• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Lance would flirt with any female character around his age, and I could see Keith, Thor, and Rocket(if it'd even be possible to toss them together right now) have a somewhat interesting group, Keith trying to be the leader, Rocket...well, being Rocket, and Thor trying to keep the peace and make sure they don't get killed/kill each other. Idk, just an idea.

Well females his age would extend to Yang & Erza among people I control. So if you want that dynamic you'd probably plug them in one of those groups. Though this setting shift might inspire me to add a couple characters to the mix.

Possible Project X Groups
Group A- Peter, Tony and Yang
Group B-Toph & Hughes
Group C-Erza Scarlet, Keda & Variant Fox
Group D-Keith, Thor, and Rocket

Group A- Lance, Peter, Tony and Yang
Group B-Toph & Hughes

As for them, they can be their own group or you could plug them anywhere. I still need to decide where I want Hiro to go and I plan for (If they are accepted) Akame & Bakugou to be their own group. As the later's emotionless, calm composure would clash well with Bakugou's hyper aggressive intensity.

I have class now, will edit this further when I get back online.

I mean thinking about it, the dynamic between Tony, Peter and Yang can only be helped by Lance. He'll help with the comedy of making fun of Peter while being a worthwhile addition to the team and a good foil for both Stark and Yang. Also he'll work well with the team, filling a role that only potentially Iron Man would fill in combat as the sharpshooter. And even then, Tony's the heavy hitter. (well save yang when her hair gets cut but still)

Well true I guess. What does that make Tony, then? The everyman? He can fight ranged with his repulsors, up close with his arm and leg hydraulics, can take hits with his armor and shields and is a leader- That's what he is! Tony's the leader.

By the way, there's a fight we've gotta make happen sometime. Team Stark vs Team McAllen. Iron Man vs X, Yang vs Y, Lance vs Nathan and Spider-Man vs Shantae. It's a battle made practically in heaven. Furthermore, after the battle we could see possible plot progression with the introduction of Z's preexisting threat to the multiverse.

I'm going to wait to have Hughes, Keith, and Lance reply to Toph until we have everything sorted out with the Project X groups, since I think we're at a point where we could get right into it. Here's my plan for that, hopefully @Godjacob can give me his opinion when he gets back.

So a wormhole opens up near the group of the Paladins, Toph, and Hughes. It's only open long enough to snatch the latter two, leaving Lance and Keith thinking that it was a trap set up by Hughes and/or Toph somehow. I'm a little confused as to where everyone else is at, so that's all I have.

I’m fine with the temple yokai splitting up tho-

I’m also fine if y’all still want them togheter

If you need info on these characters, I can just pull up their wiki entries

I'm going to wait to have Hughes, Keith, and Lance reply to Toph until we have everything sorted out with the Project X groups, since I think we're at a point where we could get right into it. Here's my plan for that, hopefully @Godjacob can give me his opinion when he gets back.

So a wormhole opens up near the group of the Paladins, Toph, and Hughes. It's only open long enough to snatch the latter two, leaving Lance and Keith thinking that it was a trap set up by Hughes and/or Toph somehow. I'm a little confused as to where everyone else is at, so that's all I have.

Makes sense to me.

Lance: *flirting commences*

Erza: *nails him or smth*

Red: *growls*

Tony: Omg it's a robot lion MUST HAVE

Peter: Mr Stark?

Should be Yang not Erza, since she'll be in that group. Otherwise XD

Everyone's seemed to have forgotten about Ali Catorce, Jay Mexicano, Catgirl, and new arrival Marron.

I could have Hiro end up grouped with some of them when we get to that.
By the way, there's a fight we've gotta make happen sometime. Team Stark vs Team McAllen. Iron Man vs X, Yang vs Y, Lance vs Nathan and Spider-Man vs Shantae. It's a battle made practically in heaven. Furthermore, after the battle we could see possible plot progression with the introduction of Z's preexisting threat to the multiverse.

Fair enough, but we should give the other groups something to do. So they don't feel quite so unimportant compared to Team Stark.

Funny you say that cause I had an idea for Toph/Hughes when we get to the Project X world. If @Cloudswift approves of it.

Maybe when they are transported, they encounter some grunts and fight them. And while he doesn't show he is useless per say it does show Toph is more of the fighter of the pair. Which makes Toph believe Hughes to be a liability, to lead to character conflict. Then later some monster or villain with a specific weak point or weakness Toph would not know/could not exploit but Hughes can shows up and Toph's insistance to do it alone bites her in the butt and she ends up in trouble. Then Hughes forms a plan and exploits that weak point to help defeat the beast and show Toph that he can help with this situation and open her up to the idea of working with him/respecting him.

IDK just an idea XD

And now for my info dump

Shou Toramaru is a yōkai formed out of stories of tigers. She also happens to be the representative of the the god Bishamonten/Vaisravana. She has the ability to attract treasures along with utilizing the a laser-shooting artifact called the Jewled Pagoda of Bishamonten. She is somewhat clumsy if she tries to fight with her spear alone.

Minamistu Murasa is a ship phantom (or a fūnayurei) who has the ability to capsize ships or cause drowning in general. She also happens to have a giant anchor she can throw around (well, some of her spellcards include throwing anchors around). Murasa is the captain of a flying ship named the Palanquin Ship

And finally, Ichirin Kumoi is a yōkai who can control a pink cloud named Unzan. She utilizes the fists of Unzan to punch her way through, making her the close-combat person of the group.

