• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Grima or Plague could fight him. Either or would be a tough foe, since Grima physically can’t be hurt by Sans and Plague needed Maple, Alpha, Kris, Lilac and Hornet to take her down while the other four dealt with her reinforcements.

I think Grima parallels Sans quite well. Both extremely powerful experiments, though Grima is far more ancient than Sans is. And was regretted by his creator.

Not to mention he's probably got a high LV. Grima can be injured by Sans, but his Dragonskin would soak up most of it. And he definitely wouldn't be killed. Not until Lucinda shows up.

Still, it'd be a good fight between magic users, and definitely better from what I had before (See- Kiran getting curbstomped until Lucina, Robin, Sarah and all show up) and instead have Kiran help guide people or whatever else he can do.

As for Snake's death, maybe he and Raiden use their stealth techniques and try to take out Z as quickly as possibly, underestimating him (Since there's no Nathan, Y, or X to warn them) which obviously goes to shit. Or maybe Raiden goes off on his own and Snake follows? Something like that.

Sam might be there...just to fight though, saving people is for chumps :p

In reality, it might just be Z going to take out Snake personally, not wanting a repeat of what happened last time. I feel like Raiden would try to attack during the rage-fueled assault Team Stark will have.
Also, Lucina is with Team Lora, so... she won’t be arriving in time to help. By the time they get to the edge of the city, Snake will already be dead. They have an Artifice Colossus to deal with on the edge of the city anyways.

Elma who? The only Elma I remember is from Xenoblade X. I'm not opposed to it, but I need to know who they are first.

And you remembered his name right. The i has an a special character but eh. That's for actual posts. He's Lif here.

...Oh.

Lif probably wouldn't like her. And do we really need another character like that? What would she contribute?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Numemon: ...*whispering* what are they talking about?
95AB6045-B404-4C74-8D89-3899D4249BC6.gif

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I'm cool with that, and I understand, if she does joinI can probably just have her walk around the place, lost for a while.

Lif probably wouldn't like her. And do we really need another character like that? What would she contribute?
I mean, I figured maybe Lif could need some help handling the 5+ characters we have, and I know there's also Stain, but what's wrong with a dysfunctional villain team? I mean, if you're not interested in it, I won't put her there, it's all up to you two, I just don't feel like putting 4 dragons in Yharnam. I probably won't even introduce Lucoa (A different dragon.)

Lif has only a few threats to him in Erza, Twilight Sparkle, Finn and Jake as a pair, and Raven. Keda may be troublesome if he unites the village, and we all know Rex and Dipper won't do much. Actually, Rex might try some fancy stuff in an attempt to impress Erza, but probably fail.
Also I apologize for my Xenoblade bias here (Xenoblade 2 is my favorite game of all time :p) but I think this could work as the Team Lora battle theme.
Eh, your good. I like it! I might not like Xenoblade 2 all that much but it's soundtrack is good.
Uh... Fire Emblem characters are strong buddy. Especially the undead.
To quote Heroes itself-
King Líf united Askr and became a
true Hero, thanks to the power of the
dragon's blood...

You can't measure the power of a
man like that. In the battles we face
now...we must be careful.

Though my interpretation of him is a bit more bitter. The victors wrote history to portray Lif a hero. Still, as a dead man he's tenfold more powerful than he was alive, and apparently can still force contracts on heroes.
We really dont need more characters...
This. Alllll of this. No more characters unless they contribute actual plot or interesting character interaction.

As for Elma, she doesn't seem very villainous. Why would she team up with objectively evil Lif? Is she that bitter?

I might not like Xenoblade 2 all that much but it's soundtrack is good.
If you like action RPGs, I HAVE to recommend you play at least Torna ~ The Golden Country. It’s free from the anime weirdness that occasionally appears in the main game, serves as a stand-alone adventure and it’s SUPER fun. Seriously, Burble, you gotta try Torna at least. You can get it without the main game for just over half the price.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
I’ve heard a lot about them, and I might consider it down the line. I’m a big fan of strong narrative and characters, though... aside from TF2, I’m not much of a shooter person.
ME does have plenty of focus on shooting, but there's a difficulty that makes enemies weak enough to progress through shooter segments in order to have more focus on story.
and yeah- ME focuses a LOT on character development, relationship growth, and lore building.

