• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Group D. I'll put them in when the approval is made by OP.

Also where did you want your other characters not in a group yet to go?

Unless there are some ungrouped characters left that they might work with well, they ( with the exception of Happy) would be in one group.

Yeah, I get that... I'm thinking about making a Madoka Magica OC, but even if I wasn't worried about the whole making my other characters useless thing, there's still the "magical girls need grief seeds to survive" thing, and how are you going to get grief seeds without witches(essentially witches drop grief seeds when they die)? Really she'd just die, which brings about a whole ton of spoilers if you haven't seen the anime.

So when a Magical Girl dies or lets her Soul Gem get corrupt, she turns into a witch. Could be a good plot thing, but I don't want to spoil it for everyone XD

Maybe have Madoka come with some grief seeds? I don't know the plot but maybe have a witch die before your OC is taken so you have some seeds to start with.

Group A- Lance, Peter, Tony and Yang
Group B-Hughes, Nicol Bolas, Sans & Toph
Group C-Erza Scarlet, Keda, Shou & Variant Fox
Group D-Cog, Keith, Link, Thor, and Rocket
Group E-Hiro & The Hybrid Vehicle Crew (Letterman, Polino, Nil, Kaiser & Alkio)
Group F-Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Ichirin & Murasa
Group G-Alec, Marron, Rick & Ridley
Group H-Nathan, X, Y and Shantae
Group I-Bowser, Darth Vader, Lucario, and Negan
Group J-Logan, Master Chief & Snake
Group K (Unless Excalibur decides to place them elsewhere)-Ali, Catgirl, and Jay Mexicano

Also I have a draft ready, just want to give @Kiraru a chance to post with the Hybrid Crew/Hiro thing so we don't move too far without them.

Group C-Erza Scarlet, Happy, Keda, Shou & Variant Fox
Group I-Bowser, Darth Vader, Lucario, and Negan
Group K (Unless Excalibur decides to place them elsewhere)-Ali, Catgirl, and Jay Mexicano

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
quick question.
can anyone tell me what this USSR Soviet thing is? like, is it from something? if it is, just go ahead and tell me what it's from, and i'll do my own research on it.

comic

You'll have to ask Eeeve that one, it is his setting.
so are we all doing 'settings'?
what i mean is; after a plot ends in one dimension, portals will suck the cast into another dimension of another character's choosing?

IDK we don't have much of a plot structure. Right now it is fight these Soviets in this new world we traveled to. We really should talk about a story outline to at least get us in the right direction IMO.

comic

IDK we don't have much of a plot structure. Right now it is fight these Soviets in this new world we traveled to. We really should talk about a story outline to at least get us in the right direction IMO.
i agree 110%
so, the only purpose of the current plot structure is to fight future USSR? seems sorta... okay. i'd hope there's more to it than just that.

Technically Akame's side will be accidentally helping the USSR so...there is that XD

But honestly this could work, an intro arc for our characters to fight and show off their skills (Barring OP ones like Thor hogging the glory) before we progress to the real story.

comic

true.
when i throw in Group J for their thing, i think they'll just be fighting in general. really no sides in that fight. they'll just kill whoever and fight each other. should be fun to write.
also, Negan.
i think i'm gonna have him end up releasing the captured individuals and start a little something.

true.
when i throw in Group J for their thing, i think they'll just be fighting in general. really no sides in that fight. they'll just kill whoever and fight each other. should be fun to write.
also, Negan.
i think i'm gonna have him end up releasing the captured individuals and start a little something.

Well...I just had Lucario sucked in a portal so...I kinda screwed up there XD

But I can edit that out and let Negan do his thing.

Group C-Erza Scarlet, Happy, Keda, Shou & Variant Fox
Group I-Bowser, Darth Vader, Lucario, Negan, Symboite

Also how does a Symboite exist as a character? Doesn't it need to bond with a host to survive?

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
You know, it may take awhile, but eventually a Symbiotic Bakugou sounds incredible. His rage mixed with the symbiote's feed on negative emotions, the result might be overwhelming.

