• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Doing some research on Numemon, and I slightly underestimated the little guy.

His physical strength and durability are tougher than expected. Numemon have apparently lifted up entire vending machines by themselves and tossed them. As well as picking up man-hole covers with one hand.

A manhole cover is 249 lbs average by the way, and vending machines are 700 lbs

As far as durability, they can take minimum of two hits of a Ultimate level Warumonzaemon, who in one slash can destroy brick walls.

Numemon: oh yeah! Respect me now suckas?!

Honestly all I know about the slime guy is that a bunch of them had a crush on one of the Digi Kids. Mimi I think was her name? Long ago I remember seeing that rerun.

434EF49D-FB78-4F59-BA31-4D355E440546.gif

Your not wrong XD. They tend to crush after women REALLY quickly XD.

Doug: ...we are working on that

Still remains the most anti-climatic moment in Digimon history.

WarGreymon one shotting him regardless of his "claws" was the biggest let down ever after all the build up he had through his arc.

Agreed...

Machinedramon deserved a lot more.

Hey on the bright side he gets millenniumon, Chaosdramon, and ends up being the main villain of Digimon world 1, 2, 5, and even a Commandment in the NEO manga

Agreed...

Machinedramon deserved a lot more.

Hey on the bright side he gets millenniumon, Chaosdramon, and ends up being the main villain of Digimon world 1, 2, 5, and even a Commandment in the NEO manga

^^' not familiar with this stuff mainly an anime guy with Digimon.

Seems spinoff material was made by Machinedramon fans XD but yeah good to hear he does better elsewhere. Still doesn't change how badly short changed he got there. Heck even Devimon had an impact post his one shot in the main series.

^^' not familiar with this stuff mainly an anime guy with Digimon.

Seems spinoff material was made by Machinedramon fans XD but yeah good to hear he does better elsewhere. Still doesn't change how badly short changed he got there. Heck even Devimon had an impact post his one shot in the main series.

Wellll the spin-off material is downright juicy
:3

And not to mention him being the main antagonist for Doug’s dimension

But as far as the series goes, they really did give him the cold shoulder...honestly Puppetmon had twice more screen time. Friggin PUPPETMON. *sigh*

At far as Doug’s dimension goes...Machinedramon destroyed the human world, forcing the inhabitants to use their only digital battleship (Think Grani, except gigantic) to escape their world’s fate. But before it could land safely in the digital world, Machinedramon shot that down too, killing half the remaining survivors. He was downright brutal.

Tell me more about this Machinedramon... and why it would be cruel to take him (Her? Them?)

Aha! Depends what you want to know! I could talk all day about this subject, there’s a lot to talk about.

But as far as how it would be cruel? You see, Machinedramon’s power level being a mega level digimon is obscene. He can take nukes passively type thing. Not only that, but he can digivolve AGAIN into chaoslord, a variant bolstering far more destructive potential.

If that wasn’t harmful enough, Machinedramon is fixed into the timestream by Milleniumon, a powerful deity that controls space, time, and the fabric of the multiverse. Machinedramon being half the ingredients for milleniumon is guaranteed to reborn somewhere even when he dies, and he always retains his knowledge, power, and foresight.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Aha! Depends what you want to know! I could talk all day about this subject, there’s a lot to talk about.

But as far as how it would be cruel? You see, Machinedramon’s power level being a mega level digimon is obscene. He can take nukes passively type thing. Not only that, but he can digivolve AGAIN into chaoslord, a variant bolstering far more destructive potential.

If that wasn’t harmful enough, Machinedramon is fixed into the timestream by Milleniumon, a powerful deity that controls space, time, and the fabric of the multiverse. Machinedramon being half the ingredients for milleniumon is guaranteed to reborn somewhere even when he dies, and he always retains his knowledge, power, and foresight.
*Casually adds him to my roster after seeing the word 'nuke'* Go on, go on.

*Casually adds him to my roster after seeing the word 'nuke'* Go on, go on.

Ha, I already claimed the possibility XD

But as for more reasons? There are plenty. You see, chaos Lord is a stronger version of Machinedramon. Guess what? He can digivolve AGAIN. Into Chaoslord X-Antibody, his defenses bolstering far more than they were before. Two evolutions above the shrugging off nuke Machinedramon.

He also is a brilliant strategist, and ruler over the metal empire. Comprised of many digimon rookie-mega. Add that to the fact that he destroyed whole ships in a single hit of Giga Cannon, which is rapid fire.

Need I say giga cannon...

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Ha, I already claimed the possibility XD

But as for more reasons? There are plenty. You see, chaos Lord is a stronger version of Machinedramon. Guess what? He can digivolve AGAIN. Into Chaoslord X-Antibody, his defenses bolstering far more than they were before. Two evolutions above the shrugging off nuke Machinedramon.

