• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are Relena & Dulor? Well...

In the Kingdom Hearts canon there is a group known as Organization XIII. Made up of Nobodies, which is what is left over when a person transforms into a creature of darkness known as a Heartless, whose goal was to find a way and regain their lost hearts. A metaphorical heart, not like the organ. Larxene & Luxord were members, and Nobodies names are made by scrambling a real name of the original body and adding an X to it. Such as Roxas, who is the Nobody of Sora. However, their leader Xemnas who is the Nobody of the big bad of the series Xehanort (Who breaks the naming convention, but that's another topic) really aimed to use the Organization to gain the power of Kingdom Hearts (Metaphorical heart of all worlds and ultimate source of power in the lore.) Sora and company defeated the Organization and all of its members fell.

When the Nobody and Heartless of someone is destroyed, the original person can come back. So Dulor, the original of his Nobody Luxord, and Relena, the original of Nobody Larxene, came back and formed a new Organization with other members acting as mercenaries and an aid to Kyuseishu. The main antagonist of my Kingdom Hearts series. Much like his Nobody, Dulor has the power to manipulate time and fights with a deck of magic cards. Relena also shares her Nobody powers and as such has the power of lightning/electricity and uses throwing knives.

Hope this helps.

I am a bit torn.

On one hand, technically, Hiro can get that Keyblade back. Being pinned in truth never stopped a Keyblade Wielder in canon.
4898599-1862566803-vQR17.gif

On the other, it kinda removes a weakness and would possibly unbalance Hiro. Who'd only have magic drain to worry about, not losing the Keyblade to an enemy. But the way it is now, tossing the Keyblade with magic spells for combo blows is part of Hiro's style and is all his opponents turn that around and get the Keyblade from him then Hiro becomes a bit ineffectual. So I am not sure how to go about this.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I am a bit torn.

On one hand, technically, Hiro can get that Keyblade back. Being pinned in truth never stopped a Keyblade Wielder in canon.
4898599-1862566803-vQR17.gif

On the other, it kinda removes a weakness and would possibly unbalance Hiro. Who'd only have magic drain to worry about, not losing the Keyblade to an enemy. But the way it is now, tossing the Keyblade with magic spells for combo blows is part of Hiro's style and is all his opponents turn that around and get the Keyblade from him then Hiro becomes a bit ineffectual. So I am not sure how to go about this.

Well even if he did so, it takes a few seconds to get back in his hand, which wouldn’t be enough time to do anything in this scenario anyways. So I’m not sure if it would make a difference.

Maybe he could, except it puts a pretty decent energy drain to do so?

Well even if he did so, it takes a few seconds to get back in his hand, which wouldn’t be enough time to do anything in this scenario anyways. So I’m not sure if it would make a difference.

Maybe he could, except it puts a pretty decent energy drain to do so?

Technically it's supposed to be shorter. But they had to work in that anime-moment where Roxas said "what" mid moment XD

Hum...I'll think it over. Maybe it doesn't drain when there is no obstacle between the Keyblade and Hiro calling it back. And it would take more if there is. IDK just trying to stay true to canon but also be fair to everyone XD

Also, I will claim another character if I could. Throwing an oddball:

CED8D8AA-374C-4217-9EB4-9AB66ACCC414.jpeg

Personality: cunning and cultured, Specter is a intelctual that often prefers the solitude of his own lair and using pawns to carry it out rather than dispose of others himself. He cares about all monkey kind, and fights for their freedom. However, he despises the human race, seeing them as slavers and selfish. Incredibly intelligent and capable of building vast superweapons, Specter is very confident and prefers to make big feats that will amaze and strike fear into hearts of others.

Powers:
Fire Affinity: specter can manifest flames from the palm of his hand, and can fire them and scatter them in different fragments of flame. He can also use this power to send homing flame torpedos.

