• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Must I explain? Other keyblade wielders have moved far faster than Quick Man is capable of, and when it comes down to it, Time Man can barely do anything against Master Cheif’s Mjolnir armor.
Seeing as his standard marine punching can do half damage to chief’s shields, I strongly disagree. I’m a huge halo fan so I can say without a doubt Timeman is far from helpless.

And Hiro has yet to pull off an attack that can do much to Timeman damage wise. Your making huge jumps in logic.

Can we PLEASE not debate Timeman AGAIN? XD. God knows...

Also, @Comic you inspired this one lol
C417D843-C964-4A84-86DD-D85494779801.jpeg

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
well, the suit does weigh 1,000 lbs, rounded.
a normal person can't wear it because of the neural link it has with the wearer. It's designed for wearers with much faster reaction times.
Plus, I think John's reaction time, dubbed 'Spartan Time' might be useful against Elecman or even Timeman.
I'll quote Captain America on this, here; "I can see faster."

comic

And when it comes to Halo, I was originally planning to throw in Agent Carolina of the Freelancer Project from Red vs Blue, created by Rooster Teeth.
I personally think Carolina could take Chief on in a fight and win in almost every scenario.

Eh, I tend to favor Master Chief over any individual member of Red vs. Blue myself. Though it would lead to an incredibly badass fight, especially (IMO) Master Chief vs. Tex.

And Hiro is pretty strong, I hold the personal belief a strong KH character could beat either of the Robot Masters one on one. Heck I believe Sora (KH 2) could beat Mega Man himself. But again I will not undermine them either. I just want a cool fight is all XD

comic

I planned on having only twelve characters in this rp.
I have six active. Two abandoned the plot, and two planned.
I now want to claim two more.
Agent Carolina w/ Church,
And, get this, Kratos from God of War.
I am actually super surprised nobody has gone for him yet. Maybe because he's OP as hell? Well, he'll be my counter to all of the S Tier characters, since Artemis probably won't end up doing much fighting, and more granting.
If Kratos is accepted?
Well, maybe he won't. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Kratos could singlehandedly take down every single character in this rp. Maybe not all at once, but individually, nobody stands a chance.

So if I’m correct, only one bolt of lightning hits chief when he was crouching in the ground damaged? Elecman isn’t that inaccurate XD

Last edited:

he got shocked, so then crouched.
but as for the accuracy, the best excuse i can give you is 'luck'.
because that is apparently a real thing Chief has.

Well I can’t refute Chief has a ton of luck XD but still, you can see how that could seem a little fishy

On a debatably more important matter, should I just have Lance be knocked out by the wave? Obviously he won't be dead, but should he be unconscious or just incapacitated in a different way?

comic

well, Logan just seems to be the main victim of being ignored now.
first by Toph.
now by Nathan.

On a debatably more important matter, should I just have Lance be knocked out by the wave? Obviously he won't be dead, but should he be unconscious or just incapacitated in a different way?
Just unconscious, the wave's meant to KO, not kill.
well, Logan just seems to be the main victim of being ignored now.
first by Toph.
now by Nathan.
Sorry, but Nathan's got a bit more important matters while he sorts things out...

comic

anyway, just keep in mind the Snake has been leaving marks on the walls of where he's journeyed through the Labyzinth.
and remind me, who's gonna be taking on the villains aboard the Airship?

I'll probably take a stronger character eventually. Ngl, thought about taking a Homunculus, but first of all that'd make half of my cast FMA characters and I think that might be too much, and secondly I think they'd be crossing the threshold into "too OP". I mean, they literally cannot die unless confronted with their original remains. I'll think of a higher-tier character eventually XD

Status
Not open for further replies.