• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, Yang should be higher up. And tbh I brought Silver in for character interactions mainly, since he’s a really fun character to play around with, as well as the fact that he and Blaze have experience with multiverse-traveling.

For the record I can post, but just curious if Eevee wants me to hold off so he can react to the Elecman/Timeman situation first or if I can.

I mean I have no stakes in Spongebob and Z would probably just crush Plankton first chance he gets so :p
As soon as @StormingCobra55 posts I can move most of the plot along, but if you really feel like you should, it’d alert Cut Man to where the others are.

Please. Z is no match for Plankton. Not when he shifts to MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE!

Also, I just have this badass Hiro entrance in my head (Depending on how Shen is willing to sell it) I selfishly want to try, but I'll wait if it works better.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
@Eeveechu151 you have yet to tell me what Snake will be seeing when he looks down the tube. also, how durable is the armor he got, and what are the weapons he got like?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Please. Z is no match for Plankton. Not when he shifts to MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE!

Also, I just have this badass Hiro entrance in my head (Depending on how Shen is willing to sell it) I selfishly want to try, but I'll wait if it works better.

Hahaha the meme potential XD

Willing to sell it? Hm? Pm Me if you want to speak and not spoil it for anyone else

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Alright, I'm gonna have Venom make more symbiotes, I guess I'll let you have one of your characters have a Symbiote, I guess I'll give Angel Dust the Carnage symbiote, but I might change who gets it. We're not giving anybody Toxin, for reasons I wish to not talk about. Venom will be swapping around the characters that don't have a symbiote.

Sorry had to sleep.
Snake shouldn’t see much down the tunnel except a dark, black void. It goes really far down. Also if Snake lay down on his side his height would be the width of the tube.

Let’s not start a debate. But he did do so before
4980F85B-873E-4208-873D-20821386EDD5.jpeg

I assumed Lance was looking down through a trapdoor-looking thing? A little confused as to how a wall just sort of popped out at him. He didn't go down into the cellar, just looked down and shouted to see if whatever was down there was a person and/or spoke English.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
"We are one, we are Vegan, now, you work with us, or we will kill you," they got Negan on his feet, They symbiote took over his arm, Extending it, something similar to seeds formed in his hand, he dropped them on the ground, they 'melted' into symbiotes, But suddenly multiple portals opened, sending they symbiotes through. Venom had to shoot out a tendril, wrapping around a pole attacked to the ground before the portals could suck him in.
I wasn't aware we were already gonna make the children of Venom. Alongside that, very inconvenient portals and very convenient lamp post thingy.

I wasn't aware we were already gonna make the children of Venom. Alongside that, very inconvenient portals and very convenient lamp post thingy.
It’s nice to know venom is going vegan, I know it’s going to be a difficult transition, but if he want that lifestyle change that’s good on him XD

Status
Not open for further replies.