Swordsmanship: wielding two electric batons, these batons can carve through steel and smash iron. While he tires easily doing physical actions and labor, he can still do so. He can also use an energy lance, similar to that of an energy sword or lightsaber

Psychic powers:

Specters primarily ability is psychic powers. He can psychic others, up to a maximum weight of 5 tons. However he has a hard time locking on to living beings, he prefers to simply lift solid objects. He may also manifest these abilities with his psychic power:

Specter Beam: firing from the palms of his hands combined, he floats in the air and shoots a beam, able to last ten seconds.

Energy disk: creates a zone of power around an enemy, with a center ‘eye’ as a safe zone. This safe zone closes in on the target before the eye is closed

Psychic charge: envelops in psychic energy and Bum rushes the enemy, exploding into the enemy upon contact. May combine his ability with an energy lance.

Energy shield: creates a spherical barrier a foot around him. This shield barrier is powerful enough to take missiles head on without buckling. However, the more energy he blocks, the more strain he has on his mind. Can eventually send him into a daze

Doppelgängers: creates clones of himself, allnof which can act as nodes for further psychic abilities and to talk out of.

Last edited:
You know Elecman's moves are so telegraphed I could probably have Hiro aim dodge the blast. He has dealt with Relena's electricity so he can dodge blasts like that. Or I can have him immediately go to recall the Keyblade and bring it back to him just as the lightning comes. Blasting his Keyblade he has to guard himself though it knocks him across the tent into like a wall or through a table.

Or I can wait and see what Eevee has Cutman do. What do you think Shen?

You know Elecman's moves are so telegraphed I could probably have Hiro aim dodge the blast. He has dealt with Relena's electricity so he can dodge blasts like that. Or I can have him immediately go to recall the Keyblade and bring it back to him just as the lightning comes. Blasting his Keyblade he has to guard himself though it knocks him across the tent into like a wall or through a table.

Or I can wait and see what Eevee has Cutman do. What do you think Shen?

Well the blade is still being pinned by Timeman’s attack. If he were to get his keyblade back I imagine it would be similar to Star Wars where like is in the Wampa’s cave. And he tried to get his lightsaber, needing heavy focus to get past the resistance.

Thought that’s just my 2 cents.

Well the blade is still being pinned by Timeman’s attack. If he were to get his keyblade back I imagine it would be similar to Star Wars where like is in the Wampa’s cave. And he tried to get his lightsaber, needing heavy focus to get past the resistance.

Thought that’s just my 2 cents.

I'm just trying to think of a situation that doesn't undermine Timeman/Elecman but at the same time doesn't one shot Hiro taking him out of the fight rather unceremoniously.

Well, Hiro has some summons. Though he needs the Keyblade for that. There are Keychains, which again he needs the Keyblade for that act as little power ups.

He does have some Pixie Dust from his trip to Neverland. Along with some items he gathered from other worlds. Maybe he can use that XD

Well I have to admit, my curiosity is intrigued XD. This is about to get interesting in one way or another

Well I have to admit, my curiosity is intrigued XD. This is about to get interesting in one way or another

Well, he'll have only a select few items. Given he was pulled randomly here. Though which ones I want to go with is the question.

Infinity Rift is an...expansive little crossover story. Lot of options, not just Disney ones either. But again I want to avoid having him have too many or too strong items on hand. So I need to think of what would fit best.

Well, he'll have only a select few items. Given he was pulled randomly here. Though which ones I want to go with is the question.

Infinity Rift is an...expansive little crossover story. Lot of options, not just Disney ones either. But again I want to avoid having him have too many or too strong items on hand. So I need to think of what would fit best.
I know little to nothing about kingdom hearts, so I could be an unbiased standpoint and pull some at random?

I know little to nothing about kingdom hearts, so I could be an unbiased standpoint and pull some at random?

Well, Infinity Rift is really a Kingdom Heats crossover story. With the main worlds of Disney/Pixar, and the Infinity Rift itself which has worlds of other properties I like that wouldn't make sense to appear in a Kingdom Hearts story otherwise.

