• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact he needed to get revenge on rookies and not in the "rookie in name only" like say Lucemon says a lot there Shen.

Also had no idea he came back in Adventure.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
The fact he needed to get revenge on rookies and not in the "rookie in name only" like say Lucemon says a lot there Shen.

Also had no idea he came back in Adventure.
Oh yeah, he came back and basically yanked all their rookie attacks, before beating them all with one swing.

Not the strongest of champions, but much stronger than Numemon, which are practically rookies.
A263C461-ECFA-43A6-AFBD-274AB402DB6E.gif

The way Haze's power works is she can cut off the Ether flow of others, and since Blades rely on that flow to, well... function, it essentially shut down Mythra and Brighid. It probably wouldn't work on the Digimon, though, but Blades and Digimon are fairly similar in composition, since they're both essentially made of code. So Haze might be able to affect the Digimon themselves?

Oh, and just so there's no confusion later (since Malos is gonna make them pretty important to the Camelot group), this is Jin and Lora respectively. Lora is the Driver, and Jin and Haze are her Blades.
T6M4GiX.jpg

The way Haze's power works is she can cut off the Ether flow of others, and since Blades rely on that flow to, well... function, it essentially shut down Mythra and Brighid. It probably wouldn't work on the Digimon, though, but Blades and Digimon are fairly similar in composition, since they're both essentially made of code. So Haze might be able to affect the Digimon themselves?

Okay thanks for the clarification

Since it works on either flow, only certain digimon have that, namely magical ones such as Wizardmon, Vademon etc.

As for the digimon themselves? They aren’t made of just code. Each one has an interesting make up depending on their family, and some like the Dark area digimon cease to be made out of data, and are instead fueld by dark area matter.

Some Numemon technically is most typings, this would include nearly every typing that’s outside the norm of data. I think digimon are so complicatedly constructed that it wouldn’t immobilize them. I imagine for rookies and under though it would. As for champions? It would be just annoying

Heyo, just letting @Eeveechu151 and @Comic that the Scythe and Criminal Boss are out of the RP for the moment. Scythe will return, but the boss is...well, disposable. Feel free to knock him out, throw him in a dumpster, or anything else you want to do in particular. Lif won't be getting another post for some time either, because there's not much he can do, unless Eevee reallly wants him to interact with the leader chief.

Hornet's my last new character added in, and Soldier will be last to appear. I need to read up on her dialouge so I can get a better read on her, and I think the Soldier should show up Fenrir/Haloverse alongside Engie and Scout. If Bog still wants Scout, considering what happened with SAMUS >=O

Heyo, just letting @Eeveechu151 and @Comic that the Scythe and Criminal Boss are out of the RP for the moment. Scythe will return, but the boss is...well, disposable. Feel free to knock him out, throw him in a dumpster, or anything else you want to do in particular. Lif won't be getting another post for some time either, because there's not much he can do, unless Eevee reallly wants him to interact with the leader chief.

Hornet's my last new character added in, and Soldier will be last to appear. I need to read up on her dialouge so I can get a better read on her, and I think the Soldier should show up Fenrir/Haloverse alongside Engie and Scout. If Bog still wants Scout, considering what happened with SAMUS >=O

Wha...what happened to Samus?

Status
Not open for further replies.