But like... my Xenoblade 2 recommendation remains. Both the main game and the DLC can be played stand-alone and you can get a good experience out of both. I have both for the entire Xenoblade 2 experience tho, and it’s my favorite game of all time :p

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Hey, could somebody break out of Stain's paralysis if they were determined enough? Just asking because I'm curious, maybe somebody that uses melee attacks could fight him or something, idk
Not that I've seen. I've posted footage of the fight between Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki against him, and nobody was able to break free of the paralysis. Not even Deku, who could level a mountain if he had to.

I was gonna bring up the Nomad, actually. He can turn any inanimate object into a living creature that is completely willing to help him out. So in theory, he could turn Lif’s weapon against him.
I mean, he couldn't do shit if someone strapped a bone to it.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
ME does have plenty of focus on shooting, but there's a difficulty that makes enemies weak enough to progress through shooter segments in order to have more focus on story.
and yeah- ME focuses a LOT on character development, relationship growth, and lore building.

One word: Reapers

Not that I've seen. I've posted footage of the fight between Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki against him, and nobody was able to break free of the paralysis. Not even Deku, who could level a mountain if he had to.

That feels like no limit fallacy. That's like saying a random Heartless can solo Dragon Ball just cause "only a Keyblade can destroy them." He was against three students and a weak pro. It's a powerful effect but to say it cannot be resisted at all feels like a leap to me.

Kinda like Sans ability now that I think it over. Or Ganondorf *Glares at Death Battle*

I was gonna bring up the Nomad, actually. He can turn any inanimate object into a living creature that is completely willing to help him out. So in theory, he could turn Lif’s weapon against him.
Gonna be honest, forgot about him :p He could also use Lif's armor against him for that matter. So he's a threat too.
That feels like no limit fallacy. That's like saying a random Heartless can solo Dragon Ball just cause "only a Keyblade can destroy them." He was against three students and a weak pro. It's a powerful effect but to say it cannot be resisted at all feels like a leap to me.

Kinda like Sans ability now that I think it over. Or Ganondorf *Glares at Death Battle*
It's all fun and games until he meets some who doesn't bleed (Lif, Sans, X, Y, Z) or bleeds artificial blood (Raiden)
If you like action RPGs, I HAVE to recommend you play at least Torna ~ The Golden Country. It’s free from the anime weirdness that occasionally appears in the main game, serves as a stand-alone adventure and it’s SUPER fun. Seriously, Burble, you gotta try Torna at least. You can get it without the main game for just over half the price.
Maybe...Maybe. I don't have $30 at the moment, and would rather save for Fire Emblem Hogwarts edition or Silksong...whenever that happens.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.

I mean, his Quirk hasn't been resisted that we've seen before in the show. The only examples we got were up against Ingenium, and the top fight between Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida. I mean, Stain's quirk is literal paralyzation, though it is temporary. It takes modern-day athletes decades to learn to walk after paralyzation, with only 1 in 8 paralyzation victims being able to. Unless someone in our cast has a resistance to paralyzation, everybody who bleeds is not looking good in a 1v1 fight with him. So I don't think someone could learn to walk again with limbs they can't even feel in ten minutes, much less two-to-five minutes in cases of Type O's.

I mean, his Quirk hasn't been resisted that we've seen before in the show. The only examples we got were up against Ingenium, and the top fight between Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida. I mean, Stain's quirk is literal paralyzation, though it is temporary. It takes modern-day athletes decades to learn to walk after paralyzation, with only 1 in 8 paralyzation victims being able to. Unless someone in our cast has a resistance to paralyzation, everybody who bleeds is not looking good in a 1v1 fight with him. So I don't think someone could learn to walk again with limbs they can't even feel in ten minutes, much less two-to-five minutes in cases of Type O's.

But again, there is a world of difference between trying to paralyze say Midoriya vs. Thor or Superman or someone with physical strength beyond even say All Might.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
As for Elma, she doesn't seem very villainous. Why would she team up with objectively evil Lif? Is she that bitter?
I mean, if Lif manages to trick her or something, or I could use her before she became a good guy, and before you ask, yes, she was a villain for like, five seconds... Actually, if Lif just gave her something to eat, she'd probably work with him, as long as he doesn't go "pRePaRe tO dIe HeRoS, I'm a vIlLaIn", he'd be fine.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Can you all help me with something, I wanna upload a picture, but I can't, might try making a google document to copy it onto the pc. Wish me luck.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Yeah, nevermind, I'm not buying a domain just so I can post an image. I'm just gonna dm Shen.
EDIT: I have realized the flaw in my actions, I need the image, and don't have said image.

Status
Not open for further replies.