But yeah, I can PM you my post and see if my item is fair in your view.

Well, Infinity Rift is really a Kingdom Heats crossover story. With the main worlds of Disney/Pixar, and the Infinity Rift itself which has worlds of other properties I like that wouldn't make sense to appear in a Kingdom Hearts story otherwise.

But yeah, I can PM you my post and see if my item is fair in your view.
Okay that sounds fair to me

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
@Eeveechu151
in your next post, could you describe what happens to the gun? or where it goes? from my snake post. i'm basically just experimenting with your creativity at the moment.

Hey Shen, when I post next, could I have permission to auto Elec Man? I wanted Cut Man to take down Elec Man with a strategy that nullifies Elec Man's offense and dodges Time Man's.

Hey Shen, when I post next, could I have permission to auto Elec Man? I wanted Cut Man to take down Elec Man with a strategy that nullifies Elec Man's offense and dodges Time Man's.

Uh...no. Unless like you Pm me the post so I can see what you have in mind. Because Elecman and Timeman’s pronged attack while In a time slow seems difficult to avoid, especially since Timeman in cloaked in energy now too

Again, I said nullified, not dodged, for Elec Man's. Cut Man's using that brain of his - he's grounding himself.
Ah that would be pretty impressive. Smart~ so thinking about tanking the Timeman blow? They aren’t insta kills I suppose. That’s actually pretty interesting...! Props to you