Apologies if my infodump turned into an overexplaination because I can get carried away with infodumps OTL

If y’all have any ideas on where to place these three, I’m all ears

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
'Ey.
If it's too late to get in, I understand completely.
If not, then I'd like a place.
As for OC's, I had an idea for a BNHA OC that I contemplated on whether or not to use; now seems like a good time.
Name: Given
Hero Name: Thunder-Wave
Quirk (superpower): Dexon has medium-level dominion over electricity, and can summon it using his energy. He can also tap into technology, giving him technopathy.
Hero Suit & Gear: Dexon has a black shirt with cream-colored lightning streaks stretching across it. Over the shirt is a dark blue jacket with a single yellow stripe on the right arm. He has two gauntlets that are colored a metallic gunmetal with two blade-like lightning bolts running across the arms. He can put electricity into these gauntlets to light them up; he calls them Thunder Gauntlets. His suit had combat boots that are black with aquamarine lightning bolt designs. His deep black pants look and feel like denim, but are tougher and stronger. On his face is a teal visor that blocks his eyes. A mask that covers his nose and mouth hangs from his neck Deku-style, and ls gun-metal with glowing streaks of yellow. He appears to have a headset, but he pulls off the antenna and left headphone and generates a blade with electricity, turning it into a Plasma Sword. It is connected to his actual earpiece on his right ear via a wire to prevent loss of the weapon. On his shirt is a chrome core that is latched to his chest; he can pour his energy into it to blast it Iron-Man style.
Personality: Dex is ready to fight at a moment's notice, and covers up problems and insecurities with comedy; he likes to end arguments the same way. No matter the cost, he will protect civillians, innocents, and allies at all costs. He will throw his life on the line for even the simplest of people. He's also smart. INCREDIBLY smart.
Weaknesses: His only weakness is electricity insulation. His electricity is generated from the core of his body, and the flow to the rest of his being can be stopped with an insulator such as rubber. Say you were to wrap him in rubber; his powers would be useless. Other insulators include plastic, glass, and wood.
As for canon characters, I'd like Link from BotW and Child Link from Oot and Majora's Mask if nobody has him yet. (there are multiple Links)

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Group B-Toph & Hughes

As for them, they can be their own group or you could plug them anywhere. I still need to decide where I want Hiro to go and I plan for (If they are accepted) Akame & Bakugou to be their own group. As the later's emotionless, calm composure would clash well with Bakugou's hyper aggressive intensity.

I have class now, will edit this further when I get back online.

Where does Ridley fit into all of this? Is this just those characters or is it a demo and we'll find out ways to introduce the other characters into the groups?

Also, accepted.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Hey; I was wondering how I could fit Dex into this. I understand how he'll drop out of his universe; rift randomly opens up. Where does he land? Who does he interact with first?

Hey; I was wondering how I could fit Dex into this. I understand how he'll drop out of his universe; rift randomly opens up. Where does he land? Who does he interact with first?

Well, my O.C.s Ali, Catgirl, Jay Mexicano, and Alec are currently unoccupied. I lost track of Alec though, so good luck finding him.

Where does Ridley fit into all of this? Is this just those characters or is it a demo and we'll find out ways to introduce the other characters into the groups?

Also, accepted.

Are my new characters accepted?

And really, the best idea is for everyone to list characters who are not in a group so we can decide who to place with who.

I have Hiro & Lucario unaccounted for. And Akame & Bakugou if they are accepted.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
literally ALL of my characters haven't been grouped. but i still have yet to throw in Chief and Rick. might end up doing that later, however.
as for Solid Snake, he hasn't bothered to reveal himself to the others, though I'm sure some can probably detect him despite his camoflauging technology.
then there's Sans and Negan. Sans will probably end up going wherever Toph or Hiro goes, considering he's established a friendly relationship with them, though that mostly applies to Toph.
Negan... well, considering he's gonna try to play nice, he could end up with any group in an attempt to 'get involved' and 'help'.

I was wondering if I could have Nicol Bolas (a planeswalker from the TCG Magic the Gathering) and an OC of mine, Cog - a steampunk-era genius with physical enhancements including superhuman speed, strength, dexterity, constitution and healing factor and a near-indestructible cane made from an alloy with similar toughness to adamantium or vibranium (it has no magical effects; it's just heavy, hard and good for smashing).

*Polino nervously goes up to the universal, intergalactic translator in the RP discussion and attempts to talk*

Hmm... I’m already hearing talk about another world, and if everyone is gone already, then I suppose I might need to utilize the special way of getting around with Alkio like the Captain did in Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Group B-Toph & Hughes
Group E-Hiro
Group F-Akame & Bakugou

If anyone wants to join any of these groups (Except A, since I think Eevee wants that dynamic to stay) or form a new one with your characters feel free to do so.

then there's Sans and Negan. Sans will probably end up going wherever Toph or Hiro goes, considering he's established a friendly relationship with them, though that mostly applies to Toph.

The one issue with Sans going with Toph/Hughes is that if the enemy has a specific weak point Toph cannot exploit then Sans certainly would, not giving Hughes his chance to shine which is my main goal really. I'm open to just about anything really but I want to ensure that still happens is all.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
The one issue with Sans going with Toph/Hughes is that if the enemy has a specific weak point Toph cannot exploit then Sans certainly would, not giving Hughes his chance to shine which is my main goal really. I'm open to just about anything really but I want to ensure that still happens is all.
i can have sans hang around, but mostly hang back to see what the others are capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.