• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey so, people in Team Toph, do you think you guys might be able to go exploring the underground tunnel network like Team Stark and Team Nathan? Ideally you guys can find one of Z's bases, the one for Marseille, before the other two teams do.

Hey so, people in Team Toph, do you think you guys might be able to go exploring the underground tunnel network like Team Stark and Team Nathan? Ideally you guys can find one of Z's bases, the one for Marseille, before the other two teams do.

Toph can get that group underground if needed.

Any suggestions for where Erza's & Hiro's groups can go for some fun?

Also Lucario needs a group still XD

@The Protato he can be in Group D.

Speaking of Group D, King Sonic can be there so that he doesnt completely overshadow everyone. It would also mean Thor doesnt completely overshadow HIS group.

Group A- Lance, Peter, Tony and Yang
Group B-Hughes, Nicol Bolas, Sans & Toph
Group C-Erza Scarlet, Keda, Shou & Variant Fox
Group D-Cog, Keith, Thor, and Rocket
Group E-Hiro & The Hybrid Vehicle Crew (Letterman, Polino, Nil, Kaiser & Alkio)
Group F-Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Ichirin & Murasa
Group G-Alec, Marron & Ridley
Group H-Nathan, X, Y and Shantae

I think putting King Sonic & Thor together would be really imbalanced to the other teams as those two sort of solo literally everyone else combined XD. What the hell are Cog & Keith supposed to do in that group?

Also should Akame's group also fight some soviets like Erza & Hiro's @Eeveechu151 or is there something else they can do? Just curious.

Hey.

I'm not really sure if I want to include Oot Link, but where should I throw BotW Link?

I could have Lucario sucked up and they can form a group together.

Well they probably could fight some Soviets as well. Or hell, maybe some NAC troops for good measure. Hey, what if we set two of the teams against each other by having one team get recruited by each side of the battle? Groups A, B and H are the only ones I have current plans for underground.

Also, again, King Sonic may be my character but I'm keeping him out of the action for now. At least some of the group will be headed to Camelot later, and I'll introduce him then.

I think putting King Sonic & Thor together would be really imbalanced to the other teams as those two sort of solo literally everyone else combined XD. What the hell are Cog & Keith supposed to do in that group?

But then both of them completely overshadow their groups.

Also, Spidey can lead them underground. But @Cloudswift needs to get Lance there if he is gonna participate in the Team Tony vs Team Nathan fight.

Well they probably could fight some Soviets as well. Or hell, maybe some NAC troops for good measure. Hey, what if we set two of the teams against each other by having one team get recruited by each side of the battle? Groups A, B and H are the only ones I have current plans for underground.

That could be interesting.

@Battle Legend G.K. @Toramaru thoughts on Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Murasa and Ichirin fighting for the Soviets? Least until they become aware of what is really going on.

*Polino floats above his booster seat while watching his creator continuing to work on his part of the party status after seeing that warping might take time*

I suppose it might be time to hope that Hiro doesn’t get overrun by five characters.

Yeah Hiro has not had a good time XD

His only two friends or people he knew by name (Sans & Toph) are separated from him and now he has a run in with a large vehicle that nearly ran him down. All in all a terrible day XD

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Hm. Perhaps after they at least agree on not killing each other, they get pulled into another crystal and are dumped onto the Soviet battlefield.

And while I'm at it, I'd like to take my boi Midoriya.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d

this is the list the last time it was posted. now, for other individuals on the list, i believe we should add another group.
Group I. this group would consist of the captured individuals and what goes on with them. Darth Vader, Lucario, and Bowser. now, i'm throwing Negan into this mix since he avoided getting sucked into another portal, and is currently right beside the transport ship that loaded up the three aforementioned individuals.
now, a Group J could be made as well, as, for my next post, I'm throwing Snake, Logan and Master Chief directly into the battlefield from the same portal.
of course, i'd like to know some more info on what's going on with this battlefield, at least, more info than what i got from the rp thread, as i don't want to ruin any continuity. all i need to know are the sides, the type of weaponry, and a general number, though i'm guessing there's over a few thousand people on both sides of this front.
for conclusion, i'm going to use the ranking system used earlier to rank my own characters.

