• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mion Generator and what’s happening splits up the party. I was planning for someone to come and grab Yang, Sans and Shantae while they were unconscious, but Sans and Yang woke up, so I’ve gotta knock them out again.

Yang is semi-concious to be fair. Mostly out, but starting to stir only a little.

Yang: *Grumbles*....could have used an EMP. But nah, gotta keep X in the spotlight....not salty at all....

Now that I can put a name to a face, she looks Boss.

She IS badass.

latest

i know most people would probably throw in Megalovania for Sans right off the bat, but not me.
Megalovania is overused. i look up 'sans remix' and i just get a shit ton of Megalovanias after Megalovanias.
Megalovania is neat, but maybe it's gone a little too far. Sans' theme pretty much is...well, his theme.
Really gives off a ‘hunter or hunted’ vibe, nice :up:;)
Ironically this theme comes from a bossfight against another hunter :p

I could always use the Immigrants Song...

Also, got themes for Rocket and Marshall.

Rocket:

Marshall:

(For those of you who haven’t watched Alias, the character it keeps showing is the main character of the series. Marshall is a supporting character.)

Now i just need themes for Thor and Sawyer.

Uuuugh now I have to assign themes to all of my characters won't I. Well, I showed the Hunter's already. So one down, a bazillion to go.

Well, Raiden is easy peasy. Stains of Time. wash away the ANGER While Rules of Nature is more iconic for the game, this song is definitely Raiden's Song.

And then there's my HeroSquad characters...they I have to go find themes for.

Thunderhead/Sarah - That Person's Name Is (Bravely Default)
Grey Knight/Kiran - Mechanical Rhythm (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Flamebringer/Peony - Moisture Deficit (Risk of Rain)
Unkillable/Jackson - Prisoner's Awakening (Dead Cells)
Quint - Crystal Peak (Hollow Knight)
Priscilla - Coalescence (Risk of Rain)
Aisha - Interlace (Transistor)
Gerald, the Intern (Aka, HeroSquad Homebase) - Coasting (Transistor)
Doctor Comma - Machine in the Walls (Binding of Isaac: Antibirth)

I was meming with Male Corrin earlier, not like Lettuce (Or, well, anyone) noticed. If I actually decide to use him, he's purely as a sign of Zelyris' reign actually working on some worlds, with him explicitly mentioning how his world just got taken over. He'll be pretty easy to find a theme for in that case, the one theme they shoved down everyone's throats...

Can someone give me an honest opinion on Ragnarok theme vs original Thor theme please? I cant decide on my own. Both are too good for me to choose between ;-; help me out here please.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
well, now we're doin' all the themes, huh?
k.

John 117
i'm not gonna lie. this is probably the most epic Halo fan song i've ever encountered. it has it all. the classic music and whatnot. the thing i like the most about it is probably the inclusion of Covenant Dance halfway through. by far one of my all time favorite songs.

sans.
yes, i'm aware i selected a different sans. remix than the one listed above, but this one captured my attention, and i like it more. it's much more relaxed and soothing that the other one.

Logan
i tried to look for something more X-Men related, but i don't think it gets more real than Johnny Cash's last song. not only is it fitting for old Cash's departure, but also for Logan's. i don't think there has ever been, or ever will be, a song to embody the life and struggle of James Howlett quite like this one.

Solid Snake
i've listened to a lot, and i mean a LOT of metal gear remixes. none of have quite gained the epicness of this soundtrack. with the inclusion of a techno beat, it somehow fits just right.

Rick and Morty
i listened to a bunch of remixes for this one, but in the end, the original music prevailed. it's short and sweet, easily remaining far superior to flimsy remixes that have come out since the show was created.

NEGAN
no song quite embodies Negan as much as the trailer music for Overkill's The Walking Dead. it's acoustic, upbeat, and hardcore, just like the leader of the Saviors himself.

Doomslayer
i almost settled for the classic soundtrack from the original Doom, when i remembered SayMaxWell's amazing remix they made back in late 2017. it's both fast-paced and epic, completely mirroring the game itself. i really enjoy this remix.

Artemis
not gonna lie, this was the most difficult theme to find, considering there isn't a ton of source material in the music department. made by HDSounDI, who make some of the best music i've ever heard on YouTube. after exploring through their endless library, i stumbled across this particular song, and immediately knew this was fitting for Artemis. it's badass, mysterious, and borderline-dark. exactly what i wanted.

and there you have it. my selection of themes for all of my characters.

Anyone else experiencing EXTREME lag on specifically the 55th page of this thread? Every other page works, but not 55. I posted this from 54 so it would actually work.

Also, got themes for...

Sawyer:

Thor:

Edit: Ohhhhh, now i get why. Thanks for the clarification. Guess we gotta post from 54 from now on, up until we reach 56.

Anyone else experiencing EXTREME lag on specifically the 55th page of this thread? Every other page works, but not 55. I posted this from 54 so it would actually work.
Posting a million video elements for a page to load causes it to lag out.

There's a reason I use links rather than posting the raw link. You see that little chain icon? Second one from the Bold, Italics, Underline section. Highlight your text and then click the left one. It gives a prompt for a link. That's how you get that green link text.

Status
Not open for further replies.