• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Open to nickname suggestions Bakugou can have for Ashley and Variant Fox.
Something that'd piss Ashley off would just be being called "Ashy" I guess..."Ash" is fine, but she doesn't like being mocked(unless it's jokingly and by a close friend, but she barely knows anyone here and I don't think she'd get along with Bakugou very well XD). Other than that, not a whole lot I can come up with.
Gonna just reveal who I've been thinking about taking, mostly because I need input.
Samuel Rodrigues from MGR:R. He's interesting enough as an Anti-Villain and has a good jumping off spot.
Pros:
As an Anti-Villain, I can see him being reluctant to genocide all the human race or take over with brutal force. It puts him in an interesting spot alongside Negan and Flamebringer, and I'm sure a few others.
He's pretty much the best candidate for a villain from Metal Gear Rising, considering everyone else is too one-note to get a read on. Not from the entire series, since there's Liquid, Ocelot, and so many other good candidates, but Sam's specifically Raiden's rival from Rising. His rival for the main series would be Vamp, who I honestly don't know enough about...
Has a kickass theme song.
Cons:
It's very hard to balance him and Raiden's coexistence. While my plan was to basically "freeze time" in the MGR universe while Raiden isn't present (As to not screw up the ending) that means Sam must stay quiet and avoid death. And Raiden is still pretty peeved off at the dude.
He and Raiden are fairly similar (Fighting style wise, at least), which doesn't make for much original content battlewise.
Raiden's faithful companion, Blade Wolf serves as a stoic foil to Raiden. He's a non-combatant but I think he can try to defend himself.
Pros:
He's fits an interesting scouting niche as opposed to offensive skill (Though I'm sure he has some fighting moves he could pull).
Very dry and generally being deadpan, which isn't something any character has fulfilled so far to my knowledge. And when I say deadpan, I don't mean sarcastic. He shows very little humor, despite understanding the attempts at them.
As an AI he also fulfills an interesting niche in the morality of AI in general, which seems to be something big for this RP as so far.
Also has a neat theme.
Cons:
He's another informative character who will do little fighting and likely will spend most of his time avoiding action.
Same issues as Jetstream Sam.
We have a lot of robots already...
Really not the most interesting, if I choose him it's for his interactions. Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates.
Pros:
I think he brings something interesting enough to the table, if not for the fact his worlds are under the control of Zeylris' reign. Which probably isn't good.
He has some interesting abilities and motives.
I get to spite Eevee for that one time he wouldn't let me take male corrin since apparently female corrin is more canon >:(
Cons:
Personality of a cardboard box, even coming from a fan, he shows little other than being a nice dude. Not that there's a big problem with that all the time, he's just not going to be very interesting from that front unless I shake things up.
Another sword user...?
I'm just gonna cut straight to pros and cons as he's fairly self explanatory.
Pros:
He gives a reminder that there is still a very evil being watching over this group, despite Z being a more pressing issue.
Puts the heat on the villains, considering they hijacked and slaughtered everyone on the airship.
Might make for an interesting anti-villain. Stays a villain and remains a villain, but maybe he'll help against Z (As he is a big issue still, for the heroes and evil dark lord dude Zeylris)
Cons:
He has to be an OC. I can think up something interesting enough, but it's just boring y'know? To keep making OCs to keep track of.
I can't even think up a decent name for him, and he's certainly not a crocodile or cockatrice.
Alright, that's all the guys I have. What do you all think? Some interesting? Some not? Should I just take them all? I don't know, that's why I'm asking you all.
Since Hughes is an IDPF character, I feel the need to ask if he'd know about your "Evil dark lord dude's Commander". Like would he be a better known Zeylis character?
FYI, that giant mecha has to take down those in Marseilles by the house so they can join Tony.
As long as you're not killing our characters off ;P

Oh no, they’re not dying. I wouldn’t dream of killing anyone off! They’ve just got to be captured. It was originally supposed to be just the magic people and Tony, but I guess Lance is joining them now as well.

Since Hughes is an IDPF character, I feel the need to ask if he'd know about your "Evil dark lord dude's Commander". Like would he be a better known Zeylis character?
Probably, given he's a fleet commander, and one that can talk.

I'm probably going to go with Sam and the Commander. Maybe Blade Wolf, but Corrin's off the table.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Something that'd piss Ashley off would just be being called "Ashy" I guess..."Ash" is fine, but she doesn't like being mocked(unless it's jokingly and by a close friend, but she barely knows anyone here and I don't think she'd get along with Bakugou very well XD). Other than that, not a whole lot I can come up with.

