• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way we can speed up the process of making a whole new page? Kinda bothersome being stuck posting from a page behind the one we are currently on. It just feels... wrong. Especially cuz i got a bad case of the OCD.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Posting a million video elements for a page to load causes it to lag out.

There's a reason I use links rather than posting the raw link. You see that little chain icon? Second one from the Bold, Italics, Underline section. Highlight your text and then click the left one. It gives a prompt for a link. That's how you get that green link text.

^this. Nice tip.

At least now that page is behind us

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
@StormingCobra55
Hey. not to sound rude, but did the admins agree to mega evolution?

Also, just a little note. @Comic due to the increase in size, I had the ball break, so having Rick deactivate the bubble is kinda useless...

Also, I guess I'll post the songs

Angel Dust

There are a few I could use for Ridley, So I'll just post these: One Two Three

Grievous

The suit can become its own character and kinda is, it's like an AI so I won't leave it ou-Wait, yes I will, I can't find one. Might edit this if I can find one for the suit and Eldiocroc, feel free to post any if you think they'd fit, might use them.

Also, Here's a little quote that's kind of a hint 'Remember that your villain thinks he’s the hero of his own story.', so lookout for that, might come back as important.

Last edited:
I’ll fix my themes when I get on computer, and thank god I was able to read your messages at last.
And yeah, the Iron Man 3 theme captures the feel of the trilogy, but I went with the MvC3 theme because of the Iron Man I’m using here being disconnected from the Trilogy and being a new man. Tony’s personality and role here is why I chose the MvC3 version.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
@StormingCobra55
Hey. not to sound rude, but did the admins agree to mega evolution?

Also, just a little note. @Comic due to the increase in size, I had the ball break, so having Rick deactivate the bubble is kinda useless...

Also, I guess I'll post the songs

Angel Dust

There are a few I could use for Ridley, So I'll just post these: One Two Three

Grievous

The suit can become its own character and kinda is, it's like an AI so I won't leave it ou-Wait, yes I will, I can't find one. Might edit this if I can find one for the suit and Eldiocroc, feel free to post any if you think they'd fit, might use them.

Also, Here's a little quote that's kind of a hint 'Remember that your villain thinks he’s the hero of his own story.', so lookout for that, might come back as important.
oof. your post confused me a little bit, so i might have accidentally glossed over that bit.

I'll get my themes later, that's gonna be a little bit awkward. I actually have one picked out for Ashley somewhere...I don't have headphones atm, though. I'm probably going to be using remixes from games, other animes, etc for this.

OH, I actually do have one for Ed...It'd have to be Again, the first OP for FMA:B. Don't get confused; this is FMA2003 Ed and NOT Brotherhood Ed, I just felt like it fits with him better. I'll probably change it to something not 8-bit once I get ahold of headphones and can listen to something else. Again is one of my personal favorites, right after Ready Steady Go.

By the way, related to the RP again, who wants to fight Iron Man?! This is again part of the plan I’ve set up for a while. Omega is Z’s personal AI helper, by the way, sort of like Alpha is for Nathan. And Omega is British.

By the way, related to the RP again, who wants to fight Iron Man?! This is again part of the plan I’ve set up for a while. Omega is Z’s personal AI helper, by the way, sort of like Alpha is for Nathan. And Omega is British.

Well, I mean Toph could fight him. But that fight would last like...5 seconds XD. Which would kinda undermine the plan.

Hughes will probably try to help out in any way he can, but eventually someone's probably going to try to take him to safety.

comic

dangit.
i was hoping you'd do something with Z in your post, Eevee. i've been wondering of what Snake is doing is working whatsoever, or if he's just making a fool of himself.

Fair, and he does also need to escape. Maybe Toph gets hit by one of those missiles and knocked out of commission for, like, a minute.

Don't see how that would happen before Toph reacted, but eh if we have no better options.

Either that or Z causes a section of the maze to shift sending Toph away from the group. Given he should have seen her Metal Bending by now. Maybe where Snake is.