He also is a brilliant strategist, and ruler over the metal empire. Comprised of many digimon rookie-mega. Add that to the fact that he destroyed whole ships in a single hit of Giga Cannon, which is rapid fire.

Need I say giga cannon...

We have gone too far, can he shrug off THE FUCKING SUN now?

I mean, like, how does one digivolve?
Well there’s several different ways,m and digevolution types. But let’s focus on the main way. Digi evolution is rare to happen. To digivolve spontaniously out of the blue never happens unless you have a digivice, which is a device created by homeostasis filled with unknown energies that activate once you’ve been brought to the verge on a certain emotion.

Though that’s just to champion level. To ultimate and above levels it gets progressively harder and harder requiring special tools such as crests and tags to catalyst to evolution amongst other special circhmstances

Or it can just occur when a digimon ages throughout the years

To me it seems like going Super Saiyan; I think it occurs in a time of need.

DNA digivolving through, is where you combine two digimon or more and create a powerful being that has more power than that of all it’s parts. Machinedramon is that kind of digimon

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Eh, I don't know that much. I only grew up with Digimon Adventure 1 and a handful of episodes of Adventure 2, since that's everything that "the power of early 2000's to early 2010's cable" gave me. So my knowledge is limited.
And then there was the third series that cable gave me.
Only now do I realize how terrible that series was...

Eh, I don't know that much. I only grew up with Digimon Adventure 1 and a handful of episodes of Adventure 2, since that's everything that "the power of early 2000's to early 2010's cable" gave me. So my knowledge is limited.
And then there was the third series that cable gave me.
Only now do I realize how terrible that series was...

What series exactly? I’m curious...

Hey, Deku, you needed somewhere to put Stain right?

Marseilles/Specter's Ship - I'm gonna say no. Not really anywhere he'd fit into the plot here.
Camelot - Nope, Eevee has expressed no more. It's pretty crowded.
Goldenwalk - Hmm...Maybe. It's familiar but still different, with superpowered heroes running about, but far less common than MHAverse. Maybe.
Central Yharnam - Probably not. It's pretty streamlined and crowded as is, even for a sideworld.
The Wilds - Considering the only other antagonist is Lif, maybe? Lif's the type of person Stain would hate though. Probably would end up clashing, but I'm not sure if Lif's weird blue jelly counts as blood. I guess it's ectoplasm or some sort of magical body? Beats me. But considering the only other people who could fight him well are...Erza and Twilight Sparkle, and maaaaybe Jake and Finn, he could use some opposition.
Gotham - Not much here for a conflict. Besides, these guys are skedaddling over to Yharnam soon enough.
Kaleb's Ruined Pokeverse - I'm not sure what Cobra's plans are for this. But I don't think many people are heading there...

Hope this helps.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Perhaps the Wilds; my first goal for Stain is to get him to discover what's going on before going on a rampage in attempt to murder every character he deems as not a hero. My guess is that he would take the opportunity of traversing realities as a means of which to "cleanse" the multiverse of those who are not worthy of being called "heroic", as well as the villains alongside them who stain, so to speak, their worlds with f#cked-up actions, eventually meeting up with the three heroes-in-training that stopped him in the first place, namely Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki, now buffed up with some allies who can take him at his 100%, as it's been stated that the only reason that they defeated Stain was because he underestimated them, a statement to which nobody can blame him.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
alright, some things to get down.

1) those i'm still waiting on, including but not limited to @StormingCobra55 @Eeveechu151 @Excalibur Queen
2) what the roles of some characters in thew coming Battle of Camelot are.
you see, Bro has his role in his fast-paced duel against Malos. Lil' Cal himself will become a key role in this fight only if Bro starts to lose.
SG-1 will mostly be trying to keep citizens safe. all but Jack O'Neill are allowed to be killed.
Artemis will do really anything that supports Serena, and possibly others depending on how her chat with Bro will go.
Negan won't be involved in this battle. at all.
Snake will be a dead boi. i still need to come up with a reasonable reason for him to go off to face Z on his own, though, considering Snake isn't stupid, and he's a tactical genius, meaning he'd need a viable reason to go off alone.
Sans though...
he's one of my biggest players, and as far as i'm aware, nothing has been planed for him concerning this arc, meaning i can really fuck up any plans already made by throwing him into the mix, meaning something needs to be done with Sans, who could already 1v1 Z now that he's aware of some of Z's capabilities, and Gaster has determined that Sans could nearly defeat Z given he gives it his all.
Sans would lose 95% of the time against Z, but he would be able to inflict a lot of damage, especially if he actually gets serious about the fight, and considering Sans has never been shown to be completely serious, even against Frisk, that kinda leaves me with some wild cards on the table.
to address why he wasn't going all-out in his fight against Frisk, it's already established that he held back because he still hoped Frisk could be redeemed, and even after the fake spare, he still did so, but tried a bit harder. i may never have Sans get entirely serious in this rp, really depends.
anyway, Sans needs something to do in this fight, as he's arguably one of the bigger players in the field. his ability to conjure limitless bones and blasters until fatigued shows that he would excel in dealing with an army alone- given he has viable protection to prevent an anticlimactic stray attack landing and one-shoting him.
anyway... yeah.
i really need something for the skelepun to do in the big battle.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Perhaps the Wilds; my first goal for Stain is to get him to discover what's going on before going on a rampage in attempt to murder every character he deems as not a hero. My guess is that he would take the opportunity of traversing realities as a means of which to "cleanse" the multiverse of those who are not worthy of being called "heroic", as well as the villains alongside them who stain, so to speak, their worlds with f#cked-up actions, eventually meeting up with the three heroes-in-training that stopped him in the first place, namely Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki, now buffed up with some allies who can take him at his 100%, as it's been stated that the only reason that they defeated Stain was because he underestimated them, a statement to which nobody can blame him.
Hey, could somebody break out of Stain's paralysis if they were determined enough? Just asking because I'm curious, maybe somebody that uses melee attacks could fight him or something, idk