As long as you're not killing our characters off ;P
Also, know you weren't asking me, but Eldiocorc is high in the ranks too, well known is what I'm trying to say, so he would be known about.

Oh no, they’re not dying. I wouldn’t dream of killing anyone off! They’ve just got to be captured. It was originally supposed to be just the magic people and Tony, but I guess Lance is joining them now as well.

Yang: How do "missiles being shot at us" equate to "being captured" again?

@Godjacob what question were you referring to?

Rocket mention of the teleporting Bifrost that Stormbreaker has, and Lucario asked why they can't use that to go back to their homes.

Hum...that could work. Normally Bakugou just picks a physical characteristic for a nickname given he doesn't bother to remember actual names unless they are significant but if that annoys her I can roll with it XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Also @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader Hiro is charging at Eleceman and Timeman for direct tackles with the twister, not just using it to create a strong wind current.
Yes, and Elecman if further away, but will most likely get hit by it next if nothing stops him next post. However Timeman basically just braced for it and tanked the hit, doing some damage. But I doubt the wind could knock someone down who’s not only made of heavy metal, but ready and braced for it. Elecman on the other hand...

Marseilles
All of a sudden, what sounded like massively powerful rockets fired, and a giant mechanical behemoth flew out of the wreckage. It slammed its arms together, firing off a massive force blast straight at Lance and the others. It had ginormous range, and a single hit would be an instant knockout.
^ @Godjacob
Also for those in the tent, mind focusing attacks on Time Man?

That was the plan!
Also minor spoilers, but this behemoth is actually Omega’s main body, made with similar armor to X, Y and Z. I’m afraid Yang’s weak gauntlets won’t be able to injure it - she’d need a Semblance-enhanced slingshot explosion punch like in S2E2 (or was it S2E4?) to break its defenses. She’ll probs solo it later for a big Yang moment, but that’ll be Post-Camelot.

That was the plan!
Also minor spoilers, but this behemoth is actually Omega’s main body, made with similar armor to X, Y and Z. I’m afraid Yang’s weak gauntlets won’t be able to injure it - she’d need a Semblance-enhanced slingshot explosion punch like in S2E2 (or was it S2E4?) to break its defenses. She’ll probs solo it later for a big Yang moment, but that’ll be Post-Camelot.

I mean, I hope Yang gets a big solo moment. So far in this story she needed Iron Man to save her form Y and now she is gonna be knocked out for the second time in a row. Not the best impression she's made so far in this story XD

I mean, I hope Yang gets a big solo moment. So far in this story she needed Iron Man to save her form Y and now she is gonna be knocked out for the second time in a row. Not the best impression she's made so far in this story XD
Tomiko syndrome all over again XD. You may want to go for a trump card.

To be fair, Iron Man’s also been a pretty big chew toy so far...
Iron Man: Isn’t that in a different series?

Iron Man got more cool moments than what Yang has to show for it. Besides, he at least has an excuse with Toph's powers countering his suit XD.

Tomiko syndrome all over again XD. You may want to go for a trump card.

OMG so much this!

And Erza is kinda becoming Madoka, in that she literally just has nothing to do while others fight beyond brief support (Spider-Man with Erza vs. Bowser) XD

Iron Man got more cool moments than what Yang has to show for it. Besides, he at least has an excuse with Toph's powers countering his suit XD.

OMG so much this!

And Erza is kinda becoming Madoka, in that she literally just has nothing to do while others fight beyond brief support (Spider-Man with Erza vs. Bowser) XD

Worst case scenario you could pair them up like I’m doing with elecman and Timeman, that seems to be working out vs 3 people. Buuut yang should have a moment at least of awesomeness, show that she’s not a joke to be punked around.

Worst case scenario you could pair them up like I’m doing with elecman and Timeman, that seems to be working out vs 3 people. Buuut yang should have a moment at least of awesomeness, show that she’s not a joke to be pulled around.

Neither is Erza. She's probably the overall strongest character I control outside of Berserker Kale or White Raven.

I'm sure it will work out, but not the best start to either lady. Amazingly Hiro (Who had the least to do to begin with) is faring really well. Same with Toph XD

Neither is Erza. She's probably the overall strongest character I control outside of Berserker Kale or White Raven.

I'm sure it will work out, but not the best start to either lady. Amazingly Hiro (Who had the least to do to begin with) is faring really well. Same with Toph XD

I’m a bit biased on toph, as she is like a nostalgic character which i’ll Side with mainly so lol. Hiro is shockingly not going down like I thought when this first began. He might actually take down Elecman given most are focusing on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.