I mean I want Toph to stay with Nathan and Hughes’ group but she can’t insta-kill Iron Man
Also I’m taking these characters out for a reason. Omega is multi-tasking at the moment. Both Tony and the magic characters will soon be gathered in one place.
Oh and yeah, I meant to have Z consider Snake an annoyance by taking out his cameras, but I forgot about doing that :p

comic

I've been thinking about the role Artemis is gonna play.
And I've been thinking about her interactions with my other characters.
Then I came across a brilliant idea.
She's a Goddess. While I may be limiting her powers, I'm going to have her do something I wish I would have thought of sooner.
She's going to restore Logan's powers and abilities. Basically, she'll be getting rid of his disease, as well as probably granting him an even stronger metal coating to replace the adamantium.
The metal in question is inspired from an alternate version of Wolverine from the comics whom is gay and dating Hercules, so he was granted the 'metal of the Gods'.
It would make Logan far more effective, and opens up more story opportunities for him.
What do you guys think?

I've been thinking about the role Artemis is gonna play.
And I've been thinking about her interactions with my other characters.
Then I came across a brilliant idea.
She's a Goddess. While I may be limiting her powers, I'm going to have her do something I wish I would have thought of sooner.
She's going to restore Logan's powers and abilities. Basically, she'll be getting rid of his disease, as well as probably granting him an even stronger metal coating to replace the adamantium.
The metal in question is inspired from an alternate version of Wolverine from the comics whom is gay and dating Hercules, so he was granted the 'metal of the Gods'.
It would make Logan far more effective, and opens up more story opportunities for him.
What do you guys think?

Hum...makes sense to me, and it does provide some synergy among your characters. But it runs the risk of making Artemis feel like just a plot device to make Logan badass rather than her own character.

And you know, having a guy with indestructible sharp claws with such a healing factor in his prime would kinda make him a plot concern...then again we have Thor, a goddes and Archie Sonic character already so what do I know XD

True I needed Tony to get taken over by Omega but forgot about what Toph could do during that phase xD

Omega: Ha! I have Iron Man and now I will blast you all to hell.

Toph: Cool story...*Crumbles armor like a tin can*

Maybe as a "nerf" we can have somebody (Hughes) tell Toph not to hurt Tony with her Metal Bending, which would force her to pull her punches a bit just enough to make this a cool fight scene. Like her only manipulating the metal around them rather than the suit itself too much to avoid injuring Tony. Or missiles shot at them XD.

Honestly this set up would be perfect to justify an Erza vs. Iron Man match (Magic Knight with multiple suits vs. Metal "Knight" with multiple suits) but she is in town away from the labyrinth with nothing to do XD

comic

Hum...makes sense to me, and it does provide some synergy among your characters. But it runs the risk of making Artemis feel like just a plot device to make Logan badass rather than her own character.

And you know, having a guy with indestructible sharp claws with such a healing factor in his prime would kinda make him a plot concern...then again we have Thor, a goddes and Archie Sonic character already so what do I know XD
I'm probably going to have Artemis pretty much improve any character she likes. Logan's love of hunting and the wild will definitely appeal to her.
The Hunter may, as well.
Any female characters are already cool in her book as well. Lol. Artemis was the OG feminist.
But yeah, Artemis will be used to nerf certain characters a bit, but I definitely have moments for her to shine.

On the other hand, I've been thinking about the symbiote linking with other characters. Obviously, it can asexually produce 'children' of itself, so maybe we can expand the symbiote-bonded roster.

Maybe as a "nerf" we can have somebody (Hughes) tell Toph not to hurt Tony with her Metal Bending
He already kind of did XD
I'm probably going to have Artemis pretty much improve any character she likes. Logan's love of hunting and the wild will definitely appeal to her.
The Hunter may, as well.
Any female characters are already cool in her book as well. Lol. Artemis was the OG feminist.
But yeah, Artemis will be used to nerf certain characters a bit, but I definitely have moments for her to shine.

On the other hand, I've been thinking about the symbiote linking with other characters. Obviously, it can asexually produce 'children' of itself, so maybe we can expand the symbiote-bonded roster.
Lance: Hey, girl, I--
Artemis: *S M I T E S HIS ASS*

Uh... no? Because they’d just be there with literally nothing to do. If they’re in the labyrinth, they’d be either interfering with the plot I’ve been meticulously planning for a month or doing absolutely nothing.

comic

Well, it's clear you haven't been reading anything not related to Megaman characters, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.