• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Reagan Taurus
Appearance: Reagan has black hair, olive skin, and brown eyes. She wears pink goggles, a black denim jacket, a navy blue short sleeved shirt, jeans, and black sneakers. Her backpack is black with yellow green straps.
Abilities: Archery, athleticism
Powers (if any): Unknown
Equipment: Goggles - Lenses darken in bright light, has modes for thermal and night vision.
Tech bow - A high tech collapsible bow.
Magic quiver - Supplies various arrows with different effects without ever running out.
Roller skates - Black with pink lightning bolts on both sides of the roller skates. Inline.

I'd like to put her in Rocket's group. Group C, I believe.

I'd also like to take Happy from Fairy Tail. I wanna see if I can pull him off.

@TheChildOfTheLettuceField

Like I said, I want to wait for Kiraru cause I don't want Hiro & The Hybrid Crew to be left in the dust by literally everyone else and do nothing. But it appears I may have no choice...

Teleportation does take some time, and having a giant vehicle coming in from a portal is not like having some people.

Also, I already have an easy way to catch up because of the vehicle. (I kinda had that just in case if I am sick, which is what is unfortunately happening a bit right now.)

What group did you want Reagan to be in @Excalibur Queen

Also...

Happy flew up to a pink haired mage. "What's up Natsu?" The Exceed hovered above the Dragon Slayer. "Erza's disappeared Happy." Natsu replied. "There was this shard and -" Happy cut him off, picking up something from the ground. "You mean like this one?" Happy asked. "Yeah - " he was cut off again by the appearance of a portal. "Not again!" Natsu exclaimed. Happy was sucked into the portal. Next thing he knew, he was falling towards a strange group that included a man with a spear.

Poor Natsu XD

And Erza would be in that group that Happy fell into right?

*Dakinsu sits down while matching some strangely colored puyo to increase his attack power after getting a 5 chain, as Alkio runs away after seeing the little evil hybrid being likely composed of several animals using Ruination on the little raptor*

Meanwhile, I’m thinking how the vehicle should be dropped since I do not want to be crushing anyone in the process.

Meanwhile, I’m thinking how the vehicle should be dropped since I do not want to be crushing anyone in the process.

Just have it appear and runs towards Hiro, who already made the motion to roll out of the way and dodge and have them just miss him. Then the crew can respond to his comment.

Also for some context (In case I didn't put it in his bio, I probably did XD) Kairi is Hiro's Keyblade Master in my story. And I made her pretty badass, given someone has to step up with Riku & Sora missing XD

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Maybe he'll see a crystal, jump in, and immediately attempt to find Kacchan and Dex. He'd probably be in one of the groups near the Soviet Battle because of this, so either Rocket's group or Iron Man's group. Preferably the second, since I already ave Link with Rocket and Thor.

Deku: Kacchan!
Bakugou: WHO LET THE NERD IN?!?!

Group A- Lance, Peter, Tony and Yang
Group B-Hughes, Nicol Bolas, Sans & Toph
Group C-Erza Scarlet, Happy, Keda, Shou & Variant Fox
Group D-Cog, Keith, Link, Thor, and Rocket
Group E-Hiro & The Hybrid Vehicle Crew (Letterman, Polino, Nil, Kaiser & Alkio)
Group F-Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Ichirin, Midoriya & Murasa
Group G-Alec, Marron, Rick & Ridley
Group H-Nathan, X, Y and Shantae
Group I-Bowser, Darth Vader, Lucario, and Negan
Group J-Logan, Master Chief & Snake
Group K (Unless Excalibur decides to place them elsewhere)-Ali, Catgirl, and Jay Mexicano

I'll give a response to set Bakugou up for a comedic arrival of his "best friend" XD

Bakugou: We are not friends!

Group D-Cog, Keith, Link, Thor, and Rocket
Group K (Unless Excalibur decides to place them elsewhere)-Ali, Catgirl, and Jay Mexicano

I'll give a response to set Bakugou up for a comedic arrival of his "best friend" XD

Bakugou: We are not friends!

Reagan was accepted, she's with Rocket and co.

I'm so sorry! Corrected list!

Group D-Cog, Keith, Link, Thor, Reagan and Rocket

*UB Kinesis sneezes for a brief moment, as the room bends over in a way that defies the laws of physics, while some shelves and tables twist over backwards without breaking in any sort of way*

Well I mean... I kinda have been working on my little ultra beast at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.