• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Erza and company are listening in on a radio broadcast from the Soviets. Waiting on Eevee to clarify what he wants/suggests they can do (Please Erza needs action!)

Star is with others interrogating a guy with a mechanical vehicle with a soldier telling them to get to a bunker (I presume a Coalition soldier)

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well, Erza and company are listening in on a radio broadcast from the Soviets. Waiting on Eevee to clarify what he wants/suggests they can do (Please Erza needs action!)

Star is with others interrogating a guy with a mechanical vehicle with a soldier telling them to get to a bunker (I presume a Coalition soldier)
Wait, is this in the battlefield?

Ed, Todoroki, Iida, and Uraraka are just kind of talking about powers and stuff.

Black Lion characters(Thor, Rocket, Keith, Reagan, Reagan's summoned creatures, Lucario) are introducing themselves and regrouping.

Big fight is about to go down in the Labyzinth, all magic-using people and Lance are aboveground

Ashley finally found Bakugou, Midoriya, and Dex and is explaining stuff. Murder just happened.

Ed, Todoroki, Iida, and Uraraka are just kind of talking about powers and stuff.

Black Lion characters(Thor, Rocket, Keith, Reagan, Reagan's summoned creatures, Lucario) are introducing themselves and regrouping.

Big fight is about to go down in the Labyzinth, all magic-using people and Lance are aboveground

Ashley finally found Bakugou, Midoriya, and Dex and is explaining stuff. Murder just happened.

Hmm seems like the two places with the most opputunity is the battlefield and in the labyzinth, although for some reason eevee doesn’t want me there? Hm

Hmm seems like the two places with the most opputunity is the battlefield and in the labyzinth, although for some reason eevee doesn’t want me there? Hm

There's be more opportunity if the groups in Marseille was given something to strive for. Something to do. Eevee seems to be thinking of something with that coalition soldier but I am unclear what I am supposed to do.

There's be more opportunity if the groups in Marseille was given something to strive for. Something to do. Eevee seems to be thinking of something with that coalition soldier but I am unclear what I am supposed to do.

Well it would be nice if there was something to do in the other places outside the labyrinth for something plot or character related. Yeah kinda like you said: a goal. Also That way it would be much easier to choose a location for them

Said soldier is actually Michael, Nathan's old friend that I mentioned before. I was thinking he could meet up with Erza's group after running into the CRC and potentially get their help in retaking Marseille. How does that sound for an objective?

Said soldier is actually Michael, Nathan's old friend that I mentioned before. I was thinking he could meet up with Erza's group after running into the CRC and potentially get their help in retaking Marseille. How does that sound for an objective?

That should work fine. Thanks.

Only issue is, didn't Doomslayer and Master Chief kill the entire soviet army (And Coalition forces as well) so there'd be like nobody left to stop them. Would be a breeze.

@Godjacob
how durable is the Keyblade?

Well, Sora has used it to cut through buildings in the past (Boss fight vs. Xemnas). Not that Hiro is yet at KH 2 Sora's level mind you. But there has never been a canon specification of a Keyblade breaking in combat. Being a magic sword I'd imagine pretty durable.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Well, Sora has used it to cut through buildings in the past (Boss fight vs. Xemnas). Not that Hiro is yet at KH 2 Sora's level mind you. But there has never been a canon specification of a Keyblade breaking in combat. Being a magic sword I'd imagine pretty durable.
i mean, is it bendable?

hm... and how well could Hiro function if he was without it?

That's kinda the major drawback. There is a way for the user to call the Keyblade back to them, but above some parkour skills and little agility Hiro himself is not that strong without a Keyblade. So if one had a way to keep the Keyblade from him that would be an issue.

Wished the Hunter was able to get more involved before it ended, but the fight was awesome. (Assuming it's over)
Given the "For now" Comic tacked on, and the forces on both side marching towards them...yeah it's not quite done yet, just for a moment lol

I was going to have the Hunter join Hiro in attempting to chop an arm off but too late now.

Given the "For now" Comic tacked on, and the forces on both side marching towards them...yeah it's not quite done yet, just for a moment lol

I was going to have the Hunter join Hiro in attempting to chop an arm off but too late now.

Maybe this battle with the coming troops will give an excuse for Kale's Berserker side to show itself. Just to show Hiro and Hunter what her monstrous side is like. Just trying to find a good moment.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
yeah, Doomslayer wouldn't be gripping the keyblade too tightly. Hiro can take it back.

but Doomslayer may change alliegences once the opposing sides clash.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I'm probably going to have Artemis pretty much improve any character she likes. Logan's love of hunting and the wild will definitely appeal to her.
The Hunter may, as well.
Any female characters are already cool in her book as well. Lol. Artemis was the OG feminist.
But yeah, Artemis will be used to nerf certain characters a bit, but I definitely have moments for her to shine.

On the other hand, I've been thinking about the symbiote linking with other characters. Obviously, it can asexually produce 'children' of itself, so maybe we can expand the symbiote-bonded roster.
THERE WILL BE CARNAGE, THIS IS AN EXCUSE FOR CARNAGE
Also
Angel Dust: Hi, h-
Artemis: *Actually f***ing kills him*

Oh my god

A Bakugou symbiote or an Ed symbiote would be so cool, and there's a lot of potential for an emotional fight with a character from their respective universes(Class 1A characters vs Symbiote!Bakugou or Hughes and probably some other people vs Symbiote!Ed). Just an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.