Gonna just reveal who I've been thinking about taking, mostly because I need input.
Samuel Rodrigues from MGR:R. He's interesting enough as an Anti-Villain and has a good jumping off spot.
Pros:
As an Anti-Villain, I can see him being reluctant to genocide all the human race or take over with brutal force. It puts him in an interesting spot alongside Negan and Flamebringer, and I'm sure a few others.
He's pretty much the best candidate for a villain from Metal Gear Rising, considering everyone else is too one-note to get a read on. Not from the entire series, since there's Liquid, Ocelot, and so many other good candidates, but Sam's specifically Raiden's rival from Rising. His rival for the main series would be Vamp, who I honestly don't know enough about...
Has a kickass theme song.
Cons:
It's very hard to balance him and Raiden's coexistence. While my plan was to basically "freeze time" in the MGR universe while Raiden isn't present (As to not screw up the ending) that means Sam must stay quiet and avoid death. And Raiden is still pretty peeved off at the dude.
He and Raiden are fairly similar (Fighting style wise, at least), which doesn't make for much original content battlewise.
Raiden's faithful companion, Blade Wolf serves as a stoic foil to Raiden. He's a non-combatant but I think he can try to defend himself.
Pros:
He's fits an interesting scouting niche as opposed to offensive skill (Though I'm sure he has some fighting moves he could pull).
Very dry and generally being deadpan, which isn't something any character has fulfilled so far to my knowledge. And when I say deadpan, I don't mean sarcastic. He shows very little humor, despite understanding the attempts at them.
As an AI he also fulfills an interesting niche in the morality of AI in general, which seems to be something big for this RP as so far.
Also has a neat theme.
Cons:
He's another informative character who will do little fighting and likely will spend most of his time avoiding action.
Same issues as Jetstream Sam.
We have a lot of robots already...
Really not the most interesting, if I choose him it's for his interactions. Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates.
Pros:
I think he brings something interesting enough to the table, if not for the fact his worlds are under the control of Zeylris' reign. Which probably isn't good.
He has some interesting abilities and motives.
I get to spite Eevee for that one time he wouldn't let me take male corrin since apparently female corrin is more canon >:(
Cons:
Personality of a cardboard box, even coming from a fan, he shows little other than being a nice dude. Not that there's a big problem with that all the time, he's just not going to be very interesting from that front unless I shake things up.
Another sword user...?
I'm just gonna cut straight to pros and cons as he's fairly self explanatory.
Pros:
He gives a reminder that there is still a very evil being watching over this group, despite Z being a more pressing issue.
Puts the heat on the villains, considering they hijacked and slaughtered everyone on the airship.
Might make for an interesting anti-villain. Stays a villain and remains a villain, but maybe he'll help against Z (As he is a big issue still, for the heroes and evil dark lord dude Zeylris)
Cons:
He has to be an OC. I can think up something interesting enough, but it's just boring y'know? To keep making OCs to keep track of.
I can't even think up a decent name for him, and he's certainly not a crocodile or cockatrice.
Alright, that's all the guys I have. What do you all think? Some interesting? Some not? Should I just take them all? I don't know, that's why I'm asking you all.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Gonna just reveal who I've been thinking about taking, mostly because I need input.
Samuel Rodrigues from MGR:R. He's interesting enough as an Anti-Villain and has a good jumping off spot.
Pros:
As an Anti-Villain, I can see him being reluctant to genocide all the human race or take over with brutal force. It puts him in an interesting spot alongside Negan and Flamebringer, and I'm sure a few others.
He's pretty much the best candidate for a villain from Metal Gear Rising, considering everyone else is too one-note to get a read on. Not from the entire series, since there's Liquid, Ocelot, and so many other good candidates, but Sam's specifically Raiden's rival from Rising. His rival for the main series would be Vamp, who I honestly don't know enough about...
Has a kickass theme song.
Cons:
It's very hard to balance him and Raiden's coexistence. While my plan was to basically "freeze time" in the MGR universe while Raiden isn't present (As to not screw up the ending) that means Sam must stay quiet and avoid death. And Raiden is still pretty peeved off at the dude.
He and Raiden are fairly similar (Fighting style wise, at least), which doesn't make for much original content battlewise.
Raiden's faithful companion, Blade Wolf serves as a stoic foil to Raiden. He's a non-combatant but I think he can try to defend himself.
Pros:
He's fits an interesting scouting niche as opposed to offensive skill (Though I'm sure he has some fighting moves he could pull).
Very dry and generally being deadpan, which isn't something any character has fulfilled so far to my knowledge. And when I say deadpan, I don't mean sarcastic. He shows very little humor, despite understanding the attempts at them.
As an AI he also fulfills an interesting niche in the morality of AI in general, which seems to be something big for this RP as so far.
Also has a neat theme.
Cons:
He's another informative character who will do little fighting and likely will spend most of his time avoiding action.
Same issues as Jetstream Sam.
We have a lot of robots already...
Really not the most interesting, if I choose him it's for his interactions. Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates.
Pros:
I think he brings something interesting enough to the table, if not for the fact his worlds are under the control of Zeylris' reign. Which probably isn't good.
He has some interesting abilities and motives.
I get to spite Eevee for that one time he wouldn't let me take male corrin since apparently female corrin is more canon >:(
Cons:
Personality of a cardboard box, even coming from a fan, he shows little other than being a nice dude. Not that there's a big problem with that all the time, he's just not going to be very interesting from that front unless I shake things up.
Another sword user...?
I'm just gonna cut straight to pros and cons as he's fairly self explanatory.
Pros:
He gives a reminder that there is still a very evil being watching over this group, despite Z being a more pressing issue.
Puts the heat on the villains, considering they hijacked and slaughtered everyone on the airship.
Might make for an interesting anti-villain. Stays a villain and remains a villain, but maybe he'll help against Z (As he is a big issue still, for the heroes and evil dark lord dude Zeylris)
Cons:
He has to be an OC. I can think up something interesting enough, but it's just boring y'know? To keep making OCs to keep track of.
I can't even think up a decent name for him, and he's certainly not a crocodile or cockatrice.
Alright, that's all the guys I have. What do you all think? Some interesting? Some not? Should I just take them all? I don't know, that's why I'm asking you all.
You can take as many of them as you want.
Edit: The Villain doesn't need to be an OC, PM me if you want more details.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.