the games version not the comics version but he's theoretically capable of the same things, and King Sonic's got access to a super form as long as he's got his Round Table nearby (or even far away with a magical connection) so :p
That's why he's S-Tier.
I'm also considering making it that he goes out of his way to uncover Shahra's ring from his adventure in Secret Rings, which actually wouldn't make him that more OP since Shahra's pretty weak. But like everyone, he can be beaten. I kinda just wanted to get someone on the level of Stormbreaker Thor :p

Well, just don't feel so great when you & StormingCobra have each one character that could solo all 7 of mine. They feel useless, and again people like Hughes are in a worst spot.

I've got some ideas for that... Besides, I'm gonna beg a bit less for his involvement here. I'd rather Stark, Shantae and Nathan's crew get their chance to shine. Sonic will be there to help when help is needed, but he's not a major player here. I'm not going to let him fulfill your doomsday Thor prophecy.

Honestly Akame was meant to be a kinda counter pick for Thor and other S-Class characters. Though honestly I love the character so that helps.

But Thor is much stronger/more powerful than Akame, but her poison blade gives her something he'd need to be cautious over and her speed would be fast enough to avoid his electric strikes. Sort of a "hax" vs. raw power thing. A way to have somebody there so my cast doesn't get slaughtered while not screwing the general scaling of my characters.

But King Sonic is the one she has zero answers for XD. Since his speed makes Akame look slow, and really anyone in the plot XD

True enough. King Sonic's able to outspeed Z as well, and one of his gimmicks is he's a super-fast death machine. Tbh I kinda picked him mainly because I thought it'd be fun to pit him against Z considering he counters who may just be the ultimate villain of this RP so well.

Honestly I just want to avoid a Justice League situation. Where the entire cast is useless and one guy (Superman) does everything of importance because he is just that much better than them.

Superman beating the entire league with ease made them irrelevant. Him beating Steppenwolf made the purpose of the league equally irrelevant. And that's just what I don't want.

I want a world where Hughes can shine as much as Thor can.

Status
Not open for further replies.