Oh so Bro gets a safety net but Malos doesn’t <_<
Anyways, my plan was Serena was for her to leave the bunker that Gawain and Perceval were closing the citizens into at the last second, moving into town to help fight some of the Gargoyles with her team. I made that plan back when Artemis was in the position of not doing shit to help.
Sans? If he’s really that much of a problem - which tbh he really shouldn’t be, he’s strong but not strong enough to solo a good part of Z’s main units - we could send him against Grima or Plague. Monado Jail could shut him down COMPLETELY if he gets Malos’ attention.

comic

Oh so Bro gets a safety net but Malos doesn’t <_<
Bro won't need it. i'm confident he'll be enough to overpower Malos.
Anyways, my plan was Serena was for her to leave the bunker that Gawain and Perceval were closing the citizens into at the last second, moving into town to help fight some of the Gargoyles with her team. I made that plan back when Artemis was in the position of not doing shit to help.
so essentially, Artemis will give somebody a power boost or something and aid with that situation pretty much. power boost is optional.
Sans? If he’s really that much of a problem - which tbh he really shouldn’t be, he’s strong but not strong enough to solo a good part of Z’s main units - we could send him against Grima or Plague. Monado Jail could shut him down COMPLETELY if he gets Malos’ attention.
when i referenced the 'army' i wasn't talking about Z's. i was discussing an army of other generics, like the Geth in Mass Effect, the Chtauri in Avengers, or the Combine in Half-Life.
as for capturing the attention of Malos? nah, Malos will bite off more than he can chew when he confronts the brotastic broski. won't even be given the chance to focus on anything else.

anyway, i'm making a final claim. not for this RP, but for the sequel.
Mass Effect: Andromeda sucked. anybody who says otherwise are stupid. period.
but as for the original trilogy? amazing. i've been re-playing it through to get a look at all the characters, and despite the amazing cast, i've limited myself to only three. they are as follows;
Commander Shepard - the obvious selection. he's the main character, after all.
Urdnot Grunt - He's great for muscle, being the "perfect" Krogan, not to mention he's got a unique personality compared to other Krogan.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy - I love her too much to exclude her. She's always been my romance option in Mass Effect, and it's never been different. Believe me when I say I've tried to pursue other romances for story purposes- but I always end up with Tali. Why? She's just that amazing. She'll be Shepard's love interest, and a brilliant skilled engineer/technician. She's very fragile, however. One puncture of her suit, and she could get a deadly infection. The Quarian race have terrible immune systems.
these characters will be hailing from toward the middle of Mass Effect 2. Commander Shepard will be more Paragon than Renegade (good rather than bad). Grunt's loyalty mission will be complete, and he will be loyal to Shepard and any allies of Shepard. Tali's loyalty mission will also be complete with the same results- and the budding romance between her and the commander.

alright. i think that about wraps up my post.

comic

Don’t underestimate Siren :\=|:
i'm not. i've already done my research on the Artifice Siren from Xenoblade and conjured several counter-actions toward it.
it pays to pull a Batman.
as for my plans? i'm gonna pull a Shen.
besides, any character with hacking expertise could re-direct Siren in the event Malos aims it in a desired location. example: Tony Stark.

No, actually. The Siren is completely under Malos’ control. Without access to either Aion or the Conduit you wouldn’t be able to mess with it. The Conduit’s something you should look into, if you haven’t already.

comic

No, actually. The Siren is completely under Malos’ control. Without access to either Aion or the Conduit you wouldn’t be able to mess with it. The Conduit’s something you should look into, if you haven’t already.
Xenoblode lore aside, what's it gonna be for the skelebro? just another 1v1 with some character (you mentioned either Grima or Plague)?

Status
Not open for further replies.