Right now I'm thinking of Venom blowing the sh#t out of everything.

comic

you know, thinking about it...
how badass would it be if the Symbiote bonded with Negan? like, that would be terrifying.

You know, it may take awhile, but eventually a Symbiotic Bakugou sounds incredible. His rage mixed with the symbiote's feed on negative emotions, the result might be overwhelming.

Right now I'm thinking of Venom blowing the sh#t out of everything.

Fun image, but I don't think that Bakugou is the type of guy who'd be tempted by the Symbiote. As he wants to be the number one hero off his own merit and using the powers of some space goo would feel cheap to him. He's a prideful one to be sure XD

We'd need a good reason he'd accept it, but I am open to most things.

comic

negan is free to bond. he's the weakest character, i'm sure, and he's sadistic enough. becoming bonded with the symbiote would make him a force to be reckoned with.

I am open to Bakugou, but I think it would work better with Negan as it would help him more than it would help Bakugou who is already a super.

Though it should be up to ChildOfTheLettuce

Pro Hero Dekiru

Well, for one, I know that it's in Group I; I just think it would be cool, like it would go, "Hey, that guy is cool. Imma take him."
And as for how it could happen, Deku might show up, (@TheChildOfTheLettuceField still waiting on verification) the symbiote might go, Symbiote: Hey; I can help you beat the crap out of that kid.
Bakugou: HELL YEAH!

Yeah, but I just don't see Bakugou as the guy who'd take steroids to beat Deku. I'd think he'd want to beat him with his own skill, otherwise he'd fail to see the point.

But that direction could work. I just don't think Bakugou is that shallow. But who knows, temptation is temptation...

Pro Hero Dekiru

Okay, but when you think about it, nobody really bonds with the Symbiotic willingly. They put up a fight, the symbiotic takes over their mind, then they give in, possibly revolting later on. I can see Kacchan in that situation.

Then again, this is just a suggestion.

comic

so... anyone gonna post? i hate to be that guy, but i do know a handful of us were online. maybe not right now, but just earlier, yeah.

Well I wanted to wait for the Hybrid Crew to react to Hiro. I have my draft ready but I don't want Kiraru to lag behind you know?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
If @Godjacob and @Comic dont want their characters overshadowed by the Symbiote, i would be fine with Vemon Bowser happening. Seems more likely than Venom Vader, although that name is epic. @TheChildOfTheLettuceField who were you planning on it bonding with?
I was thinking of a soldier but I might have it swap around a bit till I find a good duo, maybe it'll keep changing around, possibly settling on Peter, I don't think that the MCU Peter has encountered a symbiote before, unless the older Spiderman movies are canon, not sure.

MCU Peter is different than any other movie version of the character. And he has yet to encounter the symbiote.

Could be interesting to pass it around.

Whoa the thread blew up

Hmm.. not sure since the yōkai of Gensokyo usually don’t deal with the problems of humans (Or my Touhou knowledge may be rusty). Both Murasa and Ichirin would be wary. (Especially the captain. However, Ichirin is more nicer.)

I mean, this is the first time I’m playing these two, so I could be wrong

Sans - C-Tier/B-Tier/A-Tier
HAH. Underscaling, much?
If it's cool with everyone, I think I'll just throw BotW Link in with Group D. I'd like to see how Thor and Rocket react to another character with limited speaking ability. And I think I will use MM Link to see how everyone reacts to his mask set. specifically Iron Man.
That kinda MAJORLY messes with the dynamic we have going in Group A right now. I'd prefer to keep Groups A and H considered closed-off until future notice.
quick question.
can anyone tell me what this USSR Soviet thing is? like, is it from something? if it is, just go ahead and tell me what it's from, and i'll do my own research on it.
It's the actual Soviet army in an alternate timeline where the arms race became the tech race, which is why they're fighting Americans and Canadians in France with plasma rifles in 2172.

Status
Not open for further replies.