Sans - C-Tier/B-Tier/A-Tier
Negan - C-Tier
Snake - C-Tier
Master Chief - B-Tier
Logan - B-Tier
Rick - B-Tier

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog

this is the list the last time it was posted. now, for other individuals on the list, i believe we should add another group.
Group I. this group would consist of the captured individuals and what goes on with them. Darth Vader, Lucario, and Bowser. now, i'm throwing Negan into this mix since he avoided getting sucked into another portal, and is currently right beside the transport ship that loaded up the three aforementioned individuals.
now, a Group J could be made as well, as, for my next post, I'm throwing Snake, Logan and Master Chief directly into the battlefield from the same portal.
of course, i'd like to know some more info on what's going on with this battlefield, at least, more info than what i got from the rp thread, as i don't want to ruin any continuity. all i need to know are the sides, the type of weaponry, and a general number, though i'm guessing there's over a few thousand people on both sides of this front.
for conclusion, i'm going to use the ranking system used earlier to rank my own characters.

Sans - C-Tier/B-Tier/A-Tier
Negan - C-Tier
Snake - C-Tier
Master Chief - B-Tier
Logan - B-Tier
Rick - B-Tier

I don't know where I should put the symbiote in the groups, where would they fit in? When are you gonna use Rick, I'm interested in seeing what you'd do with him?

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
i'm gonna use rick soon. he's not gonna get sucked through the portal like everyone else, because;
1. that's not rick
2. he can already hop dimensions at will
he's gonna arrive soon with morty, they're about to leave, morty goes through the portal, but the portal gun is somehow destroyed, leaving rick stranded in the dimension.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
i'm gonna use rick soon. he's not gonna get sucked through the portal like everyone else, because;
1. that's not rick
2. he can already hop dimensions at will
he's gonna arrive soon with morty, they're about to leave, morty goes through the portal, but the portal gun is somehow destroyed, leaving rick stranded in the dimension.
Neat, what group would you put him in, I'd like to see how Ridley, a murderer would react to another, possibly greater murderer.

Group G-Alec, Marron, Rick & Ridley
Group I-Bowser, Darth Vader, Lucario, and Negan
Group J-Logan, Master Chief & Snake

What group would Link go into?

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
If it's cool with everyone, I think I'll just throw BotW Link in with Group D. I'd like to see how Thor and Rocket react to another character with limited speaking ability. And I think I will use MM Link to see how everyone reacts to his mask set. specifically Iron Man.

Stark: Cute masks kid.
Link: I'm a wood figure now.
Stark: Aww, that's adorable.
Link: Now I'm a fish.
Stark: ...What?
Link: Now I'm a Goron.
Stark: One, what the hell is a Goron? Two, what the hell?
Link: Now I'm a Deity.
Stark: SERIOUSLY?! WHAT THE HELL?!

Group D-Cog, Keith, Link, Thor, and Rocket
Group G-Alec, Marron, Rick & Ridley
Group I-Bowser, Darth Vader, Lucario, and Negan
Group J-Logan, Master Chief & Snake

Debating between either scaling up my characters or introducing a power house that can compete with the likes of Thor & King Sonic. Akame could beat Thor but that is a specific gimmick counter pick more than anything.

Only thing holding me back is the fear I make a character who makes the rest of my cast...useless XD

Name: Reagan Taurus
Appearance: Reagan has black hair, olive skin, and brown eyes. She wears pink goggles, a black denim jacket, a navy blue short sleeved shirt, jeans, and black sneakers. Her backpack is black with yellow green straps.
Abilities: Archery, athleticism
Powers (if any): Unknown
Equipment: Goggles - Lenses darken in bright light, has modes for thermal and night vision.
Tech bow - A high tech collapsible bow.
Magic quiver - Supplies various arrows with different effects without ever running out.
Roller skates - Black with pink lightning bolts on both sides of the roller skates. Inline.

I'd like to put her in Rocket's group. Group C, I believe.

I'd also like to take Happy from Fairy Tail. I wanna see if I can pull him off.

Only thing holding me back is the fear I make a character who makes the rest of my cast...useless
Yeah, I get that... I'm thinking about making a Madoka Magica OC, but even if I wasn't worried about the whole making my other characters useless thing, there's still the "magical girls need grief seeds to survive" thing, and how are you going to get grief seeds without witches(essentially witches drop grief seeds when they die)? Really she'd just die, which brings about a whole ton of spoilers if you haven't seen the anime.

So when a Magical Girl dies or lets her Soul Gem get corrupt, she turns into a witch. Could be a good plot thing, but I don't want to spoil it for everyone XD

Status
Not open for further replies.